The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 Mm11

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 Mm11

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 Regist10

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For?

Post by fatbill 28.10.10 19:44

candyfloss wrote:How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 977352 fatbill, and welcome. How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 636506 Sorry missed your post earlier.

Thanks for the welcome.
It's going to take me a long time to read through all this forum, but I will, lol.
Having read through all the PJ files, and lots of other stuff, I'm well-read on the subject, lol.
I still can't get my head round the fact that with all that is known, not one decent journalist in the UK has delved and dug and come up with anything to keep the British public better-informed.
All the original lies are still quoted as 'truth'. Does nobody really care but us ?
fatbill
fatbill

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For?

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 19:56

fatbill wrote:
candyfloss wrote:How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 977352 fatbill, and welcome. How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 636506 Sorry missed your post earlier.

Thanks for the welcome.
It's going to take me a long time to read through all this forum, but I will, lol.
Having read through all the PJ files, and lots of other stuff, I'm well-read on the subject, lol.
I still can't get my head round the fact that with all that is known, not one decent journalist in the UK has delved and dug and come up with anything to keep the British public better-informed.
All the original lies are still quoted as 'truth'. Does nobody really care but us ?

If they do, they are obvioulsy keeping very quiet about it. The problem with living in any bubble, is that they always burst.

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 977352 fatbill and a big welcome to this site. There are lots of things to see and do here.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 28.10.10 20:17

fatbill wrote:
kathyBelle wrote:
fatbill wrote:Amaral should sue them for the same amount (€1.2 million) that they are seeking from him.
Should it go ahead, their libel trial would seem to be on very shaky ground, as the facts that they are basing their action on are now the facts that have seen the book-ban overturned.
Mr. A should then take his costs out of the settlement, and give the rest to The Fund.
He doesn't need to shame them, they do that themselves.
As a good Catholic, he can show them for what they really are.
I hope, and believe, that Justice for Madeleine will come about eventually, and that Amaral will be shown to be right. How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 847771

Hi Fatbill, if Dr Amaral is paid damages from the McCanns and after he takes his expenses from the money, he wants to donate the rest, he should not donate to the fund to find Madeleine. Written in the terms of the fund is a clause to say the McCanns are able to use the fund money to aid their finances. As if that wasn't bad enough the McCanns wider family are being aided by the fund.

If Dr Amaral wants to donate to a children's charity, he should find a charity in Portugal.

I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking.
Seeing Mr Pink has brought me crashing back to Earth.
Where the hell did he get that hair?
You'd have thought he could get fifty quid out of the Fund for a decent rug.

Oh, how I hope that their defamation action goes ahead.
Or will Carter-Ruck advise them to slink away quietly?

Lol Fatbill How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 110921 @ your comments about Clarence's hair. He must have a sense of humour walking about with that hairstyle.

Do you know whose court case will be heard first? If it's the McCanns, I hope one of the 3 judges who presided over the removal of the ban on Dr Amaral's book will be presiding over the McCanns court case. In fact I hope that the same judge, presides over Dr Amaral's case against the McCanns. At least he has a fighting chance of winning against the McCanns.
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 20:30

fatbill has one trying to think of a name for the somewhat foppish cut of Mitchell's hair. Scarcely Eton is it?

Mitchell's brand of thinking has often made me believe that his head would be a safe place for homeless cobwebs to reside. However, one was never expecting him to display them on top of his head.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 28.10.10 20:43

Judge Mental wrote:fatbill has one trying to think of a name for the somewhat foppish cut of Mitchell's hair. Scarcely Eton is it?

Mitchell's brand of thinking has often made me believe that his head would be a safe place for homeless cobwebs to reside. However, one was never expecting him to display them on top of his head.

Lololol Judge Mental. How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 609562
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.10.10 21:10

fatbill wrote:I still can't get my head round the fact that with all that is known, not one decent journalist in the UK has delved and dug and come up with anything to keep the British public better-informed.

The worst thing about your sentence is that we actually have a journalist as a member here...you may have heard of Mike Gunnill. Unfortunately he wasn't here for Maddie, he was merely here to entrap Tony Bennett for Carter Ruck by using many different false names.

Welcome by the way How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 977352

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41565

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 28.10.10 21:36

Take 'em for every penny and more.
I'd be happy to see them as ruined financially as they are emotionally, morally and spiritually.
How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 911419
Big Vern
Big Vern

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 28.10.10 21:36

I suppose you could loosely label Mike Gunnill as a "journalist", much as you could label Crippen a "doctor". He also spent a while grubbing round the MM forum, trying to find out information about some of the posters there. Fortunately some people, in particular Ufercoffy, saw right through him and he was out before any real harm was done.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 28.10.10 21:41

Shibboleth wrote:Fortunately some people, in particular Ufercoffy, saw right through him and he was out before any real harm was done.

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 589179

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 759815
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 22:18

Shibboleth wrote:I suppose you could loosely label Mike Gunnill as a "journalist", much as you could label Crippen a "doctor". He also spent a while grubbing round the MM forum, trying to find out information about some of the posters there. Fortunately some people, in particular Ufercoffy, saw right through him and he was out before any real harm was done.

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 110921

There was a point in time where one felt that mikegunnill needed to be adopted by at least one forum, so that he would have somewhere he would feel loved and wanted. Alas, this does not seem to have happened. Perhaps he has a bit of the gypsy in him and does not like to put down roots. Or maybe everybody else found him to be as odious as the rest of us, and would not answer his puerile questions or massage his bruised ego.

Did he ever come back to tell us what he has made of the police files?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.10.10 22:28

Judge Mental wrote:Did he ever come back to tell us what he has made of the police files?

No...he sent me a message asking me to delete his account here as he felt it was time for him to move on. :lol:

He also blocked me from following him on twitter roll

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41565

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 28.10.10 22:48

jkh wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:Did he ever come back to tell us what he has made of the police files?

No...he sent me a message asking me to delete his account here as he felt it was time for him to move on. :lol:

He also blocked me from following him on twitter roll

Deleted from his Twitter you say?

This is seen as the ultimate snub these days, JKH. Far worse than being deleted from somebody's Facebook by all accounts. One would suppose that it is not worth oneself attempting to join him then? One would have happily set up a Twitter account, just for the privilege of knowing mikegunnill's thoughts of the day. How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 619981

Did he ever make a tweet worth reading at all?

One is very sorry indeed to note that he wished to have his account deleted. No matter how despicably this chappie acted, one was always prepared to help him in his conversion of beliefs. Indeed there were many times when one considered inviting him to a private area, to give him lessons in how to read the police files.

It never rains, but it pours around here some days. If anybody ever comes across mikegunnill on their clicking travels, please tell him there is one person here who very much misses him. And if possible, please tell him that his people have still not contacted my people as he stated they would.

Whatever he meant by that, one has yet to find out How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 110921
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 28.10.10 23:19

Jo, Jason, Michael, Peter, Mike et al have gone? How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 560425
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 29.10.10 0:00

ufercoffy wrote:Jo, Jason, Peter, Mike et al have gone? How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 560425 How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 938379

He may never know how much the two of us wanted him to stay, ufercoffy How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 560425

Obviously another chap who was all mouth and trousers though. He certainly did not like those trousers being taken down for him.

Let us hope he takes more pride in how he earns his bread and butter from now on. The man has spent too long swimming with the sharks to know good old-fashioned common sense when he sees it. We gave you the opportunity to provide a well researched article on Madeleine's case, and you have turned your back on it.

How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 260239 mikegunnill
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.10.10 8:13

candyfloss wrote:
kathyBelle wrote:Hi Judge Mental, I've just been looking at the archives on Joana's (Morais) forum, for a thread that gave information about the court case in Lisbon, early on this year. One report said that the PJ had been advised by the British Police to make the McCanns suspects.

At the moment I'm reading a transcript of an interview, where Clarence Mitchell is spinning for the McCanns along with his usual drivel, he is just talking about the fund. He says the fund is there to assist Kate and Gerry, in whatever way necessary. He says that the bulk, in fact all of the public money, that came in, in the early stages, was spent entirely properly in the search for Madeleine. He goes on to say that the money that is left in the fund is from the settlements from media outlets that defamed the McCanns. As well as money from fund raising events.

He goes on to say that the fund raisers will be more than happy to see the money assisting Kate and Gerry and their wider family, as well as their investigators. I wonder why the McCanns wider family need assistance, from money that was raised to find Madeleine.

If you or anyone else wants to read this transcript, it is dated the 19th of February 2010. There is also a video where you can watch and listen to Clarence "spinning." In fact if you're having a bad hair day, take a look at Clarence's hair and you will see that your hair isn't as bad as you thought it was. Then again you might like Clarence's hairstyle. How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 636506

I think this is the one you mean. A caution - this video should be x rated on account of Clarence's hair! How Much Money Should Amaral Sue The McCanns For? - Page 3 110921 Listen where he says K & G didn't start this action.................err well who did. According to him the public money was spent some time ago, and this is the "suing" money left in the fund. Where on earth did over 2 million pounds go?

His trademark - lying through as many teeth is his mouth as usual.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top