The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 30 Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 30 Mm11

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 30 Regist10

Leave No Stone Unturned

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leave No Stone Unturned - Page 30 Empty Re: Leave No Stone Unturned

Post by Guest 29.12.23 16:08

yes, but that one did end up in the line up for the dogs. 

but the pother one is like the phones they got their hands on, with numbers not traceable to them, through a broter in law it was, i think from memory from david payne, that lived or was connected to a more northern part of portugal.

sandy and patricia cameron mccann arrived on the saturday, the phones they got handed the friday already at the steps of the police station in portimao. that was pretty quick within 48 hours a unknown car and a unknown phone number to make use of. 

it is also why you can not use the phone ping data, to see where they could have been. they did not need their own numbers. 

so far the 'we are alone out there' idea. 

in 2007 you could also book a lot of cars and accommodations online, they could have just used a connection from everywhere, that would not easily be linked to them. 

the same with always under the eyes of the media, but the pj had no tail on them at all. and look what odd things they could use to keep the eyes on what they wanted you to see. jogging, sitting in the sun near the swimming pool. mitchell's special press moments. the first hang out of the press was mostly on the corner around 5a. but that was only parttime the media took a lot of time to work from the local pubs and cafes. 
and even later at the villa you only see the media in connection with one of mitchell's arrangements.  

but it was a nice try t sell it as a story line.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.01.24 16:36

It's looking like there is no stone left to turn, the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann has finally come to an end.  Personally I think it started to wind down around the 10th anniversary, there's been nothing since then worthy of note, or more to the point likely to lead anywhere.

Tabloids might continue to grab any opportunity for another airing of the same rubbish that's been churned out over more recent years, the McCanns themselves however have all but withdrawn from public life, with the exception of a few words at Christmas/New Year and anniversaries.

Thinking on the Metropolitan Police unit (Operation Grange) set-up in 2011 to review and later upgraded in 2013 to 'investigate' specific lines of inquiry in conjunction with the relevant authority, the Portuguese judiciary.  I think it can now be safely concluded the Portuguese are not actively investigating anything relative to the case of Madeleine McCann. 

Bi-annual press reports would have you believe the Home Office continue to fund Operation Grange (the case being out of UK jurisdiction so not funded in-house) but in reality I very much doubt that be how it stands.  More than once I copied over the Home Office press report detailing why and how they allocate funding, worded in such a way that could be misleading.  In short, it's not a case (not in latter years) of here's a million quid for you to play with for a year.  Not worth the effort of finding again, such matters have no meaning anymore.

The case is finished, folk have long since lost interest - at least lost interest in the facts and evidence that guide the case.

Operation Grange don't need any more funding, any future reports on it's continuation will be misinformation or a notional figure that might cover the duty officer at the desk - or the tea trolley and they're already in-situ, they don't require special funding.

Any criminal case can be reopened at the drop of a hat if new evidence or credible information comes to light, Madeleine McCann will be no exception in this respect.

R.I.P.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 04.01.24 16:41

Any update on the Forum?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1441

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 04.01.24 16:46

I'm wondering about that; it's been a while since we received any info.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.01.24 16:49

Nothing more than things appear to be proceeding as initially declared.

All matters relating to Madeleine McCann are being made (or have been made) read only and the member's lounge left open for members to keep in touch, if that's what they wish.

The latest news sub-forum (which includes the debate section) is open if members wish to continue discussion about the case.  If not the forum will be closed

That's how I interpret the current situation.

ETA:  A few threads of topical interest are still open but have been moved to the member's lounge

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.24 17:06

it is pretty silent everywhere at the moment, even the media has little to write about.

only on you tube there is a bit more, not very much new at all, but at least it is attention. some can do with a bit of debunking too. 

it will most likely get back on everywhere when the trial in germany starts. how silly that all is as an adventure of justice, it still makes a lot of people looking at the case of madeleine behind it. 
it is embarrassing how eager and willingly a lot of people believe anything they are told. also how the same myths are taking over time after time. 

the case is still unsolved, that is not changed at all, during all these years. books are still not translated for the uk market. that is not changed too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 04.01.24 17:19

Verdi wrote:Nothing more than things appear to be proceeding as initially declared.

All matters relating to Madeleine McCann are being made (or have been made) read only and the member's lounge left open for members to keep in touch, if that's what they wish.

The latest news sub-forum (which includes the debate section) is open if members wish to continue discussion about the case.  If not the forum will be closed

That's how I interpret the current situation.

ETA:  A few threads of topical interest are still open but have been moved to the member's lounge
confused
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 04.01.24 19:51

I don't understand, either  big grin
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.01.24 23:55

Where or what is the confusion?

The new forum was outlined and appears to be moving according to plan.

What more can be said or done?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 05.01.24 8:17

It's widely known and believed what happened to Madelwine, it's only the proof that's missing and while the powers that be do all in their power to cover it up, there will be no end to it.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.01.24 15:24

crusader wrote:It's widely known and believed what happened to Madelwine, it's only the proof that's missing and while the powers that be do all in their power to cover it up, there will be no end to it.

No indeed there will never be an end to it in broad terms, even Jack the Ripper retains a high profile long after his death and in the absence of evidence or new developments no doubt a hard core will continue ad-infinitum to repeat myth and misinformation about the Madeleine McCann case for eternity.

New generations might emerge with a cursory interest but they will have nothing further to guide them but the PJ files, otherwise they too will be bogged down by the years of falsehood and speculation.

I truly don't believe the case will ever be solved, never have thought so but the need to keep the case topical was compelling, if for no other reason the name and memory of Madeleine McCann who has been abandoned in favour of self interest on the part of those directly involved who should care over and above all else. Over on YouTube people will continue to use the name for profit as they will continue to write books of fiction, not because they care, as the press and media will be 'alerted' whenever there is reason (no matter how tenuous) to profit by the name Madeleine McCann.

Whilst I can't disagree with the continuation of being that damnable thorn in the side, I don't agree it should be done through the medium of harbingers of speculation and misinformation - which can of course be sometimes very detrimental.

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.01.24 15:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have recently regurgitated the very short New Year 2024 message which has been coming and going on the official website at a rate of knots i don\'t know

Bearing in mind the message, albeit brief, has been published by the Find Madeleine Fund I think the 'sauce' can be considered authentic - that's to say not hearsay, isn't the wording of the message a bit peculiar?

This bit in particular..

Kate and Gerry wrote:Whilst there is no new significant news to share in the search for Madeleine, efforts continue with the same determination, commitment and vigour. We believe such perseverance will eventually yield results.

I wonder what results they hope to yield thinking the only thing I can think of .... 'you reap what you sow'

whistling

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.01.24 12:05

I was about to enlarge on the alleged blue bag topic but the Everton chairman thread has now been locked - not by me I hasten to add. Sorry, make that the thread has now been removed Shocked .

The forum is now closed to new member registration.

Really not much point in this is there - wasted years bignono girlno !

eyes

Report back to base salute .

eyebrows

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.01.24 12:06

Legal registered address

10 Queen Street Place London EC4R 1BE

Current company directors
BWB SECRETARIAL LIMITED
CORNER, JON ANTHONY
GRIFFIN, JOHN MICHAEL
KENNEDY, BRIAN NELSON
MCCANN, GERALD PATRICK
MCCANN, KATE MARIE
SMETHURST, EDWARD GERALD
View full details of company directors

Company number

Company status

Active

Company type
PRI/LTD BY GUAR/NSC (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital)

Accounts category

Small

Incorporated on
15 May 2007

Accounts

Latest annual accounts were to 31 March 2023

Next annual accounts are due by 31 December 2024

Company financial year end is on 31 March 2024
Confirmation statement

Latest confirmation statement statement dated 15 May 2023

Next statement due by 29 May 2024

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 08.01.24 12:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ^^ I'm afraid it's beginning to feel a bit hopeless to me, now.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 08.01.24 12:45

Me too.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.01.24 12:50

Apropos of the blue bag saga crusader, if I remember rightly you said the blue bag in the wardrobe was photographed by Joao Barreiras but it wasn't was it? Sorry if memory fails me, I can't check back on who said what. At least it doesn't feature in the PJ files - this is the closest it gets..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Granted the image showing an object that could be a bag of some description, does appear elsewhere on the mock-up pages of translations but that could easily have been planted by someone behind the scenes. Not being a photoshopper myself I can't comment on the extent of possibilities but I am aware that photographic material can be easily manipulated.

I think the image is a fake.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.24 13:09

no, the picture with the blue bag is part of the pj files, only not under the forensics, but part of kate her arguido interview.

i posted that already yesterday in the jimmy topic about the football team. 

and a cropped one; 

this is the ledger it is part of in the files in full;

it is very common to make as much pictures as you can, we even had to take always two of the most important settings, one with polaroid and one with the standard photo films. and after it had gone into digital, there was no longer reason to keep any rationing in how many you made. it isgotten much easier today, because there is 3d video available and that mean much better view in what you could have missed out on before. 

this is, why it is always nice to not only look to the translations, but also scroll through the full volumes. there is so much original stuff in it too. 

so it are original pj pictures from the same series, but not part of the forensic files. i have looked into the origine of these other pictures too. so i did vaguely remembered where they have been hanging out. so most only have shopped some text and arrows in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 08.01.24 14:16

I read or heard somewhere, I'm not sure where, I'll see if I can find it, but it was years ago, the bag was there when Joao Barreiras photographed the wardrobe and when the forensic team went in and photographed the wardrobe, it was gone.
I think that is where the "mystery of the blue bag" started.
I do know Gerry was asked about a missing blue bag and he denied all knowledge.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 08.01.24 14:21

I remember that episode and I'm sure I read it, but where, I don't know.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 08.01.24 15:36

Up to now, I can find quite a lot about the blue bag, I'm trying to find out where I heard/read that it was attributed to Joao Barreiras.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.24 15:37

amaral spoke about it in one of the tv interviews joanna has translated. so it is not only a public founded myth.

but the mystery was for him more about telling they had no such bag, and still the pj photographer was able to shoot the pictures, there are questions about it in both arguido interviews of both mccanns. and it is spoken about in the rogatories, at least in the one of david payne. the rogatories could only ask questions put to them by the pj and the mccanns themselves. that is also possible because that is into the rights of being arguido. 

and there are far more rogatory statements, the most well known are the ones of the tapas 7, but many others have answered questions, most like we would know as character witnesses. janet kennedy was one of these, and their gp at home, and even the cleaner/nannie of the mccanns is part of that series. 

the mccann got permission to take out their belongings, before the forensic team got in. that happened indeed the night of 4 may. only this speaks for itself, they have never been the only target of this investigation. 
and it was already hard enough to investigate it as a crime has happened. being missing is no crime at all, so legally you can do very very little. in the first part of amaral his first book, he talks a bit about that problem, and that they had to tow up the investigation as if it was a abduction at first. 

usually that has little to do with the possible crime you have to investigate, but more with the need of the highest ranking on you can get into a simple story, you need that first remit to get your hands on all possible stuff to work from. it is pretty common that when the evidence of a specific crime is not there for all to agree in a conclusion based on the facts, you need at least something. 
it is always the seriousness of a criminal act , that gives the needed permission to what you can investigate. 
it is also normal that remit will change as soon as there is more info getting in. 

so it is usually just a technical hick-up you have to work around to just being able to start a investigation, because only on a missing child the law has nothing other than the help and assistance task at the side of the police, a lot of people do not know that the police has a dual task, but the help and assistance is not one that is about crime at all. investigating criminal matters is a separate task. 

at least it is very unlikely that a body has been present in 5a for over 48 hours, or such a body after 48 hours had been transported in that bag, you would not have need any kind of dog. 48 hours in a climate with 15 degrees celsius makes that hardly possible without a recognizable smell even for human noses. 

the first 24 hours is possible. and it was something to take a serious look into. first because it was not strange at all to be seen at all times with a heavy bag, and that would mean even still under 20 kg, what even would have been under the limit for free luggage taken on a plane. pdl is mostly tourists, so carrying heavy bags and suitcases is exactly what is very normal for a tourist to do there. also besides the saturday, also the thursday evening was a normal arrival and departure day at the ocean club. also multiple touroperators and private owner rentals in use, so even without the normal days, it would not be something special. 

so yes, when you look into an earlier death all kind of sources ask to be looked into. and there was no so much a history in the why that bag was no longer in that closet, but the mccanns who told they had no such a blue bag. well it could have been even black or a dark grey. you need the original picture to get a better idea about the colour. 

but all who think there has been in 5a for multiple days hidden in that closet or behind the sofa, forgot to think about what bodies do after death. 

the pj had even the video's from the airport security camera's so they would have a pretty good idea what they had in the form of bags, packs and suitcases. these are not part of the files, because the pj could not claim ownership of these. 

and even in all happened at that thursday evening and the days after, such a bag could still have a opportunity of use, because it could be used for just the next step in the travels the body made. 

and that hiding of the body, is what made a lot of people into believing the parents could never have been able to fix that. what is for me a empty plea, because we do not know why that body has to go, maybe it was as simple as thinking that only distance from 5a would make their story more likely, or that trauma on the body also could been afflicted after it or the child left 5a by the action of a stranger/unknown other.

also we also have no idea if it was done to indeed keep the body out of reach for an investigation.

but bodies are hidden in all kind of places, even very near where others walk around them. 
i do know of cases of a body hidden in some council green, not even buried at all, just shoved under some bushes, within 10 meters of the entrance of a block of apartments. also bodies of homeless people and suicides can be out there for weeks without someone takes notice of anything. and that have been adults.

and searching is not so effective as we like to think, and most searches did the best they could, without any formal training, it is usually work with the eyes on foot who you can get. but even well trained and experienced searches do often miss what they are looking for, and it is not as easy as it often looks. most of the common population would certainly the first days have been looking for a still living child. there have been enough properties that have been fenced off. so if the body has been put behind a fence it would have been hard to spot it. 

also it is a much smaller area than often thought too. with all kinds of buildings, many would that early in may still have been empty. 

and we have no idea if it was of importance if that hiding was done to keep it only out of 5a, and when someone had found it, that would be a problem for the mccanns, or not. 
the same with all the media, well that was only from the morning after, but not there that first night, and most only hang around 5a the first days and after that took up watch in pubs and at nighttime they would hardly been around. days have 24 usable  hours when we talk crime. 

also we easily underestimate what people who have to pull such things of, can do with a bit of extra adrenaline. 

and in this case 'the time of the first alarming the world' is still a guess, i think even, that was a much bigger presentation, because no other people noticed that. even the tower missed the first call to the police. 
it is still all i the form of as told. 

there is simply very little in hard facts to put all my eggs in one basket. could it be done only that evening after a fatal accident, yes, i think it is, but it miss still the facts you need to prove it. and my threshold about when something is a fact is quite high. only what cannot be changed in meaning, or substance can be a fact.
and there are very little there, that would uphold in a court case. and that will always be the real exam for all findings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.24 15:48

his statement tells a bit more about him, including his tasks on possible crime scenes.

Joao Franciso Pascoa Luis Trigo Barreiras

Place of work: Criminal Investigation Department Portimao

He is a specialist in the area of Criminology for the PJ and works in the Criminal Investigation department in Portimao.

His professional responsibilities are to carry out examinations at crime scenes, such as detecting finger prints, biological examinations as well as the identification, signalling and collection of other traces. He is also responsible for making photographic reports and sketches. On the date of the events - 3rd May 2007 he was on duty at the Portimao DIC.

he was indeed the person who took the pictures that night. 

also he is named on the report in the forensic pictures taken here;

the other pictures used in the files are of the same setting in colour tones and there are many more used in other parts of the files, you can find by working to the original dvd prints.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 08.01.24 16:34

It's astounding that the McCann's were allowed to remove anything before the forensic team went it; who had to authority to give them permission?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.01.24 16:44

crusader wrote:Up to now, I can find quite a lot about the blue bag, I'm trying to find out where I heard/read that it was attributed to Joao Barreiras.

Yes I know Joao Barreiras was/is said to be the provenance of the image showing what is thought to be a bag of some description in the wardrobe so you're not wrong there..

This is an extract from Joana Morais' blog, allegedly taken from an interview with Snr Amaral - the blog is now closed to univited guests thus I can't verify it's provenance nor who translated..

and the sports bag is there, inside the closet and is of a darkish blue colour. Thus, those photographs exist, contrary to what anyone can say that they did not own a sports bag – the sports bag was there. A sports bag, even though there wasn't any brand like “Adidas” in the bag, but it was a bag of that kind. So, what happened to that bag, what took place next, other situations ensued relatively to another bag, something that it’s not worth mentioning now here, there are people who also talk about a bag... That cliff area is an important zone, several people talked about it, there were many important events that took place there, events that people saw and suspected, in the golf course area, in the path to the geodesic mark, all in that area. Therefore, it is an area where it is worthwhile to make a search again. But to be searched in the scope of an investigation that is reopened.

Strange words for a senior police officer.

I can only remember looking in great detail about the topic long ago which only reinforced my view that the image is fake.  Through my eyes the thing in the wardrobe could be anything. whatever without a bag for evidence it's just another speculative angle.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top