The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!


Gordon Brown Connection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gordon Brown Connection

Post by intimacyandjoy on 21.05.18 13:52

Like other members of the forum who cannot tolerate injustices, I have been investigating this case on a personal level for around 2 years. Firstly, I would like to congratulate the person who has put onto You Tube the 2 episodes to date entitled 'Blameless or Shameless' by the Armchair Detective. Already the second part has had a viewing count of over 2500 in the first 6 days.
Having listened to the latest Richard D Hall video regarding the murdered PC Jo Cox, I was reminded of another connection with Madeleine - that of Gordon Brown. Forgive me if this question has been asked before, but, did (or does) Gerry McCann know Gordon Brown personally? We know that telephone calls were made between the two men, but how can that happen when a normal abduction would not involve a PM (or the Pope, or the many other high profile names!) So, I would be grateful for a detailed explanation if the two men knew each other personally, and what evidence there is to explain why Mr Brown would authorise all the extensive help he gave to Gerry and Kate which of course culminated in the removal of Mr Amaral. Finally, it is good to know that on the last review of Operation Grange at the end of March, no amount of money was mentioned, and no final lead of inquiry. Perhaps we are getting closer to the end of Operation Grange and Jill will be able to send the letter of Misconduct into Public Office! Thank you.

intimacyandjoy

Posts : 12
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-05-08

Back to top Go down

Gordon Brown connection

Post by willowthewisp on 21.05.18 14:39

@intimacyandjoy wrote:Like other members of the forum who cannot tolerate injustices, I have been investigating this case on a personal level for around 2 years. Firstly, I would like to congratulate the person who has put onto You Tube the 2 episodes to date entitled 'Blameless or Shameless' by the Armchair Detective. Already the second part has had a viewing count of over 2500 in the first 6 days.
Having listened to the latest Richard D Hall video regarding the murdered PC Jo Cox, I was reminded of another connection with Madeleine - that of Gordon Brown. Forgive me if this question has been asked before, but, did (or does) Gerry McCann know Gordon Brown personally? We know that telephone calls were made between the two men, but how can that happen when a normal abduction would not involve a PM (or the Pope, or the many other high profile names!) So, I would be grateful for a detailed explanation if the two men knew each other personally, and what evidence there is to explain why Mr Brown would authorise all the extensive help he gave to Gerry and Kate which of course culminated in the removal of Mr Amaral. Finally, it is good to know that on the last review of Operation Grange at the end of March, no amount of money was mentioned, and no final lead of inquiry. Perhaps we are getting closer to the end of Operation Grange and Jill will be able to send the letter of Misconduct into Public Office! Thank you.
Hi intamcyandjoy, Gordon Brown and Home Secretary Jacqui Smith both met Gerry McCann at a Leicestershire Police station,now would that mean a personal level,especially when Leicestershire Police Force had committed call me Stu Prior,Bob Small to assist Jane Tanner on an ID parade in Portugal,what do you think,is this on a personal level?
Take a look at the PJ files,its all there.
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2845
Reputation : 970
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by intimacyandjoy on 21.05.18 15:18

I appreciate your reply. Thank you, but did he know Mr Brown prior to the meeting in Leicestershire. If he did not, then why would the phone calls be made in the same week as the disappearance? Why would he request the help of the PM if he did not know him. Nobody would telephone such a high level person, since their mind would be solely on trying to find their daughter in the first vital days. How would he know his telephone number?

intimacyandjoy

Posts : 12
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-05-08

Back to top Go down

Gordon Brown

Post by willowthewisp on 21.05.18 15:35

@intimacyandjoy wrote:I appreciate your reply. Thank you, but did he know Mr Brown prior to the meeting in Leicestershire. If he did not, then why would the phone calls be made in the same week as the disappearance? Why would he request the help of the PM if he did not know him. Nobody would telephone such a high level person, since their mind would be solely on trying to find their daughter in the first vital days. How would he know his telephone number?
Gerry McCann had the telephone number of Mr Brown's Brother,who made contact with Gordon for"Assistance" and boy did they get some assistance?
You did not state did Gordon and Gerry know each other before the daughter Madeleine disappeared?
But they met so they know each other personally.

Ust the search button and look at the Lisbon Treaty-Freeport decision,then realise who influenced who or Blackmail pressure applied?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2845
Reputation : 970
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by intimacyandjoy on 21.05.18 18:23

Thank you again for your response. Now of course we have the forensic analysis of the 'Last Photo' (along with much other evidence) we are progressing slowly but surely. Perhaps you could tell me when Operation Grange eventually finishes, and Jill's letter to the PM containing all the researched evidence is included - how can we be assured that MSM will get hold of this 'Misconduct in Public Office' letter, and it is headlines all over the World? Is there any possibility the letter will not be made public? How can the British Government get round this do you think?

intimacyandjoy

Posts : 12
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by willowthewisp on 22.05.18 15:47

Hi intamcyandjoy, when you see in Sonia Poulton's recent documentary,that when accosting the intelligent MP's of Madeleine McCann's disappearance,their reply is Abduction?

You would think that after being part of a Government funding Operation Grange to the tune of over £ 12 Million within the UK,that these MP's would have some sort of knowledge into Madeleine's disappearance,alas as the public keep stating to the public via Political talk shows,"these MP's are in the West Minster Bubble",they only care for themselves!  

If you don't believe it take the fire Disaster at "Grenfell" nearly Twelve Months ago,the Police have Not cautioned or questioned any Senior Directives in the effect to None of the Potential consequences for actions they were responsible for via the"Cladding", put on Police Bail,"Manslaughter charges"?

Note when the same Police force are dealing with the lower classes and they as yet cannot prove anything,"the Person(s) are bailed?

Have any Directors or suppliers of the product been put on Police Bail conditions,but certain persons have been questioned which is entirely different from Bail conditions? 

One set of rules for the elites and a different set for the plebs to Obey!
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2845
Reputation : 970
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by NickE on 22.05.18 22:14

@willowthewisp wrote:
@intimacyandjoy wrote:I appreciate your reply. Thank you, but did he know Mr Brown prior to the meeting in Leicestershire. If he did not, then why would the phone calls be made in the same week as the disappearance? Why would he request the help of the PM if he did not know him. Nobody would telephone such a high level person, since their mind would be solely on trying to find their daughter in the first vital days. How would he know his telephone number?
Gerry McCann had the telephone number of Mr Brown's Brother,who made contact with Gordon for"Assistance" and boy did they get some assistance?
You did not state did Gordon and Gerry know each other before the daughter Madeleine disappeared?
But they met so they know each other personally.

Ust the search button and look at the Lisbon Treaty-Freeport decision,then realise who influenced who or Blackmail pressure applied?
Andrew Brown at EDF Energy who owns the criticized Nuclear power station Hinkley Point C that the UK Gov gave a go ahead in January 2008.
Gerry in COMARE and Porton Down people in Pdl....
What a co-incidence.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1278
Reputation : 438
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Did Freud provide a Freezer?

Post by Kanga on 30.10.18 1:43

The PJ Files identified phone contact with Clement Freud and this needed to be explained. According to Kate McCann in her book, Madeleine:


 "Clement had this way of making everything seem a little less terrible." 


But other than his puerile quips and classy booze there is a very significant way  Freud could make things "a little less terrible".  It would not be unreasonable to assume that Freud, as a connoisseur of fine food, would have maintained a well stocked freezer in his villa, Casa Colina. A freezer that could have concealed Madeleine's body until it's removal could be arranged in the Renault Scenic hire car at a later date.

The allegation that Madeleine's body was stored in a freezer is not new. However, connecting Freud as the provider of the freezer has not been addressed to my knowledge.

Also to be considered is the possibility of a connection between Freud and Michael T Wright who was responsible for the packaging and shipment of the McCann's possessions back to UK. Did Wright unwittingly send Madeleine's remains back to UK. 

Would appreciate anyone's insight into these matters.
avatar
Kanga

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by sharonl on 30.10.18 7:33

Clement Freud = Father of Matthew Freud = husband of Elizabeth Freud = Daughter of Rupert Murdoch = Employer of Rebekah Brooks = instigator of Operation Grange

A topic well worth looking at imo.  At the very least we must ask ourselves, did the McCanns have any contact with Clement Freud before May 3rd?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 5378
Reputation : 937
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by Kanga on 30.10.18 8:31

@sharonl wrote:
 At the very least we must ask ourselves, did the McCanns have any contact with Clement Freud before May 3rd?

Thanks for your reply.

Also worth noting is that Clarence Mitchell went on to work for Matthew's company Freud Communications.

Indeed the McCanns would have needed someone they could confide in to arrange such assistance from Clement Freud. 

We are only aware of the contact from July to late August where we can surmise arrangements were being made for body to be removed  before McCanns returned to UK 9 September after being made Arguidos
avatar
Kanga

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by sar on 30.10.18 15:37

@Kanga wrote:The PJ Files identified phone contact with Clement Freud and this needed to be explained. According to Kate McCann in her book, Madeleine:


 "Clement had this way of making everything seem a little less terrible." 


But other than his puerile quips and classy booze there is a very significant way  Freud could make things "a little less terrible".  It would not be unreasonable to assume that Freud, as a connoisseur of fine food, would have maintained a well stocked freezer in his villa, Casa Colina. A freezer that could have concealed Madeleine's body until it's removal could be arranged in the Renault Scenic hire car at a later date.

The allegation that Madeleine's body was stored in a freezer is not new. However, connecting Freud as the provider of the freezer has not been addressed to my knowledge.

Also to be considered is the possibility of a connection between Freud and Michael T Wright who was responsible for the packaging and shipment of the McCann's possessions back to UK. Did Wright unwittingly send Madeleine's remains back to UK. 

Would appreciate anyone's insight into these matters.
...what a place to keep all that ice for those strawberry daiquiri's!!!  Suddenly I'm not so fond of them after all!!!  Imagine the scene, the clink of glasses!  (Bleurch)

sar

Posts : 920
Reputation : 261
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by sharonl on 30.10.18 19:30

How did Gerry McCann get in touch with Gordon Brown?  I am sure that his direct number wouldn't have been available to the general public. Someone in a high place must have arranged for Gerry and Gordon to speak.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 5378
Reputation : 937
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by Mainline on 30.10.18 22:49

For whatever it is worth circumstantially, there was a 'Matthew Freud' in Jeffrey Epstein's 'Little black book'.
avatar
Mainline

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2018-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by NickE on 30.10.18 22:54


____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1278
Reputation : 438
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by sharonl on 30.10.18 23:38

Freud invites the McCanns to his villa, two strangers in the most horrendous circumstances, offers the strawberry vodkas and jokes about Kate being a nymphomaniac, why?  Is   this appropriate?  Is this the behaviour of a stranger who wants to help? 

"It is here, on a hillside not far from where Madeleine disappeared, that the child abusing BBC star bizarrely teased Kate about her being a nymphomaniac" 


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643373/PICTURED-sinister-holiday-villa-paedophile-MP-Clement-Freud-hosted-McCanns-weeks-Madeleine-vanished.html  

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 5378
Reputation : 937
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by JimbobJones on 31.10.18 8:51

@sharonl wrote:How did Gerry McCann get in touch with Gordon Brown?  I am sure that his direct number wouldn't have been available to the general public. Someone in a high place must have arranged for Gerry and Gordon to speak.

The answer to that could be one or another of several twists and turns. Maybe COMARE (a quango set up to whitewash nuclear radiation concerns). Maybe Castle Craig Private Hospital in Scottish Borders, (rehab for alcoholic VIP's). Maybe a private relationship with relatives of relatives. The over riding theme in these possible scenarios ranges from favour calling to potential blackmail. Maybe he had enough info to make things "uncomfortable" for some people (in the Labour party).

JimbobJones

Posts : 122
Reputation : 130
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by Kanga on 31.10.18 9:38

@JimbobJones wrote:
@sharonl wrote:How did Gerry McCann get in touch with Gordon Brown?  

Maybe a private relationship with relatives of relatives. The over riding theme in these possible scenarios ranges from favour calling to potential blackmail.

Have you heard of the '6 Degrees of Seperation' theory. The McCanns had enough connections to ensure average of 2 Degrees of Seperation.
avatar
Kanga

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by Kanga on 31.10.18 10:03

@sharonl wrote:Freud invites the McCanns to his villa, two strangers in the most horrendous circumstances, offers the strawberry vodkas and jokes about Kate being a nymphomaniac, why?  Is   this appropriate?  Is this the behaviour of a stranger who wants to help? 
  
Thanks for link to property.

Kate found Freud delightful company. Just goes to show what poor judges of character the McCannsMcCanns display. Of course  Kate's version of her encounters with Freud are only hearsay.
avatar
Kanga

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by NickE on 31.10.18 10:28

@JimbobJones wrote:
@sharonl wrote:How did Gerry McCann get in touch with Gordon Brown?  I am sure that his direct number wouldn't have been available to the general public. Someone in a high place must have arranged for Gerry and Gordon to speak.

The answer to that could be one or another of several twists and turns. Maybe COMARE (a quango set up to whitewash nuclear radiation concerns). Maybe Castle Craig Private Hospital in Scottish Borders, (rehab for alcoholic VIP's). Maybe a private relationship with relatives of relatives. The over riding theme in these possible scenarios ranges from favour calling to potential blackmail. Maybe he had enough info to make things "uncomfortable" for some people (in the Labour party).
COMARE is, as far as I know the only confirmed connection between the Gov and G.M.
And what is real interesting in this is that several of the keyplayers who was involved in this case was also involved in the nuclear industry and especially the controversial Hinkley Point C project, Smethurst, Brian Kennedy, Bell Pottinger, Blair,Brown.
Interesting that you saying "whitewash nuclear radiation concern" because when you read the COMARE report from 2006 they came to the conclusion "We found no evidence of excess numbers of cases in any local 25km area"

But when you read other reports, German reports for example they says the opposite.
More on this:

Blair: "This won't affect the policy at all"
Sounds it was very urgent to start this project.

More:
British Gov made for some reasons a u-turn in 2006:



More:
Smethurst and Kennedy and BNFL


More:
Goncalo Amaral interview August 2008:


We also knows that Special branches, Mi5, Bell Pottinger, Gov people and others jetted off to Pdl within days and this is a sign that something involves the National security, Nuclear is a matter to the National security and I wonder if G.M knew/knows something very damaging about these reports or something else very sensitive about this nuclear project?
Did they produced "good" reports to not ruin the project?
Many wonders how the cover up can continue after 11 years, we should remember that Hinkley Point C is an ongoing project that started with Blair and then Brown->Cameron->May.

Sorry for off topic.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1278
Reputation : 438
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by Verdi on 31.10.18 11:35

To briefly return to topic, you cant build a case or even a theory on nothing.

There is absolutely no evidence, no indication, no inference, no suggestion - not even any likelihood that Clement Freud provided a freezer for any reason connected to Madeleine McCann's disappearance, willingly or unwittingly.

Leave the preposterous where it belongs.

Meanwhile, I'll change the thread title to allow for continued discussion on the Gordon Brown connection - or merge this with an existing thread on the same subject.

____________________


Topics merged.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 10988
Reputation : 4166
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by Kanga on 31.10.18 13:37

@Verdi wrote:To briefly return to topic, you cant build a case or even a theory on nothing.

There is absolutely no evidence, no indication, no inference, no suggestion - not even any likelihood that Clement Freud provided a freezer for any reason connected to Madeleine McCann's disappearance, 
Sorry about the original topic heading. Very speculative I admitt. But if Madeliene's body was hidden and then latter moved it would have to have been somehow kept on ice. That much is correct.
avatar
Kanga

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by Jonal on 31.10.18 22:31

@Kanga wrote:

if Madeliene's body was hidden and then latter moved it would have to have been somehow kept on ice
For connection to a local person with access to several properties more than likely with a freezer, you might want to think about whether GM knew Robert Murat: "I'm not going to answer that"
avatar
Jonal

Posts : 16
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordon Brown Connection

Post by Kanga on 31.10.18 23:29

@Jonal l Yes that's true and Murat did fly into PDL just before disappearance but I would think the PJ would have investigated this thoroughly. Anyway 'freezer' stuffis now off topic.
avatar
Kanga

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-07-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum