The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Mm11

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Mm11

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Regist10

The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My opinion on these six photographs is…

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_lcap81%18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 380 ]
18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 13 ]
18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 10 ]
18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 28 ]
18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 38 ]

Total Votes : 472

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Empty Re: The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Post by Cammerigal 30.12.17 7:17

There is no bracelet visible on maddies right wrist on the “Tuesday” tennis ball photo, nor on her left wrist on the “Thursday” last photo by the pool
 No bracelet = no induction OR both photos are incorrectly dated in their EXIF file data
We know from extensive analysis that the last photo was most probably taken in the bright sunshine on the Sunday. The missing bracelet would further support this theory.
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 255

Back to top Go down

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 Empty Re: The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died

Post by HiDeHo 30.12.17 9:47

There doesn't appear to be any bracelet on the other children in the greyscale photos

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 03_vol11

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 03_vol12

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 03_vol13
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 30.12.17 11:36

Interesting comparison in the photos HeDeHo posted above.

Photo 2 shows DP and child OUTSIDE with sunglasses on.

1st photo shows child INSIDE with sunglasses on and what appears to be a folded parasol upside down leaning against the wall. The inference being, it wasn’t sunny when that particular picture was taken.

If only one could see the date on the newspaper with crossword !!
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.12.17 11:46

Ref. the black and white playground pic Hi-D-H posted #18

IMO it looks Mr & Mrs in the photo.   Mrs looks to me as though she has one hand on a pushchair and it looks like A. sitting in the pushchair and turning to the side to look at her daddy with her arms outstretched.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.12.17 11:55

They didn't have a pushchair!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.12.17 12:03

I know - but it sure looks like a pushchair to me.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.12.17 12:18

Maybe the "they should have had bracelets" thing is a myth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 30.12.17 13:07

This photo looks like breakfast to me -  a glass of juice and something like Weetabix. I accept that nursery food is often rather soft and sloppy but I cannot imagine the plate in this picture containing something like Spaghetti Bolognaise, it's positively runny with liquid. It's unlikely to be supper as the children had just had high tea and would have been too full to plough into such a large helping so soon afterward and immediately before going down to sleep. Combined with the paper the scene suggests a morning meal. I thought the Paynes had always breakfasted at the Millenium.? I could be wrong of course!
18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 03_vol11
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 30.12.17 13:26

Is that pizza on her plate?
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 30.12.17 13:30

polyenne wrote:Interesting comparison in the photos HeDeHo posted above.

Photo 2 shows DP and child OUTSIDE with sunglasses on.

1st photo shows child INSIDE with sunglasses on and what appears to be a folded parasol upside down leaning against the wall. The inference being, it wasn’t sunny when that particular picture was taken.

If only one could see the date on the newspaper with crossword !!
...yes but if you knew the name of the newspaper you could match the crossword 'pattern'............
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 30.12.17 13:34

Mark Willis wrote:Is that pizza on her plate?
I doubt it. It is being served in a cereal/soup bowl to contain all the liquid which is clearly visible. L.P.'s light coloured T shirt is also pristine suggesting  that it has been put on fresh and hasn't gone through the wear and tear of a day.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 30.12.17 13:43

Is that a spoon in her right hand?
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 30.12.17 13:44

The paper logo looks like the Mail. Brought out with them this early in the holiday ?

High tea ? Did that really happen ?!
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 30.12.17 17:19

HiDeHo post #27, 2nd photo.
Did any of the Payne children (or any of the others for that matter) have a birthday whilst they were all in PdL ?

The reason I ask is that the carefully quartered sandwiches and what looks like the remains of a chocolate caterpillar cake remind me of a kiddies party and not a simple al fresco lunch.

The Sagres Beer is the possible clue to it being during the holiday.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 30.12.17 22:21

HiDeHo wrote:There doesn't appear to be any bracelet on the other children in the greyscale photos

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 03_vol12

18 - The SIX PHOTOS that provide the biggest clue to when Madeleine died  - Page 2 03_vol13
I've read a MW kids club review on a blog and that customer said they got a new bracelet for every session.
The explaination for that could be that these photos was taken in the morning,evening or on Saturday or Sunday morning.
BUT they claim that the Tennis photo was taken during Mini tennis which was a creche activity and there for she should been wearing a bracelet in that photo if their claims was true, but she doesn't.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.12.17 23:33

Mark Willis wrote:Is that a spoon in her right hand?
Nah!  It's a tennis racket ....

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Spending4Queen 31.12.17 20:48

Verdi wrote:The first four photographs, the poolside and playground, I agree wholeheartedly.

The other two, the make-up and tennis ball images, are inconclusive and therefore unhelpful.  There is no evidence to suggest (oops, where did that come from) they are genuine photographs of Madeleine McCann taken during the holiday in Praia da Luz.

If I may add to the stack of evidence indicative of Madeleine's 'disappearance' early in the week, sometime between Saturday 28th April and Tuesday 1st May, not only is there a total absence of photographs of Madeleine but also an absence of video footage of the holiday.  

As I've said a million times in the past - this is just not normal!  In my view the absence of photographic imagery of Madeleine and/or her family, indeed also the rest of the group of friends, is far more important than vainly trying to prove when and where the two questionable images were taken, or how they came about.  Snr Amaral wanted access to all their cameras - he didn't get it, instead he was handed a carefully selected few handed over by Gerry McCann and his cohort from Skipton, who incidentally wasn't even on holiday with the group.  Even Kate McCann claims to have been frantically sifting through the memory of her digital camera whilst her husband was in another room being interviewed by the PJ, looking for that vital clue - allegedly.

So, where are all the photographs that were stored on your camera Ms McCann Healy?  Certainly not in the possession of the PJ who were searching for your daughter!  Why didn't you hand them over to the PJ as asked, why did you hide them?

There is enough compelling evidence to suggest Madeleine met her fate sometime between Sunday 29th and Monday 30th April 2007.  Sadly Madeleine was  gone and the abduction plan was hatched long before the panic button was hit at approximately 10:00pm on Thursday 3rd May 2007.

Oddly enough, it was only yesterday I again saw a reminder that Jon Corner was already in possession of a portfolio of Madeleine images - on Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th May 2007!  Go figure....
The hair bead ? only in 1 picture Most kids keep for the duration of the holiday
Spending4Queen
Spending4Queen

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.01.18 18:54

The plate pattern looks the same as the outdoor image and the indoor image which may suggest same resort or area or apartment ?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 04.01.18 22:59

MayMuse wrote:The plate pattern looks the same as the outdoor image and the indoor image which may suggest same resort or area or apartment ?

I believe the inside photos were of the Paynes child and the outside photos were on the Paynes balcony when they met for lunch.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.01.18 22:19

HiDeHo wrote:
MayMuse wrote:The plate pattern looks the same as the outdoor image and the indoor image which may suggest same resort or area or apartment ?

I believe the inside photos were of the Paynes child and the outside photos were on the Paynes balcony when they met for lunch.
Looking at the images again, I think the inside photo is taken in an apartment (Paynes?) , you can just about see the patio/balcony on the right side as you look at it... Is she sitting on a booster seat?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 17.03.18 14:40

I have a memory of some time ago ,does anyone recall thar maddie one evening went to see daddy still playing at the courts ,that was when it was supposed the picture of her collecting balls  I thought at that time .maybe it was not at the courts when mini tennis took place ??? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 17.03.18 21:00

I agree with the conclusion that lack of photographic evidence points to an early disappearance and I also think this was most likely by Monday. Where I differ is that I think both the 'last photo' and the tennis ball photos are fake. I think Madeleine was skilfully photoshopped into the last photo and I think the original photo was taken after the official date of the disappearance and was created ready for GM to bring back with him after his visit home (this theory was developed on another forum and I find it credible and compelling). The tennis ball photo is just too contrived and both were not spotted on Kate's camera by ROB when he was looking for a suitable image on May 3. Both of these photos were the product of over confidence and growing concern that the lack of photographic evidence was becoming problematic, IMO. So same conclusion but a sljghtly different way of arriving there for me. I appreciate all the efforts of those who have contributed to the overwhelming evidence of a staged abduction and I don't feel I need to agree with every aspect of a theory to find it valuable in the grand scheme of things.
Crackfox

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.18 21:56

Crackfox wrote: I think Madeleine was skilfully photoshopped into the last photo and I think the original photo was taken after the official date of the disappearance and was created ready for GM to bring back with him after his visit home (this theory was developed on another forum and I find it credible and compelling). The tennis ball photo is just too contrived and both were not spotted on Kate's camera by ROB when he was looking for a suitable image on May 3. Both of these photos were the product of over confidence and growing concern that the lack of photographic evidence was becoming problematic,

The poolside photograph has been forensically analyzed by members of CMoMM who are experts in digital photography - the unanimous conclusion was that the photograph is 100% genuine, only the time and date adjusted in order to deceive.

I agree the tennis ball photograph is not as it seems, I don't however think it has much bearing as there is no indication of it's provenance, not spotted by Russell O'Brien on Kate McCann's camera is but an imaginary observation.

The lack of photographic evidence has only become apparent after years of dedication by a large group of concerned people. The McCanns nor their friends had any reason to worry about the lack of photographs until the PJ files were published in the public domain - even then I doubt they gave it a thought until members of CMoMM highlighted the issue.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.18 22:59

It's patently clear, at least to me, the whole saga was a hoax from the start.  Madeleine McCann was not abducted by a stranger, there is no evidence to suggest she was, even less to prove she was - indeed there is no evidence whatsoever that Madeleine was abducted, it was but a story-line created and propagated by the parents, their friends and their support network.

If Madeleine had been abducted they wouldn't have issued an outdated image of Madeleine for the PJ to use as an official release for identification. They would have provided the playground photograph, undoubteldy taken early in the holiday at the Ocean Club, indeed a perfect clear up-to-date image of Madeleine - but they didn't.

The poolside photograph was later produced in order to convince the world that Madeleine was alive and well early afternoon on Thursday 3rd May 2007.  As I previously pointed out, the playground photograph said to have been taken on Tuesday 1st May, the tennis ball image said to have been taken on Wednesday 2nd May and the poolside photograph said to have been taken on Thursday 3rd May.  You don't need to be a genius to work out the reason behind that subterfuge.

Not only did they fool the PJ but they also tried to fool the public.  Little did they know the PJ files would be released into the public domain, nor that pesky members of the public would still be trying to uncover the truth behind their daughters disappearance well over ten years later - something they miserably failed to even attempt.

I trust the experts, not the casual observer looking for that missing arm  or dislocated leg or errant shrub.  Would you believe I even recall someone questioning the drawstring toggle on Gerry McCann's shorts - good grief!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 18.03.18 0:31

Thank you Verdi, I shall check out the research group's theory.  One of the other issues I have with the said two photos is they are in isolation, which I also think is odd when digital cameras make taking as many snaps as you like so easy, I would like a bit more context but as I said.  my conclusion  is the same insofar as I believe the key date was Monday May 30 so I think that's the most important thing.
Crackfox

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top