The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images Mm11

15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images Mm11

15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images Regist10

15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images Empty 15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images

Post by HiDeHo 09.12.17 6:52

15 pages (about 1200) editorial video clips from Getty Images.  Many unreleased, some of which may be of interest. Please let me know if you see any that are worth downloading.

Double click on the thumbnail and clip will open in new window

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting clip from a DNA expert regarding hairs in the Maddie Case

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images Empty Re: 15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images

Post by sharonl 09.12.17 12:18

HiDeHo wrote:15 pages (about 1200) editorial video clips from Getty Images.  Many unreleased, some of which may be of interest. Please let me know if you see any that are worth downloading.

Double click on the thumbnail and clip will open in new window

Interesting clip from a DNA expert regarding hairs in the Maddie Case

Very interesting - Thanks HiDeHo thumbsup

Is that Rob Murat or Rolph Harris in there? big grin No connection is there?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images Empty Re: 15 pages (about 1200) editorial VIDEO CLIPS from Getty Images

Post by skyrocket 09.12.17 14:07

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thanks very much for the above link. I'm going to work my way through it all over the next few days. thumbup
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 09.12.17 15:21

Yes thank you, Hideho, page 20  ( image 16 from bottom) is that the back door to the Church the McCanns are entering? The same day they were interviewed? 

Some close ups of the walls of the ocean club apartments are very similar if not the same to the wall in the make up photo.

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 09.12.17 15:30

Page 23 at the bottom is a run of clips of the appeal for the "man" the McCanns did...if you click on the images it leads to the video clips. This video was whooshed from you tube and believe some time back Richard Hall was asking if anyone had a copy. It is mentioned in one of his videos but with just the still image... these clips may still be of interest to Richard?

Edit to add, underneath the clip it show "similar clips" if clicked on more editorial video clips are shown which maybe of particular interest as mainly of them appealing for information in the media at different times/days. I believe these are all the public appeals they did not long after Madeleine disappeared . I don't know how to pull them all together and they don't appear in order but by matching the images you can view and listen to each segment clearly. 

I find it interesting that the specifics of what is asked of the public we then had the Smiths etc coming forward, maybe I'm being too cynical but it's on par with the request to upload holiday photos to a CEOP link? 

Mmmmmmmmmm.......bingo

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 09.12.17 16:23

Never seen this before grieving and hope 39days after. 

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 09.12.17 17:57

grief and hope, that must have been a horrible combination of emotions
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 10.12.17 0:29

Thanks for checking them out.  Far too many to plough through myself.

I'm working on compiling Goncalo quotes and accidentally came across these when searching for Dr Denise Syndercombe Court -  DNA Expert Queen Mary University of London who was interviewed about Maddie forensics in an old video I found ...prior to October 2009 (which I've been trying to upload)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I see her video on the second page is explaining about the hairs . (Keeping in mind Goncalo claims the PJ have the hairs)

One never knows what you will find when researching or compiling videos and graphics ...

I'm currently trying to compile one to ask why the families DNA was not eliminated...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top