The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Mm11

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Mm11

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Regist10

Celtic Boys Club: Allegations of Abuse

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Empty Celtic Boys Club: Allegations of Abuse

Post by Budman 08.05.17 21:35

Hi guys, iv just joined the forum to raise one point if i may, everyone may already be aware of what i have to say if so im sorry for wasting peoples time. If any of you are aware Celtic Football Club has a peodophile problem. Its been Scotland  worse kept secret for decades, but no mainstream media will go near the story, rumours of political cover ups, catholic church, media all  helping them out have been rife for decades. But in the past couple of weeks, 5 old Celtic employee's are in jail awaiting trial one of which was already convicted for his actions with the boys club lads and re-employed by the club, with the full knowledge of what had happened by this time directors and allsorts where rumoured to have been involved. Even the likes of Jimmy Saville and Cardinal Keith o Brien where regular visitors.All through the years breakthoughs where made and u thought good its going to come out, finally justice but no, it always seemed to slip away UNDER THE CARPET AGAIN. Anyway looks like now its possibly all going to come out.
On to Gerry, historically Celtic as a club have always attached themselves to causes to gain good public affection they are so merciless at this they have become known as "the ambulance chasers". So why are they not all over the find maddie campaign when afterall this is right up there steet to fawn fake public attention, when infact there club doctor in 2000 who seem's to have been wiped from the clubs memory was none other than Gerry McCann who at the time of moving from Scotland to England was rumoured to have been placed on some register. Could Gerry be another of the Celtic peodophile ring if so seeing the way the Catholic church and certain politicians have protected the institution that is Celtic could these very people be protecting the McCanns. People in Glasgow are fully investigating the goings on at Celtic and for some reason Gerry Mcann is popping into it .
Budman
Budman

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Empty Re: Celtic Boys Club: Allegations of Abuse

Post by sharonl 08.05.17 21:44

Very interesting Budman

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for this information.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Empty Re: Celtic Boys Club: Allegations of Abuse

Post by sar 08.05.17 22:51

Budman wrote:Hi guys, iv just joined the forum to raise one point if i may, everyone may already be aware of what i have to say if so im sorry for wasting peoples time. If any of you are aware Celtic Football Club has a peodophile problem. Its been Scotland worse kept secret for decades, but no mainstream media will go near the story, rumours of political cover ups, catholic church, media all helping them out have been rife for decades. But in the past couple of weeks, 5 old Celtic employee's are in jail awaiting trial one of which was already convicted for his actions with the boys club lads and re-employed by the club, with the full knowledge of what had happened by this time directors and allsorts where rumoured to have been involved. Even the likes of Jimmy Saville and Cardinal Keith o Brien where regular visitors.All through the years breakthoughs where made and u thought good its going to come out, finally justice but no, it always seemed to slip away UNDER THE CARPET AGAIN. Anyway looks like now its possibly all going to come out.
On to Gerry, historically Celtic as a club have always attached themselves to causes to gain good public affection they are so merciless at this they have become known as "the ambulance chasers". So why are they not all over the find maddie campaign when afterall this is right up there steet to fawn fake public attention, when infact there club doctor in 2000 who seem's to have been wiped from the clubs memory was none other than Gerry McCann who at the time of moving from Scotland to England was rumoured to have been placed on some register. Could Gerry be another of the Celtic peodophile ring if so seeing the way the Catholic church and certain politicians have protected the institution that is Celtic could these very people be protecting the McCanns. People in Glasgow are fully investigating the goings on at Celtic and for some reason Gerry Mcann is popping into it .

+1 Budman, interesting possible connection, link. Same sewage seeping up from a different place.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by pieface 09.05.17 12:42

As I stated before John Reid was Home Secretary when Maddie went missing.He is also a former chairman of Celtic F.C.
pieface
pieface

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.05.17 12:47

Budman wrote:Hi guys, iv just joined the forum to raise one point if i may, everyone may already be aware of what i have to say if so im sorry for wasting peoples time. If any of you are aware Celtic Football Club has a peodophile problem. Its been Scotland  worse kept secret for decades, but no mainstream media will go near the story, rumours of political cover ups, catholic church, media all  helping them out have been rife for decades. But in the past couple of weeks, 5 old Celtic employee's are in jail awaiting trial one of which was already convicted for his actions with the boys club lads and re-employed by the club, with the full knowledge of what had happened by this time directors and allsorts where rumoured to have been involved. Even the likes of Jimmy Saville and Cardinal Keith o Brien where regular visitors.All through the years breakthoughs where made and u thought good its going to come out, finally justice but no, it always seemed to slip away UNDER THE CARPET AGAIN. Anyway looks like now its possibly all going to come out.
This was covered a Long time ago, but I thought the bloke had gone to prison in the 80s for offences years before that.
SO
Is there a new one popping up ?
GM was with the club in 2000+ before going south

Worth another look at the bolded sentence.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41605

Back to top Go down

Post by pieface 09.05.17 15:57

Jim Torbett ,  founder of the boys club and scout,abused boys, was kicked out of the club and the club kept it quiet.He returned to the club when Jock Stein, the guy who kicked him out, died.
Torbett served a sentence for the first period.These new  allegations relate to his second time at the club.He appearead in court in Glasgow last week.Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, employed two Celtic directors Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn.

Frank Cairney,head of the boys club, appeared in court last week charged with historical offense.He was charged years ago at the same time as Torbett but 3 boys withdrew their evidence at the trial.

Jim McCafferty Celtic kit man for over ten years currently in jail in Belfast waiting trial for crimes against children in Northern Ireland and Scotland.

John Cullen 30 years official photographer at Celtic convicted  a few years ago of indecent images of children.

Gerald King head of Celtic boys club appeared in court last month in Glasgow on historic child sex abuse case.

Gerry McCann worked for Celtic in the mid 90's when Tommy Burns was manager.
  See CMOMM thread 20 09 2012 by butterfly: Doctor Gerry in Glasgow ,when and why did he come south?

John Reid was Home Secretary when MBM went missing and he later became Chairman of Celtic due to his long standing association with the club.
pieface
pieface

Back to top Go down

Post by pieface 09.05.17 16:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pieface
pieface

Back to top Go down

Post by pieface 09.05.17 18:31

The Celtic F.C. abuse that is being uncovered is on BBC TV tonight at 10.45 .
"The ugly side of the beautiful game" By Mark Daly
It was shown in Scotland a few weeks ago, tonight is the  rest of the UK.
pieface
pieface

Back to top Go down

Post by speirssmells 15.05.17 11:46

Celtic youth player Lawrence Haggart was murdered in 1996 by paedophile William Beattie.
Jim McCafferty Celtic kitman at the time and currently remanded in prison in Belfast on sex abuse charges was a suspect as he had phoned the youth on the day of his murder.

Gerry McCann was the club doctor at the time.
speirssmells
speirssmells

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 15.05.17 11:49

speirssmells wrote:Celtic youth player Lawrence Haggart was murdered in 1996 by paedophile William Beattie.
Jim McCafferty Celtic kitman at the time and currently remanded in prison in Belfast on sex abuse charges was a suspect as he had phoned the youth on the day of his murder.

well well speirssmells, very interesting......
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.05.17 12:04

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 15.05.17 18:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gordon Brown formed the Brown ministry after being invited by Queen Elizabeth II to begin a new government following the resignation of the previous Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Anthony Blair on 27 June 2007. He took office as Prime Minister, a title he would hold until his resignation on 11 May 2010. In his inaugural cabinet Brown appointed the United Kingdom first female Home Secretary, Jacqui Smith.

Prior to this - John Reid, Baron Reid of Cardowan (born 8 May 1947) was Home Secretary from 2006 to 2007 - under Blairs ministry. Blair handed over to Brown in June 2007.....

John Reid must have surely involved MI5 in May 2007 in the Mc Cann case unless political interference only begain after Brown took over with Jacqui as Home Sec. Its important to know.

When did the political interference begin on Mc Cann case?  After Brown took over on June 27th?  Or whilst still under Blair?  - I believe it was a little later... under Brown?
by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on 09.06.14 13:48
Coincidentally John Reid is a former Chairman of Celtic Football Club. Gerry McCann was a team doctor at Celtic.

I don’t know how to use their quotes – but interesting to find this.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero 17.05.17 19:49

This is an interesting thread that I had previously missed. I've had a bit of a look about but can't find any info about when GM was team Dr for celtic. Anyone else had any luck?
dartinghero

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by speirssmells 18.05.17 12:21

dartinghero wrote:This is an interesting thread that I had previously missed. I've had a bit of a look about but can't find any info about when GM was team Dr for celtic. Anyone else had any luck?
speirssmells
speirssmells

Back to top Go down

Post by speirssmells 18.05.17 12:23

dartinghero wrote:This is an interesting thread that I had previously missed. I've had a bit of a look about but can't find any info about when GM was team Dr for celtic. Anyone else had any luck?
speirssmells
speirssmells

Back to top Go down

Post by speirssmells 18.05.17 12:33

speirssmells wrote:Celtic youth player Lawrence Haggart was murdered in 1996 by paedophile William Beattie.

Lawrence Haggart died on 17th March 1996.
Paedo Brian(not William) Beattie was convicted of his murder.
Tommy Burns(again) was Celtic manager from 1994 until 1997.
Unclear as to exact dates GM(confusion is good") worked at Celtic.
speirssmells
speirssmells

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero 18.05.17 12:34

speirssmells wrote:
Cheers speirssmells.
Article says they worked together in the "mid 90's" and says it finished when they moved to Leicester, so still light on specifics. Will keep looking.
dartinghero

Back to top Go down

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Empty RE; Gerry at Glasgow Celtic?

Post by willowthewisp 18.05.17 12:43

dartinghero wrote:
speirssmells wrote:
Cheers speirssmells.
Article says they worked together in the "mid 90's" and says it finished when they moved to Leicester, so still light on specifics. Will keep looking.
Hi dartinghero,spiersmells?
I think it is best if CMMOM"Fights for Justice,for Madeleine McCann"at the moment and leave anything to do with Football and any person who may or Not have anything to do with"Child Abuse to one side.
I am not saying,there is No Connection,but until certain "Authorities/Organisations"investigate any malpractices that may have occurred.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero 18.05.17 12:59

willowthewisp wrote:
dartinghero wrote:
speirssmells wrote:
Cheers speirssmells.
I think it is best if CMMOM"Fights for Justice,for Madeleine McCann"at the moment and leave anything to do with Football and any person who may or Not have anything to do with"Child Abuse to one side.
I am not saying,there is No Connection,but until certain "Authorities/Organisations"investigate any malpractices that may have occurred.
I don't understand what you are saying Willo.
I am not enquiring about football, or footballers or the other staff. I am asking when GM was at the club as references are vague.
dartinghero

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonbutter 18.05.17 13:14

dartinghero wrote:
speirssmells wrote:
Cheers speirssmells.

Apart from the 14 months during the mid-90s when Gerry was in New Zealand ...
lemonbutter

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Celtic Boys Club:  Allegations of Abuse Empty Gerry,Celtic Football

Post by willowthewisp 18.05.17 13:25

dartinghero wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:
dartinghero wrote:
speirssmells wrote:
Cheers speirssmells.
I don't understand what you are saying Willo.
I am not enquiring about football, or footballers or the other staff. I am asking when GM was at the club as references are vague.
What I am saying is there are certain elements who are watching CMMOM website and would not cease to have an"Opportunity"to have besmirched the good work done uncovering a huge injustice to Madeleine McCann,with child abuse accusations,knowingly or unknowingly?
You state Not enquiring about"Football"but you then state was One of the Parents at the Club,why?
What are you not trying to link?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxy101 30.05.17 23:41

Many thanks for this information. I'm a Scot and yes this is a huge cover up - finally being outed to the masses!
Foxy101
Foxy101

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.07.17 11:27

Football Abuse: The Ugly Side of the Beautiful Game (looks like it's been whooshed already)
BBC Scotland Investigates, 2017

Documentary examining the historical child sexual abuse scandal engulfing football. Reporter Mark Daly reveals fresh allegations of sex abuse and cover ups in Scottish football's most notorious paedophile scandal, at Celtic Boys' Club. He also hears powerful accounts from former footballers who talk for the first time about the abuse they say they suffered as boys in the sport.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There's a couple photos of Madeleine McCann and Gerry and Philomena in this article.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.07.17 20:17

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Football Abuse: The Ugly Side of the Beautiful Game (looks like it's been whooshed already)
BBC Scotland Investigates, 2017

Whooshed? not quite [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.18 19:41

McCafferty was the  kitman at celtic  at the same time as Gerry McCann was club doctor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top