The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects

Post by Phoebe 26.04.17 11:39

phil_burton wrote:
Phoebe wrote:S.Y. will never change its tune now. They have painted themselves into a corner by not investigating thoroughly at the start. I believe this only adds another reason to continue the cover-up. In the case of Mary Boyle (Donegal '77) missing for 40 years this March, the man regarded as the prime suspect by the investigating officers at the time, has never been re interviewed, despite requests raised in parliament and in the European parliament! The investigation was scuppered at the time, allegedly by political interference. The Gardai bowed this pressure and now it is too embarrassing to come clean.  I believe the same is true in Madeleine's case.

Whilst I agree that it's a cover up - this isn't the usual MO for a top-level cover up. Usually they will pay lip service to an investigation, but then things will quieten down. What you don't normally see if an investigation on going for years and years, having the effect of artificially keeping the story in the headlines. If it's a cover up, then they'd want the story to go away, not remain.

I do wonder, however, if those behind the cover-up know that eventually the truth will out, especially if it is true that the PJ still have documents/evidence to release. If those behind it do believe that the truth will out one day, then OG could be their protection - it would mean that the Met could turn round and say "we spent 5 years investigating and followed every lead, but the PJ withheld information and we weren't able to find that crucial link bla bla"....it would make it look like it wasn't a cover up all along.

To me, this seems like a game of brinkmanship - those behind this know that it'll come out one day, so they need to get their stories straight, and make it look like - to the public at least - that it wasn't a cover up.
This case could not be "put to bed" as Dr. Amaral published his book and the McCann's legal challenges over this have continued right up to March of this year. They are desperate to be able to say they have been declared non-suspects. If he had not written "the truth of the lie" I suspect this case would have faded into obscurity years ago. I believe the only real remit of Grange has been to make the parents appear to have played no part in their daughter's disappearance.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects

Post by ChippyM 26.04.17 11:53

@Phoebe  

I think it is like the usual cover ups. They usually have inquiries that go on for years and have lots of twists and turns that seem like they are going somewhere and then don't.

This has the effect of making it so tedious and boring in the eyes of the public that they start demanding an end to it as a 'waste of time'.  It even helps with this tactic if people handling the inquiry or investigation seem incompetent. Then public anger is directed towards the investigation and not the issue being covered up. 

It's the old problem, reaction, solution  tactic.

I see Mark Rowley stated they may never get answers in this case, what a surprise!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by beejay 26.04.17 13:49

The interview was far more revealing than I expected and fair play to the interviewer who did pose some direct questions instead of feeding Rowley the usual guff.

It's there now in black & white - they did not go back to square 1. They looked at the evidence and decided not to pursue any line of enquiry other than the abduction. It's completely ridiculous, they could and should have looked for new evidence that the McCanns & Tapas 7 may have been involved but they chose not to do so.
beejay

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.04.17 13:57

beejay wrote:The interview was far more revealing than I expected and fair play to the interviewer who did pose some direct questions instead of feeding Rowley the usual guff.

It's there now in black & white - they did not go back to square 1. They looked at the evidence and decided not to pursue any line of enquiry other than the abduction. It's completely ridiculous, they could and should have looked for new evidence that the McCanns & Tapas 7 may have been involved but they chose not to do so.

Yes it's now there in black and white, just what a farce Operation Grange is!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia 26.04.17 15:23

MrsC wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:*SNIPPED*

He (Rowley) said: ‘The parents’ involvement: that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.

Yes, and we all know just what the original investigation thought!

So, these PJ findings are a given then? We should be so lucky!
Portia
Portia

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 26.04.17 15:44

The McCanns told the​ world it was​ an " Abduction​ " 

Clarence Mitchell told the world it was​ an " Abduction " 

Operation Grange are " investigating an Abduction " 

The​ Truth​ of the Lie , told otherwise​ .

PJ files told otherwise .

Colin​ Sutton on the Soham investigation​ talked about​ looking at the last person to see the​ missing person alive​ .

Back to square 1 , more like​ snakes​ and​ ladders​ , we all​ know who the snakes are the ladders I think are well and truly broken !

A farce , an embarrassment , a laughing stock​ !

Poor Madeleine , poor twins .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.04.17 20:39

@ sandancer

who wrote:

"Operation Grange are " investigating an Abduction "

OH NO THEY'RE NOT!

Operation Grange are, re: the 'wording' of their 'remit', of 2011,........'investigating THE abduction' (of Madeleine McCann)

NO 'IFS', NO 'BUTS'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S 27.04.17 9:19

The powers that be are quite happy to keep everyone's attention focused on the McCanns. I have said before that i don't believe that it is the gruesome twosome that are really being protected. Look over there, not here!!! In my very own opinion, of course.
Sam S
Sam S

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 27.04.17 10:23

Madeleine McCann: Met Police rules out its four official suspects - Page 2 Z

OPERATION GRANGE
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top