The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT - Page 3 Mm11

PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT - Page 3 Mm11

PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT - Page 3 Regist10

PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT - Page 3 Empty Re: PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT

Post by Verdi 22.03.17 21:01

wills wrote:So let us assume that the Mcscams were tried for neglect only. Would Social Services be empowered to put the twins into some kind of 'care'?
There is no evidence to suggest neglect - only the words of the McCanns and their group of friends, which is less reliable than the weather forecast.

The McCanns will not be tried for neglect, it is not an issue to consider.

Neglect = Abduction

No neglect = No abduction.

It's all a facade.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT - Page 3 Empty Re: PETITION ASKING FOR THE McCANNS TO BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT

Post by Joss 23.03.17 1:37

Verdi wrote:
wills wrote:So let us assume that the Mcscams were tried for neglect only. Would Social Services be empowered to put the twins into some kind of 'care'?
There is no evidence to suggest neglect - only the words of the McCanns and their group of friends, which is less reliable than the weather forecast.

The McCanns will not be tried for neglect, it is not an issue to consider.

Neglect = Abduction

No neglect = No abduction.

It's all a facade.
I doubt very much the McCann's will be tried for anything at all in a court of law. I think that ship sailed long ago. It's all a moot point IMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush 23.03.17 3:48

There is absolutely no way, two parents in their late thirties, who also happen to be doctors, left their three children under the age of four...ALONE. On any night of that holiday. Period

Another way to look at is:

If all you did was dine out in your back garden with friends while your children were being abducted from their upstairs bedroom, you wouldn't refuse to answer the investigation's forty eight questions. Period again.

Activity : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 23.03.17 11:22

I do not believe they left the children alone.  If they are charged with this then they cannot be charged with anything else!  Lesser crime, hence the lies.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 23.03.17 11:59

They cannot be charged with neglect, the incident supposedly happened in another country and unless that country applies for a european arrest warrant. The investigating team in Portugal had reached the end of their potential but rightly decided that enough was enough when a head of state gets involved. Goncalo left the force and published a book on a logical conclusion, when people get to read it they can draw their own mindset as to what really happened. The world is the judge as they say.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.03.17 16:43

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/petition-for-mccanns-to-take-lie-detector-test-reaches-27000-signatures-101451567.html

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 31.03.17 16:49

It's bloody ridiculous to call for a polygraph which holds no shred of credibility within either a UK or Portuguese court.

This whole thing is beyond truthful.

Madeleine who?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.03.17 17:03

aquila wrote:It's bloody ridiculous to call for a polygraph which holds no shred of credibility within either a UK or Portuguese court.

This whole thing is beyond truthful.

Madeleine who?
I agree aquila, unfortunately many look upon a petition as their way of doing something rather than just feeling impotent.
The upside of it is that it has hit msm .

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 31.03.17 17:15

The upside for me would be for Operation Grange to explain not only its existence but its achievement in the last six years.

If my child were to go missing would my family feel safe in the hands of the likes of Operation Grange.

Has Operation Grange with all its millions of funding produced a single shred of evidence on anything?

The media are now getting people to scrap over incremental funding for Operation Grange and a new wave of baying for the McCanns to take a polygraph.

You'll have to excuse me for finding all of this disgusting.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.03.17 17:47

aquila wrote:The upside for me would be for Operation Grange to explain not only its existence but its achievement in the last six years.

If my child were to go missing would my family feel safe in the hands of the likes of Operation Grange.

Has Operation Grange with all its millions of funding produced a single shred of evidence on anything?

The media are now getting people to scrap over incremental funding for Operation Grange and a new wave of baying for the McCanns to take a polygraph.

You'll have to excuse me for finding all of this disgusting.
I agree aquila, I really do. 
This petition was started through facebook membership where there are serious members who will research, discuss and debate. Members who have had an interest in the case for a long time and know much about the files. 
There are also members who have an interest but have little knowledge and they join the groups and are made aware of the files, videos, books. 
There are members who cuss and swear, there are members who think marches and petitions will solve the case. All in their own way wanting justice for Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum