The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?  Mm11

Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?  Mm11

Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?  Regist10

Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?  Empty Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?

Post by ploppy 15.02.17 21:35

Hi. New here.  So we all know that the sketches are supposed to look like the Podesta brothers.

I just saw this on twitter.

Click the image and then click the middle right arrow for the other images.

https://twitter.com/Zanting/status/831968280877363200

There is a connection between Podesta, Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell.

------

Welcome. The general view here is that the claim that the 'Smithman'/McCann efits are meant to represent the Podesta brothers is a very unhelpful 'red herring'.

But the experience and C.V. of Sarah Latham (although no checkable links are given) will give us all pause for thought, thank you for linking to it. 

The U.S. Democrats at the highest levels were working closely with Freud Communications (where Clarence Mitchell went to work in 2008) and with Tony Blair's government.  

As it's hard to read even via the link, we have reproduced what the article says about Sarah Latham below:

- Mod

===== 

HILLARY FOR AMERICA CAMPAIGN 2016

CHAIRMAN: JOHN POSTEDA

[SNIPPED]

--------------

SARAH LATHAM

Chief of Staff to the Chairman (2016)

Founded Latham Group in 2006.

Special Adviser to the UK Secretary of Culture, Media and Sport.

Public Affairs Director in Freud Communications - and in 2005 worked for Tony Blair on his re-election campaigning.

Managing Director for Philip Gould Associates in London.

Government Affairs Adviser for Microsoft Europe, Middle East and Africa.

Special Adviser to White House Chief of Staff John Podesta and Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of Presidental Scheduling from 1996 to 2000.
ploppy
ploppy

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?  Empty Re: Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?

Post by ploppy 16.02.17 10:32

Hi.  Thanks for the clarification.  I too was skeptical of the Podesta drawings and put it down to a big coincidence.  However, now I am not so sure.
I mean really, what are the chances of someone who has a direct link to Podesta being put onto the public relations ascpect of this case?  Very slim I would say.
In addition please note that Podesta's ealrist dated email from wikileaks is dated May 4th 2007.
Maddy went missing on the 3rd I think?
Every single email from Podesta before this date is missing or was not hacked / leaked.
We also know Podest travelled to Portugal in 2014
I am skeptical by nature but at what point do the unlikly coincidences start become something more?
ploppy
ploppy

Back to top Go down

Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?  Empty Re: Freud Communications, and Clarence Mitchell & the Podestas - A defiinite link via Sarah Latham?

Post by ploppy 14.03.17 10:36

"No serious Madeleine McCann researcher thinks that the Podesta emails and the photos of the Podesta brothers have anything to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann."
If being accused of not being serious about McCann or PG is the price to pay for seeing a potential connection between suspect photos and JP emails, I'll wear the badge.
John Podesta's Chief of Staff in for Hillary 2016 was Sarah Latham. (see above).  She was former communications director at public relations firm Freud Communications. That would be Mathew Freud, son of Clement Freud, known pedophile with a villa 1/3 of a mile from where Maddie was taken. McCann's were guests of C. Freud not long after the abduction. By my reckoning, that's three narrow degrees of separation down to a four minute jog from the hotel to Freud's villa.
Coupled with Wikileaks Podesta emails starting two days after Maddie's disappearance (one can infer all previous emails may have been deleted to cover travel/itinerary history, hence they were unavailable to Wikileaks) and the great lag of another six weeks until he makes another email and resumes anything that could be considered regular email traffic (one can infer several suspicious things here) a more direct connection cannot remotely be dismissed out of hand. If these are just coincidences, J &TP have to be considered two of the unluckiest men alive to have such coincidences befall them. If there is any information that disproves the possibility of the more direct potential connection as just outlined, kindly respond with same.
https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/show_picture.pl?l=english&rais=1&oiu=http%3A%2F%2Flivingresistance.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F11%2F30748819321_9f078bf394_b.jpg&sp=f94c587b706e7a09a5dcf570d559fe17
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643373/PICTURED-sinister-holiday-villa-paedophile-MP-Clement-Freud-hosted-McCanns-weeks-Madeleine-vanished.html
ploppy
ploppy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum