The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?  - Page 2 Mm11

When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?  - Page 2 Mm11

When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?  - Page 2 Regist10

When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?  - Page 2 Empty Re: When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?

Post by ChippyM 12.02.17 1:53

"The indelible pain is stamped on their faces for ever."

Or you could change 'pain' for 'guilt' , the phrase works both ways.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?  - Page 2 Empty Re: When will the McCanns' tormentor in chief stop adding to their misery?

Post by Hobs 12.02.17 21:52

That news item was from 2010

ByTony Parsons

• 00:00, 16 JAN 2010
  • Updated11:41, 30 JAN 2012

If I recall he was reported by numerous people for his comments regarding both Dr. Amaral and the Police and Portuguese in general in this article and others, myself included complained to the press complaints office.

If i recall, the complaints could not come from us but had to come from Portugal, so we helpfully forwarded the relevant articles and our complaints about it to the appropriate persons and they then made the formal complaints which i understand were upheld.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 13.02.17 0:20

ChippyM wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:FINALLY! (the 'truth'?)

".......that saw prime ministers from Tony Blair onwards intervening at one level or another to assist in the investigation."

So, it IS 'true' GB erm, ' intervened' to get GA 'removed'' from the case?

I thought that bit was interesting Jean Monroe.  There's a lot of 'on the fence' type people that dismiss anything like this as the babblings of conspiraloons!

I think it was another of these articles franed to be in the mccanns favour but was realky aimed at providing people with more information. We guessed about Blair & Brown given their connections to Alex Woolfall - but what evidence do the daily mail have that hasnt been formally released.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.02.17 12:20

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maddy-mccann-cop-adds-insults-195133

"But if Madeleine was not abducted, then what happened?"
------------------------------

"Ask the Mcs, Tony"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top