The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Mm11

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Mm11

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Regist10

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Empty Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by zoej82 07.11.16 7:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
zoej82

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Empty Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Red herring 07.11.16 7:25

Can you give us some clue what it's about?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a bit reluctant to click on links that don't give some kind of indication of what's in it.

Perhaps you could copy and paste it please?
Red herring
Red herring

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Empty Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by zoej82 07.11.16 7:32

It's a picture comparing the podesta brothers to the e fits that we are all very familiar with
zoej82

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Red herring 07.11.16 7:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Red herring
Red herring

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 07.11.16 8:28

My goodness! I only joined twitter yesterday to read the podesta emails on wikileaks and this morning I wake up to all the tweets saying the brothers fit the e fits! I've tried telling them no evidence of abduction, but in the scale of things my voice will not be heard!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 12:12

What utter nonsense, there is no resemblance whatsoever.  Apart from anything else, the e-fits released by Operation Grange are imaginary - they are not flesh and blood..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Almost as daft as saying the one or both images look like Gerald McCann.  There's enough material out there concerning Madeleine McCann's disappearance, without creating this kind of distraction - be it for fun, a hoax or some other misguided reason.  Shame people can't put their talents to better use.

Still, whilst on the subject - I wonder if Operation Grange ever found their man/s.  If they did they're keeping it very quiet winkwink .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.11.16 12:32

Verdi wrote:What utter nonsense, there is no resemblance whatsoever.  Apart from anything else, the e-fits released by Operation Grange are imaginary - they are not flesh and blood..

Almost as daft as saying the one or both images look like Gerald McCann.  There's enough material out there concerning Madeleine McCann's disappearance, without creating this kind of distraction - be it for fun, a hoax or some other misguided reason.  Shame people can't put their talents to better use.

Still, whilst on the subject - I wonder if Operation Grange ever found their man/s.  If they did they're keeping it very quiet winkwink .
I can see the merest hint of a resemblance, one brother to one e-fit, the other brother to the other e-fit.

IF they ARE the abductor(s), I am trying to think why Henri Exton and then Operation Grange released both images.

Here are my alternative hypotheses:

1. The Podestas were both carrying a child, and the Smiths saw them both but couldn't remember there were two of them
2. There was only one of them, but one of the Smiths had much poorer recollection of the face than the other Smith
3. The Podesta brothers could undergo rapid 'shapeshifting' from one of their faces to the other.

If none of those work, then how about this?

4. The Smiths, Henri Exton, Andy Redwood and Nicola Wall are all flaming liars who deserve to be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 12:40

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:What utter nonsense, there is no resemblance whatsoever.  Apart from anything else, the e-fits released by Operation Grange are imaginary - they are not flesh and blood..

I can see the merest hint of a resemblance, one brother to one e-fit, the other brother to the other e-fit.

IF they ARE the abductor(s), I am trying to think why Henri Exton and then Operation Grange released both images.

1. The Podestas were both carrying a child, and the Smiths saw them both but couldn't remember there were two of them
2. There was only one of them, but one of the Smiths had much poorer recollection of the face than the other Smith
3. The Podesta brothers could undergo rapid 'shapeshifting' from one of their faces to the other.

4. The Smiths, Henri Exton, Andy Redwood and Nicola Wall are all flaming liars who deserve to be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice...
laugh  That's cheered-up an otherwise dreary Monday - you've made my day.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 07.11.16 13:10

Number 4 gets my vote. This case is like Alice in Wonderland !
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.11.16 13:39

Massive, MASSIVE 'compo' for the 'brothers'?

But who 'from'?

Not even the UK Maddia would be 'stoopid' enough to 'run this' in their 'rags'...............would they?

As TB has 'alluded' the 'e-fits', by OG/Smiths/Henri Exton, Andy Redwood and Nicola Wall etc., are supposedly 'two e-fits' of ONE and the SAME 'person'!

NOT 'two' seperate 'people'! (As O Grange tells us, ad nauseum, ad infinitum)

The 'brothers' must be 'rubbing their hands' in glee, at the thought of possibly getting a 'huge wedge of wonga'!

And who could blame them?

Not me!

all, imo, obviously.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 14:55

Cmaryholmes wrote:Number 4 gets my vote. This case is like Alice in Wonderland !
More like Andy in Blunderland..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.11.16 14:59

Verdi wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:Number 4 gets my vote. This case is like Alice in Wonderland !
More like Andy in Blunderland.
We used to call Andy Redwood 'Deadwood' here.

Until a former Moderator here said it was 'disrespectful' and put a stop to it

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Empty Re; Currently doing round on Reddit

Post by willowthewisp 07.11.16 15:16

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:

It is not just DCI Andy Redwood and Nichola Wall involved in the fiasco,it is a number of cohorts,who have stood by what has been concocted,but what we do not know is who else is involved high up in the "chain of command" that needs protecting from the Truth of what happened in Portugal,reportedly 3 May 2007?
Sir Bernard Hogan Howe and Leicestershire Police Force know more than they are prepared to reveal to the public,Bob Small and call me Stu Prior are at the centre of Police procedures dating back to May 2007,when they very quickly boarded an "Easyjet Flight"to West Midlands Airport,just after Two person's were named as Arquido's 7/8 September 2007?
They were not singing Frank Sinatra Songs,were they "Come Fly with me Let's Fly away"?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 15:36

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Oooops - slapped wrist smilie !

Second thoughts - can a statement of fact be disrespectful roll ?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 15:40

Does all this stem from a wikileak identifying an e-mail sent by John Podesta on 4th May 2007 wishing the addressee a 'safe trip' and another deleted e-mail dated 3rd May 2007.  Hilarious Hilary seems to be very cosy with the Podesta clan - now there's a conspiracy theory worthy of greater attention big grin .

Someone out there is 'aving a larf methinks.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 15:43

willowthewisp wrote:
They were not singing Frank Sinatra Songs,were they "Come Fly with me Let's Fly away"?
Nah - it was 'Strangers in the Night'..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by costello 07.11.16 16:10

How do I send a pm ?
costello

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.11.16 16:22

costello wrote:How do I send a pm ?

Go up to the top of the forum where you see these links and click on 'You have no new messages' and then click on send new pm.

Welcome btw!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41584

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.11.16 16:33

Verdi wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:
Nah - it was 'Strangers in the Night'...
Very good.

I had been thinking along the lines of:

'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' 

which would not be followed by

Frank Ifield's 'I Remember You'

but more likely by

Engelbert Humperdinck's

'Am I That Easy to Forget?'

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 07.11.16 17:48

Tony Bennett wrote:

can we add another to this nonsense,
5. neither e-fit is shown wearing glasses. It's a fairly distinctive thing  to notice.(Unless , like Jane Tanner, you don't then you do...)
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.11.16 19:55

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:
Very good.

but more likely by

Engelbert Humperdinck's

I was thinking films.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 20:00

worriedmum wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

can we add another to this nonsense,
5. neither e-fit is shown wearing glasses. It's a fairly distinctive thing  to notice.(Unless , like Jane Tanner, you don't then you do...)
Talking of Jane Tanner - is that she in the image 'between two stools'?

The photograph has been carefully selected by this mischievous non-entity, as was the case when people were trying to suggest one of the Operation Grange e-fits sketches bears some resemblance to Gerry McCann.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 20:20

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:
Very good.

but more likely by

Engelbert Humperdinck's

I was thinking films.

In that case, I'll opt for..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.11.16 20:23

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:
Very good.

but more likely by

Engelbert Humperdinck's

Howz about Bobbie Vee's   'The Night Has a Thousand Eyes'

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits Empty The MEN who never were

Post by Tony Bennett 07.11.16 20:24

BlueBag wrote:
I was thinking films.

Also very good.

But if we had a title: 'The Men that Never Were'.

we could I think produce quite a formidable iist...

...in rough chronological order...

Sagres man

Tannerman

Smithman

bloke who said leaving three kids under four on their own for half an hour or more was 'well within the bounds of reasonable parentling'

bloke who advised Kate McCann not to cry as it would please the abductor

bloke who agonised for two years before saying an Australian woman asked hom for a new daugher on Barcelona dockside

mystery man from Germany who brought a letter from the dying Raymond Hewlett

gypsy gang leader whose gang abducted Madeleine, not forgetting...

...Crecheman.

Cue time for Richard Hall's 2nd Madeleine film: 'The Phantoms':

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum