The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Verdi on 07.11.16 20:29



"...he wasn't dressed like a tourist..."

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6162
Reputation : 3429
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.11.16 0:40

Here you go!



ALERT BREAKING NEWS Hillary's Podesta A Child Kidnapper CBS NEWS posts photos!
.
NEWS CHANNEL 428
Subscribe43,144

523 views

Published on 7 Nov 2016

FIND ALL OUR MATERIAL HERE: http://www.ppsimmons.com
IN ORDER TO REACH AND INFORM AS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE WITH THE TRUTH. WE REPORT YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION AND PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AND READ. IF We Air a Video from someone else, IT IS BECAUSE We have PERMISSION To do so. IN ORDER TO REACH AND INFORM AS MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE WITH THE TRUTH This Christian Channel Has Many Different News,Teaching, Preaching, show's.. Just like a regular TV Station . WE have many different shows every day YOU may watch what you find interesting to you. and comment, But be a Civilized Person any cursing, or insult's or other hateful comments will be removed. ALERT IF ANY Video's Offends you, then DO NOT WATCH IT.. .THIS Channel will NEVER be Politically Correct. we will tell the REAL TRUTH Regardless if you like it or not.

Comments • 19

Top comments

Thomas Crowley 2 hours ago

100% match if you ask me hopefully they charge them

Joseph Gold 3 hours ago

Castrate this pervert

uselessdata uselessdata 3 hours ago

John Podesta is a pedophile T Shirts need to be made.

Alastair James Macintyre 3 hours ago

God help that child. Long dead. But how?

Needzadayoff Huff 3 hours ago

Mark 16:16 He that believeth AND is baptized shall be saved;...

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.11.16 0:48

More 'comments'

Ava Barlow3 hours ago
They are getting ready to announce something big. The MSM has ignored everything until now? Hold onto your hats guys.

Jungle Jargon 3 hours ago
That's messed up.

shelly doggett 3 hours ago
MOTHERS and FATHERS..WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN FOR 20 MIN,, WITH BILL AND HILLARY?? IF NO THEN DO NOT VOTE HER IN,,,

Peter Stager 2 hours ago
These people must be held accountable.

lorenzo verhaeghe 2 hours ago
wow is this for real?

Antwuan Bacon 3 hours ago
Thanks for the video

Chella Taylor2 hours ago
Oh my God.... That poor child. If those guys had anything to do with that baby, being taken from her parents.!!! (The codes you speak of, I read what they mean. you are on the right path.) I HOPE and pray to God that if wiki leeks has any rock solid prof on this, that they DUMP it NOW!!! DEAR God, please let her family have the closure they need, to know what happened to their daughter. God PLEASE expose the TRUTH. Amen. Tonight people, please say a prayer for this family....

Terry Moore 7 minutes ago
This stuff is disgusting, get these people in jail..killing children are you serious?

Nani Girl 1 hour ago
Sure look's like them to me.

Mico Beluga1 hour ago
News - Black Snake Prophecy Happening NOW!!! - Standing Rock

Connie Long 40 minutes ago
sick

Joona Любовь Россия 2 hours ago
We need people like News Channel 428 more like 1000 of videos like this so these bastards dont go out of the office in shame.
---------------------------------------------------
Terry Moore 7 minutes ago
This stuff is disgusting, get these people in jail..killing children are you serious?

Nani Girl 1 hour ago
Sure look's like them to me.


Poor Nani Girl.............even the 'video' says it 'is' two e-fits of only ONE 'person!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Verdi on 08.11.16 0:56

A satanist rumour has it - closely affiliated with her royal witchyness Hilarious Hilary.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman..."  so said a source close to the family.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6162
Reputation : 3429
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.11.16 1:24



'comment'

3h3 hours ago  #BREAKING BOMBSHELL : Multiple Reports Tie #Clinton's #Podesta Abduction Case of Madeline #McCann

'source'

'blarneystone'?

'WHO' do we 'SUE' first? said the 'bruvvers'.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by April28th on 08.11.16 1:42

Podesta was into TEENAGERS. Yes, still paedophilia by law, but a big difference between that and a 3 year old. These degenerates always have a 'type'.

Where does his brother randomly enter the picture?

Plus as mentioned the efits are meant to be the same person.

This is merely subversion, I'm sad to see the Trump side stooping to it, but after months of 'he said xyz sophomoric things/he is a rich man aware of hypergamy omg' I can hardly feign surprise at this late hour.
avatar
April28th

Posts : 302
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by sonic72 on 08.11.16 2:38

Verdi wrote:

Looks like Paul O'Grady on the left, and John Prescott on the right!
avatar
sonic72

Posts : 342
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Roxyroo on 08.11.16 8:00

One of the most worrying things I've found out on wikileaks is Obama ordering 65,000 USD of pizza delivered to the White house, this is definitely all code (cheese pizza-child porn, well known phrase in these circles) and the Podesta's  talking so gushingly about "visiting hotdog stands n Hawaii". Extremely worrying.
And no matter what Hillary says, the emails have not been invented or funded by Russia, they have the verifiable email server numbers on them. She wants neo con McCarthyism!

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 406
Reputation : 270
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Snifferdog on 08.11.16 8:39

Post removed to Admin by a Mod.

Snifferdog - if you wish to repost this image, please explain the relevance, thank you - Moderator

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Snifferdog on 08.11.16 9:07

Still busy with the follow up. You will notice the photo bears a striking resemblance to Madeleine Mccann

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Snifferdog on 08.11.16 9:22

I am including the copied and pasted below is an article I came across on a site called the daily stormer dealing with the podesta files.







____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.11.16 9:25

Snifferdog wrote:Still busy with the follow up. You will notice the photo bears a striking resemblance to Madeleine McCann
Thank you for the explanation. Admin & Mods do not agree in fact that the girl in the picture looks like Madeleine at all. But even if it did, there is simply no justification for publishing a photo like that on this forum. It was removed to Admin and has now been deleted from the forum altogether

- Mod

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2810
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Snifferdog on 08.11.16 9:58

Ok Tony.  That is your choice.  

You say that the photo does not look at all like Madeleine.  
I say it looks EXACTLY like her.

Others may disagree, I'm fine with that, but it should be everyone's prerogative to make their own minds up as to whether the photo is of Madeleine or not.

Unfortunately in this world there are some ugly sick things that evil people do.  

Ignoring the nasty evidence of child abuse does not make it go away or change it.

If one is serious about finding out what happened to Madeleine all evidence needs to be examined.  

What would happen if an investigator had an attitude such as yours, dismissing possible evidence because it was disturbing to their sensibilities?

Having said the above I Wish to add that if one is truly serious in helping bring justice for Madeleine, and the many other abused and murdered one needs to look at ALL the evidence.

I will not post the photo again but for those who are interested to examine it it appears in one of the first links in the article I posted.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Snifferdog on 08.11.16 10:03

To give credit for where credit is due the article I posted above was compiled by a person by the name of Zieger.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.11.16 11:46

DCI 'Nick 'em Wally' must be 'delighted' at this new 'lead'!

Off to New York...... to 'investigate'.

'How very dare you?'

She, and her, elite, experienced in child 'abduction' 'team', will NOT be doing any crimbo 'shopping' on her, UK taxpayer funded, erm, 'trip' to the 'Big Apple'!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Verdi on 08.11.16 11:48

Snifferdog wrote:To give credit for where credit is due the article I posted above was compiled by a person by the name of Zieger.
Does pseudonym Zieger warrant credit?  This is where the internet becomes such a nuisance - any old tom dick or harry can write what they like and the masses jump on the bandwagon by instantly believing without question and then propagating for the next x years, adding bits here and there to spice it up.  Bit like the media.

ETA:  Ping-ponging might well mean a threesome in certain circles (I wouldn't know - what significance has it anyway?) but it also means table tennis !!!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6162
Reputation : 3429
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Verdi on 08.11.16 11:58

The whole thing is utterly preposterous.  Madeleine McCann disappeared from some third rate Portuguese holiday resort, there is strong evidence to suggest she died in or around apartment 5a sometime during the week of 28th April/3rd May 2007.  There is no evidence to suggest she was abducted - au contraire!

How the heck can any right minded person weave Hilary Clinton and her unsavoury associates into that?  I've read some pretty crazy theories about this case but this takes the proverbial.  Why do people bother?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6162
Reputation : 3429
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Snifferdog on 08.11.16 12:02

Verdi as I did not compose the article it is only good manners to give due credit to the author since I posted it here. 

No one is forcing you or anyone else to believe the posted article. 

You will need to read what he put forward, check out the links and decide for yourself what you choose to believe or not.

Nowhere does the article say Madeleine was abducted.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Verdi on 08.11.16 12:04

Snifferdog wrote:Verdi as I did not compose the article it is only good manners to give due credit to the author since I posted it here. 

No one is forcing you or anyone else to believe the posted article. 

You will need to read what he put forward, check out the links and decide for yourself what you choose to believe or not.

Fair enough smilie .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6162
Reputation : 3429
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.11.16 12:46

Snifferdog wrote:Ok Tony.  That is your choice.  

You say that the photo does not look at all like Madeleine.  
I say it looks EXACTLY like her.

Others may disagree, I'm fine with that, but it should be everyone's prerogative to make their own minds up as to whether the photo is of Madeleine or not.

Unfortunately in this world there are some ugly sick things that evil people do.  

Ignoring the nasty evidence of child abuse does not make it go away or change it.

If one is serious about finding out what happened to Madeleine all evidence needs to be examined.  

What would happen if an investigator had an attitude such as yours, dismissing possible evidence because it was disturbing to their sensibilities?


Having said the above I Wish to add that if one is truly serious in helping bring justice for Madeleine, and the many other abused and murdered one needs to look at ALL the evidence.

I will not post the photo again but for those who are interested to examine it it appears in one of the first links in the article I posted.
@ Snifferdog      You have your wish; you have posted up many links and if people want to see the photo that Admin & Mods have removed (the one you say looks exactly like Madeleine), they will be able to see it.

I am very surprised at your comments above. CMOMM is known, and supported and visited by so many, very much because we have explored issues that other places have avoided exploring. In the matter of child sexual abuse, this has been regularly discussed on the forum, the threads on JonBenet Ramsey and Operation Fernbridge being two such recent examples. The forum has always been willing, within reason, to give space to this important and uncomfortable topic, in return for which some have referred to this forum as a 'cesspit'. 

You did not say why you posted that image and you should have done. Even then, Mods & Admin would have removed it, not because of our own sensibilities, but because of the sensibilities of members and guests and indeed other people who look in here from time to time to see what we are discussing.

Credibility is also vital for the forum. The image you posted was of a very young child being tied down, I will say no more about that unpleasant image. You did not say why you had posted the image, moreover even now you have given us no information whatsoever about its provenance, other than that it appears to be in the private collection of some American we have never heard of.

You have posted up links to gruesome examples of child sexual abuse and of how widely it is being practiced in some circles. That is all well and good, though these points can be made WITHOUT putting graphic images on the forum. 

Finally, you said:  "If one is serious about finding out what happened to Madeleine all evidence needs to be examined".

I would substitute this statement:   "If one is serious about finding out what happened to Madeleine all relevant and credible evidence needs to be examined". 

Posting up an isolated and graphic image of a young girl being tied up, and with an adult present, with zero evidence of its provenance, and just because in your personal opinon the girl looks like Madeleinen, is emphatically NOT the way this forum does things.

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2810
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by bobbin on 08.11.16 13:56

The FBI and NYPD, following emails discovered on Anthony Weiner's computer, connected to both his Ex Wife (Huma Abedin) and Hillary Clinton, are investigating what they are saying amounts to a pedophile ring, going literally to the top.
They are looking at the 'Lolita' flights, owned by Jerry Epstein, to the 'sex island' which he owns and both the Clinton's and many others, according to the captured emails, are now being publicly named as frequent visitors.

Whilst following the USA election, I had started to collect websites of relevant reference to the alleged crimes of persons, both named and easily found by quick internet search, in the highest of places.
In view of the investigations being announced by the FBI etc. I have decided that I do not need to present the material.

When studying the available material further, one will see that 'satanic' 'occult' 'art work' using unspeakable fluids, and the code words which are clearly being understood, there is reference within the emails being scrutinised by the FBI and NYPD to the slaughter of children, sold at a price, and around ritual performance.


Furthermore, the web spreads so wide, and is so huge and corrupt, that one finds 'promoters' of 'Amber Alert' seated deeply amongst those named at Washington whereupon it is added that Amber Alert can act, as well as aiming to help find children to serving as a good device for coralling them too. 

I don't need to expand on any of this.

The FBI, once a proud and highly respected organisation, as was once our own Scotland Yard, has become corrupted by persons in high positions yet, is still 'manned' by agents who proudly have sworn their service to the nation and to the search for truth, and a rebellion is taking place whereby the 'good guys' are helping to get leaks out to the public. Once out, the momentum will force further investigation.

Pandora's box has been blown open and there's no going back.

A person who partakes in criminal activity can be recruited by being 'filmed' whatever, and blackmail/ adherence to 'group' then follows. 

On seeing what is now out in the public view, and this being endorsed by the fact that the FBI / NYPD have announced it publicly, investigations will lead to an eye-opening of, as Boris Johnson would say, Titanic proportions.

bobbin

Posts : 2049
Reputation : 141
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Verdi on 08.11.16 15:54

Snifferdog wrote:Nowhere does the article say Madeleine was abducted.
Note thread title:   Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

I earlier saw your edit but didn't have time to respond.  I didn't actually say that the article mentions abduction but by process of elimination - unless it's being suggested that one or more of the Podesta clan, or Hilary Clinton was actually at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz - then the natural assumption is that a living Madeleine was removed from the holiday acccommodation and shipped off across the pond for whatever reason thus my use of the word abducted!

Apart from that, I stand by my original comments that this is preposterous nonsense without a shred of knowledge to substantiate a connection between the Podestra brothers, the Clintons or indeed any other secteur of sordid malpractice going on in the US of A.

I'm getting very confused so I'll leave this discussion without further comment.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 6162
Reputation : 3429
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Cmaryholmes on 08.11.16 16:25

I thought this was a joke....is it really a serious attempt to pin the blame for Madeleine's 'disappearance ' on these two brothers? If is it, Gerry must be getting ready to celebrate.

Cmaryholmes

Posts : 372
Reputation : 418
Join date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Snifferdog on 08.11.16 16:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Ok Tony.  That is your choice.  

You say that the photo does not look at all like Madeleine.  
I say it looks EXACTLY like her.

Others may disagree, I'm fine with that, but it should be everyone's prerogative to make their own minds up as to whether the photo is of Madeleine or not.

Unfortunately in this world there are some ugly sick things that evil people do.  

Ignoring the nasty evidence of child abuse does not make it go away or change it.

If one is serious about finding out what happened to Madeleine all evidence needs to be examined.  

What would happen if an investigator had an attitude such as yours, dismissing possible evidence because it was disturbing to their sensibilities?


Having said the above I Wish to add that if one is truly serious in helping bring justice for Madeleine, and the many other abused and murdered one needs to look at ALL the evidence.

I will not post the photo again but for those who are interested to examine it it appears in one of the first links in the article I posted.
@ Snifferdog      You have your wish; you have posted up many links and if people want to see the photo that Admin & Mods have removed (the one you say looks exactly like Madeleine), they will be able to see it.

I still stick by my 
I am very surprised at your comments above. CMOMM is known, and supported and visited by so many, very much because we have explored issues that other places have avoided exploring. In the matter of child sexual abuse, this has been regularly discussed on the forum, the threads on JonBenet Ramsey and Operation Fernbridge being two such recent examples. The forum has always been willing, within reason, to give space to this important and uncomfortable topic, in return for which some have referred to this forum as a 'cesspit'. 
--------------
snifferdog said: • Good I am glad that others may here may have freedom of choice as to whether they wish to investigate the post.  

Is it better to not post what one thinks is important in case of a cesspit label? 
No doubt this censoring will make many wicked people happy, such as paedophiles as all the censoring of their evilness is being done for them "in situ." 
-------------
You did not say why you posted that image and you should have done. Even then, Mods & Admin would have removed it, not because of our own sensibilities, but because of the sensibilities of members and guests and indeed other people who look in here from time to time to see what we are discussing.

Credibility is also vital for the forum. The image you posted was of a very young child being tied down, I will say no more about that unpleasant image. You did not say why you had posted the image, moreover even now you have given us no information whatsoever about its provenance, other than that it appears to be in the private collection of some American we have never heard of.

•The post is relevant to Podesta.
I posted the image as it looks like Madeleine McCann.
How is credibility taken away from the forum by exposing evil? 


You have posted up links to gruesome examples of child sexual abuse and of how widely it is being practiced in some circles. That is all well and good, though these points can be made WITHOUT putting graphic images on the forum.
--------------
•I did not think the photo I posted on the forum was graphic as in nudity. It was nevertheless extremely disturbing.
The links and photo are the substantive evidence, again sorry to have upset your sensibilities. I say your sensibilities, as you're the one who has criticized my post.  

Unfortunately it is not just some small happening in the US that one can ignore.
Have you ever heard of the covered up Detroux child abuse case Tony? 
Child abuse doesn't just happen in isolated pockets in the UK, It's actually a world wide network and we really need to open people's eyes instead of making petty arguments with other posters who wish to contribute something they see as worthwhile. 

The mods had already informed me that they had removed the photo which I graciously accepted as their prerogative as mods of this site. 

---------------



Finally, you said:  "If one is serious about finding out what happened to Madeleine all evidence needs to be examined".

I would substitute this statement:   "If one is serious about finding out what happened to Madeleine all relevant and credible evidence needs to be examined". 
-------------
•It is splitting straws and being pedantic to correct my statement.
I think the post I posted is very relevant and credible. People have taken a lot of effort to put it together and get it out to the public so that hopefully something can actually physically be done about this massive Robles we have in societies midst - instead of only discussing minutiae which hasn't lead very far to date.

--------
Posting up an isolated and graphic image of a young girl being tied up, and with an adult present, with zero evidence of its provenance, and just because in your personal opinon the girl looks like Madeleinen, is emphatically NOT the way this forum does things.
---------
•I really don't appreciate your trying to slap my wrist.

Yes it is horrible but it actually happens!!!
It is time for the blind to open their eyes and see what is really happening to our society.  
Nice words and skirting around issues will not work.  
How do you propose to awaken people?
Certainly not by molly coddling them by shielding them from the truth?

Tony, did you not read my first explanation to the mods where I said I would follow up with a post about the photograph?

Since my explanation to the mods was not satisfactory for you I will elucidate further:

I had trouble loading the my text that I wished to accompany it and photograph on my cellphone and had to wait till I could post from my laptop.

As the photo was removed already and expounded upon by yourself that it has been permanently removed from the site, I decided to just post the other information instead, and let people draw their own conclusions as to whether it is a photo of Madeleine or not.

This is all I have to say on the matter.

--------------------




 

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently doing the rounds on Reddit - Podestra brothers compared to McCann efits

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.11.16 9:22

Snifferdog wrote:
Have you ever heard of the covered up Detroux child abuse case Tony? 
Really, @ Snifferdog!

More than any other poster on the forum I have for seven years drawn attention to the wickedness of child sexual abuse, its extent, and the way it has been covered up, especially amongst the rich and famous. I would like to ask, for example, if you've read my article on the forum titled: 'References to paedophiia in the Madeleine McCann case'?

Yes, I have fully read up on Dutroux. On Casa Pia. On Kincora. On North Wales. On Islington. On JonBenet Ramsay. And so on - and have often posted on these subjects.

No-one, least of all me, is trying to deny you or anyone the right to discuss any or all of these topics, and other similar topics, far from it.

The issue was your posting up of a very graphic and disturbing image, and one if I may say so again that was patently not of Madeleine McCann.

Final word: it is NOT necessary to the debate about the horrors of sexual abuse on its victims to post up ANY particularly graphic or disturbing image.

Now let's get back to discussing the Clinton/Podesta/child sexual abuse nest of vipers. I'm all for that discussion

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14675
Reputation : 2810
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum