The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car - Page 4 Mm11

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car - Page 4 Mm11

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car - Page 4 Regist10

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car

Post by plebgate 21.03.17 9:10

Thanks JRP but that seems to be posts made to the site, not quotes made by paid personnel to the media which is sometimes reported around the world and if I did not agree with anything my paid personnel said or did I would be quick to rectify it.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 21.03.17 9:31

The evidence surrounding blood being in the hire car is overwhelming, as is that of the McCs hiring that car. Whether it belonged to Madeleine is open for a reasoned debate.

Questioning the former two facts is obviously a distraction and thanks to all those that posted the main items of evidence.

So what's next, looking at whether the shutters were jemmied, Murat is Tannerman or Madeleine actually went on the holiday.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.17 12:58

nglfi wrote: It would be interesting to see what her actual response to police was when she was questioned about the cadaver odour. If she did offer any defence about certifying dead bodies, I still find it quite unlikely that as a part time GP she attended more than one in the period directly before coming to Portugal, and that she would wear the same clothes she was wearing at work.
The only reference to this issue on record that I'm aware of, is the infamous questioning as arguido  [snipped] ..

Kate Marie Healy's statement 7th September 2007

--- In this 'auto' [official document recording an official action] there were shown several films of canine inspections, forensic in character, where can be seen the marking by them of indications of human cadaver smell and blood traces also human, and solely human, as well as the comments of the expert responsible for that inspection activity.

--- The viewing ended and after signs of cadaver odour in her bedroom next to the cupboard and behind the sofa against the window of the living room, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.

--- Also signalled, now by the dog of the detection of human blood behind the sofa mentioned above, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.

--- Signalled the cadaver odour in the car that they rented about one month after the disappearance, registration 59-DA-27, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.

--- Signalled the presence of human blood in the trunk of the same vehicle, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.

--- Confronted with the result of the collection of DNA from MADELEINE, which analysis was carried out by a British laboratory, from behind the sofa and trunk of the vehicle, situations previously described, she said that she can not explain anything more than that already mentioned.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_07-09-07.htm

I don't doubt for a moment the McCanns were questioned about the dog alerts informally (not recorded) but how specific the questioning might have been, I wouldn't like to hazard a guess.

Nor will I try to speculate on what she means by '
can not explain anything more than that already mentioned', there is nothing to suggest she was specifically asked about items of clothing that were singled out by the dogs, more perhaps a generalization of the dog alerts - the Renault Scenic and apartment 5a being the focal area of interest to the PJ.

Alas not to Operation Grange - but that's another kettle of sea bass!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.04.17 0:21

RUSSELL O'BRIEN

To the coordinator of the criminal investigation.

In the context of the investigation, we have collected information concerning a vehicle used by RUSSELL O'BRIEN, friend and member of the group who spent their holiday with the McCann family in the Algarve . At the time of the request for vehicles considered important to the procedures that follow, we were not aware of the identification details of this vehicle. Meantime, our investigation has led us to establish that it may be a vehicle of the "Opel" range, a "Corsa" model, registration....AG - 62. At the present time, we do not have a mandate to search for and seize the vehicle to allow us to add the vehicle to the planned inspections. As a consequence, we request such a legal mandate in order to be able to realize the planned inspections.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 06.04.17 11:37

At the end of the day, a visitor to the country was reported missing, the Police in that country investigated the disappearance without prejudice, the investigation was extended forensically and findings were made. The investigation was shelved after the people under suspicion legged it from the country, out of jurisdiction so to speak.
The media both national and international were launched into a frenzy by the people under suspicion from the outset. Theories were grossly expanded upon, , opinion polls were initiated to protect the parents, legal teams were paid a fortune to protect the people under suspicion, pacts of silence were entered into, then the chief suspects were turned into media darlings who had undergone a traumatic experience because of their treatment at the hands of this foreign Police force. 
The Police force undertaking the investigation were placed under top level political pressure to toe the party line regardless so they recorded their findings and dropped the enquiry or investigation. This is not the first time a police force has done this in international situations, the Gardai in Dundalk did a general clear out of evidence which included items that may have convicted the people responsible for the bombings in Warrenpoint that murdered 18 soldiers 1979. Police forces are under no obligation to retain evidence as has been criticised by many on this site but is actually a fact.
A little girl is missing the world will not believe she is dead because the British media reading public are totally stupid. The British government bodies are stupid. The British Police force operation grange staff are all stupid. The people who teach the children of the surviving tapas gang are stupid. A bit critically harsh but I do not want to speculate on what happened and when, just focus on the absolute facts that cannot be denied: A little girl is dead, The McCanns are rubbish parents in fact non parents, Doctors are liars that will do anything to protect their own kind, Police forces worldwide are servants of their public but that includes their government.
I wonder what someone like Donald Trump would say given the chance. Shall we petition him?
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car - Page 4 Empty Re;Blood in the Hire car

Post by willowthewisp 06.04.17 13:38

Hi captainpugwash,I can understand your anguish with regard to Madeleine McCann case and the amount of complicity given to certain people,just take a couple of minutes to compose any anger or rants,that there are also Two siblings of Madeleine that must be considered aswell?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 06.04.17 16:56

willowthewisp wrote:Hi captainpugwash,I can understand your anguish with regard to Madeleine McCann case and the amount of complicity given to certain people,just take a couple of minutes to compose any anger or rants,that there are also Two siblings of Madeleine that must be considered aswell?
I hear what you say and I am sorry to rant in an angry manner. What bothers me is that the 2 siblings are being exposed to this year in year out by their parents. What is their level of consideration?
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car - Page 4 Empty Re;Blood in the Hire car

Post by willowthewisp 06.04.17 17:30

Captain_Pugwash wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Hi captainpugwash,I can understand your anguish with regard to Madeleine McCann case and the amount of complicity given to certain people,just take a couple of minutes to compose any anger or rants,that there are also Two siblings of Madeleine that must be considered aswell?
I hear what you say and I am sorry to rant in an angry manner. What bothers me is that the 2 siblings are being exposed to this year in year out by their parents. What is their level of consideration?
Hi Captainpugwash,there in lies your answer,the"Children"came second to their needs,which is still the case today,when you use your child as to "Hearsay"as to what was said on a live Radio broadcast about a Former Detective in a civil action,but has never been heard in a Court of Law,I do not suppose Leveson Counts as a Court of Law!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top