The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns - Musselburgh races Mm11

McCanns - Musselburgh races Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns - Musselburgh races Mm11

McCanns - Musselburgh races Regist10

McCanns - Musselburgh races

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns - Musselburgh races Empty McCanns - Musselburgh races

Post by JMR 15.06.16 0:38

Anybody who checks out Musselburgh's race card from last Saturday (11th June) will see that the opening race was named the 'Madeleine Cup EBF Maiden Stakes'.
The McCanns were in attendance at the course - naturally in a hospitality area - but kept a very low profile all afternoon and played no part in the presentation of the prize.
In fact, at no point was it ever made clear that this race had anything to with Madeleine McCann. Very strange!
Intriguingly, the 'word' was that Kate and Gerry attended the meeting as invited guests of Lord David Steel, the ex-Liberal leader'!
Anyone know of a connection with Steel? Clement Freud perhaps?

JMR

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

McCanns - Musselburgh races Empty Re: McCanns - Musselburgh races

Post by jeanmonroe 15.06.16 1:37

JMR wrote:Anybody who checks out Musselburgh's race card from last Saturday (11th June) will see that the opening race was named the 'Madeleine Cup EBF Maiden Stakes'.
The McCanns were in attendance at the course - naturally in a hospitality area - but kept a very low profile all afternoon and played no part in the presentation of the prize.
In fact, at no point was it ever made clear that this race had anything to with Madeleine McCann. Very strange!
Intriguingly, the 'word' was that Kate and Gerry attended the meeting as invited guests of Lord David Steel, the ex-Liberal leader'!
Anyone know of a connection with Steel? Clement Freud perhaps?

As Re bek kah kah kah told Dodgy Dave 'we're in this together'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.06.16 2:34

I bet McCann 'supporter', Lord Steel (39-59seconds) and the 'other' Lib Dams are super glad they made THAT 'video' PRAISING Lib Dam paedo Cyril Smith!

"We're all in this together"!

'Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 15.06.16 7:18

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=david+steel+clement+freud&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=Oij4jA4YeC61kM%3A
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.06.16 7:35

So Mrs. aint missing she's just not on tv promoting the charity song.  I wonder why as Ambassador and with her obvious high powered connections she hasn't been seen promoting the song?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.06.16 7:44

jeanmonroe wrote:

Watching this video was toe-curling.

@ JMR wrote:  "Intriguingly, the 'word' was that Kate and Gerry attended the meeting as invited guests of Lord David Steel, the ex-Liberal leader'! Anyone know of a connection with Steel? Clement Freud perhaps?"

REPLY:  Sir David and Lady Steel were among those who were invited to - and came to - Sir Richard Bransons' bash at his Kensington 'Rooftop Restaurant' on 27 January 2010 to mark the 1,00th day since Madeleine McCann was reported missing

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 15.06.16 7:47

Surely not???????

14:00 Madeleine Cup EBF Stallions Maiden Stakes 5f

(Plus 10) (Class 4) £6,500 added
            Winner £4,205 2nd £1,251 3rd £625 4th £313

5 (5)
42McCanns - Musselburgh races Clip_image002Katebird (IRE) 8

29-0M JohnstonJ Fanning
Horse Trainer:  
M Johnston
Horse Owner:  
Mr J David Abell
Horse Age:  
Horse Sex:  
Filly

This David Abell?

David Abell
Non-Executive Director
David is executive chairman of Jourdan plc. He was previously chairman and chief executive of Suter plc and a director of British Leyland Ltd. He has been a supporter of Leicester Tigers for more than 30 years.

McCanns - Musselburgh races Home_text-b

What was it KM said about coincidences?

I reckon there's more than two here!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.06.16 10:41

@ JMR wrote:  "Intriguingly, the 'word' was that Kate and Gerry attended the meeting as invited guests of Lord David Steel, the ex-Liberal leader'! Anyone know of a connection with Steel? Clement Freud perhaps?"
-----------------------------------------

'connections'?

Gordon 'i'll do anything to help McCann's' Brown, EX Prime Minister of UK, (no-one actually voted' for him to be PM, for three years, and the first 'chance' they did have a chance to 'vote', they booted him OUT!) praised Freud at Freud's funeral as 'a national treasure'

jta: "After desperately 'searching' for Madeleine at the Musselburgh race track, K$G 'relaxed' in the hospitality 'area' with Lord Steal, 'downing' strawberry 'vodkas'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

McCanns - Musselburgh races Empty Madeleine Cup

Post by willowthewisp 15.06.16 14:53

Doug D wrote:Surely not???????

14:00 Madeleine Cup EBF Stallions Maiden Stakes 5f

(Plus 10) (Class 4) £6,500 added
            Winner £4,205 2nd £1,251 3rd £625 4th £313

5 (5)
42McCanns - Musselburgh races Clip_image002Katebird (IRE) 8

29-0M JohnstonJ Fanning
Horse Trainer:  
M Johnston
Horse Owner:  
Mr J David Abell
Horse Age:  
Horse Sex:  
Filly

This David Abell?

David Abell
Non-Executive Director
David is executive chairman of Jourdan plc. He was previously chairman and chief executive of Suter plc and a director of British Leyland Ltd. He has been a supporter of Leicester Tigers for more than 30 years.

McCanns - Musselburgh races Home_text-b

What was it KM said about coincidences?

I reckon there's more than two here!
But the winner was named,"Ventura Secret" of which Kate stated,"I know what happened,I was their" on the steps of Portugal Court House
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 15.06.16 20:37

So one of his horses is Katebird? His other horses are Master of Finance and Four Mile Beach - appropriate to the McCanns I suppose.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 02.08.16 16:16

Gerry and Kate McCann enjoy the last race in the company of Steve Winyard from Stobo Castle Lord David Steel

McCanns - Musselburgh races 11616-3_small

McCanns - Musselburgh races 11616-2_small

McCanns - Musselburgh races 11616-1_small

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t29155-day-at-the-races-with-lord-david-steel
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.08.16 16:37

hogwash wrote:

Gerry and Kate McCann enjoy the last race in the company of Steve Winyard from Stobo Castle Lord David Steel

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t29155-day-at-the-races-with-lord-david-steel
I have seen a post, sorry not in here so must be one of the facebook groups and cannot remember who wrote it so cannot acknowledge but this poster was commenting on the top of these three photographs and noted that there wasn't a white non-tanned area where all the wristbands would be. The bottom of these photographs clearly shows a well slipped down bands and bracelet and still no white band on a tanned arm, so Kate only dons them then for public appearances?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.08.16 16:49

I look at these pictures and I have just one word- 'WHY?'
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.08.16 16:52

worriedmum wrote:I look at these pictures and I have just one word- 'WHY?'
They're "all in it together"?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.08.16 19:24

hogwash wrote:

Meanwhile little Maddie is still missing and millions of tax payers money being spent.
Why not enjoy a day at the races in the company of a Lord.
Lord my arris.  PAH.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 02.08.16 22:08

Come on people give Gerry and Kate a break for once will you.  They have searched and searched and searched for their much wanted first born who happened to find herself in the situation she is in. What was that Kate? - about being in the hands of p*****.  Yeah right Kate and Gerry, as if I would be happy going to the races looking happy and enjoying myself knowing my little girl is still suffering. Kate knows, Gerry knows, the Tapas 7 knows, their families know that most decent human beings know that they are complicit in Madeleine's disappearance. RIP Madeleine.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 03.08.16 9:26

That must have been a nice day out. Hob knobbing with the wealthy and powerful. That nice Lord Steele has always seemed very nice. Nice to be in the VIP enclosure away from the riff raff. Nice , nice, nice. Madeleine who ?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.08.16 9:47

Cmaryholmes wrote:That must have been a nice day out. Hob knobbing with the wealthy and powerful. That nice Lord Steele has always seemed very nice. Nice to be in the VIP enclosure away from the riff raff. Nice , nice, nice. Madeleine who ?
Yes, nice nice nice for two NHS doctors to be in the company of a Lord and hob knobbing with Prime Ministers and Home Secretaries and various Sirs and paedophiles and other assorted millionaires and billionaires.

Madeleine who, indeed.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 03.08.16 10:33

Never did get to the bottom of the 2 o’clock ‘Madeleine Cup EBF Stallions Maiden Stakes’ 
that day and who put up the prize money, but the whole day was sponsored by Stobo Castle so I imagine it was Stephen Winyard.

This race has appeared on the calendar since 2013.

Stephen Winyard is of course the owner of the Scottish health spa, Stobo Castle and in 2007 offered a reward of £1 million to anyone who could provide information that leads to Madeleine's safe return.

He also presented the 'prestigious' Stephen Winyard award made to Dr Kate McCann and Coral Jones at the Missing People’ showcase event in London in March this year
Tickets are already on sale for next years ‘Stobo Castle Ladies Day’, so get in quick as the always sell out! Probably not a problem though when you hobnob with the 'gentry'!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.08.16 11:03

Crikey, did Gerry wear a pink shirt in honour of Clarence Mitchell?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.08.16 11:33

Here is a DM article link (nicked from a post made on missingmadeleine forum) with regards to David Steel. It makes interesting reading.

Lib Dem leader put paedophile MP Cyril Smith forward for knighthood 'even after he was told of abuse allegations' 

• Lord Steel put Rochdale MP Cyril Smith forward for his knighthood in 1988

• Former Lib Dem leader had already been made aware of abuse allegations
  • Smith, who died aged 82 in 2010, allegedly assaulted young boys in 1960s
  • Follows reports that the MI5 and Special Branch helped to cover up abuse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566158/Lord-David-Steel-paedophile-MP-Cyril-Smith-forward-knighthood-told-abuse-allegations.html#ixzz4GGRNwXNg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566158/Lord-David-Steel-paedophile-MP-Cyril-Smith-forward-knighthood-told-abuse-allegations.html
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.08.16 12:44

Cmaryholmes wrote:That must have been a nice day out. Hob knobbing with the wealthy and powerful. That nice Lord Steele has always seemed very nice. Nice to be in the VIP enclosure away from the riff raff. Nice , nice, nice. Madeleine who ?
A day at the races with high society - sipping cool bubbly and nibbling caviar canapés whilst the Portuguese investigators who, against all adversity, diligently tried to solve the mystery of their precious little daughter's disappearance are just a bunch of f****** t*****s!

I'm astonished that Ms Healy's cranial adornment wasn't of the yellow/green plumage to match the highly visible good quality wristbands.

Shame on them - flaunting their arrogance without a care in the world.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.08.16 13:03

Verdi wrote:
A day at the races with high society - sipping cool bubbly and nibbling caviar canapés whilst the Portuguese investigators who, against all adversity, diligently tried to solve the mystery of their precious little daughter's disappearance are just a bunch of f****** t*****s!

I'm astonished that Ms Healy's cranial adornment wasn't of the yellow/green plumage to match the highly visible good quality wristbands.

Shame on them - flaunting their arrogance without a care in the world.
It is called a fascinator @Verdi. She is isn't she? Fascinating.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

McCanns - Musselburgh races Empty Re; McCann's, Mussle, races

Post by willowthewisp 03.08.16 13:38

Katebird has been entered into the Tote trophy class one at Redcar 1st October 2016 with prize money of £175,000 for first place?
It doe's seem as though,"Katebird" will have to have sprouted bigger wings to win in this Company,when at present,the filly is at present unrated, but you never know, the horse has now qualified for Nursery Races, now where is Clement when you need him?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.08.16 15:41

Wacky races - Dastardly & Muttley!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next