The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Mm11

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Mm11

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Regist10

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Empty Re: NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Post by Verdi 19.06.16 13:26

whodunit wrote:
No, I have not run away with myself. Unfortunately I have been studying this precise issue for close to 30 years so I feel obligated to try and educate others who have, quite understandably, no idea how or why these groups operate. I've simply tried to correct what I believe are false impressions.

As I said, in a matter of days you have taken unproven press reports about Clement Freud's past and woven it into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, hence my saying you're running away with yourself.  I'm sure years of study has been beneficial to you for whatever reason but frankly anyone with an interest in the subject can research without the need for your unfortunate term of phrase "I feel obliged to try and educate others".  You're not preaching to the local guild of village idiots you know.

To date there is nothing to suggest a connection between Madeleine McCann's disappearance and Clement Freud and in reality I should be extremely surprised if there ever was or will be.

Just look at the preposterous reports of the past few days and now we are being subjected to the weekend flood of McCann spin that we've grown to expect over the past nine years.

In the words of Pamela Fenn - it's all rubbish!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Empty Re: NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Post by Verdi 19.06.16 13:33

@katkat wrote:  He and Robert Murat were on “nodding terms” at the Pigs Head, according to the landlord of the boozer in Portugal.
Now that is funny laugh only the Sun could print something like that!  I've heard of a nodding donkey but a nodding pig is a new one on me.

Was David Cameron there I wonder - he's got a bit of a taste for pigs heads hasn't he?

NB:  katkat - that's French for a four wheel drive isn't it?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.06.16 13:41

Verdi wrote:
whodunit wrote:
No, I have not run away with myself. Unfortunately I have been studying this precise issue for close to 30 years so I feel obligated to try and educate others who have, quite understandably, no idea how or why these groups operate. I've simply tried to correct what I believe are false impressions.

As I said, in a matter of days you have taken unproven press reports about Clement Freud's past and woven it into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, hence my saying you're running away with yourself.  I'm sure years of study has been beneficial to you for whatever reason but frankly anyone with an interest in the subject can research without the need for your unfortunate term of phrase "I feel obliged to try and educate others".  You're not preaching to the local guild of village idiots you know.

To date there is nothing to suggest a connection between Madeleine McCann's disappearance and Clement Freud and in reality I should be extremely surprised if there ever was or will be.

Just look at the preposterous reports of the past few days and now we are being subjected to the weekend flood of McCann spin that we've grown to expect over the past nine years.

In the words of Pamela Fenn - it's all rubbish!
Crikey Verdi, who can make sense of your posts when a large majority of them are dismissive, sarcastic and derisive. I read some of your posts and don't know whether I'm Arthur or Martha. I have yet to see you pitch your star on any wagon.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.16 13:43

whodunit wrote:
MayMuse wrote:Inquiry to be held by Dame Lowell Goddard

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/681212/Freud-inquiry-over-link-with-McCanns

The McCanns will be re-evaluating their contact with him. I think they must mean past contact? 
Requests for emails/correspondence from them and possibly the Freud family to be submitted. 

Gosh that was quick, I only asked for proof of the letter/ emails a few hours ago? 
Someone's on the ball big grin

No grass growing on this one it seems? 
Although accusations of possible links to MBM disappearance seem rather presumptuous at this early stage. Remember no matter what his "dalliances" were, he has a family who loved him and would be extremely hurt and shocked. 
IMO

All I can say is WOW. Is this the first time the McCs have been forced to hand over potentially incriminating material? I mean they got away without having to disclose financial, medical, or phone records. Suddenly their nasty little box of secrets might actually see the light.
Why?  Because James Murray of the Express, who has regularly flooded the nation with his McCann propaganda, says so?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.16 13:46

aquila wrote:
Crikey Verdi, who can make sense of your posts when a large majority of them are dismissive, sarcastic and derisive. I read some of your posts and don't know whether I'm Arthur or Martha. I have yet to see you pitch your star on any wagon.
So sorry I disappoint you aquilla.

Not sure how your comment relates to my reply to whodunit but never mind - I'm sure you realize that my intentions, like yours, are honourable.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.06.16 15:21

"Clement had this way of making everything seem a little less terrible. When he heard about the dogs, he remarked laconically, ‘So what are they going to do? Put them on the stand? One bark for yes, two for no?’ He was right, of course; it was ridiculous."
-----------------------------------------

yep!

SO 'ridiculous' that when K&GM were 'confronted', when made 'arguido/arguida', with 'the dog sniffed blood, in your apartment' BOTH of them stated in interviews, 'Oh, that will be Madeleine's 'blood' from her nosebleed'

BOTH, instantly 'claiming' that 'any blood found' could be Madeleine's! (from her nosebleed)

Of course, 'since' then we've had the previous 'occupant' of G5A 'claiming' it could possibly be HIS 'blood' from him, 'shaving' BEHIND the 'sofa'!

Methinks it was RIDICULOUS that the McCan'ts ''claimed' ANY 'blood', in G5A, AS Madeleine's! (BEFORE 'Shaverboy's' erm, 'convenient' LATER intervention)

jta: GM 'claimed/protested' at the THIRD 'libel case' hearing he and K and the twins, LOST....................."But, but, the 'dogs' found nothing, M'lady'

(Strangely, 'forgetting' the dog DID 'sniff' Shaverboy's 'blood'!)

'So why did you and your wife 'claim' that 'the blood, any blood, in your apartment was Madeleine's, from her 'nosebleed', BEFORE 'Shaverboy's' intervention?'

GM 'Ah.....erm, um'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.06.16 15:23

Why would such a well connected man like Freud be at all interested in entertaining such a couple as the McCann's in a high profile missing child case involving their daughter? And to entertain the McC's by cooking for them in his nightshirt LOL. How crazy is that! And what is the significance of K. McC mentioning him in her book? Why would the media mention this matter in a high profile investigation into a still missing child so many years later and connect Freud to the McCann's when there is no evidence of an abduction? Where is this ridiculous story leading to? Why all these innuendos by msm in regard to the BS stories involving the McCann's and whatever nonsense they want to spin next. If nothing else it is getting old to say the least. IMO the parents know exactly what happened to Madeleine and why.

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 EdgarMitchell-320x276
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.06.16 15:48

Now, 'if' Nic could 'conveniently' FIND a 'beer promoting T-shirt, some 'dodgy' smelling 'aftershave' in Clammy's old 'villa' she's 'got her man'!

Hasn't she?

Oh, AND a 'massive' defamation COMPO 'bill' from Portuguese 'Schitzo man, taxi man and young man'.

Perhaps 'Pinky' could be THEIR 'spokesman'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Empty Matthew Freud says police shouldn't ask about who his father knew in PdL, and downplays his father's crimes

Post by haroldd2 19.06.16 16:03

Mathew Freud says that it would be "totally inappropriate" for the police to ask about who his father Clement Freud knew in PdL, and at the same time he downplays the seriousness of the sex-abuse crimes committed by his brutal rapist father:

From the Daily Mail:

"Asked if there was any information that might help police with their inquiries, in terms of people his father might have known in Praia da Luz, Mr Freud said it was 'a totally inappropriate line of questioning given an ITV allegation of teenage groping in 1956'."

What's his problem? Rape is not groping. And while Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law Matthew Freud may live in a media world, the account by Vicky Hayes, who was raped by his father Clement Freud, should not be labelled an "ITV allegation". It is an allegation made by Mrs Hayes, and nobody has suggested that she isn't telling the truth. Other victims have also come forward. Matthew Freud's attitude towards rape victims seems to be very different from most people's.

"Inappropriate line of questioning" - you what???
haroldd2

Activity : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.06.16 16:19

If Freud is guilty of those crimes then it definitely needs investigating and his victims need to be heard and have their day in court for any type of justice they could possibly receive.
But i don't think he had anything to do with Madeleine McCann's disappearance. But he might know someone who did?

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 EdgarMitchell-320x276
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.06.16 16:26

I also wonder why the victims of these horrible perpetrators are only heard after said perp. is deceased? They got away with some horrific crimes all their life, and can no longer be taken to task in a criminal court. That's just wrong. What's wrong with the legal system that it's so broken and the criminals are protected from prosecution, no matter who the criminals in these types of cases are? I think the whole rotten system is way overdue for a big overhaul. All IMO.

Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 19.06.16 16:37

I agree Joss. The poor victims are violated by these disgusting perverts, then virtually violated again as the abuser gets away with it!
All sexual abusers of children should be dealt with the same.
However, it seems some are exempt from punishment. I feel so sorry for the victims.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 19.06.16 16:40

Joss wrote:If Freud is guilty of those crimes then it definitely needs investigating and his victims need to be heard and have their day in court for any type of justice they could possibly receive.
But i don't think he had anything to do with Madeleine McCann's disappearance. But he might know someone who did?
If a known paedophile - a British paedophile with high-level political and media connections - had a house in PdL, and also befriended the McCanns, then of course police should investigate his connections in the area and other things about him too. There are no two ways about it. If his son (who let us remember is Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law) is saying that people who know about those connections should say "no comment" if the police ask them about them, I have to wonder what his problem is.
Joss wrote:I also wonder why the victims of these horrible perpetrators are only heard after said perp. is deceased? They got away with some horrific crimes all their life, and can no longer be taken to task in a criminal court. That's just wrong. What's wrong with the legal system that it's so broken and the criminals are protected from prosecution, no matter who the criminals in these types of cases are? I think the whole rotten system is way overdue for a big overhaul. All IMO.
Indeed. When Mrs Hayes went to the police in the first instance and told them about what Clement Freud had done to her, they didn't pursue it. That suggests that he had quite a bit of influence. That was in 2009, long after the British police introduced rape reporting suites and a supposed policy of being very supportive and kind when interviewing alleged rape victims.
haroldd2

Activity : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.06.16 16:45

hentie wrote:I agree Joss. The poor victims are violated by these disgusting perverts, then virtually violated again as the abuser gets away with it!
However, it seems some are exempt from punishment. I feel so sorry for the victims.
Exactly hentie. We need to have zero tolerance in society for those violators of innocent children and treat them like the abominations that they are. Send them all to a different universe where they can all rot.

Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.06.16 16:52

haroldd2 wrote:
Joss wrote:If Freud is guilty of those crimes then it definitely needs investigating and his victims need to be heard and have their day in court for any type of justice they could possibly receive.
If a known paedophile - a British paedophile with high-level political and media connections - had a house in PdL, and also befriended the McCanns, then of course police should investigate his connections in the area and other things about him too. There are no two ways about it. If his son (who let us remember is Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law) is saying that people who know about those connections should say "no comment" if the police ask them about them, I have to wonder what his problem is.
Joss wrote:I also wonder why the victims of these horrible perpetrators are only heard after said perp. is deceased? They got away with some horrific crimes all their life, and can no longer be taken to task in a criminal court. That's just wrong. What's wrong with the legal system that it's so broken and the criminals are protected from prosecution, no matter who the criminals in these types of cases are? I think the whole rotten system is way overdue for a big overhaul. All IMO.
Indeed. When Mrs Hayes went to the police in the first instance and told them about what Clement Freud had done to her, they didn't pursue it. That suggests that he had quite a bit of influence. That was in 2009, long after the British police introduced rape reporting suites and a supposed policy of being very supportive and kind when interviewing alleged rape victims.
BBM, Wow, i didn't realise his son is saying that. Very telling by the sound of it.

Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 19.06.16 16:54

Joss wrote:
hentie wrote:I agree Joss. The poor victims are violated by these disgusting perverts, then virtually violated again as the abuser gets away with it!
Exactly hentie. We need to have zero tolerance in society for those violators of innocent children and treat them like the abominations that they are. Send them all to a different universe where they can all rot.
Yes zero tolerance! A hefty jail sentence, no privileges! Let them reflect in discomfort the pain they put their victim/s through.
The victim has a life sentence in many instances if not all. Some manage to work their way through and enjoy their life. Many don't.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 19.06.16 17:24

The problem with those types of perpetrators is there is no rehabilitating them and they will re offend again if they are able to. I can't imagine the pain of the victims and have read that some commit suicide, and others survive the traumas inflicted on them with terrible emotional scars. That is if a victim survives and isn't murdered as well during such a crime.
Sad thing too is that a lot of children are molested in their own home by a parent, the person they should be able to trust the most. No child should have to live in fear of such evil in this world.

Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 19.06.16 17:42

I agree re difficulty if not impossibility of rehab for these deviants. I think we're seeing that the problem is more widespread than decent people realised.
Would chemical castration be the way to go...? Could the threat of that deter would be abusers? 
I don't know, but I do fear for children of today and those in the future unless something is done.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 19.06.16 18:07

katkat wrote:PAEDOPHILE Clement Freud regularly drank at a pub frequented by the former prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

He and Robert Murat were on “nodding terms” at the Pigs Head, according to the landlord of the boozer in Portugal.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1304699/clement-freud-drank-with-madeleine-mccann-suspect-and-at-perv-pub-with-child-sex-beast-dj-shifty/

'PLOUGH AND PAEDO' Clement Freud drank with Madeleine McCann suspect. . . and at perv pub with child sex beast ‘DJ Shifty’
Freud was on 'nodding terms' with former suspect in tot's disappearance as well as being a regular at a pub 'for paedos'
Exclusive
By ANTONELLA LAZZERI  
18th June 2016, 8:27 pm

PAEDOPHILE Clement Freud regularly drank at a pub frequented by the former prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.
He and Robert Murat were on “nodding terms” at the Pigs Head, according to the landlord of the boozer in Portugal.

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Nintchdbpict000245646688-e1466276427990
Rex Features
Paedo Freud…drank with former prime suspect in McCanns case  
Freud, who was unmasked as a child abuser last week, was also a regular at a pub in Praia da Luz dubbed The Plough and Paedophile.
The fact Freud and Murat knew each other is one in a series of odd links that the dead former Liberal MP had to the McCanns.
He had also entertained Gerry and Kate at his house in the days after Madeleine disappeared in 2007.

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Nintchdbpict000003953851
PA:Press Association
Prime suspect…Murat was later cleared by cops  
Murat, 43, lived close to the apartment where the three-year-old was snatched. He was named a as a suspect by Portuguese police, but later cleared of any involvement. And Freud’s Casa da Colina villa in the resort is a few hundred yards from a key sighting of Madeleine.
A Brit said that he saw a man carrying a little girl in the early hours of May 4, 2007.
The villa is also dwarfed by a huge hill that Kate, 47, was once convinced was where Madeleine was buried and begged cops to have it searched.

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Nintchdbpict000245625825
Jamie Lorriman
The Pigs Head…pub where Freud and Murat frequented  
Her plea came in July 2007, when Freud befriended the McCanns.
Robert Hurst, landlord of the Pigs Head, said: “I find that really odd. I can’t imagine why he would suddenly want to invite them to his house.
“At the time Madeleine went, all hell was going on. Police everywhere, people just stunned and he’s straight in there having them over to dinner.
“When it came out this week that he was a paedophile, it made you wonder what he was up to?”
Freud, who was revealed in an ITV documentary to have abused girls as young as ten, also visited the nearby Plough and Harrow.

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Nintchdbpict000000397876

Missing ‘DJ Shifty’…went on run and is still being hunted  
It was nicknamed the Plough and Paedophile after a Brit working there dubbed DJ Shifty went on the run when cops tried to speak to him over alleged grooming and child sex abuse images.
Christian Ridout, 32, whose parents owned the bar and lived next door to Murat, has never been traced.
In her book about Madeleine, Kate told how Freud, then 83, sent a letter out of the blue inviting them to his house for a meal.
I have to love the language used by antonella legionella.

PLOUGH AND PAEDO' Clement Freud drank with Madeleine McCann suspect. . . and at perv pub with child sex beast ‘DJ Shifty’
Freud was on 'nodding terms' with former suspect in tot's disappearance as well as being a regular at a pub 'for paedos'

Apparantly this is newsworthy but no mention is made of the mccanns not only drinking with freud but also dining with him as well as drinking with  him.

No mention is made of them meeting him late at night whilst he was in his pajamas either.

Also note she says "Paedo Freud…drank with former prime suspect in McCanns case.
Note she uses the singular and misses the article A.
Implying that murat was the only prime suspect due to his arguido status whilst she blatantly misleads the reader by failing to include that kate and gerry were also former prime suspects in the self same case.

Murat, 43, lived close to the apartment where the three-year-old was snatched. He was named a as a suspect by Portuguese police, but later cleared of any involvement. And Freud’s Casa da Colina villa in the resort is a few hundred yards from a key sighting of Madeleine.
A Brit said that he saw a man carrying a little girl in the early hours of May 4, 2007.

Again there is the implication now that freud could possibly be the man sighted by the Smith's or someone known to freud or in his employ.

She is now trying to link freud to Maddie, which would clear the mccanns and also make them appear  as victims of a cruel paedophile abductor, who took delight in meeting with the mccanns, eating and drinking with them, even to wearing his nightwear in front of them.

A well known man playing a cruel trick on innocent and desperate parents.
Imagine  the uproar, the conspiracy theories, the upsurge in donations.

She has painted the mccanns as innocent victims whilst at the same time linking freud and murat as the bad guys.

This is an interesting and revealing article and reveals clearly where legionella's loyalties lie.

We have crossed swords before.

She threw a hissy fit and stomped off :)

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 19.06.16 18:40

How handy having a perv pub in PDL.

Were the locals ok with this pub?

Why is Murat drinking there?

Was this place known as a perv pub pre 2007,or is this a media made up name for it since 2007?
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 19.06.16 19:00

haroldd2 wrote:Mathew Freud says that it would be "totally inappropriate" for the police to ask about who his father Clement Freud knew in PdL, and at the same time he downplays the seriousness of the sex-abuse crimes committed by his brutal rapist father:

From the Daily Mail:

"Asked if there was any information that might help police with their inquiries, in terms of people his father might have known in Praia da Luz, Mr Freud said it was 'a totally inappropriate line of questioning given an ITV allegation of teenage groping in 1956'."

What's his problem? Rape is not groping. And while Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law Matthew Freud may live in a media world, the account by Vicky Hayes, who was raped by his father Clement Freud, should not be labelled an "ITV allegation". It is an allegation made by Mrs Hayes, and nobody has suggested that she isn't telling the truth. Other victims have also come forward. Matthew Freud's attitude towards rape victims seems to be very different from most people's.

"Inappropriate line of questioning" - you what???
Of course Matthew Freud is Murdochs ex-son-in-law now.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Equity 19.06.16 19:08

Apologies if this has already been posted.

From comments posted under the Sun article:

"As the landlord of The Pigs Head I can categorically state that this article is factually ridiculous. When asked if Clement Freud had been a regular in the pub I told them he had been here once at least 20 years ago.

Further when asked about Robert Murat I told them he had also been in here once about 8years ago. How they then manage to connect the two of them is another piece of nonsense. As the next question asked was did I know Robert to which I said we were on nodding terms, which when you consider we have lived about 2 miles apart for 30 years is fairly normal.

The fact that they then tack on a re hashed story from many years ago just makes the article confusing and misleading. The two bars and two stories are not connected in any way as I suspect nether were Freud and Murat. This type of irresponsible journalism can do no good what so ever for anyone.

Heavan only knows what kind of feeding frenzy will be unleashed next year on the tenth anniversary. Yours in total honestly Robert Mark Hurst, proprietor of The Pigs Head pub mentioned in this article."

Of course this may not be the real proprietor of the Pigs Head :-)
Equity

Activity : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 19.06.16 19:46

One would think Matthew Freud's attitude might be one of apology and willingness to help in whatever way possible in not only the Madeleine McCann case but any other issue that's come to police attention. Not a reaction of No Comment and This is totally inappropriate.

How does he know what's appropriate and what isn't?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 19.06.16 20:03

A comment from the article in "The Sun".

Leo Vinci 7 hours ago
"Christian Ridout, 32, whose parents owned the bar and lived next door to Murat, has never been traced."
What a crock! The Sun itself ran a story (which we cannot access anymore), about Christian Ridout (DJ Shifty) being cleared. 
"Maddie Brit is in the clear By VERONICA LORRAINE in Praia da Luz Published: 28 Dec 2007"
"Missing ‘DJ Shifty’…went on run and is still being hunted"
Who is he being hunted by? He was cleared because he left Praia da Luz in 2005, he wasn't even there during the disappearance, and he has never been back. As for "never been traced" he lives in L.A...Jesus what a bunch of crap researchers and reporters The Sun has, nothing but Red Herrings to distract the public from the truth. The McCann's and their friends are all Guilty as sin, they know it, we know it and so do you. It's about time someone in Mainstream Media had the balls to report facts instead of fiction...such a Joke.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)  - Page 15 Empty Hobs, what do you think of this?

Post by worriedmum 19.06.16 21:00

Isn't the Sun article interesting how it ran 'former 'prime suspect'*' drinking at the Pig's Head, where Clement Freud may have drunk,

and didn't run

'two former 'prime suspects'** had a meal at Clement Freud's house'?

* Robert Murat; arguido status dropped by the PJ
** Kate and Gerry McCann, left the country after being declared arguidos

Why could that be?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top