The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple' - Page 2 Mm11

Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple' - Page 2 Mm11

Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple' - Page 2 Regist10

Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple' - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by ChippyM 05.05.16 12:22

R
I thought it was clear that the story about questioning the 3 burglars was unfounded and from 'a source' , there was an article somewhere showing that no request had been recieved about reinterviewing these peolple as had been reported in the UK papers.

I beleive by now that Grange will turn up not very much but I don't believe these anonymous sources either.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple' - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by Mirage 05.05.16 12:40

melisande wrote:
NickE wrote:Don't you have ONE journalist in the UK with courage who can ask these questions that Anjos brought up in this interview?
Katie Hopkins has been the only one recently who has caused a few waves but as the public are divided on her I am not sure how seriously she is taken . She had a radio discussion last Sunday but was limited to discussing the cost and whether the investigation should be stopped. She said at the start it wasn't going to be a discussion about the investigation itself. She did mention the withheld efits though and a couple of callers did express their doubts about the McCanns.

Get Felgueiras on the case. She missed her calling that one. A PROPER detective. Nobody's fool and nobody's puppet.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.05.16 16:13

NickE wrote:Don't you have ONE journalist in the UK with courage who can ask these questions that Anjos brought up in this interview?
Nope, not until Sandra Felgueiras and Natasha Donn come to work in the UK.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi1967 05.05.16 17:17

The journalist is just the front person doing their job and answerable to those above them. What they are allowed to ask is out of their hands.
sammi1967

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 05.05.16 19:47

sammi1967 wrote:The journalist is just the front person doing their job and answerable to those above them. What they are allowed to ask is out of their hands.
There is many independent journalists who is connected to a network in different countries.
Take a look at the Panama gate and how the Swedish journalist nailed the PM of Iceland.
He started with random questions and then, booom, one sensitive question and the PM gave up.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.05.16 22:15

Tony Bennett wrote:From above:

Carlos Anjos -

"No, nothing makes sense anymore.

"I would say, from the day the process was reopened or since when the English authorities reopened the case in England and started to investigate, it has never made any sense.

"It would make some sense if the English authorities had read the Portuguese process and said that there were failures, and then followed alternative lines of investigation.

"All they did do, what they have limited themselves to, was merely to follow or repeat what was done by the Portuguese, several times. In fact, they are now redoing what they themselves had done, they've already done this step".

---------------

I wish I'd had this before my trip to Downing Street last Friday.

I feel another Addendum coming on...
Go for it ... If that is allowed
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Cakefan64 05.05.16 22:16

A very interesting piece. As I've said elsewhere I've thought for sometime that an attempt might be made to close down the case by finding a suitable fall guy to pin the "abduction" on, therefore getting the McCann's off the hook. I hope they don't get away with it.
Cakefan64
Cakefan64

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.05.16 22:20

The main objective of the English authorities was to exonerate the parents of Madeleine McCann.

Most definitely from day one IMO

Nothing to do with any truth for Madeleine, nothing to do with justice!

But why? Why the need to "exonerate"? 

What is so special about the MCCanns? 

SY isn't a "yard" anymore it's a "mile" one they've taken too far! 
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 06.05.16 1:01

MayMuse wrote:The main objective of the English authorities was to exonerate the parents of Madeleine McCann.

Well, a possible reason purely my opinion.

I posted a BBC link from '02 stating that British cardiology wasn't very good and the government was determined to make it better.  Now spin it forward to now.  Britain is said to be best in Europe. And a recent report said that Prof. Gerry McCann is one of the best cardiologists around.

What am I suggesting? The money tied up in his training and expertise in cardiology. The powers that be will protect him. And stick their fingers in their ears and shout la la la.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.05.16 6:00

Vicky87 wrote:Its obvious that Grange was never about Madeleine..or else all scenarios would have been looked at, not just abduction. I mean, honestly..since when do we take the people who SHOULD (and would be in any other case, because of statistics and such) be the prime suspects word for it and centre the investigation around nothing but what they say? Its just crazy.

Having said that though I do not see why on earth this whole sorry parade happened if the only point was to exonerate the McCanns.

It's not only to exonerate the McCanns, but also to "justify" the political and diplomatic interference, and the enabling of the press.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.05.16 6:01

Bishop Brennan wrote:
Vicky87 wrote:Its obvious that Grange was never about Madeleine..or else all scenarios would have been looked at, not just abduction.
Having said that though I do not see why on earth this whole sorry parade happened if the only point was to exonerate the McCanns.

Remember that OG was actually Rebekka Brooks' idea - with Cameron jumping on board either through fear or error of judgement.  Having made the decision, he then had to be 100% certain that Grange would not come back and bite him in the backside. The only way to avoid that was to strictly limit the remit and ensure that the T9 were not even looked at as suspects.

The primary goal of OG was therefore to save the faces of all those (particularly politicians) who had ill-advisedly thrown their weight and government resources behind the McCanns.  Exonerating the McCanns was the only way to do this.  A guilty McCann result would have had Brown and Cameron looking like complete fools. Ditto all the high-profile supporters.  Worse, it would look as though the UK government had actively tried to pervert the course of justice in the case. Grange would never be permitted to do that - and so it has proved.  

Exactly

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.05.16 6:08

MRNOODLES wrote:
MayMuse wrote:The main objective of the English authorities was to exonerate the parents of Madeleine McCann.

I posted a BBC link from '02 stating that British cardiology wasn't very good and the government was determined to make it better.  Now spin it forward to now.  Britain is said to be best in Europe. And a recent report said that Prof. Gerry McCann is one of the best cardiologists around.

What am I suggesting? The money tied up in his training and expertise in cardiology. The powers that be will protect him. And stick their fingers in their ears and shout la la la.

Uh can you give a reliable source for "prof" Gerry McCann being one  of the best cardiologists around? You don't end up in nuclear imaging because of your great diagnostic or therapeutic skills.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 06.05.16 9:17

If I had a heart problem, walked into a surgery to see Gerry's smirking face I think I would have a cardiac arrest. I presume he doesn't actually see patients, does he? If he works in research, I wonder what on earth his colleagues make of it all.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 06.05.16 10:38

Cmaryholmes wrote:If I had a heart problem, walked into a surgery to see Gerry's smirking face I think I would have a cardiac arrest. I presume he doesn't actually see patients, does he? If he works in research, I wonder what on earth his colleagues make of it all.

CPR at the ready Cmary big grin
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 06.05.16 10:42

lj wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:

Uh can you give a reliable source for "prof" Gerry McCann being one  of the best cardiologists around? You don't end up in nuclear imaging because of your great diagnostic or therapeutic skills.

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/cardiovascular-sciences/people/mccann

Okay correction of him being a prof of cardiology.  But the point is still valid that him being a prof within that dept.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 06.05.16 11:34

I am the UK Chief investigator for the Bayer Sponsored GADACAD 1 study

Is there any evidence that Bayer was one of the drug companies attending at the Ocean Club 28 April - 5 May?
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 06.05.16 12:46

Money, money, money:

‘I have been successful in attracting external funding with grant income over £8M (>£4.5M as PI or lead applicant).’

‘a named collaborator in the $15M NIH funded study of CMR’

‘I have overseen the core lab CMR analysis for four Nationally funded trials’.

It’s all about the money!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 06.05.16 13:36

So Mr. is now a Professor no less.

oh err, all that loss of appetite blah blah blah in the libel action doesn't seem to have stopped him climbing the greasy pole though?

With that salary coming in there will never be any need to make mortgage repayments from the Fund again then? (IMO of course).
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 06.05.16 15:17

plebgate wrote:So Mr. is now a Professor no less.

oh err, all that loss of appetite blah blah blah in the libel action doesn't seem to have stopped him climbing the greasy pole though?

With that salary coming in there will never be any need to make mortgage repayments from the Fund again then? (IMO of course).

He's busy professing when he should be confessing methinks! nails
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 06.05.16 15:30

pennylane wrote:
plebgate wrote:So Mr. is now a Professor no less.

He's busy professing when he should be confessing methinks! nails
laughat   Mr big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.05.16 17:10

pennylane wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:If I had a heart problem, walked into a surgery to see Gerry's smirking face I think I would have a cardiac arrest. I presume he doesn't actually see patients, does he? If he works in research, I wonder what on earth his colleagues make of it all.

Wasn't there some utterance from Team McCann that someone had been taken ill and Madeleine had wheeled out some sort of children's toy to deal with it.

I get so pissed off with all the PR.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.05.16 17:42

MRNOODLES wrote:
lj wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/cardiovascular-sciences/people/mccann

Okay correction of him being a prof of cardiology.  But the point is still valid that him being a prof within that dept.

I see a lot of I am / have..s. I being the operative word. 
But no reliable source that says he is one of the best cardiologists around.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.05.16 17:46

aquila wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Wasn't there some utterance from Team McCann that someone had been taken ill and Madeleine had wheeled out some sort of children's toy to deal with it.

I get so pissed off with all the PR.

I believe it was when Kate's father had some heart problems Madeleine took her toy stethoscope to "examine" him.

Sorry for the OT

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top