The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments) Mm11

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments) Mm11

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments) Regist10

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments) Empty Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments)

Post by Jill Havern 24.04.16 14:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI, in Portugal

21:45, 23 Apr 2016

A GoFundMe page was set up in April last year to help cop overturn the libel ruling

BRITISH trolls paid £50,000 to help a Portuguese cop overturn a ruling that he libelled Madeleine McCann’s parents.
Goncalo Amaral, 57, was ordered to pay Kate, 47, and Gerry, 48, half a million euros after accusing them of lying about Maddie’s abduction.

Then a GoFundMe page to support the broke police inspector was set up last April.

Founder Leanne Baulch, of Birmingham, quit after it was taken over by an anti-McCann “fan club”.
Tony Bennett, 67, of Harlow, Essex, who has clashed with the McCanns in court, was among the donors.
Others included Brigette Barnes, a supporter on pro-Amaral websites, and Marian Greaves, who wrote to a star asking him to put in £10,000. The fund shut after raising £52,000.

Amaral made a fortune from The Truth of the Lie, a 2008 book containing the claims, but his assets were frozen after his 2010 libel loss.
The McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, who deny his claims, planned to use the payout to help find Madeleine. She vanished aged three in the Algarve in 2007.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lyndsey shaw5 minutes ago
if people truly believe that maddies dead body was in a hire car 3 weeks after she was killed, I have but 1 question, prior to that 3 weeks kate and jerry must have hidden maddies body and then moved her, why would they need to move a body that hadn't been found and quite clearly couldn't be ? 

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

sherlock holmes1 minute ago
@lyndsey shaw
Good question and the answer Lyndsey is because the cadaver dog was being brought in.
And the date Sandy Cameron (a named driver) reported a "strange odour" in appearing in the car and the date the dogs were being discussed TALLY.
Mid July.

FlagShare

RecommendReply

John Madeira19 minutes ago
- This dog signalled the lower outside area next to the driver's door of the Renault - 59-DA-27 - that was rented by the McCanns (cf. page 2187 and/or annex 88);

7 - Finally it "marked" the key/card of that vehicle when it was hidden under a fire prevention sand box (cf. page 2187 and/or annex 88);

8 - The tracking dog named "Keela" (dog that detects the presence of human blood), "marked" an area in the living room, in apartment 5A, which had already been "marked" by "Eddie" (cf. page 2054 and/or annex 88);

9 - After the tiles which this dog had signalled during a first inspection, and which are mentioned under the previous item, were removed, the dog signalled the same area again (cf. page 2190 and/or annex 88);

FlagShare

RecommendReply

mccannpjfiles mccannpjfiles1 hour ago
McCann PJ Files is a very happy contributor to this fund. But one cannot label the official files as a troll. 
After all what is in the files is in the book. Please read and compare at your leisure.

FlagShare

4RecommendReply

Tracey Thompson1 hour ago
Trolls eh? Did you know the Metropolitan Police donated to Dr Amarals fund also?
And, unlike the money grabbing McCanns, he vowed that anything left over from the expenses of his case will go directly to a children's charity.
Not his mortgage/extension on his house/1st class or private flights to interviews all over the world/recruiting private detectives with NO missing persons experience - half of whom are in jail for dodgy dealings now/lawyers fees for suing anyone and everyone who dared question the McCann spin/paying a spin doctor to keep their spin spinning! Shall I go on?

FlagShare

3RecommendReply

Phil Dunn1 hour ago
On a final note to ALL the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i hope the Police officers who also dontated to the fund are mentioned also, and i am pretty sure they won't mind being called a troll for actually doing something to help him instead of hiding the proof that they obviously know more about than you lot

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

No Abduction1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn Phil you're best packing it in trying to get through to these SHEEPLE. I argued with a pro McCann who told me - '' They can't be involved, they have such a lovely HOUSE'' That's the sort of ignorant tripe we are up against, fueled of course by the media.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
Phil Dunn1 hour ago
@No Abduction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn wow, just WOW haha

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Ellen Schmidt1 hour ago
I do not want to accuse the McCanns of being involved in the dissapearance or death of their daughter. But there are some points on my mind I can not and never will be understand. Provided the parents and friends have told the truth and Madeleine has been really abducted by strangers then the neglect must be true. How is it possible for loving parents to leave small children in an unlocked ground floor appartement next to a public road and parking area? And a swiming pool in the garden of the complex? Other friends left a little baby on its own suffering with diarrhea and another child was sick with vomit. Even if they really checked every 30 minutes as they told very awful things could have happened (apart from abduction) to the little souls within 30 minutes. Supporters of the parents always speak of a "mistake" they made and that they hafe suffered enough. But that is not a simple mistake. I am sorry but that is neglect and irresponsible behaviour. What I wrote is true. It can be find in the Files and are the testimonies of Mrs. and Mr. McCann and friends. The testimonies were given to Leicestershire Police in the UK. 
The other scenario: If Madeleine had an accident and the McCanns decided to cover it up for the sake of their other children, for their family, for their future, for their jobs.... one would assume they would be nevertheless sad, shocked, beside themselves..... But that was not the case. Theys were jogging, playing tennis, smiling, went on world tour, left their other children in the creche....... It seems they were happy in those days. 
Both scenarios I can not understand. Even if I try hard.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Phil Dunn1 hour ago
@Ellen Schmidt the children were NEVER left alone, at least 1 party member was missing each night it's a smoke screen to deflect from the fact she died in that room

FlagShare

2RecommendReply
luis valentim1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @Ellen Schmidt you were there ? NO??? so put your gob back on the bag.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
Phil Dunn1 hour ago
@luis valentim [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @Ellen Schmidt the sniffer dogs were there bonny lad, now reads some facts then come back to me

FlagShare

RecommendReply
Ellen Schmidt1 hour ago
luis valentim: No you are absolutely right. Of course I was not there. But the McCanns and their friends told the points I made regarding checking to Leicestershire Police. It is written down. I only have said that it is irresponsible to leave small children in unlocked appartments or vomitting children of its own. What is wrong with that?

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

sherlock holmes1 hour ago
@lyndsey shaw  I couldn't disagree with you more. I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt for many, many reasons, here's one.
[i][i][i].Asked if the twins had been drugged, she said on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour today: 'On the night I just remember the twins lying in the cot and not moving - with lights going on and people moving around."[/i][/i][/i][i][i][i]There was a lot of noise and they just didn't move and I remember several times checking for chest movements. I did feel it was a bit strange that they were not moving let alone waking up. [/i][/i][/i][i][i][i]'I did consider with Madeleine perhaps she had been given something too.' [/i][/i][/i]
[i][i][i]Now this claim simply cannot be true for two important reasons.The first and most obvious one is Mrs Mccann made no mention of this to police until such time as a test would have proven meaningless.Secondly if it were true which the first point proves cannot be the case, then Mrs Mccann is a qualified anesthetist and she would have been guilty of professional misconduct by NOT trying to rouse the twins due to the symptoms she believed they were both displaying.... [/i][/i][/i]
I certainly hope you are not personally attacked on here for posting your rightful opinion and for anyone to do so provides nothing positive in so[i][i][i] doing.`[/i][/i][/i]

FlagShare

2RecommendReply

Mary Shaw1 hour ago
I see the same sick trolls are out in force to leave their vile comments. The anti forums and twitter are whipping them up as usual. There is not a scrap of evidence against the McCanns or any of their friends. The internet is swamped with speculation and lies about this case. Get a life trolls and leave this family alone.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Phil Dunn1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw you obviously have not read a thing about the case have you ? there is MOUNTAINS of evidence against them but i guess you are one of the people who do not believe trained sniffed dogs caught them banged to rights you silly silly woman

FlagShare

2RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw Phil not people... they are SHEEPLE.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
Mary Shaw1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw  Educate yourself Phil. Amaral completely misunderstood the forensics. The dogs proved NOTHING!

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn GARBAGE !!! Nothing on TV for you to watch ?

FlagShare

RecommendReply
Phil Dunn1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn they PROVED a body was in that room and the car...even the handlers knew that or it would not have been reported in the press then quickly got rid of

FlagShare

RecommendReply
Mary Shaw1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw  They proved NOTHING!

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
Mary Shaw1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw  ABSOLUTE RUBBISH! Read the facts, not the anti forums!

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
Phil Dunn1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn and what proof do you have he got it wrong, were you there ?

FlagShare

RecommendReply
Mary Shaw1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw  Amaral got so much wrong. He has a conviction for falsifying evidence....or didn't you know that?

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
Phil Dunn1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn so are you saying the dog handlers got it wrong as well ? I do know that but it is also true that was a very dodgy conviction

FlagShare

RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn BULLSH*T... Is that a pile of dishes in the sink ?

FlagShare

RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw JOG ON IGNORANT TROLL...

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
Mary Shaw1 hour ago
@No Abduction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw  Well done No Abduction........must be a record, half of the comments here are from you! TROLL

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw @No Abduction Thanks pal, ALL FACTS TOO... Don't you just love FACTS ??? I do.....

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
Mary Shaw1 hour ago
@No Abduction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw  I will Jog On as you put it and leave you to spread your myths.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw @No Abduction Thanks again, lovely Sunday afternoon... try some baking love...

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
sherlock holmes1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw
That Mary depends entirely on what one considers evidence.
You obviously haven't read the facts of the case.
I suppose if a cadaver dog who had never given a FALSE positive alert in over 200 criminal case searches and that was presented with a variety of the groups and other suspects properties alerted to the past presence of a human corpse on eleven separate occasions ONLY to the property of the missing child is not even to raise an eyebrow of suspicion, then perhaps it's time to close the case.  Especially if the only credible witnesses have been proven to tell lies on an industrial scale and refuse to cooperate, then perhaps it's sadly time to let them remortgage their home and continue their search on their own, just like the parents of almost all our other missing children.    

FlagShare

3RecommendReply
Anna Silvestro1 hour ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] holmes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shaw  Over 200 successful cases before the McCann case and the dogs are not to be believed! Gerry McCann found a case on the internet where the evidence of sniffer dogs was called into question. That was the Zapata case, but unfortunately Zapata confessed! Eddie the EVRD even detected human cadaver odour in a burnt out car that Attracta Harron had been transported in. The dogs were so unreliable that they only alerted to places and items associated with the McCanns. Ah well, the information is out there for anyone who cares to find it, but some people will just continue to blindly accept what is offered by the McCanns. Their choice.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw7 minutes ago
I find it quite sick that so many people are even involved in this matter, there is no evidence what so ever that kate and jerry have done anything other than be at dinner when she was taken, so many people are saying that they were negligent for being at dinner when she was kidnapped but then say they killed her, they cant be both that's impossible as you cant be in 2 places at the same time, the fact that people have given money to this character who wrote the book is just shameful to me, if I was Kate I would also refuse to answer questions if I felt I was being stitched up for my daughters death to cover up the incompetence of the police force involved, as for the dogs that still doesn't prove Kate and Jerry did anything only that Maddie may have died in the flat but that doesn't mean or prove Kate and Jerry did it, how could they have if they was at dinner being negligent as everyone calls it, it seems to me that due to peoples persecution of the McCanns and giving to money to a bent copper who the Sun are set to print about very soon you have all helped in his bid to get out of paying for his own incompetence and attempt to get famous and rich of off the back of child's plight. I also find it quite strange that Kerry Needham was in a similar position regarding her son Ben, there wasn't a shred of evidence to prove Ben was taken yet everyone believes he was.

FlagShare

RecommendReply

No Abduction4 minutes ago
@lyndsey shaw GO AWAY TROLL... you are totally IGNORANT of the facts. Run along and play, it's a nice day...

FlagShare

RecommendReply
Phil Dunn1 minute ago
@lyndsey shaw the sniffer dogs who have solved over 200 cases provided SOLID evidence that she had died in room 5a and that her body was in a car hired 3 WEEKS after she went "missing" 

FlagShare

RecommendReply

sparkyone7510 minutes ago
Trolls?? For saying what is already widely believed!!! Poor girl never left Portugal and they know exactly what happened!!

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Phil Dunn20 minutes ago
read the Casper statement it's shocking 

FlagShare

RecommendReply

No Abduction19 minutes ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn Wasn't it HELD BACK by a Leicester cop ?

FlagShare

RecommendReply
Phil Dunn17 minutes ago
@No Abduction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn it sure was if memory serves me right, i have yet to read his book but when i have time i am going to 

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
No Abduction11 minutes ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @No Abduction Make the time mate, it's well worth it.

FlagShare

RecommendReply

John Madeira37 minutes ago
So much wine on that table and the little "mccanots" could not afford a baby sitter that was available on the villa comp[lex !!!??? If their were portuguese parents they would have to go to court and would get charged with child neglect at least...so the little mccanots got away with that is well.call me a troll or whatever BUT the truth is that the mccannots avoided everything with the courts ..money can do so much (millions of it) if NOT guilty then take the lying test in Portugal and prove to us all "trolls that you not lying and go to court to be charged with "CHILD NEGLECT" WHAT are the mccanots afraid of ??? The  TRUTH yes we trolls would like to know what the "REAL TRUTH IS"

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Phil Dunn33 minutes ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Madeira They were never left alone, that is a smoke screen to deflect the fact she died at least a couple of days before they reported her missing

FlagShare

3RecommendReply
No Abduction32 minutes ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Madeira spot on, totally agree...

FlagShare

2RecommendReply
Phil Dunn23 minutes ago
@No Abduction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Madeira oh and the fact she called SKY news and the press and left it over an hour before calling the police scream guilty to me and i never believed them form day one

FlagShare

1RecommendReply
No Abduction20 minutes ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @No Abduction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Madeira Yip, the FAKE break in with crow bars....

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Pat Moran44 minutes ago
Since when did "Trolls" willingly raise such huge money to help find justice for Madeleine?     Amaral was the only person who solved the truth of the lies of the McCanns - then the UK Government had him removed from the case.   Why not do soe homework and start publishing the real truth for a change?     3 top High Court Judges in Lisbon are not to be disputed with their findings - sucking up to the McCanns is really not going to sell more of your newspaper - less in fact.

FlagShare

2RecommendReply

No Abduction24 minutes ago
@Pat Moran Yip ... The headline should be - Goncalo Amaral Unanimously Cleared by Court as His Book is Ruled Factual and Non Harmful to McCanns' FAKE search...

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Phil Dunn46 minutes ago
Why don't the Sun run a pole and lets see who still believes this horrible couple any more, oh and if having my own opinion on these two and not believing a word they say makes me a "TROLL" then so be it

FlagShare

3RecommendReply

Davie Stewart47 minutes ago
Why are they being branded as "trolls" and "sick brits"? The McCann's lost my sympathy a long time ago, and that neither makes me a "troll" or a "sick brit", just someone that sees the Home Office as wasting more and more money on this case!

FlagShare

4RecommendReply

Gabrielle Evans52 minutes ago
trolls why ar epeople with a differnt opinion now trolls-good luck to goncalo i shall be buying the book on release

FlagShare

4RecommendReply

Jason Mills55 minutes ago
Looks like my comment wasn't allowed. What's up mr editor,truth hurt?

FlagShare

4RecommendReply

No Abduction1 hour ago
This poor young man was murdered in what was claimed to be a suspected case of''mistaken identity'' while he was watching Match of The Day with his girlfriend. HE WAS THE YOUNGER COUSIN OF GONCALO AMARAL ....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Anna Silvestro1 hour ago
Leanne Baulch on Twitter: @TheSun I didn't quit. I removed my name as organiser after receiving threats of harm from #McCann supporters.

FlagShare

3RecommendReply

Kate Chantry1 hour ago
I suppose there are 2 sides to every story but I cannot understand why I as a tax payer have to fund these neglectful parents ... it was pure neglect and bad parenting that caused this little girl to be harmed. They are he ones that keep begging for funds to ease their guilty conscious efforts to suppress the real truth 

FlagShare

4RecommendReply

No Abduction1 hour ago
@Kate Chantry The only 2 sides to this story are TRUTH and LIES (bucket loads of LIES)

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

kelly speight1 hour ago
And i for one can't wait for the book to hit the shelves here, even though i have read it online, i will be buying a few copies just so my friends can all read it....GO GONÇALO!!!..

FlagShare

7RecommendReply

No Abduction1 hour ago
@kelly speight He said his book is due for an update with even MORE FACTS going in...YASSSSSS !!!

FlagShare

5RecommendReply

michelle eldridge1 hour ago

Sick troll? Oh dear, is that the best you got dear Sun? You show me the evidence that she was abducted and I mean hard evidence not just the say so of her parents and their friends. I mean they can't even get their 'timeline' correct! Remember what KM said in her trashy book....every minute detail was remembered in the lead up to the abduction, even down to the person that sold them an ice-cream and yet.....she can't even remember if the windows to the apartment were jemmied! Lies upon lies. Mr Amaral has my admiration for not backing down and getting the Truth of the Lie out there.  An abduction they screamed, they've taken her she screamed....and yet who do they call first? SKY NEWS...40 minutes later....the law of the land they were in. This speaks volumes. Oh and by the way Scotland yard, you cannot look for something that is not lost. Public money and resources being wasted daily on looking for a child that was never lost...her parent know where she is! 

FlagShare

7RecommendReply

Anna Silvestro1 hour ago
@michelle eldridge  Well said. Evidence of abduction? Well, there is Locard's Exchange Principle to consider;  the idea that something is left behind: particles, hairs, footprints, fingerprints etc. The shutters weren't jemmied and the window of Madeleine's bedroom wasn't forced. No fingerprints or glove prints anywhere and the only fingerprint on the bedroom window was Kate McCann's. I find this latest article an odd mix of slurs with a few verifiable bits of information thrown in. Either the author is trying to put out a few facts or she is trying to cover herself in the event of being sued by saying, "well, I did say...." However, it has given ordinary people the opportunity to express an opinion and the opinions here don't seem to cover a very wide spectrum.

FlagShare

3RecommendReply

kelly speight1 hour ago
The McCanns need to start answering questions like the 48 Kate refused to answer when she became a suspect, the British Public are not trolls, we just want Justice for Madeliene, is it really down the Katie Hopkins to actually be the only british journalist with any backbone to question all the evidence...Gonçalo Amaral's fund stopped when he had enough money to pursue the court case, How much is it the Mc Cann Case has had???

FlagShare

6RecommendReply

Darren Hubbard2 hours ago
"BritishTrolls" if questioning the parents involvement in Maddy's disappearance (on any level) makes me a Troll, then I shall go back to living under a bridge and wait for Billy Goat Gruff to come along and be proud. However being "British" when the British media and Government keep protecting the McCanns and peddling this unfactual nonsense, does not make me proud. 

FlagShare

6RecommendReply

No Abduction2 hours ago
STOP the smear campaign on Amaral. He's done NOTHING WRONG as RULED by the court....

FlagShare

6RecommendReply

Rui Marques2 hours ago
Dear Sun, I'm not a sick troll!!

FlagShare

3RecommendReply

No Abduction2 hours ago
@Rui Marques but you must be, you know the truth (of the lie)...

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

No Abduction2 hours ago
London Marathon underway. The race for the VISUALLY IMPAIRED and TOTALLY BLIND has got underway. Nice to see Scotland Yard taking part this morning instead of holidaying in Portugal...

FlagShare

2RecommendReply

Carla Dunn2 hours ago
No, I'm not a "sick troll" I'm an educated person who does not believe everything the main stream media tries to feed the public. I thoroughly researched the case and read the official police files before making my mind up. I donated multiple times to Goncalo Amaral and would do so again. He's he'd his life ruined by this pair of fraudsters.

FlagShare

8RecommendReply

Paul Rees4 hours ago

FlagShare

2RecommendReply

No Abduction4 hours ago
Ah, comments not being published now... I wondered when time would be called on us ''sick trolls''....

FlagShare

3RecommendReply

Carl Sowden5 hours ago
It's about time the truth came out about that evening. Good luck to him, still can't believe they were never charged with neglect over leaving her in the room alone.

FlagShare

5RecommendReply

No Abduction4 hours ago
@Carl Sowden there was NO neglect

FlagShare

RecommendReply
Joan Allen4 hours ago
@No Abduction @Carl Sowden actually yes there was. Leaving a three year old unattended is neglect. About time do gooders actually realised this. No one in their right mind would leave a child alone!

FlagShare

2RecommendReply
No Abduction2 hours ago
@Joan Allen @No Abduction @Carl Sowden When were they left ? Proof ? NO NEGLECT = NO ABDUCTION

FlagShare

3RecommendReply

paul russell5 hours ago
What complete an utter Moron wrote this article? Are they trying to spread more propaganda about the Mccanns. Only a brainwashed fool thinks the Mccanns are innocent. 

FlagShare

5RecommendReply

No Abduction4 hours ago
@paul russell [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Sammy5 hours ago
I'd rather be called a Sick Troll than a murdering b@stard to be honest. The Mc€anns made poor Amaral's life hell for a long time, he lost everything just because he told the truth! He deserves that money and i'm pleased he won the court case over his book. I'd rather donate to him than those pair of sponging tw@ts. I hope you realise that any money donated to the Madeleine fund is being used to pay Kate Mc€anns salary whilst working for that limited company (no, not a charity, it was made into limited company so she can pay herself a wage no doubt) On top of that Gerry only works 2 days per week now and they use the Madeleine funds to pay the mortgage on their house and sue anyone who contests their version of events!!! This is why the fund is virtually dry because people are sick of throwing money into that fund just so these lazy, money grabbing gold diggers can sit on their asses all day online shopping. It's about time these murdering scumbags were slung in jail.

FlagShare

6RecommendReply

Me Troll6 hours ago
I donated to the fund and am proud to be called a troll if I am helping to find the truth as to what REALLY happened to Madeleine.  I hope in my lifetime I will these two LIARS put behind bars for what they did.  Why would any parent refuse to answer questions and take a lie detector test if they were not GUILTY.

FlagShare

5RecommendReply

jbird656 hours ago
If those who don't buy the McCanns BS story are sick trolls, what does that make a murderous couple living off their dead daughters name ?  I really can't understand why the Sun supports the McCanns when they are clearly the guilty party in this tragic affair. I sincerely hope that bloke sues them for every penny they'll ever have and wins.

FlagShare

5RecommendReply

andrew bolger9 hours ago
When r these 2 untruthful sob,s going to be brought to justice over the disappearance of that poor little girl who was neglected by them , for not keeping an eyevon herbin a foreign land, no they were out enjoying themselves n drinking!if that's not child neglect of a 3 yr old I don't know wotbis, they have been hiding something since day 1 , hopefully the truth will comevout one day and not the spurious version of events tgesev2 con artists keep spinning,justice forvMaddie not these 2  her do wells,

FlagShare

8RecommendReply

Antoenail Laxative10 hours ago
Where ARE all those celebrities who once turned out for a photo opportunity??? (sorry I meant support the pretend search for that poor child.) They seem to have all vanished as well, along with the £2million reward. "all it takes is one greedy person to come forward" Said the sweating pie monster ironically.....you would think the parents would be pushing for one greedy person to take the reward and give them their daughter back, rather than spending anything trying to silence questions.

FlagShare

7RecommendReply

No Abduction10 hours ago
@Antoenail Laxative I think that £2 million got ''WOOSHED'' just like the curtains that madam washed... 

FlagShare

5RecommendReply
Tracey Guy8 hours ago
They very wisely only 'pledged' the reward monies! In other words, "when she is found, I promise to put this amount of £'s into the reward pot."
Very wise indeed!

FlagShare

RecommendReply

marian greaves10 hours ago
THE SUN HAVE USED MY NAME IN AN ARTICLE AND LIED ABOUT SOMETHING I DID, WHY DID YOU NOT CONTACT ME TO VERIFY THE DETAILS THEN IT WOULD ENSURE YOU WOULDN'T FACE LITIGATION, TUT TUT GERRY MCCANN WOULD NOT BE PLEASED HE IS AN ADVOCATE FOR LEVESON AND ENSURING THE PRESS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PRINT LIES ABOUT PEOPLE

FlagShare

10RecommendReply

No Abduction10 hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] greaves Get ripped in to them Marian, take this all the way. We will start a fund if you need any help...

FlagShare

6RecommendReply

Philip Tann7 hours ago
The only sick people around here are the ones who print blatant lies to protect those who commit crimes against children & knowingly lie & besmirch anyone trying to bring them to justice!!. by supporting the McCanns, you are showing yourselves to be as low as them!!. Not only did Amaral find evidence against the McCann, it was also officers & sniffer dogs from the UK!. are they trolls too!!!. I've always thought this paper was rubbish, but you've now stooped to the lowest of the low!. it's obvious you got pressure from that well-known sick McCann mouthpiece Clarence Mitchell, a man with the principles of a sewer rat!, it's all over the web what a lying piece of scum he is!. grow some testicles for once & stand-up for a defenceless child, robbed of her life, so the parents (& I use that term loosely) can become millionaires & celebs!. call yourself a newspaper, you're total scum!!!!

FlagShare

11RecommendReply

Anna Silvestro7 hours ago
@Philip Tann  Well said. The dogs were brought in by the British investigator, Mark Harrison. Eddie and Keela had had hundreds of successful cases before the McCann case and they only alerted on places and things associated with the McCanns. Gerry McCann, the not so brilliant researcher, in his efforts to prove the dogs unreliable, found a sample of one! That was the case of a certain Mr Eugene Zapata, who had been charged with murder and the evidence of the sniffer dogs was called into question. Tough luck, though for Gerry McCann, Zapata confessed and the dogs were right! Dogs don't lie. One day, the truth will come out in this case, and people like so-called journalists who write for The Sun will be shown up for the ignorant hacks they are.

FlagShare

5RecommendReply

emma hall8 hours ago
Are you including the police force who donated to the fund as well here? We are outstanding members of Britian and will not bow down to lies.
Just because you put it in the paper, does not make it the truth. In fact it is very far from the truth what you have printed here.  
But through the internet people now see things for what they are, and not what they read in the Sun.
It is a losing battle you play sadly, because when the real story comes out in the media one day, you are going to be even more unpopular than you are now.
I am afraid the only sick trolls are the ones who try to put spin stories like this out in order to sway the odd one or two into the trap of falling for the lies you print from this article. 
If I could ask for people to make their own mind up after reading the comments  and  suggest you watch Richard D Hall's video's among the many that is out there. People who want to know the truth. It's really worth it once you do. 

FlagShare

4RecommendReply

tony tondeur8 hours ago
Sick trolls? Have you read the book and looked at the videos of the photo shopped pictures and the video of the dogs in the apartment and underground with the cars???
Let me ask you this how the hell have they managed to keep there other kids if this was me or any other average Joe we would not have our kids anymore and doctors that think it is acceptable to leave there children asleep in apartment while they leave the complex to eat and drink up to 8 bottles of wine a night!!!!
1 + 2 does not make sense in the maddie case I also think the same after reading the book that she heard her dad speaking outside climbed up on the sofa fell and banged her head tragic accident but awful how it's all been covered up.

FlagShare

8RecommendReply

Julie Roberts8 hours ago
Shame on you for reporting in this manner. The so called "trolls" are just normal, everyday people who donated money to enable Snr Amaral to appeal a decision that was made in the courts. Having had all his assets frozen he would have been unable to do this without some financial assistance. Your reference to the fund closing down should have made reference to the fact that he requested that no more money be donated as sufficient funds had been donated. Should you not be reporting the outcome of the appeal in a positive way supporting his legal right to freedom of speech rather than berating him for having a book published giving his opinion based on the facts as he see's them. The other parties in this have also, let's not forget, made plenty of money by publishing a book as well as receiving many donations from the public. How welcome some objective reporting would be on this matter.

FlagShare

17RecommendReply

sharon wheatley7 hours ago
well said Jim

FlagShare

2RecommendReply
david stacey5 hours ago
@Julie Roberts Yes- funny how quickly the Sun forgets its support of  'Je suis Charlie'  isn't it Julie?

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Maureen Porter8 hours ago
No wonder your readership is diminishing drastically by the day. People are not trolls just because they don't believe the garbage MSM print. Some of us have the intelligence to make an informed judgement based on all the evidence we can gleam. I have no idea what happened to Madeleine. I have no idea whether her parents were involved directly or indirectly in her disappearance. But having viewed all the video interviews the McCanns have given I have come to the conclusion that they are not telling the whole truth. I don't believe that cadaver dogs just picked on the McCanns and made their one and only mistake in this case. Given that Kate and Gerry used publicly donated money to sue Amaral why do you think it was wrong for him to use public donations to defend himself? I think the public are perfectly entitled to donate to whatever cause they wish without being vilified by your rag. the McCann camp are constantly asking for donations and have an online shop. As far as I can ascertain Amaral did not ask for donations. I did not contribute to his fund but reading the utter rubbish you print I now wish I had. If this is taken to another appeal and Amaral needs more funding I will donate next time. The McCanns have not " lost" €500,000 because of this court ruling. They never had the money in the first place .

FlagShare

9RecommendReply

Katherine Eldon8 hours ago
Dogsdontlie.com

FlagShare

9RecommendReply

lisa edington8 hours ago
How about you post the Gaspar statement?  That would be a start!  I'll even give you a heads up on it too...........

Taken from statement made by Katherina Gaspar on 16/05/07 (withheld by British police until late October 2007)

"I was seated between Dave and Gerry who I believe were both speaking about Madeleine. I don't remember the conversation in its entirety, but it seemed they were discussing a possible scenario. I remember Dave telling Gerry something like "she", referring to Madeleine, "would do this". 

When he mentioned "this", Dave was sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it inside and outside his mouth, while with the other hand he made a circle around his nipple, in a circulatory movement over his clothes. This was done in a provocative manner and carried an explicit insinuation in relation to what he was saying and doing."

FlagShare

10RecommendReply

lisa edington8 hours ago
Dr Amaral had all his assets frozen by the McCanns and has endured years of financial hardship due to them......I guess Kate McCann got her wish when she said above all she wanted to see Gonçalo Amaral suffer.....lovely words eh?! BUT, lets now remember that in fact the McCanns lost their trial this week when us good people helped raise funds for him to appeal his case and he WON!  Leanne stepped aside, the fund wasn't and cannot be 'taken over' by anyone!  Please do report facts rather than fiction!  
As for 'sick trolls'  YES I am one of them and I'd do it again if he needed any help!  Maybe you should look at the despicable McCann supporters on Twitter and the tings they say to others. 
Classic red top rag reporting tosh as usual!

FlagShare

11RecommendReply

marian greaves8 hours ago
EXCUSE ME !! I did no such thing writing to a celebrity asking for £10,000 I wrote to many asking if they could donate but I didn't specify amount, Please show me a copy of the letter you have, that shows this, if you are unable to please amend the article to Marian Greaves contacted many celebrities asking them to support the campaign, which is the actual fact of what I did.

FlagShare

11RecommendReply

Heather Hopper8 hours ago
Well I was one of the 'sick trolls' who donated to the fund for Goncalo Amaral. I also donated to the Kate and Gerry fund in 2007 until I read the released police files, so what does that make me? Doubly sick? No, it makes me someone who is not raised as a mushroom. 

FlagShare

11RecommendReply

Mohammed H8 hours ago
Come on this story has been going on for years and almost a decade in a year everyone knows the truth but not enough evidence to prosecute them cause british police are too soft on criminals/convicts

FlagShare

7RecommendReply

sue rogers8 hours ago
There is evidence that metropolitan police officers also contributed to Dr Amaral's fund, so are you calling them sick trolls as well? 

FlagShare

12RecommendReply

david stacey8 hours ago
To call people who are fighting for justice for Madeleine ' sick trolls' is truly disgraceful. You should be ashamed, and one day you will be.

FlagShare

13RecommendReply

Maureen Porter8 hours ago
"Amaral made a fortune" giving his version of events according to your reporting. A theory the McCanns refute. Maybe in the interests of unbiased reporting you should have stated that Kate McCann also made a fortune from her book based on her version of events which the PJ and, by the looks of comments on all McCann articles, most of the general public refute

FlagShare

12RecommendReply

Anna Silvestro8 hours ago
The money was raised so that Dr Amaral could appeal the decision of the lower court. Since the McCanns had managed to get his assets frozen, he would not have been able to submit his appeal. Oddly enough, some of us think that justice is for everyone and not just for those who have the money to pay for it. Dr Amaral did not have access to his own funds and since the McCanns have access to a fund of money that was actually donated by members of the public to help them search for their daughter, they didn't need to worry about where the money was coming from for their own legal fees. Without the help of many thousands of people around the world, the judicial process would not have been available to Dr Amaral. Would that have been fair? Yet, there are people who think that justice is only for those with a fund to dip into. I call this article sick and as ignorant as I have ever seen in The Sun.

FlagShare

11RecommendReply

Linda Dubber8 hours ago
Who are The Sun, or anyone else, to call people Trolls just because they don't believe the McCann's version of events? They are not trolls, but nor are they sheep believing everything the media feed us. This story goes far deeper than the loss of a poor little 4 year old - Amaral knows the truth and is entitled to tell it. I'd like to know what they have spent their fund money on - the limited company, rather than a charity. Why are you all so scared to report on that?

FlagShare

11RecommendReply

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41597

Back to top Go down

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments) Empty Re: Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments)

Post by Jill Havern 24.04.16 17:00

Iain McGregor4 minutes ago
I am a parent and if I had nothing to hide if my daughter went missing I would have fully co operated with the Police and if I was made a suspect I would have taken a lie detector as well, this is one of the things I cannot understand why did the McCann's who were named as suspect's refuse to take a lie detector to clear their names, if they had done this then they would not be getting all this hassle. The book is the only account of what happened to Maddie that people have and I honestly think that the McCann's panicked as they knew they were in serious trouble and that their careers would be ruined if the facts of the Portugese Police were proven. I am not a troll I just want answers in what happened to Madeline McCann whether as the Portugese Police were right in suspecting it was a tragic accident that happened due to Madeline being alone in the apartment and that the McCann's panicked to save their careers. Or was it an abduction that the McCann's say was messed up by the police from the first minute of contact with them.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw33 minutes ago
people saying that maddies  body was kept in a fridge but that the fridge in kate and gerrys apartment wasn't working and that's why he dumped it, this would conflict with Armaral statement that he noticed evidence of frozen decomposition in the back of the hire car, if the fridge wasn't working working how could he notice it, the theory of the maccans using other apartments to move her body around is utter nonsense surely someone would have noticed this as they were being constantly watched, it amazes me that people have jumped to the defense of Portugal police
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Liz Fanning7 minutes ago
@lyndsey Shaw. The Mccanns were not constantly being watched. At that time the press kept their distance because the Mccanns made a deal that they would give interviews at certain times in return for not constantly being hounded. The police also didn't watch them 24/7.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw1 hour ago
I would imagine that even if Maddie turned up people rather than admit they were wrong would still blame Kate and Jerry, probably by accusing them of being involved in her disappearance, it a shame that anyone has talk of Maddie in this respect and even I feel badly for having to mention the girl, who is not mine or has any affiliation with in the manner I have while everyone seems to feel no ill feelings when referring to a small child in the manner we all have and I pray for her.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw1 hour ago
people cant say the dogs searched before but wasn't alerted to any smells in the apartment but then say they searched at a later date and then could smell something because the dogs should have been used immediately and wasn't.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw1 hour ago
people should also be reminded that the Portuguese police stated they brought in search dogs 2 hours after Maddie was reported and this was 1 of the complaint made by Kate that they left it too long to perform a thorough search, if the police didn't use the dogs until a much later date I would be concerned as to why
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
sherlock holmes58 minutes ago
@lyndsey shaw
I think you'll find most people are aware of that Lyndsey but they were not cadaver dogs, but it's good to see that you haven't bought the myth that the police done nothing..And they along with holiday makers, residents and Ocean Club Staff searched until about 4.30am. At 9am the following morning the largest missing person search in Portuguese history began, minus any assistance from the parents.
Cadaver dogs are trained to alert to the scent of decomposed human corpses. Drugs dogs are trained to detect illegal drugs, tracker dogs are trained to detect the scent of LIVING human beings, etc.
Portugal did not have cadaver dogs hence the UK dogs were sent in on the recommendation of Mark Harrison also of the UK police and hey presto, eleven positive alerts to the past presence of a human corpse. If the dog was having a bad day then one would expect a little false alert in the Payne's, Tanners, Oldfield's and even the other suspect Murat's, but NO EVERY TIME the dog gave a positive alert to the past presence of a human corpse, it was a Mccann.
Out of the 10 cars to choose from in the parking lot, once again it ONLY chose the Mccanns.

FlagShare
1RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw1 hour ago
if people truly believe that maddies dead body was in a hire car 3 weeks after she was killed, I have but 1 question, prior to that 3 weeks kate and jerry must have hidden maddies body and then moved her, why would they need to move a body that hadn't been found and quite clearly couldn't be ? 
FlagShare

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments) Empty Re: Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction: Antonella Lazzeri - 23 April 2016 (with saved comments)

Post by Jill Havern 24.04.16 17:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------------

275 Comments
Newest | Oldest | Top Comments
Iain McGregor1 hour ago
I do not think the McCann's killed Maddie but I do believe the Police reports are accurate and I also think there was more than the McCann's involved in covering up the tragic accident that killed Maddie as she was left alone. This is why I think  they refused to answer questions when quizzed by the Police as they knew their careers were in jeopardy and obvious our social services and Police  would have had to investigate what happened  on their return to the UK as they left their kids alone in the apartment to go out with their friends.  
FlagShare
RecommendReply
sherlock holmes5 hours ago
Cadaver dogs:
In the winter of 1997 through to the spring of 1998 Dr. Deb Komar of the University of Alberta, Canada conducted a study 'The use of cadaver dogs in cases of advanced decomposition: A field study in adverse recovery scenarios and animal vs human scent discrimination'. Dr. Komar worked with cadaver dog teams from the RCMP Civilian Search Dog Program now the Canadian Search Dog Association [2] and the Search and Rescue Dog Association of Alberta.[3] This study showed the accuracy rates of cadaver dogs in moderate to adverse winter weather conditions, and also the dog's' capabilities to discriminate between animal and human remains. It indicated that an accuracy rate near 100% can be achieved through careful and directed training.
Near 100%, unreliable Gerry? I don't think so sunshine..

FlagShare
RecommendReply
Jamie Jepson7 hours ago
The irony really lies with the way the media portray the McCanns as a whole, social stigmatisation they are exempt from it seems.
I fully believe their professions paint them to be ultra responsible and the media reflect this in the sympathy shown but let's not forget who left her alone to begin with. Ironic at best.
Joke from the start how the media have handled this

FlagShare
1RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw8 hours ago
as if the book Amaral wrote is free, it SOLD over 200 thousand copies in Portugal alone with the money going to Amaral and publishers, they also sold a documentary about the book to broadcasters in other European countires, that documentary alone in Portugal had over 2.2 million viewers, big business that to some guy like Amaral
FlagShare
RecommendReply
sherlock holmes6 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw
Amaral's book is based on the information publicly available in the original investigation's interim report including contributions from UK police officers. Nothing more, nothing less..
Even if the parents don't know where she is and what happened, which I personally don't believe for a second, their lies and refusal to cooperate even if it was to eliminate themselves was shameful. And then they turned their daughter's misfortune into a global brand. Tasteful. Very tasteful.
Mrs Mccann's book also sold very well along with the serialisation in this paper's added revenue and the thing is. Either much of her book's content is dishonest or her witness statements are.
Both are there in black and white. One version is free minus the parts she refused to answer. The other cost's around eight quid, the one with her fear of her little daughter's genitals being torn apart. The one that will be there for the twins to read, which they certainly will.
It's perhaps time Gerry done one and explained why he told the police the day after she was reported "missing" he entered the front door using a key. Why he and others in the group told the investigators from Control Risks Group that they left the key on the kitchen counter. "Not one of them" told the police this.
The least any parent who has lost a child in such circumstances can do to help their beloved child, is tell the truth, I'm sure you would agree.

FlagShare
RecommendReply
chiangmai18 hours ago
they are doing everything to stop the book coming here.if printed in the uk they will sue.they are covering they lies with more legal threats for anybody.no 1 best seller for someone very soon telling the truth
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Paul Rees8 hours ago
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Jenny Turner8 hours ago
@Paul Rees Shared
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Chris Aitken8 hours ago
@Paul Rees
From your link.........................interesting
“I have direct information that more than one of those diplomatic staff found the McCanns less than convincing and their stories inconsistent."
A late-night sighting of three figures entering Luz church with a large bag coincided with the existence of a coffin inside the church, he said, into which Madeleine’s body could have been placed.
The coffin - holding the remains of an elderly British resident - was taken the following day for cremation in the Alentejo.

FlagShare
RecommendReply
Jenny Turner9 hours ago
How can so called "trolls" be to blame for wrecking the search by donating to Snr Ammarals appeal??? The parents are totally to blame....many reasons...but one  that sticks in my gill is that the parents were advised NOT to publicise the mark in Maddys eye on the grounds that this would almost certainly sign her death warrant with the so called "abductor". They went against this advice with the father quoting "it was a good marketing ploy" . No it wasnt or isnt the trolls or the detectivethat have made sure she is never found......it was the parents right from the start
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Chris Aitken9 hours ago
I had no choice in contributing to the around £15m of public money that has been wasted on parents who don't bother to look after their children and prefer to go out and wine and dine.

I must be a troll - whatever that is.

Of the £50k-£60k only around half has been used. The fund was closed in October. Any excess funds will be donated to children's charities.

My best investment ever..............................

Transcript:-
4. From the above mentioned, it is agreed, in accordance with both appeals, to revoke the appealed decision and, considering the action against them to be unfounded, to acquit the appealing plaintiffs of the totality of the requests.
“The costs, in both instances [courts] are to be paid by the appealed subjects [Kate and Gerry McCann].”

FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Chris Aitken8 hours ago
The FREE book   truthofthelie.com
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw9 hours ago
I also find it odd that the Portugal police haven't so much and this includes Amaral sued the McCanns in any way shape or form for the McCanns constantly highlight their incompetence in their book madeleine, instead Amaral thought he would write a book himself make himself famous and little bit rich while all the time a little girl is missing he himself acting like some character out of a movie like the one Denzel Washington shoves a bomb up his arse in man on fire, I can not bring myself to speak to people like some of these on this page who have literally attempted to kill kate and jerry McCann with their theories about how their daughter came to be, I feel quite sick just reading your some of these comments never mind answering some of them
FlagShare
RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw9 hours ago
I wonder how many of the people who are eagerly waiting to read the book of a man who wasn't even present at the time of maddies disappearance and didn't make himself available to much later have even read the book Madeleine or have they just relied and imposed a death sentence on the McCanns based Amarals version of events, because if they have then they are calling not only the McCanns but the entire group of people liars as well as other people who also were at the apartments but not known to the McCanns and also the staff at the resort who helped the McCanns search for her and also 2 GNR officers who wee 1st on the scene, I find it disgusting that people can lay the blame on the evidence of that of police officers who didn't even turn up or do their job correctly, wake up people !
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Jenny Turner9 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw You obviously havent read the statements and files....only read tghe sun do you?? Deluded!
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Chris Aitken9 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw

Read the book "The truth of the lie" free on the internet as it has been for years. Just do a search on the title. While you are at it do a search on "Buried by the maintream media."   Also FREE unlike the the Mccanns books!

FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Barry Bucket10 hours ago
Jon Corner, a close friend of Mrs McCann and godparent of the twins, said Kate telephoned him in the middle of the night distraught.
He said: "She just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. She told me, 'They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.'
Brian Healy..Kate's dad..... "Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone," said Mr Healy. "She'd been taken from the chalet. The door was open."
 Trish (Gerry's sister) said: "When Kate checked, she came out screaming. Maddy had gone. The door was open and the window in the bedroom and shutters were jemmied open. Nothing had been touched and no valuables taken."
Jill Renwick (family friend) said: "Poor Kate and Gerry don't know where to turn. She's obviously been taken as she couldn't have gone out on her own and the shutters had been forced open."
"The shutters had been broken open and they've gone into the room and taken her."
Mr Mitchell made his comments when questioned by a 'Prime Time' team in a report on the disappearance to be screened tomorrow. "There was no evidence of a break-in," said Mr Mitchell.
"I'm not going into the detail, but I can say that Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that somebody got into the apartment and took Madeleine out the window as their means of escape, and to do that they did not necessarily have to tamper with anything. They got out of the window fairly easily."

FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Chris Aitken8 hours ago
@Barry Bucket
So why did they delete all the 'phone messages.  What mother would shout out she's been abducted, before even looking for her for hours? Moreover, if she thought that a possibilty WHY leave the children alone?

You need to watch "Buried by the Mainstram media" - do a search.

FlagShare
RecommendReply
Lee Jon12 hours ago
Well this is a major step in the right direction. The Mccanns have fallen massivley from their pedestal with the loss of this case. The Sun have decided to brand anybody who disagrees with this couples version of events a "Troll". ....childish name calling? It's pathetic. The truth will prevail, one day the public will know what happened to that little girl. It's a good thing that there is a chance of the book being published in the UK, it gives people an opportunity to look at all versions of events and make their own mind up rather than reading biased articles in the paper. The clock is ticking.......
FlagShare
5RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw12 hours ago
Talk about deluded
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Phil Dunn12 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw talk about being sucked into the biggest lie of the century 
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Anthony Pace11 hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @lyndsey shaw You must mean the EU. Don't you think and others like you, better spend your time targeting those who have been proven to have killed their children, and lately there has been quite a few. So take your pick from there.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Barry Bucket10 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw Nobody mentioned you..........................
FlagShare
RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw12 hours ago
its evident on here why The Sun labels some people sick brit trolls because they just cant leave people alone no matter what they say, for me the headline is proving to be true of some people, the end.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Barry Bucket12 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw don't slam the door on your way out. 
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw13 hours ago
Some people !!!!!!!! shaking my head
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Phil Dunn13 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw careful it does not fall off
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Deb Shariati13 hours ago
The Sun publisher, editor and employees should be ashamed of themselves. The truth has been covered up and you guys are as guilty as the McCanns in not seeking justice for innocent little Maddie! Amaral knows the truth. Let him be heard without your disgusting, ignorant input please, for the sake of Madeleine. Justice will be done eventually and you will have to hang your heads in shame.
FlagShare
7RecommendReply
Phil Dunn13 hours ago
@Deb Shariati very well said
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Jenny Turner9 hours ago
@Deb Shariati Hear Hear
FlagShare
RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw15 hours ago
EH........SO I am a troll for refusing to answer peoples questions or engage in conversations with people and prefer to just give my opinion !!!!!! There is no obligation in this forum that I have to do that !!!!!
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Antoenail Laxative15 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw You just did !
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Phil Dunn14 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw if being called a silly woman is being trolled then yes i think you are looking for a reaction so you can go running and shouting "those evil Anti mcsams trolled me today, it's all true they are horrible people...we have asked you questions about the case, you say you have read the files, yet you believe the dogs found nothing, that the police did nothing and that blood could not have been found in the hire car..so come on, you tell us what happened to her
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Jenny Turner9 hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @lyndsey shaw Not read the statements and files Phil
FlagShare
RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw15 hours ago
it is not a matter of people disagreeing its is the manner in which it is done, hence why I answer no one
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Phil Dunn15 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw you are a troll fishing for reaction but can not answer simple questions
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
lyndsey shaw15 hours ago
and bare in mind the McCanns have appealed the latest Portugal court decision, so its not over yet and while they have to fight Amaral it takes attention away from what Portugal police did or did not do and the search for Maddie, clever of Amaral that
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Phil Dunn15 hours ago
@lyndsey shaw you forget, it's only the Parents who did not physically search for her !
FlagShare
3RecommendReply
Cheryl Green12 hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @lyndsey shaw that is a lie,  they searched everywhere they thought Madeleine could have wandered then the police took over.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Barry Bucket12 hours ago
@Cheryl Green [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @lyndsey shaw They did not search....after all, they knew she had been abducted.....
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Cheryl Green12 hours ago
@Barry Bucket @Cheryl Green [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @lyndsey shaw   have you read the police statements,  they did search.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
Phil Dunn12 hours ago
@Cheryl Green @Barry Bucket [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @lyndsey shaw the police did yes, but not those two

FlagShare
RecommendReply
Phil Dunn12 hours ago
@Cheryl Green [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @lyndsey shaw they have admitted it was to cold and dark, they never left the room

FlagShare
RecommendReply
Liz Fanning10 hours ago
Kate specifically said she could not have wandered and kept insisting that she had been abducted. To date there has been NO evidence of that.
As for their searching, apart from a little running around at the beginning, the police reports say they sat on their beds and did not respond to questioning except to insist she had been abducted. They say they went out around 5am for an hour. They apparently said it was too cold and dark before then despite the fact that the police and residents of Praia da Luz stayed out searching until 4.30am looking for their child.

FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Jenny Turner9 hours ago
@Cheryl Green [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dunn @lyndsey shaw  They admitted themselves they never searched!!!!  Get your facts straight
FlagShare
RecommendReply

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.04.16 15:38

328 Comments
Newest | Oldest | Top Comments

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

I believe the truth and so do the over half a million who support them you people are in a minority trying to make yourself famous by playing detective, judge and jury

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Chris Aitken1 hour ago

@lyndsey shaw
The fact that this forum has not be closed down by the McCanns is down to the fact that they lost the appeal. Their funds are running dry....................about time.
Half a million where's that come from? You will have to put that up against all of Portugal for starters.

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P56 minutes ago

@lyndsey shaw The United Kingdom has 65 MILLION people and only 500,000 (your figure) believe the McCann's lies!  Plus 11 MILLION in Portugal who don't believe them plus people in many other countries. .  

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P44 minutes ago

@lyndsey shaw  Even Kate McCann wants to know the truth. "Ahead of the seventh anniversary of her daughter's disappearance, Mrs McCann also spoke of how she would prefer to know the TRUTH about what happened Madeleine, even if it is "the worst case scenario".

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Chris Aitken38 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] P @lyndsey shaw
Sad thing is lyndsey you think she doesn't know

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P25 minutes ago

@lyndsey shaw  READ THIS:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

as I say the recent order of the court has also been appealed by the McCanns

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P1 hour ago

@lyndsey shaw THEY HAVE NO HOPE OF WINNING AN APPEAL. 

FlagShare

RecommendReply

sherlock holmes15 minutes ago

@lyndsey shaw
When and "if" they appeal, it's not been announced publicly that it has been just that it would be, then the Mccann's lawyer will be well aware of cost and it's positive prospects. They will be appealing a unanimous decision. "All" three judges ruled against them. It will be an extremely risky if not foolhardy decision to do so but we'll see what happens. I will be watching with interest because the parents are on the legal libel ropes here and another defeat may well put them on the canvass for a count of 10.   

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

to my knowledge there is no time limit as to how long one can spend in this forum, if the The Sun feel I am violating my use of this forum I am more than certain they will inform of this, just because people do not like my comments does not mean to say I will do as you want me to

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P1 hour ago

@lyndsey shaw IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVES THE LIES OF THE MCCANNS!

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Chris Aitken1 hour ago

The fact is the McCanns have lost the case and the judgement has awarded costs against them. They better sell their house as nobody is going to buy any of their books. 
Transcript:-
4. From the above mentioned, it is agreed, in accordance with both appeals, to revoke the appealed decision and, considering the action against them to be unfounded, to acquit the appealing plaintiffs of the totality of the requests.
“The costs, in both instances [courts] are to be paid by the appealed subjects [Kate and Gerry McCann].”

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

it was the resort who called the police and 2 GNR officers were sent but not looking or doing any further investigation, it was McCanns friends who telephoned British embassy etc to get help and then phoned the media to help get word out that a child had been taken but the E-mail sent to media was buried in an inbox so it wasn't news until much later

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P41 minutes ago

@lyndsey shaw THEY CALLED SKY NEWS FIRST. 

FlagShare

RecommendReply

stella mcnaught1 hour ago

Because they weren't called until later,press knew first! They didn't search because they knew there was no abduction! Now @lyndsey shaw you really need to go and find another cause before you get accused of stalking this page,how long have you been on here now? Quite sad really..Bye bye

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

The McCanns are also the helpers in the child rescue alert system that is in place now

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P45 minutes ago

@lyndsey shaw They only support it like any parent would do. They do not help with it. 

FlagShare

RecommendReply

sherlock holmes34 minutes ago

@lyndsey shaw  
lyndsey I don't doubt for one minute you're a nice person, however Mrs Mccann is also an ambassador for missing children..This bears nothing in relation to her innocence or guilt. Not a iota.
This sets a dangerous precedent lyndsey in how we view our roll models. The issue of neglect is one which I have no desire to discuss for obvious reasons, but the issues of "fully" cooperating with an investigation trying to find one's daughter is essential to a successful outcome. The parents of any missing child should always be prepared to answer any questions put to them simply because statistically speaking there is "every chance" that the parents or someone known to them are involved. This is borne out by hard statistical facts. Now the entire group's witness statements are there for everyone to read and I have. The gives rise to another hard fact that everyone of these witness statements contain a number of contradictions. These said contradictions give the case an even greater complexity in trying to solve it. So in light of these hard facts lyndsey, is it so unreasonable to ask the group to partake in a reconstruction in an attempt to solve their daughter's disappearance and it could also have given the experts an opportunity to discover when and how an abduction could have occurred.
It was this decision by the group that got the case closed. The group were well aware that a reversal of this decision at any time would have got the case reopened. Not done much for the missing child either, has it lyndsey? I find the lack of cooperation from all the group extremely disappointing in light of the public support they have been given. I also understand a parent taking offence at the suggestion they are involved, however statistically speaking once again the statistics suggest that it is generally the guilty ones who take the lack of cooperation option. The innocent statistically speaking attack the accusations by way of honest answers which help clear them and allow the police to redirect their focus. This often helps an investigation enormously.  

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

The McCanns and their friends and other guests were the only ones searching for Maddie the night she disappeared, due to the fact no officers arrived until much later

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P50 minutes ago

@lyndsey shaw THE McCANNS HAVE NEVER DONE ANY PHYSICAL SEARCHING FOR MADDIE!

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Lol ,become her life work to search for her daughter! She didn't search the night her daughter went "missing" As for evidence never being left,in the Madeleine case there was...Cadaver,detected by 2 specialist British dogs sent in on the recommendation of a British police officer..Go figure!

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

No Abduction1 hour ago

@stella mcnaught Never waste your time arguing with simpletons and sheeple. I was told by a pro McScam that - '' They can't be involved, they have such a lovely HOUSE'' 

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

No Abduction1 hour ago

Near the end of May will be the 9th anniversary of poor, poor little Madeleine's CREMATION....

Sue me you pair of LYING BAS****S I'm skint any how....

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

usually when children are taken there is never or very little evidence the abductor has left, as in the case of Ben Needham not a shred of evidence he was abducted by everyone believes he was, jon - Bennett taken from her bedroom and the father was blamed the parents stated someone broke into the home, many other cases have also been the same

FlagShare

RecommendReply

No Abduction1 hour ago

@lyndsey shaw Why don't you do a Kate McSCUM and JOG ON pal...

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

kate didn't return to work as it has become her life to search for her daughter, ask yourselves if Amaral had also said there was an abductor would you believe him or not !! ??

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P1 hour ago

@lyndsey shaw There is NO EVIDENCE OF AN ABDUCTION.

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

if people read my previous comments they would see exactly what I have said about what I have read regarding the case and I still come to the same conclusion that what you and Amaral say just doesn't make sense

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P1 hour ago

@lyndsey shaw there is NO EVIDENCE OF AN ABDUCTION. 

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

when I say financially stable, I simply mean they were stable prior to madeleine disappearance, when Maddie went missing neither was working as they were dealing with the disappearance of Maddie and Gerry then had to return to work as their own financial circumstances were becoming strained due to putting a lot of their own money into the search they then re-mortgaged their home to further help the find Maddie fund, people forget that they are both doctors who had very good jobs that paid rather well.

FlagShare

RecommendReply

@lyndsey shaw Financially stable and it was Gerry who had to go back to work due to their own financial circumstances?? A bit of a contradiction there! No body made more money from Madeleine than her parents! The funds accounts are not as transparent as they should be! They also used fund money to pay a couple of mortgage payments! They could not see the apartment from the tapas bar Martin Brunt proved that in the Sky documentary! Instead of believing everything you read in the daily rags do some research of your own!

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw1 hour ago

other resorts had baby sitting methods available where the sitter would simply just go around rooms and listen at the doors, the baby sitter were not in the room or apartment looking after children as baby sitters do so here in UK, the warner resort where they stayed offered a service from 7.30pm to 11 pm the campus never displayed any problem with McCanns or their friends leaving their children in the apartments even though they knew this is what they were doing as it is stated the reason they needed to book the specific table at the tapas was so they could see the apartments as the children where in their beds and no one from the resort displayed any problem with them doing this

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Estelle P1 hour ago

@lyndsey shaw there was a night creche available. 

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw2 hours ago

Kate and Gerry didn't make any money from the disappearance of Maddie, all royalties from the book Madeleine went to the fund to find her, they were already financially stable and it was Gerry who had to go back to work due to their own financial circumstances, I have also read somewhere that they took out a 2nd mortgage to help fund the find madeleine campaign

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Chris Aitken1 hour ago

@lyndsey shaw
You are living in a dream world. Had to go back to work? Why didn't Kate? One thing for sure I wouldn't want the McCanns anywhere near my children or family.

FlagShare

RecommendReply

LESLEY Morris2 hours ago

We are not sick trolls at all the only thing sick is the parents who won't take lie detection test and have made thosands out of a missing child only they now the truth time is running out for this cold hearted so called parents .

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw3 hours ago

what you people are accusing the McCanns of doesn't make sense, in one breath you say they are negligent for leaving their children alone and then in another breath you say she either killed her or there was an accident she covered up, well how can she be negligent if she did as you say either covered up her death or killed her, its impossible to be both, if she is guilty of negligence by leaving them alone for the abduction to take place then she cant be guilty of assisting or covering up her death if she is guilty of assisting or covering up her death then she cant be negligent can she, you people need to wake up and stop killing people with your shameful words and tasteless theories

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Chris Aitken2 hours ago

@lyndsey shaw
They children were left alone more than just the night Maddy disappeared. Only the Mccanns claim abduction and if so, and it was a threat, how could they possibly leave their children alone?  Baby sitters were available and don't tell me two doctors were short of money.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

LESLEY Morris2 hours ago

@lyndsey shaw try reading the files on line you may think again then 

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw3 hours ago

people want to remember that madeleine disappearance made Amaral a very rich man, there would have been no money to be had by him if he believed the McCanns about the abductor as it stands he has made a fortune just off the back of his theory which he never even put together until it started to look quite lucrative to him, there isn't even any evidence to back up his theory and when he put his theory to Stuart (British officer) Stuart asked him if they had dusted for prints at the window Amaral thought Madeleine had looked out of in the front room near the sofa he said she fell behind, Amaral couldn't even understand why Stuart asked the question about dusting for prints and never even dusted for prints to back up his own theory, the guy is a joke

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Chris Aitken3 hours ago

@lyndsey shaw
You seem to ignore the fact that the Mccanns left their children alone to go out wining and dining. They are guilty of neglect.
The boys are growing up and will be asking very awkward questions about their sister. Fun times ahead for the Mccanns.
I have every right to complain as some of that wasted  £15m is my money. My troll money well invested!

FlagShare

RecommendReply

LESLEY Morris2 hours ago

@lyndsey shaw made her parents a fortune  too don't forget no caring parents would leave their children even if 1of the group was supposed to be checking 

FlagShare

RecommendReply

lyndsey shaw3 hours ago

when kate and Gerry wrote the book Madeleine, if this was in any way different to her statements and the statements of those at the resort she could have been extradited back to Portugal for questioning as it stands that has not happened and the book Madeleine is widely available around the world and therefore Amaral and whoever can read the book and cross reference it with statements, how it works it Portugal is they lay the blame make the accusations don't bother to search for evidence until after they get what they hope is a confession, how on earth people can not see that the Portugal police have tried to set up the McCanns is beyond me, the potrugal police including Amaral have blamed the UK government for also covering it up, the uk government would not gain anything from doing this

FlagShare

RecommendReply

Barry Bucket4 hours ago

Now the Portuguese bite back! 

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Iain McGregor4 hours ago

What I cannot and never understand is on their return to the UK knowing that they had left their kids unattended in the apartment they were never questioned by Social Services or the Police. Now my understanding of the law as a parent is no child should be left alone under the age of 16 without a supervising adult., i.e. babysitter nanny etc. In my personnel view the McCann's were protected by our then PM Mr Gordon Brown who they spoke to frequently on the phone, the British Police and the British Media. They knew that the Portugese police were working out what actually happened that night and made a complaint against them knowing fine well their protectors would jump to their defence, i.e Goncalo Amaral being removed from the case as he had sussed out that there was never an abduction and that at that time when he was removed from the case things were not adding up. This case needs reopened but with an independent Police force going over both Portugese and British Police records of their investigations with minimal  contact with the McCanns (only to be questioned if they refuse like they have always done then they are arrested for preventing the course of justice) UK Govt Police media and portugese Police, there is still a child missing whether she is dead or alive this case needs to be solved and concluded.

FlagShare

3RecommendReply

Jill Havern5 hours ago

Journalist Richard D. Hall's 'Madeleine McCann' films - 'Buried by Mainstream Media', 'Phantoms', and 'When Madeleine Died?' are now available to download from this link. 

FlagShare

2RecommendReply

Jill Havern5 hours ago

The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum for in-depth research [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Chris Aitken5 hours ago

From the book which makes sense to me and why I am a TROLL whatever that is....

The conclusions my team and I have arrived at are the following:

1. The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd 2007;

2. There was simulation of abduction.

3. Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter's body.

4. The death may have occurred as a result of a tragic accident;

5. The evidence proves the parents' negligence concerning the care and safety of the children.

FlagShare

1RecommendReply

Iain McGregor8 hours ago

I do not think the McCann's killed Maddie but I do believe the Police reports are accurate and I also think there was more than the McCann's involved in covering up the tragic accident that killed Maddie as she was left alone. This is why I think  they refused to answer questions when quizzed by the Police as they knew their careers were in jeopardy and obvious our social services and Police  would have had to investigate what happened  on their return to the UK as they left their kids alone in the apartment to go out with their friends. 

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top