The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador           - Page 2 Mm11

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador           - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador           - Page 2 Mm11

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador           - Page 2 Regist10

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador           - Page 2 Empty Re: The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador

Post by Doug D 23.04.16 9:55

Comments keep flowing and the ‘pro-attacks’ are evident both in the blog comments and on twitter.

Even Blacksmith’s having a go.

Couple of ‘hearsay’s here:

carol
April 21, 2016 at 23:24
Clearly you would make an awful physicist jemand, hard facts can never surface without theories being posited first, since when did speculation and curiosity become churlish gossip? and in this particular case overwhelming anomalies. Interestingly my son in law only today mentioned his father who is a headmaster attended a headmasters conference recently were one of the visiting speakers was an ex scotland yard detective who worked on the madeleine mcann investigation, this detective said the only reason the mccanns hadnt been charged with causing her death either accidentally/deliberately/neglect and then hiding her cadaver was not having the body and not having enough DNA samples to bring about a conviction. Very interesting that the DNA samples were “lost” at the british forensic science institute which closed down I believe, further interesting that the markers present in the samples were enough to secure a conviction in other countries, of interest that Gerry McCann provided the hair samples from madeleines hairbrush, which could have come from one of the twins hair instead. Interesting that Gerry claimed to not own a credit card but conveniently lost his wallet. Interesting that the local priest in portugual felt betrayed and that the mccanns had the keys to the church, murat had keys to many properties, gerry disposed of a fridge during his holiday which later vanished from his blogs, and just what is in that urn on gerrys mantelpiece which looks suspiciously like a shrine

craig Post author
April 22, 2016 at 08:44
Carol
Thanks for the headmasters conference story, which is useful. I have my own friends in the Met who tell me the investigating team were convinced about what happened. Unfortunately I could not include that in my blog as my brother is in the Met and it would be presumed he told me (which he didn’t).

But members of the Met investigating team put their own money into Amaral’s appeal against his libel verdict. I think that tells you all you need to know.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador           - Page 2 Empty Re: The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador

Post by aiyoyo 23.04.16 12:25

Reference to Doug D's reference above, Grange must be looking at a murder....hence Homicide squad, bearing in mind also Kate's freudian slip that the Portuguese Police don't want a "murder" on their hands.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 23.04.16 13:55

Hideho has said in the past that OG officers have responded to her queries along the lines of "why do you think there's a murder squad involved' when she's called them with info in the past.  I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong but she's confident in their approach.
Claire25

Activity : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 23.04.16 15:02

Equally I recall the late Steel Magnolia being told something by an SY detective that made her blood run cold, Claire25. Whatever it was ( and she was unable to divulge) it made her realise it had all become hopeless.
No disrespect to HideHo incidentally. I admire her tireless work and tenacity. I just can't forget how devastated SM and her readers were at the time. I am wondering if any old timers recall this.
Who knows, though, what political pressure pertains at any given time. Things change and there appears to be huge tension within the Met itself, added to which there seems to exist a lot of tension between the police and the Establishment generally.
The upside is that huge tectonic plates periodically shift and I really hope the public outrage will bear down on those charged with investigating crime 'without fear or favour' - a much vaunted phrase of David Cameron himself.  We certainly know there is discontent among the police ranks, as revealed by that handsome donation to GA's fund.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 23.04.16 15:48

I wasn't aware of that Mirage 😢 it's desperately unfair, I do have faith that one day the truth will out.  As you say, times change.

I have had a break from reading about this for a few months, I've heard in a few places now that SY officers had also contributed to GA's fund - where was this made knowledge, did they leave a comment on the Just Giving page?
Claire25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.16 15:54

@Claire25, yes, the Met officers did leave a comment.  It's here if you use the search facility.

Back on topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.16 16:10

This was left by MPS on Go Fund me page for Amaral

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador           - Page 2 Mps_zpsso2basfk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 23.04.16 16:39

Thank you Cherry thumbsup

Sorry for going off topic x
Claire25

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.05.16 15:26

Mirage wrote:Equally I recall the late Steel Magnolia being told something by an SY detective that made her blood run cold, Claire25. Whatever it was ( and she was unable to divulge) it made her realise it had all become hopeless.
No disrespect to HideHo incidentally. I admire her tireless work and tenacity. I just can't forget how devastated SM and her readers were at the time. I am wondering if any old timers recall this.
Who knows, though, what political pressure pertains at any given time. Things change and there appears to be huge tension within the Met itself, added to which there seems to exist a lot of tension between the police and the Establishment generally.
The upside is that huge tectonic plates periodically shift and I really hope the public outrage will bear down on those charged with investigating crime 'without fear or favour' - a much vaunted phrase of David Cameron himself.  We certainly know there is discontent among the police ranks, as revealed by that handsome donation to GA's fund.

I remember that very well Mirage, and I don't anyone ever found out what made her so desperate, but we can guess.
The political pressure in this case is like gangrene: it affects everything and stinks like hell.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 06.05.16 20:21

A very good analogy lj.

I sometimes think of the political interference as Japanese knotweed. The advantage of this is that as it proliferates it is capable of bringing the whole edifice down!
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.10.16 15:49

Craig Murray sounded off a few months ago against the McCanns (see OP) - an almost unheard-of thing outside of the world of Madeleine McCann forums, websites and blogs.

Here he is again sounding off against some more high-living people that we are supposed to revere:

Craig Murray, the former British Ambassador writes on his blog, (excerpt): 19 September 2016

"But seeing Kinnock reminded me of another bit of TV I saw today, a heartbreaking advert for Save the Children featuring a dying little baby, unable to ask for help. The advert urged you to give just £2 a month to help save her.

If 11,000 people responded with £2 a month, that would not save the little baby, but it would exactly pay the £264,000 per year salary of Neil Kinnock’s daughter-in-law Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Chief Executive of Save the Children and wife of MP Stephen Kinnock. Indeed if 20,000 people gave £2 per month, that would probably cover Mrs Stephen Kinnock’s salary, her other employment costs and the money paid to Sky for the advert. When you toss in Stephen’s salary and expenses, the Stephen Kinnock household are bringing in just shy of a cool half a million pounds a year from public service and charity work.

The salary of Ms Thorning-Schmidt is approximately twice that of her predecessor, Justin Forsyth, who was on an already unconscionable £140,000. I exposed their massive salaries at the time the Save the Children awarded a “Global Legacy” award to Tony Blair. Indeed to meet the salaries and other employment costs of just the top executives at Save the Children would take 80,000 people paying £2 a month. They would be funding executives with an average salary of over £140,000. For those in work paying the £2 a month, the average UK salary is £26,000 a year, and many retired and unemployed people scrimp to find money to give to try to help the needy.

The use of charities as a massive cash cow for the political classes is a real concern. David Miliband is on over 300,000 for heading the International Rescue Committee. When I listed the Save the Children executives, they included Brendan Cox, on over £100,000. He was the husband of Jo Cox, the murdered Labour MP. Brendan Cox and Justin Forsyth were both advisers to Gordon Brown and both moved to Save the Children when they lost their jobs on Brown losing power, sliding in on 6 figure salaries. Jo Cox was an adviser to Glenys Kinnock and left that job to be an executive at Oxfam before she too worked as a highly paid Save the Children executive.

Brendan Cox left Save the Children due to allegations from several women that he sexually harassed female staff and volunteers. Justin Forsyth left at the same time amid allegations he had not effectively acted to have his friend Cox investigated. This has not stopped Forsyth from now popping up as Deputy Chief Executive of UNICEF. Craig Murray, the former British Ambassador writes on his blog, (excerpt): 19 September 2016

"But seeing Kinnock reminded me of another bit of TV I saw today, a heartbreaking advert for Save the Children featuring a dying little baby, unable to ask for help. The advert urged you to give just £2 a month to help save her.

If 11,000 people responded with £2 a month, that would not save the little baby, but it would exactly pay the £264,000 per year salary of Neil Kinnock’s daughter-in-law Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Chief Executive of Save the Children and wife of MP Stephen Kinnock. Indeed if 20,000 people gave £2 per month, that would probably cover Mrs Stephen Kinnock’s salary, her other employment costs and the money paid to Sky for the advert. When you toss in Stephen’s salary and expenses, the Stephen Kinnock household are bringing in just shy of a cool half a million pounds a year from public service and charity work.

The salary of Ms Thorning-Schmidt is approximately twice that of her predecessor, Justin Forsyth, who was on an already unconscionable £140,000. I exposed their massive salaries at the time the Save the Children awarded a “Global Legacy” award to Tony Blair. Indeed to meet the salaries and other employment costs of just the top executives at Save the Children would take 80,000 people paying £2 a month. They would be funding executives with an average salary of over £140,000. For those in work paying the £2 a month, the average UK salary is £26,000 a year, and many retired and unemployed people scrimp to find money to give to try to help the needy.

The use of charities as a massive cash cow for the political classes is a real concern. David Miliband is on over 300,000 for heading the International Rescue Committee. When I listed the Save the Children executives, they included Brendan Cox, on over £100,000. He was the husband of Jo Cox, the murdered Labour MP. Brendan Cox and Justin Forsyth were both advisers to Gordon Brown and both moved to Save the Children when they lost their jobs on Brown losing power, sliding in on 6 figure salaries. Jo Cox was an adviser to Glenys Kinnock and left that job to be an executive at Oxfam before she too worked as a highly paid Save the Children executive.

Brendan Cox left Save the Children due to allegations from several women that he sexually harassed female staff and volunteers. Justin Forsyth left at the same time amid allegations he had not effectively acted to have his friend Cox investigated. This has not stopped Forsyth from now popping up as Deputy Chief Executive of UNICEF. Misery for some is a goldmine for others."

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/ .

UNQUOTE

Hmmm...."Misery for some is a goldmine for others".

I guess that's a principle that applies in quite a few other circumstances...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.10.16 16:28

Here's another one to throw in the "charity" mix:

http://qz.com/799192/donald-trumps-charity-has-been-banned-from-operating-after-breaking-new-york-state-law/

These days I donate mainly to local charities. After all, they saying is "charity begins at home".
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.10.16 17:31

sallypelt wrote:Here's another one to throw in the "charity" mix:

http://qz.com/799192/donald-trumps-charity-has-been-banned-from-operating-after-breaking-new-york-state-law/

These days I donate mainly to local charities. After all, they saying is "charity begins at home".
Not forgetting Jimmy Savile.

He did so much for charity - he did so many good works. How could anyone as good as that possibly do anything bad??

It seems that these days giving money to charity is one of the best ways of getting a gong - that, or donating pots of ill-gotten gains to the Conservative or Labour parties, or just doing a well-paid job for the Prime Minister.

I am most interested in Craig Murray's final two paragraphs, so I will reproduce them again:

Quote Craig Murray:  The use of charities as a massive cash cow for the political classes is a real concern. David Miliband is on over £300,000 for heading the International Rescue Committee. When I listed the Save the Children executives, they included Brendan Cox, on over £100,000. He was the husband of Jo Cox, the murdered Labour MP. Brendan Cox and Justin Forsyth were both advisers to Gordon Brown and both moved to Save the Children when they lost their jobs on Brown losing power, sliding in on 6 figure salaries. Jo Cox was an adviser to Glenys Kinnock and left that job to be an executive at Oxfam before she too worked as a highly paid Save the Children executive.

Brendan Cox left Save the Children due to allegations from several women that he sexually harassed female staff and volunteers. Justin Forsyth left at the same time amid allegations he had not effectively acted to have his friend Cox investigated.

The murder of Jo Cox was a very strange affair. Today, his alleged killer, Tommy Mair, has refused to plead 'Guilty' or 'Not Guilty'.

With lightning speed after her murder, a GoFundMe site was set up where people could donate to these charities. One of these charities. 'White Helmets', is claimed to be a charity merely doing honest-to-goodness relief work in Syria. But well-researched reports suggest it is simply an arm of Syrian rebel groups who are allied to ISIS/Daesh. One of the other three charities is 'Hope Not Hate'. They are said to be against racism and xenophobia, which is all well and good. But it seems they were involved in the campaign for Britain to stay in the EU, and since the Brexit vote have been bleating about what a bad thing Brexit has been, unleashing floods of racism and xenophobia etc. And yet they receive shedloads of government funding!    

Something is not quite right with all these Labour bigwigs - Miliband, the Kinnocks, Brendan Cox etc. al being slotted into these high profile and highly-paid charity post.

The great slogan of 'Hope Not Hate' is "MORE IN COMMON: There is More that Unites us than Divides Us".

On 10 September in Harlow I attended a march and commemoration service for the Polish man killed by yobs outside a fast food place late at night. The event was almost completely dominated by 'Hope Not Hate' campaigners, and when I got to the church where the commemoration was held, there was a huge 'Hope Not Hate' banner, again bearing the legend:  "MORE IN COMMON: There is More that Unites us than Divides Us". They seem to be everywhere.

The 'big beasts' of the McCann Team are very into charities:

Brian Kennedy - charity for, er, children
Edward Smethurst - runs Masonic charity for, er, children
Kate McCann - Ambassador for missing children.

It looks like Craig Murray is asking some good questions

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The Strange Case of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and the McCanns - by CRAIG MURRAY, former British Ambassador           - Page 2 Empty Re;Strange case of Tony Blair,charities?

Post by willowthewisp 11.10.16 11:10

So here we have the UK Government(Rendition Flights,Jack Straw) acting against Mr Craig Murray's interests via the select(corrupt) Committee,another point is the relationship of the Kinnock Clan,Brown and Blair,Brendan Cox,David Miliband,Syrian,White Hats movement,especially when the late MP Jo Cox,who worked with Barack O'Bama's,Kinnock people,prior to becoming an MP before meeting her demise in June 2016.
No doubt the Loyal bunch of cohort MP's wont find Mr Murray's evidence as credible,against Lord Straw,Former Home Secretary as to the collusion between the UK and USA, Iraq War?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top