The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY? - Page 3 Mm11

How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY? - Page 3 Mm11

How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY? - Page 3 Regist10

How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY? - Page 3 Empty Re: How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY?

Post by Phoebe 05.07.17 11:29

polyenne wrote:Hi Phoebe
Can you explain the 4-5am move to another location ? Why that time slot ?
Thanks
Just supposing that it is correct that Madeleine's body was hastily removed between 9 and 10 p.m. I don't imagine there was time to travel far or seek the best possible hiding place. If this were the case (and I'm not saying it was, merely going with question posed by thread) I imagine that if an opportunity presented later when things had quietened down to act further it would have been taken. Gerry (and God knows who else of the T9) were back out "searching" at 4.30 a.m. when the place was deserted according to his account. This may have given opportunity for a removal to a safer location.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY? - Page 3 Empty Re: How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY?

Post by polyenne 05.07.17 11:37

Ah OK. I thought there might be a key reason I wasn't aware of as to why you were plumping for that time slot.

Taking all the evidence available, I can't bring myself to accept that she was anywhere near 5A on the night of alleged abduction.

Although part of me subscribed to Sunday/Monday, I'm also concerned as to the strange anomalies in the crèche records of the Wednesday (an earlier post of mine) when the signatory goes, on this occasion only) from "KMcCann" to "KMHealy" plus quick in/out signing.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 08.07.17 3:18

The longer this farce goes on I'm leaning towards some kind of psyop/elaborate scam. However, there was not enough time to think clearly and plan in such a short space of time, it had to have happened earlier in the day, or earlier in the holiday, and the sightings etc on the day were false/falsified. Or it didn't happen at all, and is just one elaborate pre-planned psyop/scam.
sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinan19 02.09.17 16:27

I think it could be doable if Madeleine died in the apartment around 18:00 and was moved out of it, probably by Gerry, after his chat with Jez after 21:30-21:45ish if he has only hidden her at the first opportunity he saw and went back later (either with some of the Tapas7 or Kate) to move her to a 'proper' place where she likely wouldn't be found easily, if at all. 

I don't know what to think about the Smith sighting, this is the one thing I always struggled with, how to exactly make it fit. I think they said their sighting was around 22:00, maybe if it was a bit earlier, then that would fit, I do not know how sure they were about the time. 

I also think that as Doctors they were able to act instead of grieve first.
Sinan19
Sinan19

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.09.17 17:23

Sinan19 wrote:I don't know what to think about the Smith sighting
Have you contemplated the possibility that there was no Smith sighting - that the whole story was fabricated?  To start the ball rolling, I ask why the Smith family took so long before reporting the alleged sighting to the police.  The following morning, Friday 4th May 2007, Praia da Luz must have been buzzing with talk of the missing little girl - I can see no acceptable excuse for the delay.

If it's an area of interest to you, use the forum search option and you will find numerous threads on the subject of the Smith sighting, here you can also see how divided opinion is on various aspects of the Smith family and their connection with the case - it might help to clarify your own thoughts.

As regards the day/time of Madeleine's disappearance, I trust you have read estimable forum member HiDeHo's opening post and the subsequent replies, which details the many reasons why it wouldn't have been possible for the McCanns and their friends to attend to the situation (whatever the situation may have been) and then concoct and implement the faked abduction scenario.

Then there is the rest of the week to account for..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinan19 02.09.17 19:25

Verdi wrote:
Sinan19 wrote:I don't know what to think about the Smith sighting
Have you contemplated the possibility that there was no Smith sighting - that the whole story was fabricated?  To start the ball rolling, I ask why the Smith family took so long before reporting the alleged sighting to the police.  The following morning, Friday 4th May 2007, Praia da Luz must have been buzzing with talk of the missing little girl - I can see no acceptable excuse for the delay.

If it's an area of interest to you, use the forum search option and you will find numerous threads on the subject of the Smith sighting, here you can also see how divided opinion is on various aspects of the Smith family and their connection with the case - it might help to clarify your own thoughts.

As regards the day/time of Madeleine's disappearance, I trust you have read estimable forum member HiDeHo's opening post and the subsequent replies, which details the many reasons why it wouldn't have been possible for the McCanns and their friends to attend to the situation (whatever the situation may have been) and then concoct and implement the faked abduction scenario.

Then there is the rest of the week to account for..

I'm starting to now. I have been reading up on most of this case on a German forum (from where I was directed here) but they always sort of 'relied' on the Smith sighting. It has always thrown me off, at least when it comes to reasoning that they must have disposed of the body in the night of the 3rd. It never quite seemed to fit. I will read up more thoroughly on the Smith sighting now to understand why it might not be credible. Thank you.
Sinan19
Sinan19

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top