The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How could the FAKE abduction be achieved in less than an hour - and WHY?

Post by Phoebe on 05.07.17 11:29

@polyenne wrote:Hi Phoebe
Can you explain the 4-5am move to another location ? Why that time slot ?
Thanks
Just supposing that it is correct that Madeleine's body was hastily removed between 9 and 10 p.m. I don't imagine there was time to travel far or seek the best possible hiding place. If this were the case (and I'm not saying it was, merely going with question posed by thread) I imagine that if an opportunity presented later when things had quietened down to act further it would have been taken. Gerry (and God knows who else of the T9) were back out "searching" at 4.30 a.m. when the place was deserted according to his account. This may have given opportunity for a removal to a safer location.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 05.07.17 11:37

Ah OK. I thought there might be a key reason I wasn't aware of as to why you were plumping for that time slot.

Taking all the evidence available, I can't bring myself to accept that she was anywhere near 5A on the night of alleged abduction.

Although part of me subscribed to Sunday/Monday, I'm also concerned as to the strange anomalies in the crèche records of the Wednesday (an earlier post of mine) when the signatory goes, on this occasion only) from "KMcCann" to "KMHealy" plus quick in/out signing.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 08.07.17 3:18

The longer this farce goes on I'm leaning towards some kind of psyop/elaborate scam. However, there was not enough time to think clearly and plan in such a short space of time, it had to have happened earlier in the day, or earlier in the holiday, and the sightings etc on the day were false/falsified. Or it didn't happen at all, and is just one elaborate pre-planned psyop/scam.
sonic72

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum