The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed

Post by Verdi on 01.10.15 0:08

@guest12345 wrote:This will be another book full of waffle, regurgitated snippets and theories by someone else who has no more access to the case files than you or i. I wouldn't waste your money.

The only books worth reading come from those involved in the case, either in Portugal or the UK. 

Unfortunately, only 1 of these books has been released to date (Amarals) based on half of the case files (the POI files only), so until the remainder of the Portuguese files are released (currently held by OG and PJ as part of the on-going case) or Redwood/other brings out a book based on his 'experience' of the case, then this is just more of the same.

Save your money and donate it to Amaral instead, he needs his livelihood back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1nPd7hezM

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed

Post by PeterMac on 01.10.15 9:27

@aiyoyo wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
inadvertently helped???  dontgetit
dontgetit either.....the inadvertently bit....
1 Can I just leave this tennis bag here for a couple of days
- v -
2 Can I just leave this tennis bag - which contains a child - here for a couple of days

Possibly. I haven't received my copy yet, so it is pure guesswork - like almost everything else.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.10.15 20:54

I just posted on another thread the news that Peter Scharrenberg will retract his book from the market.
I have his permission to post this on the forum.
parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.10.15 21:33

parapono wrote:I just posted on another thread the news that Peter Scharrenberg will retract his book from the market.
parapono
After research that he undertook
Peter Scharrenberg published his book
Two-year-old twins were aged 'one'
The whole work was a con
After parapono had a good look.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.10.15 8:40

parapono wrote:I just posted on another thread the news that Peter Scharrenberg will retract his book from the market.
parapono

Thank you very much for your prompt report parapono. hello

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 06.10.15 10:14

parapono

[ltr]@scharmedia  20 hr[/ltr]

Some minor corrections made in Madeleine book #Mccann. Thanks for feedback. Some chapters available in English soon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.10.15 10:49

parapono wrote:My final review on Pamalam's site

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Peter_Scharrenberg_book.htm

The link doesn't work...

More so, not worth spending the money to buy it then, since it's in Dutch anyway.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 13.10.15 10:49

Thank you for bringing us your final review of the book, parapono!  roses   airkiss

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New book,lies and deception

Post by willowthewisp on 13.10.15 11:01

Hi Aiyoyo,
Do not forget Gerry and Kate have friends from the Netherlands after studying there,Kate may have used the Dutch Hospital services for IVF treatment?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.10.15 11:14

She did in fact use the IVF services in Amsterdam. 
It was free at the time.
Cheap Charlies. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.10.15 11:17

@pennylane wrote:Thank you for bringing us your final review of the book, parapono!  roses   airkiss
You're welcome pennylane airkiss roses

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum