The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed  - Page 2 Mm11

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed  - Page 2 Mm11

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed  - Page 2 Regist10

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed  - Page 2 Empty Re: New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed

Post by Verdi 01.10.15 0:08

guest12345 wrote:This will be another book full of waffle, regurgitated snippets and theories by someone else who has no more access to the case files than you or i. I wouldn't waste your money.

The only books worth reading come from those involved in the case, either in Portugal or the UK. 

Unfortunately, only 1 of these books has been released to date (Amarals) based on half of the case files (the POI files only), so until the remainder of the Portuguese files are released (currently held by OG and PJ as part of the on-going case) or Redwood/other brings out a book based on his 'experience' of the case, then this is just more of the same.

Save your money and donate it to Amaral instead, he needs his livelihood back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1nPd7hezM

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed  - Page 2 Empty Re: New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed

Post by PeterMac 01.10.15 9:27

aiyoyo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
inadvertently helped???  dontgetit
dontgetit either.....the inadvertently bit....
1 Can I just leave this tennis bag here for a couple of days
- v -
2 Can I just leave this tennis bag - which contains a child - here for a couple of days

Possibly. I haven't received my copy yet, so it is pure guesswork - like almost everything else.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.15 20:54

I just posted on another thread the news that Peter Scharrenberg will retract his book from the market.
I have his permission to post this on the forum.
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.10.15 21:33

parapono wrote:I just posted on another thread the news that Peter Scharrenberg will retract his book from the market.
parapono
After research that he undertook
Peter Scharrenberg published his book
Two-year-old twins were aged 'one'
The whole work was a con
After parapono had a good look.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.10.15 8:40

parapono wrote:I just posted on another thread the news that Peter Scharrenberg will retract his book from the market.
parapono

Thank you very much for your prompt report parapono. hello
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 06.10.15 10:14

parapono

[ltr]@scharmedia  20 hr[/ltr]

Some minor corrections made in Madeleine book #Mccann. Thanks for feedback. Some chapters available in English soon.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.15 10:38

My final review on Pamalam's site

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Peter_Scharrenberg_book.htm

The link doesn't work...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.10.15 10:46

Have corrected the link for you parapono.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41580

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.10.15 10:49

parapono wrote:My final review on Pamalam's site

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Peter_Scharrenberg_book.htm

The link doesn't work...

More so, not worth spending the money to buy it then, since it's in Dutch anyway.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.10.15 10:49

Thank you for bringing us your final review of the book, parapono!  roses   airkiss
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

New book: 'Lies & Deception': Madeleine-the impossible kidnapping by Peter Scharrenberg ***NEW*** Unanimous verdict is that this is a thoroughly bad 'book' - so thread closed  - Page 2 Empty New book,lies and deception

Post by willowthewisp 13.10.15 11:01

Hi Aiyoyo,
Do not forget Gerry and Kate have friends from the Netherlands after studying there,Kate may have used the Dutch Hospital services for IVF treatment?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.15 11:14

She did in fact use the IVF services in Amsterdam. 
It was free at the time.
Cheap Charlies. Imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.15 11:17

pennylane wrote:Thank you for bringing us your final review of the book, parapono!  roses   airkiss
You're welcome pennylane airkiss roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum