The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief - Page 3 Mm11

SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief - Page 3 Mm11

SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief - Page 3 Regist10

SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief - Page 3 Empty Re: SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief

Post by skyrocket 03.05.16 21:50

@j.rob - I have huge concerns about Jez Wilkins' statements. I know you commented on a thread I posted a couple of months ago (jez wilkins' dodgy 7 May statement). If the handwritten statement could be professionally analysed I'm sure that the results would be illuminating . I believe the pages have been heavily altered (including the maps attached to them) after they had been signed.

Also, interesting that according to the PJ, it was JW who first contacted them on 4 May - the reason for the contact was to tell them that 'while he was in the tapas restaurant (3 May) between 8.30pm and 9pm' that rastaman entered alone, didn't stay very long and then left without talking to anyone. No mention of meeting Gerry or that he was pushing his son around in a pram. JW clearly stated that he was 'in the tapas' for half an hour. This then changes to him visiting the 'toilet near the bar' (which bar?) with his son in the pram; not being able to see inside the restaurant; and no mention of rastaman (in the 7 May statement to Wembley Police). In his rogatory, JW states that it was the PJ who approached him on 4 May, with Murat as translator - this being the reason he had contact with Murat and probably why (he says) he had his card. Rastaman reappears as does a possible female partner, and now he mentions having met Curtis and his girlfriend as well. His night time wanderings and meeting GM are described, and now Jane Tanner appears as well.

The most glaring irregularity, as a starter, is Wilkins stating that he was IN the tapas restaurant on the evening of 3 May. The times he gives puts him there only minutes before GM leaves to check on Madeleine. Was he collecting a take away perhaps? Was his son even with him?
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief - Page 3 Empty Re: SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief

Post by Nina 04.05.16 16:03

He was visiting the toilet........................

We returned to our apartment. We decided to spend the evening in, watching television. Our son was awake and unable to sleep. I decided to take him for a walk in his pram. I left about 8:15 to 8:30 pm. I was pushing the pram around the complex and went to the toilet near the bar. I could not see inside the restaurant. As I got the baby to sleep, I was on my way back to the apartment. I came out at the top road.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS.htm

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 04.05.16 17:06

@Nina - yes, he says that in later statements but on the 4 May he told the PJ that he was in the tapas restaurant between 8.30pm and 9pm when he saw 'rastaman'. So why did his story completely change? He gave a statement on 7 May on his return to the UK, by request of the PJ, via Leicester Police, to his local police in Wembley. The statement was passed to Leicester to send on to the PJ. IMO, his statement, which was taken in writing by an officer, has been heavily altered somewhere in the UK before it was sent onto Portugal. The handwritten statement does not read correctly; shows signs of different pen pressure; words have been changed without counter signature; and more. Why from being inside the tapas restaurant, does his story become that he went to the toilet by the bar, with his son in tow, and that he could not see into the tapas restaurant? He backs this up in his November statement and his Rogatory - was he got at inbetween? Did they not get to him quickly enough before he spoke to the PJ on the 4 May? Was he merely picking up a take away on the 3 May in the tapas restaurant - hence being there for 1/2 hour on his own before he had dinner with Bridget in the apartment? Did he see who was at the big round table, and who wasn't? Did he speak to the Mc party? The 7 May statement needs dissecting very carefully (IMO!).
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 04.05.16 18:43

Skyrocket:

‘If the handwritten statement could be professionally analysed I'm sure that the results would be illuminating’

Not sure that it’s JW’s writing on the statements, as if it is, he didn’t even spell his wife’s name correctly. Probably a notetaker.

JW’s sketch of the pool and Tapas is not correct as it shows the Tapas extending almost to the road by the reception, whereas the toilets are between the road and the Tapas, but it does show his meeting with GM was right outside the gate to 5a.

The second sketch on the half of the faxed map they did receive in the UK is as clear as mud.

As for what he was doing (7th May):

‘I was pushing the pram around the complex and went to the toilet near the bar. I couldn't see inside the restaurant. As I got the baby to sleep, I was on my way back to the apartment. I came out of the top road. I met him near some stairs and a ground floor flat.’

This certainly differs from his 4th May statement:

‘that yesterday, between 20h30 and 21 hours, while he was in "THE TAPAS" bar, he noticed a person of around 1.70, with long blond hair, apparently of the "rasta style"

As you say, why such a quick change of tune? These questions were faxed to the UK on 7th, even before GM's second interview.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

SK - Brunt still at it. Beyond belief - Page 3 Empty Brunt

Post by Guest 04.05.16 19:29

This is a Martin Brunt topic.  There are several JW topics where posters can continue the discussion. 

Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 04.05.16 22:18

skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top