The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry McCann promotes exciting new missing child smart phone app

Post by Guest on 13.08.15 13:23

Sad how all these shenanigans have not made one jot of difference to the case: no matter how much time and effort have been wasted spent, how much money was flushed down the drain: little Maddie McCann has still not been seen alive anywhere for over 8 years now

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 14.08.15 16:50

Portia wrote:Sad how all these shenanigans have not made one jot of difference to the case: no matter how much time and effort have been wasted spent, how much money was flushed down the drain: little Maddie McCann has still not been seen alive anywhere for over 8 years now
 It seems to me that they were  just  launching the tricks that would keep them at the forefront of Amber Alert Europe. I'm pretty sure  I once saw something about Gerry being first in line for the job of European Representative for Amber Alert. Some such job.
They also launched a YouTube channel once.  Mind you, if the special lines ad YouTube were as efficiently manned as the famous  Halligan effort it wouldn't be much good.

It hasn't worked, it will never work and we're all  8 years older - that's about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 14.08.15 18:33

Organised people in groups looking for a missing child is sensible.

Would we really like any random person looking for a missing child ?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 17.05.16 8:40

I'd say there's a bit of a difference between losing your child in the supermarket, through letting go of their hand for a moment, and leaving three under fives alone all night while you go out to get intoxicated (according to his account of events)

nglfi

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum