The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"NO STONE WILL BE UNTURNED" - Page 2 Mm11

"NO STONE WILL BE UNTURNED" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"NO STONE WILL BE UNTURNED" - Page 2 Mm11

"NO STONE WILL BE UNTURNED" - Page 2 Regist10

"NO STONE WILL BE UNTURNED"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"NO STONE WILL BE UNTURNED" - Page 2 Empty Re: "NO STONE WILL BE UNTURNED"

Post by Sceptic 07.07.14 15:54

jeanmonroe wrote:Just BEFORE the HS, Theresa May, who is allocating unlimited UK taxpayers money to OG, stands up and gives her statement on, 'child (sex) abuse in public life'

How many 'times' will the name Madeleine McCann 'come up/ be mentioned' in 'debate'?

Given that Maajid Nawaz, the Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate for Hampstead and Kilburn has stated. publicly on BBC tv, that ' the Madeleine McCann case, alongside Milly Dowler, (who he called Milly McCann), are both child abuse cases,'

Will elected MP's, also state today, in the Common's chamber, that the Madeleine McCann 'case' is one of child (sex) abuse?

I'm all ears!

(i'm going for 10-11 'mentions')

And we're off!
I dont think MM will be mentioned at all this is about historical sex abuse 20-40 years ago
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.07.14 16:44

what what what  :wtf2:  

WELL, I NEVER KNEW THAT!

Just stated in house of Commons,

MP's do NOT have to have a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) CHECK! 

They are the only people in the entire country that are EXEMPT from CRB 'checks'!

And T May saying MP's have 'carte blanche' to visit schools, where all the teachers/employees DO have to have CRB checks!

:wtf2:  is all THAT about?

On the 'debate' of child abuse, TM has just said NO 'report' until AFTER the next General Election!

Carpets being 'lifted' and dirt being swept under! imo.

Will there suddenly be an 'increase' of the number of current MP's who will be announcing 'er, i'm not going to stand at the next General Election' i wonder.?

i'll get Hansard tomorrow, just to make sure i did NOT mis-hear the stuff about MP's not having to have CRB 'checks'.

Presumeably THAT also includes PPC's, prospective parliamentary candidates, not having to have a CRB check.

THAT isn't even funny!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.07.14 16:49

jeanmonroe wrote:what what what  :wtf2:  

WELL, I NEVER KNEW THAT!

Just stated in house of Commons,

MP's do NOT have to have a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) CHECK! 

They are the only people in the entire country that are EXEMPT from CRB 'checks'!

:wtf2:  is all THAT about?

On the 'debate' of child abuse, TM has just said NO 'report' until AFTER the next General Election!

Carpets being 'lifted' and dirt being swept under! imo.

Will there suddenly be an 'increase' of the number of current MP's who will be announcing 'er, i'm not going to stand at the next General Election' i wonder.?
I say fcku the next election,CHIDREN NEED TO FEEL SAFE TODAY.
As you say jeanmonroe,swept under the carpet ,like everything else.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 07.07.14 17:08

Cover'd up before it evens begins now there's a surprise NOT !!!!  nah
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Deacon 07.07.14 17:19

A few of the people involved in these historic cases will be thrown to the wolves. Maybe a big name or two. This will be done to convince the public that it has been dealt with, while, in my opinion, it's still going on.
Joey Deacon
Joey Deacon

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 07.07.14 17:40

1. I am shocked the NSPCC have been chosen. I went to the NSPCC sev times many years ago about the abuse and they done NOTHING at all.
    Expand

•  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More

•  Retweeted by cherry berry
    "NO STONE WILL BE UNTURNED" - Page 2 DKuEyXrd_biggerMaria ‏[ltr]@MariaJPrice[/ltr]  14m
    @Teresacooper @cosyring Same, i told them and they told 1 of my abusers what I had said right in front of me.

petunia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 07.07.14 22:15

A new thread possibly needs creating, but doesn't the opening of this can of worms (finally) make it that much more difficult/unlikely that this case will be a whitewash?
    TheTruthWillOut
    TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 07.07.14 23:12

It's the politicians who make the law and the church who teaches the moral values,(there all in it together) IMO Britain so far has i can see as been corrupt when it comes to child abuse for the last 40 years,the church and past and present governments have a lot to answer..Who came up with the idea that it would be OK to have sex with a child? Some sicko must have decided it was acceptable to target the poor and vulnerable  children to use and abuse for there sick pleasure,imo nothing will come of "this review" all talk and no action'but i love the the thought in my little mind that the abusing buggers will sit on a very lonely black rock when they meet their maker..imo of course..
    petunia

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top