The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate's message on OFM Facebook page - Page 2 Mm11

Kate's message on OFM Facebook page - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate's message on OFM Facebook page - Page 2 Mm11

Kate's message on OFM Facebook page - Page 2 Regist10

Kate's message on OFM Facebook page

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate's message on OFM Facebook page - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's message on OFM Facebook page

Post by PeterMac 02.05.14 17:46

Newintown wrote:[
Since then they have never gone out of their way to look for Madeleine but have left it for the whole World wide population to look for Madeleine whilst the money came rolling into their "Fund" also known as the "Help the wider family of Madeleine" fund, none of whom I can recall have got off their backside to physically look for Madeleine in PDL or elsewhere.

And let us never forget that they know where Madeleine IS.

Their highly paid professional ex-detective told us that she was being held in a hellish lair within 10 miles of Praia da Luz,
and neither he, nor McMitchell, nor indeed the Mccanns themselves have ever told us that this is not correct.

So they know where she is, but after 7 years have not yet got round to looking. Any of them. Ever

AND SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Kate's message on OFM Facebook page - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's message on OFM Facebook page

Post by Guest 02.05.14 19:05

This is the official dutch website for the amber alert:

http://www.amberalertnederland.nl/HelpUs.aspx?lang=nl

please use the button right above for english, won’t work for me at this moment, but otherwise use goole translate if you want to check for yourself.

But another translation service makes this from the text: 

Hundreds of times a year is the AMBER Alert system used in urgent cases of missing children via Twitter, Facebook, PC-screensavers and website banners. About four times a year an AMBER Alert is sent. Then the whole system deployed, because the police fears that the life of a missing or abducted child at risk. The whole country then changes into one big investigation poster, because, for example, advertising screens, highway signs, apps, SMS and email.

An approach that works because at 64 percent of the AMBER Alerts was the child found thanks to tips from our more than 2 million participants and participating organizations. It is both the largest and the most successful civic initiative in Netherlands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.05.14 19:50

Cristobell wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:"Sometimes we feel totally stuck for words"

Apart from the occasion when Kate was asked 48 questions by the PJ it doesn't appear to me that the McCanns have ever been 'totally stuck for words', albeit that Gerry's inability to speak his native language in a coherent manner causes him to stumble over them.  

"A lot of the time there are no words"

There are no words which adequately describe the McCanns' behaviour and I suspect their legal advisers wish Kate had developed writer's block before she penned Exhibit KH1.
Totally agree about Exhibit KH1!  What were they thinking?  It proved they do not have any expert psychologists analysing their words before they go to publication.  Was it Blacksmith who said, it is longest suicide note in history?

I think it was dr Roberts, Cristobell, but I might be mistaken, I have given up on searches, they seem to hate me.

Words fail me too to describe this I-me-I creature. She and Gerry deserve eachother. Just the twins deserve something better.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.05.14 19:57

All I can say from Amber Alert and missing children in the US is don't believe all they say. There is a lot of lying with statistics going on and I simply don't believe a word they say.

Indeed, I don't make any donations to them anymore.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 02.05.14 20:00

Positives.
Funny how they keep coming up with excuses, why they're always looking happy.
And explains this at the beginning. How sad.

Didn't bother reading the rest.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.14 20:17

What is becoming glaringly obvious with every statement coming from the British end of the "parallel" investigation is the screaming persistency of the message that is given. That message is a plea, an indignant demand that the public join the warcry - 'The stubborn Portuguese must let us join in with their investigation. They have proven themselves incompetent in the past, and it is imperative for efficiency and progress that they let the proper cops show them how'.

Translated, in my opinion, as 'We don't know what direction the sardine munchers are looking in. If they are following on from their original investigation then it probably involves the McCanns. This cannot happen, it's a matter of national security. We must infiltrate to find what they're intending, what proof they have and then undermine it. Or glean enough for the government to take over again'.

By 'British end', I mean all the recent utterings from the Met, from Hogan-Howe on the radio to Redwood's desperate last-minute hijacking of Crimewatch following Goncalo's appearance; through a plethora of media releases from the usual pet dogs; to Pinky and the Drains, via the usual 'source close to the couple' to the MCs TV appearances this week and now this nauseating FB message.

The same message, driven ever harder... 'It is imperative the Portuguese play ball!!!'

Which only serves to convince me even more that sadly, this demonstration of Brit unity means they're all complicit to the same end, and the MCs are seemingly very firmly in the Met loop.

I pray the PJ can continue, that they are hunting to prove the truth and their government is strong enough to keep backing them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 02.05.14 20:57

Well done Missing People!!   duh 

May is an important month for all missing children and their families worldwide with May 25th being International Missing Children’s Day. This May is particularly special in the UK as a new enhanced Child Rescue Alert (CRA) system (to help find abducted and missing children in serious danger) is to be launched by the charity Missing People and the National Crime Agency.

How do we know that they has been an abduction without an abductor?

How can we be sure that the child is in serious danger?  

One way to make sure that a child is in serious danger would be to alert the press at every opportunity and make sure that the suspect knows that the police are onto him, Just like the McCann case.

This system (based on the highly effective ‘Amber Alert’ in the USA) I believe, will help to save the lives of abducted children and ease the suffering faced by their families. It’s a very exciting step forward.

How exactly does this system work?

What is the success rate?

Throughout the whole month, the charity Missing People are running a ‘Forget-Me-Not’ campaign with several different ways for the public to get involved to help find missing children.

So its the public who are expected to look for missing children whilst the directors of the charity take 65% of public donations as salaries?

How much will be spent on training the public to find an abducted child without putting himself or the child in danger?

One really important and simple way you can get on board is by signing up to the Child Rescue Alert. By registering, you will receive an alert with relevant information, by text or email, when a child is abducted in your area.

That really takes the biscuit, a child goes missing and all the local paedophiles need do is sign up to a scheme with a totally irresponsible charity who will let them know where a vunerable child may be found

This way you can join the search immediately and play a vital role in helping to find a child in danger.

And due to inexperience in these matters, put the child in even greater danger

Please take a minute to visit www.childrescuealert.org.uk and sign up today. There are several other ways to help too ££££££££££– Take a look on www.missingpeople.org.uk.

Surely these things are best left to the police
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.05.14 21:34

lj wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:"Sometimes we feel totally stuck for words"

Apart from the occasion when Kate was asked 48 questions by the PJ it doesn't appear to me that the McCanns have ever been 'totally stuck for words', albeit that Gerry's inability to speak his native language in a coherent manner causes him to stumble over them.  

"A lot of the time there are no words"

There are no words which adequately describe the McCanns' behaviour and I suspect their legal advisers wish Kate had developed writer's block before she penned Exhibit KH1.
Totally agree about Exhibit KH1!  What were they thinking?  It proved they do not have any expert psychologists analysing their words before they go to publication.  Was it Blacksmith who said, it is longest suicide note in history?

I think it was dr Roberts, Cristobell, but I might be mistaken, I have given up on searches, they seem to hate me.

Words fail me too to describe this I-me-I creature. She and Gerry deserve eachother. Just the twins deserve something better.
Snip from lj's post,

I have for the past 7 years centred upon Madeleine. Now I am very concerned for the welfare of the twins.
Ah yes they will go to school, be taken to their out of school activities, etc etc, all very public, but what do they witness at home. I will not comment further upon this notion, just give a moment to think about it if you can spare a minute 

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.14 21:47

Nina wrote:

I have for the past 7 years centred upon Madeleine. Now I am very concerned for the welfare of the twins.
Ah yes they will go to school, be taken to their out of school activities, etc etc, all very public, but what do they witness at home. I will not comment further upon this notion, just give a moment to think about it if you can spare a minute 
I'm sure the twins probably don't see or spend much time at all with the Parents. Will be hired help, relatives pitching in etc etc. Wouldn't surprise me if the twins went days on end without actually clapping eyes on the parents.

As time goes by the relationship between the parents and themselves will just deteriorate. I feel so sorry for them. The older they get the harder it will be for them.

I actually read somewhere today that the Mccann's have Minders. Now is that because Mr and Mrs think they are A list celebs or are they scared stiff of a lynch mob lurking about.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.05.14 21:53

AMBER ALERT has NOTHING to do with the McCanns' case

PACT has NOTHING to do with the McCanns' case

CHILD RESCUE ALERT has NOTHING to do with the McCanns' case.

each requires evidence of abduction - (even if by the other parent in the PACT scenario. Let your husband take the children and pay yourself £ 85,000 a year . . . )
each requires evidence to assist the public in finding the child
each requires serious concern that the child will come to harm (for which G&KM assure the world there is NO evidence !)

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.05.14 22:04

Andrew77R wrote:
Nina wrote:

I'm sure the twins probably don't see or spend much time at all with the Parents. Will be hired help, relatives pitching in etc etc. Wouldn't surprise me if the twins went days on end without actually clapping eyes on the parents.

As time goes by the relationship between the parents and themselves will just deteriorate. I feel so sorry for them. The older they get the harder it will be for them.

I actually read somewhere today that the Mccann's have Minders. Now is that because Mr and Mrs think they are A list celebs or are they scared stiff of a lynch mob lurking about.........
They will be being brain washed, have been from 4th May 2007 imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 02.05.14 23:44

I always wonder about the twins and social media. Everybody in the Mccann net has been protected, or has protected themselves re social media. The twins are only children now, but very soon they will be wanting to contact their friends by facebook etc and won't be able to. They are going to be asking questions. In my opinion.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.14 23:55

whmon wrote:I always wonder about the twins and social media. Everybody in the Mccann net has been protected, or has protected themselves re social media. The twins are only children now, but very soon they will be wanting to contact their friends by facebook etc and won't be able to. They are going to be asking questions. In my opinion.
Absolutely. 

I'm sure the kids in the same classroom as the twins have older siblings that obviously do have access to social media etc and no doubt read some (well lots of things) that points fingers towards the parents being involved and said things to their younger siblings like 'those Mccann twins in your class - It was the parents that hid the sisters body etc'.

So i'm sure even now, aged 9, the twins are ridiculed, fingers pointing, whispers behind the back, name calling etc.

Really do feel so so sorry for them. It's only going to get worse as well. 

Poor children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.05.14 2:40

They can't keep the truth from the twins. Every child goes through a face that the word of their parents is not the only truth anymore. They will search and find, as they have the right to.

I have always believed that the spell they had on friends and family was: "please think of the twins, they have already lost their sister, don't let them loose their parents too.

Did anyone ever consider that the damage done to them now is so much greater than when they just had fessed up. Children that young are very flexible, the parents no doubt would have gotten a very easy sentence. Now the mystery keeps on going, the tension in that house must be killing. There is no way these 2 grow up normal: there whole life is a lie and it shows.

The damage these pathetic parents have done to the cause of missing children, to their own children, to about anything they touch is unbelievable. I do believe that in the end there will be a kind of being held accountable for what you did in your life. What will their excuse be? We did it for the twins???

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top