The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Female MP abused boy in care Mm11

Female MP abused boy in care Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Female MP abused boy in care Mm11

Female MP abused boy in care Regist10

Female MP abused boy in care

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Female MP abused boy in care Empty Female MP abused boy in care

Post by sallypelt 13.01.14 9:54

Admins, if this has already been posted, can you please remove?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Female MP abused boy in care Empty Re: Female MP abused boy in care

Post by tiny 13.01.14 10:15

sallypelt wrote:Admins, if this has already been posted, can you please remove?

Its all well and good that this man is speaking up,but will it get swept under the carpet,i for one hope not.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 13.01.14 20:36

tiny wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Admins, if this has already been posted, can you please remove?

Its all well and good that this man is speaking up,but will it get swept under the carpet,i for one hope not.
Its a strange one this as the timing of the incidents and some of the descriptors hark to the Elm House/Operation Fernbridge 'investigation'  (I'll use the term investigation loosely) but this time Savilles name has cropped up, which I don't think it has with regard to Fernbridge. something doesn't feel right about the story. As far as I'm aware, Saville is alleged to have been preying on females and not males.  Unless, its a desperate sort of attempt to link the two Operations together to get more publicity for Fernbridge as Yewtree takes centre stage whereas the outcome of the far more potentially damaging Fernbridge is quietly being pushed out of public view.

The story was on the mail website yesterday but very quickly dropped out of site and very few comments were getting through. In fact it spent less time on the main page, and then was only one of the smaller displayed stories, than the main article today about the frocks at the Golden Globes.
paradigm67

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 14.01.14 22:00

This is a radio interview with Bill Maloney (15 mins from the end) who accompanied Andrew Ash the guy named in the Express article above ^ when he made these allegations to the police.

Has Bill Maloney been taken in yet again, like with the Holly Greig and Ben Fellows cases? Has he lost the plot?

What concerns me is, people are named (even the Queen & Queen Mother get a mention!) if there is no truth to these accusations why aren't these people arrested for libel? And why did the Sunday Express decide to print the article?

Please be warned the content is graphic and extremely disturbing, please do not listen if easily upset

Mods, please delete if inappropriate or breaking any rules.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.01.14 0:16

Daisy wrote:This is a radio interview with Bill Maloney (15 mins from the end) who accompanied Andrew Ash the guy named in the Express article above ^ when he made these allegations to the police.

Has Bill Maloney been taken in yet again, like with the Holly Greig and Ben Fellows cases? Has he lost the plot?

What concerns me is, people are named (even the Queen & Queen Mother get a mention!) if there is no truth to these accusations why aren't these people arrested for libel? And why did the Sunday Express decide to print the article?

Please be warned the content is graphic and extremely disturbing, please do not listen if easily upset

Mods, please delete if inappropriate or breaking any rules.
Amendment. Apologies, meant to say when he made these allegations to the Sunday Express not the police.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.01.14 0:22

Is the Ben Fellows story not generally thought to be reliable, Daisy? I've got my doubts about it but I didn't know whether or not he's being taken seriously by other people.

I don't need any convincing that the Hollie Greig story is a hoax.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.01.14 12:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Is the Ben Fellows story not generally thought to be reliable, Daisy? I've got my doubts about it but I didn't know whether or not he's being taken seriously by other people.

I don't need any convincing that the Hollie Greig story is a hoax.
I believe it was at the beginning NFWTD, but as more information comes out the less likely it appears.

I've chosen this link because it's recent and quite detailed but there's plenty more info out there that puts serious doubt on his story.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 15.01.14 13:23

Cheers Daisy. I must admit when I first saw the Andrew Ash story I was dubious as I posted previously. It seems to have elements of Operation Fernbridge and Elm Guest House thrown in with Operation Yewtree.  I doubt think theres much doubt about Elm House and Fernbridge (although its very quiet on that front.) Searching for Elm House guest list throws up a lot of names.  I'm not a fan of Bill Maloney but I do have to say that the interview here with Chris Fay

Seems to be a genuine account from Mr Fay (even if Maloney keeps butting).

looking at the alleged names and the links they would have to the government then it would be no wonder that its getting buried. Like every 'story' the internet gets muddled with a mixture of truth and conspiracy theorists which is the problem. Unlike the McCann case where the official police reports are verified and published and allows people to make their own mind up.
paradigm67

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.01.14 16:12

paradigm67 wrote:Cheers Daisy. I must admit when I first saw the Andrew Ash story I was dubious as I posted previously. It seems to have elements of Operation Fernbridge and Elm Guest House thrown in with Operation Yewtree.  I doubt think theres much doubt about Elm House and Fernbridge (although its very quiet on that front.) Searching for Elm House guest list throws up a lot of names.  I'm not a fan of Bill Maloney but I do have to say that the interview here with Chris Fay

Seems to be a genuine account from Mr Fay (even if Maloney keeps butting).

looking at the alleged names and the links they would have to the government then it would be no wonder that its getting buried. Like every 'story' the internet gets muddled with a mixture of truth and conspiracy theorists which is the problem. Unlike the McCann case where the official police reports are verified and published and allows people to make their own mind up.
Thanks for the link Paradigm67, Interesting but very disturbing. I agree Chris Fay does appear to be a genuine and caring chap. I certainly believe him. I also believe Bill Maloney is genuine. His passion for the cause he's fighting/trying to expose shines through. I just think he's been fed some very dodgy information and being lead away from the real cases out there. This of course muddy's the waters and leaves genuine victims of institutionalised abuse at risk of not being believed if they do decide to come forward. I just wish he could be a bit more discerning.

And yes, no wonder it's being buried with those high profile names being mentioned. It seems none of them even dare come forward to refute these allegations. That in itself tells a story imo.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum