The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013 - Page 2 Mm11

Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013 - Page 2 Mm11

Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013 - Page 2 Regist10

Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013

Post by Woburn_exile 14.12.13 16:59

margaret wrote:Woburn_exile, l am loathe to quote your post but l don't think it's wise to joke about things like that when we have troublemakers watching this forum.

Agreed, but it is the sort of thing you might expect the Duke of Edinburgh to come out with, big grin 
 soz agree 
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blacksmith latest-Thursday 12th December 2013

Post by margaret 14.12.13 22:53

Woburn_exile wrote:
margaret wrote:Woburn_exile, l am loathe to quote your post but l don't think it's wise to joke about things like that when we have troublemakers watching this forum.

Agreed, but it is the sort of thing you might expect the Duke of Edinburgh to come out with, big grin 
 soz agree 

I'll give you that.  :iconbiggrin:
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.12.13 3:32

dantezebu wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Portia wrote:Come to think of it: the whole McC crowd begins to look embarrassingly like a religious sect

I suggested on another thread that the Mcs might be versed in NLP techniques, without even realising it. They seem to be able to mesmerise people (in the very literal sense of the word), even via the media. I've read that they've even manage to get their critics onside once they meet them in person.

One thing that struck me ages ago was the weirdly slow response by KM  to BBC's Jane Hill when she was asked why she hadn't  joined the search for MM. The question takes moments to sink in, during which KM tuts and stalls as if she's lost her script. Then she answers with a non sequitur about being really busy. As usual, the journalist doesn't ask the blindingly obvious question - busy doing what, Kate?

But  I've always thought KM looks like someone who is under some sort of mind control herself at that particular point.

I agree that there is something suggestive of a cult going on in this case. People who come into their orbit seem to take leave of their senses. Even Paxman had only had one pop at GM and after GM came on with that weird smile he went uncharacteristically coy.

That wasn't a smile that was a sociopath showing his teeth.

laughat 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top