The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

March for Madeleine Mm11

March for Madeleine Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

March for Madeleine Mm11

March for Madeleine Regist10

March for Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

March for Madeleine Empty March for Madeleine

Post by Nereid 22.11.13 21:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The event page for the march:

On May the 3rd 2014, we are going to march through London to make the public, and officials aware of evidence that has been overlooked, hidden, or ignored in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. We need to get the word on the streets of the injustice that has been allowed to go on for too many years. It is a total disgrace that questions have been allowed to go unanswered for so long, evidence hidden from the authorities by the McCann's. We want answers, we want honesty. Madeleine deserves justice! Please join up, and please help promote this event, by sharing with others. Thank you
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

March for Madeleine Empty Re: March for Madeleine

Post by Guest 22.11.13 22:13

I may be an optimist [= a pessimist without experience, haha], but I would really, really hope that be then this sorry saga has been dealt with professionally and definitely and successfully by the joined forces of Portuguese and British police, with maybe a little help from their friends at the fora ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 22.11.13 22:24

Châtelaine wrote:I may be an optimist [= a pessimist without experience, haha], but I would really, really hope that be then this sorry saga has been dealt with professionally and definitely and successfully by the joined forces of Portuguese and British police, with maybe a little help from their friends at the fora ...
I understand and totally agree with what you are saying, but I also understand why so many people are completely disallusioned and feel justice for Madeleine will never happen.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.11.13 22:32

I venture to suggest that, if not considerably earlier, by May of next year any need for such a march will be redundant. 

Nevertheless, the organisers should be informed that, were they to hold an event of this nature without removing all reference to Madeleine's parents, they may find they have provided those they hold responsible for the child's disappearance with grounds to claim that a fair trial is not possible.

If it wasn't for the fact that the anger of genuine rightminded folk at the failure of any persons to be held accountable in this case is now almost palpable, I would suspect the notion of a march or similar demonstration originated with those who have the most to gain from it, namely, the McCanns together with their willing friends/relatives and paid employees.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 22.11.13 22:36

ultimaThule wrote:I venture to suggest that, if not considerably earlier, by May of next year any need for such a march will be redundant. 

Nevertheless, the organisers should be informed that, were they to hold an event of this nature without removing all reference to Madeleine's parents, they may find they have provided those they hold responsible for the child's disappearance with grounds to claim that a fair trial is not possible.

If it wasn't for the fact that the anger of genuine rightminded folk at the failure of any persons to be held accountable in this case is now almost palpable, I would suspect the notion of a march or similar demonstration originated with those who have the most to gain from it, namely, the McCanns together with their willing friends/relatives and paid employees.
You make a very good point.
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.11.13 22:50

Marches and similar demonstrations to protest the innocence of those wrongfully convicted of crimes they didn't commit are not unheard of, but a march to acclaim the guilt of private individuals (as opposed to politicians who can generally regarded as fair game) who have been neither charged or convicted?

I have a feeling that such action may be unparalleled on this side of the Atlantic and I would be most interested to hear about any example of this having occurred before.

Back in 2007 didn't KM state there'd be riots in the UK if she and her spouse were charged in connection with Madeleine's disappearance?  It seems to me that the way things are going, there'll be riots if they're not.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 22.11.13 23:12

ultimaThule wrote:Marches and similar demonstrations to protest the innocence of those wrongfully convicted of crimes they didn't commit are not unheard of, but a march to acclaim the guilt of private individuals (as opposed to politicians who can generally regarded as fair game) who have been neither charged or convicted?

I have a feeling that such action may be unparalleled on this side of the Atlantic and I would be most interested to hear about any example of this having occurred before.

Back in 2007 didn't KM state there'd be riots in the UK if she and her spouse were charged in connection with Madeleine's disappearance?  It seems to me that the way things are going, there'll be riots if they're not.
There have been many marches calling for the Paras involved in the Bloody Sunday shootings to be prosecuted - similarly for the murderers of Anthony Lawrence. We also had the famous front page from the Daily Mail accusing several persons of his murder (two are now in prison I believe).
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.11.13 23:26

Were the Paras named or was it by way of a general call for those Paras on duty on Bloody Sunday to be held to account, Okeydokey, and were those marches held on the British mainland?

With regard to Stephen Lawrence, I recall the Daily Mail front page naming 4 individuals as murderers but I can't recall any media reports of marches - which is not in any way denying your account as I was not living in the UK at that time.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 23.11.13 0:37

Will the McCanns instigate legal action against the organisers, as they did with Tony Bennett, I wonder?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.11.13 1:41

Miraflores wrote:Will the McCanns instigate legal action against the organisers, as they did with Tony Bennett, I wonder?
Hopefully, the organisers will be given legal advice before the proposed march gets on the road; if not, perhaps the Met will step in with a few words on the necessity of exercising caution, or not if one is inclined to the view that NSY is intent on exonerating the McCanns using any means available. 

The thought that NSY may be in a position to say 'we intended to charge them but your march has put the kybosh on that 'cos they'll never get a fair trial' is more than flesh and blood can stand and may cause some folk to take the law into their own hands, in which case the organisers could find themselves up on incitement charges.

What a mess!!!
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 23.11.13 2:19

ultimaThule wrote:Were the Paras named or was it by way of a general call for those Paras on duty on Bloody Sunday to be held to account, Okeydokey, and were those marches held on the British mainland?

With regard to Stephen Lawrence, I recall the Daily Mail front page naming 4 individuals as murderers but I can't recall any media reports of marches - which is not in any way denying your account as I was not living in the UK at that time.
Sorry, Stephen Lawrence - apologies for the slip.  There were big demos during the public inquiry and there were certainly demos before that - but of course what appears on your screen is another matter. .
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 23.11.13 9:32

I'm not convinced that a march would be of any positive value...
If the case fails to come to court it will be because the MET et alia will not have delivered (found) enough evidence to make a case.
If the MET are not behind the unravelling of this case then we can assume that the govt, the judiciary and the police, jointly, are not wedded to the idea of justice being sought or brought.
The powers-that-be then, will be at loggerheads with the thinking and intentions of the protesters/marchers.
This will then invoke the normal response that we are increasingly seeing, from the ?elected? authorities, to plant infiltrators from the police amongst the protesters, employ unlabeled/un-numbered police-like thugs dressed in menacing dark riot police uniform, ship extras in from across the borders in Holland, Germany, Rumania, etc. or anywhere else, that can deliver a thuggery of truncheon swirling muscle at short notice, cause some pre-planned and newsreel witnessed/strategically filmed local affray, get caught on personal mobile phone cameras hopping over a barrier where the thugs own a safe zone, protected by uniformed police, un-uniformed but beautifully marked individuals from special branch etc., with no possible consequences in terms of just complaint from the beaten up public when the videod material is shown on the web.
Far better to tackle this intransigence with intelligent attack where it hurts most.
Slowly slowly catchee monkey.
'The higher they rise the further they fall' applies to all and any who think themselves above the law....that is, the Common Law, such as is sought by the far greater in number, the 'Populace' when sufficiently affronted and incensed.
Not one corrupt politician nor individual can consider himself safe against numbers, even if he has set his network up, of bribed/eyes-closed/heads-turned-the-other-way accomplices, even if with the most immaculately planned and well thought through precision, for every one of those links in his chain-mail network can sell his knowledge to a higher bidder or just get a conscience and spill the beans.
Think how ENORMOUS the operating network is with regard to the NSA GCHQ operation....and one intelligent person has opened this up for ALL of the world to see.
All that secrecy, all that investment, cost of set up, selecting staff, training, all that time, and all that spying power, and now, all that disgrace, disgust, distrust and loss of functional superiority, no longer seen or revered as respected world authorities, now seen as dirty, cheating, scum...when the dam bursts what is left?
Just like Mr. Flowers of the Coop Bank, one bit of video footage of him buying crack cocaine and all his dirty linen out for all to see.
Justice comes to deliver its account at peculiar times and one can never know when that moment will be. yes 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.11.13 11:45

I can't see anything to be gained from a march - even the word 'march' I find at best silly. If you create a headline with 'March for Madeleine' it makes me shudder and also makes me wonder who would instigate such a thing (it doesn't take much of an imagination to understand the dirty depths to which a PR campaign will stoop).

Far better to keep chipping away and present the bleeding obvious in a calm and rational way imo.

bobbin, I agree with you.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold 23.11.13 13:57

aquila wrote:I can't see anything to be gained from a march - even the word 'march' I find at best silly. If you create a headline with 'March for Madeleine' it makes me shudder and also makes me wonder who would instigate such a thing (it doesn't take much of an imagination to understand the dirty depths to which a PR campaign will stoop).

Far better to keep chipping away and present the bleeding obvious in a calm and rational way imo.

bobbin, I agree with you.
And so do I -wholeheartedly, Bobbin and Aquila.

"Justice comes to deliver its account at peculiar times and one can never know when that moment will be. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] " Well said Bobbin.
Penfold

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.11.13 17:36

If the McCanns are found innocent of everything, I will be joining the March.  smilie
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.13 17:46

Cristobell wrote:If the McCanns are found innocent of everything, I will be joining the March.  smilie
Then, but only then, I might too.
For the moment, I think it's a bad idea ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 23.11.13 17:57

Sorry..but such a bad idea on many levels. This is at present an investigation, and a march asking for what? For them to 'investigate'? (already being done) or a march to press for certain people to be 'looked at closely' ...im sorry but I dont see anything being achieved apart from possible trouble and backlash.
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.13 20:30

I go with those who don't think this is a good idea.

If all the letters sent to MPs and the media have had no effect I just can't see this being successful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Romario 23.11.13 20:48

Does anyone have any ideas about how it might be possible to get this case more into the MSM/public consciousness? I was thinking if a celebrity by the name of David Payne or Gaspar came along it would be beneficial; or people who ring radio stations could casually drop the words Eddie and Keela into their parlance. Any other ideas?
Romario
Romario

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioned 23.11.13 21:52

Once Redwood declares the dead German peados Gypsy friend guilty then i will join any kind of demonstration outside Parliament.
No point in a march until the investigation is closed.
Lioned
Lioned

Activity : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 23.11.13 22:23

Romario wrote:Does anyone have any ideas about how it might be possible to get this case more into the MSM/public consciousness? I was thinking if a celebrity by the name of David Payne or Gaspar came along it would be beneficial; or people who ring radio stations could casually drop the words Eddie and Keela into their parlance. Any other ideas?
Not sure if what you're saying is tongue in cheek but what difference would DP or KG make? For a start off, from the CMTV reconstruction, DP seems to be quite an interest to the PJ of the missing of Madeleine and I think Dr Gaspar maybe wants to just get on with her life now?
TMH
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 23.11.13 23:32

Not a good idea to me. No matter how good their intentions are they will be infiltrated and compromised.

I see the nasty tactics against the people organising this march  have already started. (by the usual suspects of course)

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Romario 24.11.13 8:37

TMH wrote:
Romario wrote:Does anyone have any ideas about how it might be possible to get this case more into the MSM/public consciousness? I was thinking if a celebrity by the name of David Payne or Gaspar came along it would be beneficial; or people who ring radio stations could casually drop the words Eddie and Keela into their parlance. Any other ideas?
Not sure if what you're saying is tongue in cheek but what difference would DP or KG make? For a start off, from the CMTV reconstruction, DP seems to be quite an interest to the PJ of the missing of Madeleine and I think Dr Gaspar maybe wants to just get on with her life now?
TMH, I meant if by a bizzarre coincidence a celebrity came along with one of those names, e.g. a Spanish footballer by the name of Gaspar, people would actively start to google these words, without knowing how they might be of interest to the Madeleine Mccann case. I think what interests me here is that there are probably some clever ways to get people interested in the case, without overtly saying anything that could be construed as libel. It's a bit like the practice of similar addresses on the internet: you set up a site with the adress facbook.com for example and lots of people come to you by accident. I just feel there's more of this style of tactic to be exploited.
Romario
Romario

Back to top Go down

Post by oakeso 24.11.13 9:48

Romario, I am probably misunderstanding what you say but are you suggesting we come up with a plan to manipulate people onto an anti mccann website?

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Romario 24.11.13 10:47

oakeso wrote:Romario, I am probably misunderstanding what you say but are you suggesting we come up with a plan to manipulate people onto an anti mccann website?
Oakeso, let's say 'pro-Maddie' and not 'anti-Mccann' website and I don't neccesarily mean us. I was just suggesting that there could be a way to get certain words into the public consciousness that could then cause them to be googled much more frequently. For example, Katie Hopkins, if she really is interested in the Mccann case could call her dogs Eddie and Keela. I guess it would really need someone within the media, who cared enough, to start playing these kind of games. Someone suggested on a different thread that the Express was playing a game by putting the Maddie story next to a picture of a family of 4 and a teddy bear on the front page together. Whether that's true or not, it's clear that you can get away with certain acts which aren't in any way libellous. Also, for normal members of the public, it could become something like an in-joke. To see how, let's say on radio call-ins, internet etc, you can innocuously mention Eddie and Keela. After a while people would want to know what it's all about.
Romario
Romario

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum