The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review Mm11

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review Mm11

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review Regist10

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review Empty SY asked to justify cost of McCann review

Post by sallypelt 19.10.13 8:26

I just caught the end of a programme on BBC. From what I heard, the commentator said that the public are asking for a breakdown of the money spent on the McCann investigation, by the SY
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review Empty Re: SY asked to justify cost of McCann review

Post by plebgate 19.10.13 8:51

Thanks for the info. SallyPelt.

I was just thinking, has there ever been another case where the police have worked backwards?

I thought it was always standard procedure to start at the beginning, which makes sense to me.  Interview those who were present, get their statements, look for inconsistencies and do a reconstruction.

Maybe that's just how it works on fictional cop shows like New Tricks.  Who knows, but there has been a great deal of money spent and more to come and what have they got, a CW Special in a few European countries, but not in the country in which the crime happened.

I cannot fathom it for sure.

Mr. Redwood apparently said it must come to a conclusion, but when if there are still 38/41 persons of interest?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review Empty Re: SY asked to justify cost of McCann review

Post by Guest 19.10.13 9:30

Apparently people were also asking why this case has so much media attention when many other children are missing and we don't hear about them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 19.10.13 9:37

I think if the BBC (TM's propaganda mouthpiece) is introducing this now after all the differing CW programmes have been shown in the respective Countries, then the whitewashing is almost done. I expected at least a couple of months to let the primer dry!

Who are these members of the public asking how much has been spent. I expect TM are rubbing their hands, they probably never expected such a quick reaction to the "make over" reconstructions.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 19.10.13 13:24

It's a bit like the days of the Soviet Union...citizens weren't allowed to criticise the political system as such, but they were allowed to raise concerns about "inefficiencies" and "bureaucrats".  Similarly the BBC won't let anyone criticise Redwood, support Amaral or query Team McCanns' version of events. But you can make mild criticisms based on "It's not fair to parents of other abducted children."
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.10.13 13:27

Okeydokey wrote:It's a bit like the days of the Soviet Union...citizens weren't allowed to criticise the political system as such, but they were allowed to raise concerns about "inefficiencies" and "bureaucrats".  Similarly the BBC won't let anyone criticise Redwood, support Amaral or query Team McCanns' version of events. But you can make mild criticisms based on "It's not fair to parents of other abducted children."
Now you're getting the hang of things. Welcome to the United Kingdom.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

SY asked to justify cost of McCann review Empty Read my lips

Post by Guest 19.10.13 14:44

I wouldn't be surprised if AR/SY are right this moment closing in on the truth

And that this is precisely why right at this very same moment, the cost-question is launched from ?? where precisely?

Good people: who stands to benefit if an investigation is closed when it is near a breakthrough?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.13 14:45

sallypelt wrote:I just caught the end of a programme on BBC. From what I heard, the commentator said that the public are asking for a breakdown of the money spent on the McCann investigation, by the SY
The public? What public?

These same guys who control what comes out of the media?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 7:45

Just come across this

Madeleine McCann Cost
Riam made this Freedom of Information request to Metropolitan Police Service (MPS)
Currently waiting for a response from Metropolitan Police Service (MPS), they must respond promptly and normally no later than 14 November 2013 (details).

17 October 2013
Dear Metropolitan Police Service (MPS),

Would you please be able to supply me with the total of costs
incurred by MET/Scotland Yard over the Madeleine McCann's abduction
case since 2007? (If possible broken down into categories)

Yours faithfully,
Mr Riam El-Dalati
Reading, Berks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've not come across the name Riam El-Dalti before, as anyone else heard of him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjester 21.10.13 9:30

"Linkedin" has him listed as a BBC journalist
Nightjester

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 9:41

The BBC could have put that question to AR/SY before, during or after Crimewatch, couldn't they? 

Why neglect that golden opportunity, and have someone else jump in, right now, when AR/SY are homing in on the truth?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 7:55

Nightjester wrote:"Linkedin" has him listed as a BBC journalist
Thanks for info Nightjester, I cant find anything more on this person.

Riam has had a reply

Metropolitan Police Service (MPS)

21 October 2013
Dear Mr El-Dalati

Freedom of Information Act Request Reference No: 2013100001945
I respond in connection with your request for information which was
received by the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) on 17/10/2013. I note
you seek access to the following information:

Would you please be able to supply me with the total of costs i ncurred by
MET/Scotland Yard over the Madeleine McCann's abduction case since 2007?
(If possible broken down into categories)

This is to inform you that I cannot identify any specific records /
documents that will satisfy your request based on the details you have
provided. To enable the MPS to meet your request could you please provide
this office with further information.
I provide some guidance that may assist you more clearly describe the
information you require:

Could you advise us how these costs should be broken down ?

After receiving your reply, your request will then be considered and you
will receive the information requested within the statutory timescale of
20 working days, subject to the information not being exempt or containing
a reference to a third party.

However, if the requested additional information has not been received by
18/11/2013 I will assume you no longer wish to proceed with this request
and will treat it as withdrawn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wonder how Riam will break down the costs?

Why would a BBC journalist want this information going back to 2007? Another thought could Riam be a freelance journalist?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjester 22.10.13 8:10

I notice a similar request by Raim for costs relating to a deportation case against Abu Qatada, again broken down into categories, maybe he intends to compare the two?
Nightjester

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 8:18

Nightjester wrote:I notice a similar request by Raim for costs relating to a deportation case against Abu Qatada, again broken down into categories, maybe he intends to compare the two?
Could be Nightjester.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum