The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by sharonl on 03.10.13 9:56

Two new pics of Gerry and Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004:

From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

"I returned to work part-time In November 2003, while Madeleine started at a nursery near our home…As it turned out, this arrangement didn’t last long: in January 2004, when Madeleine was seven months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardiac resonance imaging (MRI). The use of this specialised imaging technique in cardiology was at that time relatively new in the U.K., and the posting was a big success. Gerry’s great new colleagues soon became firm friends and what he learned in Amsterdam advanced his career on our return…Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”




Madeleine at 9 months




Gerry with Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3894
Reputation : 636
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Guest on 03.10.13 10:09

I'm glad to see Gerry do his bit for equal opportunities by appearing at the mother-and-toddler group! 

A nice photo of Madeleine on her own - can anyone tell if the coloboma is there? It doesn't seem noticable to me.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by sharonl on 03.10.13 10:15

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm glad to see Gerry do his bit for equal opportunities by appearing at the mother-and-toddler group! 

A nice photo of Madeleine on her own - can anyone tell if the coloboma is there? It doesn't seem noticable to me.
I have had the photograph enhanced and enlarged and neither me nor others can see any sign of a coloboma there.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3894
Reputation : 636
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Guest on 03.10.13 12:18

Hmmm, yes that's what I thought but wasn't sure about it.

It's just as well isn't it that they "never made much of it" and Kate omitted it entirely from her book....

big grin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by plebgate on 03.10.13 12:23

@sharonl wrote:Two new pics of Gerry and Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004:

From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

"I returned to work part-time In November 2003, while Madeleine started at a nursery near our home…As it turned out, this arrangement didn’t last long: in January 2004, when Madeleine was seven months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardiac resonance imaging (MRI). The use of this specialised imaging technique in cardiology was at that time relatively new in the U.K., and the posting was a big success. Gerry’s great new colleagues soon became firm friends and what he learned in Amsterdam advanced his career on our return…Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”




Madeleine at 9 months




Gerry with Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004

No sign of colic on those lazy girls' afternoon treats then.

plebgate

Posts : 5983
Reputation : 1669
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by PeterMac on 03.10.13 12:26

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Hmmm, yes that's what I thought but wasn't sure about it.
It's just as well isn't it that they "never made much of it" and Kate omitted it entirely from her book....
big grin
Except on the front cover !
" />
" />

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by aquila on 03.10.13 12:50

"Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”

What an odd statement - definitely in need of Hob's expertise.

"Madeleine and I would go to the park" not 'I took Madeleine to the park and we fed the ducks, played on the swings, etc' - no activity, nothing about Madeleine or what she and her mum did together.


'drop into a cafe' is even odder - not 'sometimes I'd take Madeleine to a cafe on the way home, she loved hot chocolate....'


and the most odd of all is 'just enjoy a lazy girls' afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake'. How could a child of around 1 year old enjoy a lazy girls' afternoon? How could a child of that age treat themselves to a 'movie' - that's an Americanism - and a slice of cake? why is a slice of cake a treat?


It's all rubbish to me. It's not the way a mother speaks - especially a mother who is writing this bewk for her lost daughter.


It seems to me that Kate must have led a pretty lonely existence in Holland and looking after Madeleine during the day sparked nothing for her to write about with any animation because there wasn't anything really nice to write about for Kate.

Kate does better with grown ups and nannies and 'me time' which is essentially what she's stated in the above.


Just my opinion of course.

Oh, and for the record, I'm sure I'm allowed to give an opinion on Kate's bewk. It's a product.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8420
Reputation : 1534
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Guest on 03.10.13 13:00

It's the sort of thing that a mother would say about a much older daughter - once you're past the horrible teenage years when the last person a girl wants to be with is her mother.

It's another example of Kate trying to show us that she was such a hands-on caring mother but it just reinforces the idea that she doesn't have a clue about bringing up children and what activities are age appropriate or not.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by aquila on 03.10.13 13:22

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's the sort of thing that a mother would say about a much older daughter - once you're past the horrible teenage years when the last person a girl wants to be with is her mother.

It's another example of Kate trying to show us that she was such a hands-on caring mother but it just reinforces the idea that she doesn't have a clue about bringing up children and what activities are age appropriate or not.
Yep, it's 'lewk at me, lewk at me agony, lewk at me bewk' and 'ger out yer cheque bewk to help find our Madeleine' and 'if you disagree wit me you'll gerra belt from yer Da' - sorry, I was drifting into a Cilla song there and found meself conjuring up analogies to the use of highly paid libel lawyers.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8420
Reputation : 1534
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Guest on 03.10.13 17:12

A one-year-old enjoying a movie at home is about as realistic as a 3-year-old being fan of Dr. Who and Harry Potter.
I sometimes wonder if the child really existed.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by ShuBob on 03.10.13 17:19

Châtelaine wrote:A one-year-old enjoying a movie at home is about as realistic as a 3-year-old being fan of Dr. Who and Harry Potter.
I sometimes wonder if the child really existed.
I've often wondered about Kate's mental health prior to Maddie's disappearance.

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Guest on 03.10.13 17:22

I've wondered about that on subsequent occasions too!

By the way, I saw this headline in The Sun today while on a train. "Maddie's dad cried for help over book of lies".

Now I know this is too predictable but I can't help it. Kate, look what you've done, you really shouldn't have written that book!!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by ShuBob on 03.10.13 17:29

It gives me to pleasure to say this but IMO Kate hasn't been of sound mind for a long time- even before Maddie's disappearance.

PS: If Trish and the rest of the family really thought Kate wasn't doing well following the release of The Truth of the Lie, was it wise of them to let her go on long runs alone? Did they not fear she may not return one day?

Another witness with a nonsense testimony bored 

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Woofer on 03.10.13 17:43

IMO Kate has always exhibited an immature attitude to her daughter, referring to her as Mini-Me and being girls together; I think she even referred to her once as my best friend (or something similar).  This is someone who is not ready to be a parent as still a child herself.  As for giving her cake at 1 years old - wouldn`t a doctor know that cake contains sugar?
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Guest on 03.10.13 17:53

@plebgate wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Two new pics of Gerry and Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004:

From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

"I returned to work part-time In November 2003, while Madeleine started at a nursery near our home…As it turned out, this arrangement didn’t last long: in January 2004, when Madeleine was seven months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardiac resonance imaging (MRI). The use of this specialised imaging technique in cardiology was at that time relatively new in the U.K., and the posting was a big success. Gerry’s great new colleagues soon became firm friends and what he learned in Amsterdam advanced his career on our return…Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”




Madeleine at 9 months




Gerry with Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004
No sign of colic on those lazy girls' afternoon treats then.
Also, it's highly unusual in the Netherlands -where Amsterdam is- for women alone to visit a cafe in daytime, let alone with a baby, let alone an expectant mother with a baby (= the twins!); cafes were and are considered unsafe for babies because everybody smoked in there till smokiing was banned two years ago, which danger would also hold true for expectant women. 

Socially, unattended women do not go into a cafe, it's just isn't done. Maybe with friends, but never on their own. This could easlily be considered soliciting. 

And unattended ladies do not dream of entering cafes during daytime, ever, only tearooms.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by lj on 04.10.13 3:05

@Portia wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Two new pics of Gerry and Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004:

From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

"I returned to work part-time In November 2003, while Madeleine started at a nursery near our home…As it turned out, this arrangement didn’t last long: in January 2004, when Madeleine was seven months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardiac resonance imaging (MRI). The use of this specialised imaging technique in cardiology was at that time relatively new in the U.K., and the posting was a big success. Gerry’s great new colleagues soon became firm friends and what he learned in Amsterdam advanced his career on our return…Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”




Madeleine at 9 months




Gerry with Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004
No sign of colic on those lazy girls' afternoon treats then.
Also, it's highly unusual in the Netherlands -where Amsterdam is- for women alone to visit a cafe in daytime, let alone with a baby, let alone an expectant mother with a baby (= the twins!); cafes were and are considered unsafe for babies because everybody smoked in there till smokiing was banned two years ago, which danger would also hold true for expectant women. 

Socially, unattended women do not go into a cafe, it's just isn't done. Maybe with friends, but never on their own. This could easlily be considered soliciting. 

And unattended ladies do not dream of entering cafes during daytime, ever, only tearooms.

Uuuhhh????

I won't give you my age but I can tell you this woman went alone to cafes since the early 60 ties. You might say I'm not a lady, maybe, but I met unaccompanied true ladies there often enough.

My oldest first trip outside was with her dad to a cafe, yes one of those old all smoked over "bruin cafes" where they serve jenever before breakfast. He thought it's never early enough to get used to that.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3314
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Guest on 04.10.13 10:14

@sharonl wrote:

From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

" ...or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”

The child who could throw a tantrum? The screamer?

It's not like Kate could slip Madeleine a little something to help her sleep for the afternoon while Kate put her feet up with a movie and a bottle of New Zealand's finest slice of cake is it?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Guest on 04.10.13 11:19

@lj wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Two new pics of Gerry and Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004:

From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

"I returned to work part-time In November 2003, while Madeleine started at a nursery near our home…As it turned out, this arrangement didn’t last long: in January 2004, when Madeleine was seven months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardiac resonance imaging (MRI). The use of this specialised imaging technique in cardiology was at that time relatively new in the U.K., and the posting was a big success. Gerry’s great new colleagues soon became firm friends and what he learned in Amsterdam advanced his career on our return…Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”




Madeleine at 9 months




Gerry with Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004
No sign of colic on those lazy girls' afternoon treats then.
Also, it's highly unusual in the Netherlands -where Amsterdam is- for women alone to visit a cafe in daytime, let alone with a baby, let alone an expectant mother with a baby (= the twins!); cafes were and are considered unsafe for babies because everybody smoked in there till smokiing was banned two years ago, which danger would also hold true for expectant women. 

Socially, unattended women do not go into a cafe, it's just isn't done. Maybe with friends, but never on their own. This could easlily be considered soliciting. 

And unattended ladies do not dream of entering cafes during daytime, ever, only tearooms.
Uuuhhh????

I won't give you my age but I can tell you this woman went alone to cafes since the early 60 ties. You might say I'm not a lady, maybe, but I met unaccompanied true  ladies there often enough.

My oldest first trip outside was with her dad to a cafe, yes one of those old all smoked over "bruin cafes" where they serve jenever before breakfast. He thought it's never early enough to get used to that.
As in: tongue in cheek :)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by tigger on 04.10.13 11:33

From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

"I returned to work part-time In November 2003, while Madeleine started at a nursery near our home…As it turned out, this arrangement didn’t last long: in January 2004, when Madeleine was seven months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardiac resonance imaging (MRI). The use of this specialised imaging technique in cardiology was at that time relatively new in the U.K., and the posting was a big success. Gerry’s great new colleagues soon became firm friends and what he learned in Amsterdam advanced his career on our return…Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”

unquote



a) Maddie would be 8 months old, not 7

b) MRI would be cardiac MRI - cardiology Magnetic resonance imaging not CRI imo

c) lazy 'girl's'afternoon - treating ourselves to a movie - A child of 8 months  can't really be included in such pursuits, the lazy girls are supposed to be looking after the baby, who will only have limited interest in a movie.
d) at just over six months old, November 03, Maddie 'started a nursery'. Jolly good, lucky it was near their home. 6 months?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by aquila on 04.10.13 11:37

@tigger wrote:From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

"I returned to work part-time In November 2003, while Madeleine started at a nursery near our home…As it turned out, this arrangement didn’t last long: in January 2004, when Madeleine was seven months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardiac resonance imaging (MRI). The use of this specialised imaging technique in cardiology was at that time relatively new in the U.K., and the posting was a big success. Gerry’s great new colleagues soon became firm friends and what he learned in Amsterdam advanced his career on our return…Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”

unquote



a) Maddie would be 8 months old, not 7

b) MRI would be cardiac MRI - cardiology Magnetic resonance imaging not CRI imo

c) lazy 'girl's'afternoon - treating ourselves to a movie - A child of 8 months  can't really be included in such pursuits, the lazy girls are supposed to be looking after the baby, who will only have limited interest in a movie.
d) at just over six months old, November 03, Maddie 'started a nursery'. Jolly good, lucky it was near their home. 6 months?
Creche would have been a better thing to say but then so would film instead of movie. Appealing to the American reader?

Anyway, a creche to provide childcare so that a mum can return to work would only be needed for the 1 and a half days Kate was working....heaven forbid the much loved and wanted baby Madeleine was left in a creche on any other days!
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8420
Reputation : 1534
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Appealing to the American reader...or writer?

Post by Erroll Garner on 31.12.16 0:08

@aquila wrote:
@tigger wrote:The writer is this book is clearly an American-speaker - according to the excerpt about "lazy girls' afternoon".
He also uses the word "movie" instead of film (or fillum - as pronounced in Scouse).
I say "he" because of this passage which any mother who has brought up a baby/toddler would know, is complete nonsense. In fact, the writer may never had had a daughter or even children and possibly no experience of children - is possibly male and on the young side. It's easy just to use this slate Kate, but in my humble opinion, she did not write this book, see below.

The whole image described in the short paragraph, is that of a very hot soporific afternoon where a young woman is having some "me down-time" with a best friend (or girlfriend as they say in the US bit not in UK as it has totally different connotations of a romantic or sexual nature). It seems to me that the American writer is talking about living in the heat of the deep south or somewhere where the climate differs from Northern Europe?

Judging from this excerpt (and a couple of others I've come across in blogs and from the same book), Kate had little input into the book at all. It seems to have been written by someone Kate hasn't much, or at all, consulted about the subject at hand, and someone she definitely doesn't know very well! I guess if the writer lives in America, Kate may not have had much personal face to face discussions with him(her). Could be written by multiple persons but all American.

Anyway, my point is that Gerry McCann was in Washington in July 2007 (flew from Portugal?). According to some new Wikileaks emails, he seemed to know some people there. This absence was around the same time Kate almost confessed via her dream to the Police; why sniffer dogs were brought in and why they were finally made suspects.






__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
c) lazy 'girl's'afternoon - treating ourselves to a movie - A child of 8 months  can't really be included in such pursuits, the lazy girls are supposed to be looking after the baby, who will only have limited interest in a movie.
d)Creche would have been a better thing to say but then so would film instead of movie. Appealing to the American reader?

Anyway, a creche to provide childcare so that a mum can return to work would only be needed for the 1 and a half days Kate was working....heaven forbid the much loved and wanted baby Madeleine was left in a creche on any other days!
avatar
Erroll Garner

Posts : 20
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by kaz on 31.12.16 9:43

@sharonl wrote:Two new pics of Gerry and Madeleine at the mother-and-toddler group, Amsterdam, February 2004:

From 'Madeleine', by Kate McCann, pp. 32-33:

"I returned to work part-time In November 2003, while Madeleine started at a nursery near our home…As it turned out, this arrangement didn’t last long: in January 2004, when Madeleine was seven months old, we rented out our house and moved for a year to Amsterdam, where Gerry had a fellowship to study cardiac resonance imaging (MRI). The use of this specialised imaging technique in cardiology was at that time relatively new in the U.K., and the posting was a big success. Gerry’s great new colleagues soon became firm friends and what he learned in Amsterdam advanced his career on our return…Madeleine and I would go to the park, drop into a café or just enjoy a lazy girls’ afternoon in our apartment, treating ourselves to a movie and a slice of cake. It was a little piece of heaven…”











04 CARTAS ROGATORIAS UK (FILE 4) pages 1 TO 2


cr4_1



cr4_1



1 to 2  Witness statement of Amanda Jane Coxon (former McCann cleaning woman) 2008.05.02

Leicestershire Police Force

Statement by: Amanda Jane Coxon

Date: 2nd May 2008

I am a friend of Gerry and Kate, I used to work for them and also looked after the children.
I got to know Gerry and Kate in the year 2000, I worked as a cleaner in their house in Queniborough, once a week. From the beginning they were always a very friendly couple.




 ** During the time I worked there, Kate had her first daughter, Madeleine. Kate asked me whether I would look after Madeleine twice a week when she returned to work part time. I agreed and she would leave Madeleine at my house and come and pick her up later in the day.**


 
Kate, Gerry and Madeleine moved to Amsterdam for a year and when they returned Kate was pregnant with the twins. The twins were born in February 2006 and from that time I helped to look after them
.





NOTHING in that book of hers can be relied on as being the truth and nothing but the .....................
If Gerry and Kate went to Amsterdam in January 2004 for a year, how come she was pregnant with the twins when they returned as AMANDA Coxon states above  ? That's a mighty long pregnancy!

kaz

Posts : 417
Reputation : 348
Join date : 2014-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Erroll Garner on 01.01.17 22:53

@kaz: "If Gerry and Kate went to Amsterdam in January 2004 for a year, how come she was pregnant with the twins when they returned as AMANDA Coxon states above  ? That's a mighty long pregnancy!"


Find it unusual to the point of impossible that McCanns would spontaneously decide to have private IVF in Holland (the Netherlands), especially after a successful IVF in the UK (on NHS?), and to decide to embark on this during a one year sabbatical visit (that seems to have been arranged at the last minute and not in advance - given Kate went back to work for a month or two part-time before the move and she says in the book that this was cut short unexpectedly owing to Gerry's sabbatical year in Amsterdam). As (alleged) doctors they should've known that IVF can take up to 2 years (this is what IVF doctors advise patients how to plan the treatment), so there would not really have been enough time during their one year visit to become pregnant, despite a previous successful outcome, this cannot be guaranteed.
Also, Madeline was only seven months old when they arrived in Holland - quite soon to be planning another IVF treatment, perhaps?
In theory, Kate could have started IVF on arrival in Holland and then become pregnant within 8 months to be visibly pregnant when she returned to the UK.
It seems that the sabattical and the trip to Holland was not planned more than a couple of months in advance, though - so given their level of meticulous in planning their Portuguese holiday (and planning it so that three pre-school children were hardly in the way), I find the assumption that they suddenly decided to have IVF in Holland during a discrete time of one year, quite unbelievable, if not absurd.
Also, they are both NHS doctor who would know other consultants, possibly know IVF consultants very well, especially where-ever Madeline as conceived. Why would they decide to then have a stranger doctor, Dutch-speaking (presumably) doctor, treating them. Also, on NHS it would've been free, whereas in Holland they would've had to pay excessive fees for private IVF. They should have been able to afford it, on consultant salary, but many doctors believe in the NHS and shun private treatment, whenever they can.
avatar
Erroll Garner

Posts : 20
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 new pics Gerry and Madeleine in Amsterdam February 2004

Post by Erroll Garner on 02.01.17 0:18

WHO WROTE KATE'S BOOK? 
Judging by the excerpts I have read, most of them highlighted for their dubious nature, I have postulated that these excerpts were written by an American writer (at least one), possibly male and possibly young, the latter owing to the fact he might not have much experience, as a parent, bringing up a young child. I also linked this theory to the recent post about Podesta and Gerry McCann's trip to Washington in July 2007. (Why?....Really, why?)
I can't comment on the whole book as I haven't read it.
However, I've come across another excerpt apparently about Kate's nightmare of the worst case scenario that Madeline's genitals had been torn apart. This coupled with the above excerpt which is particularly far-fetched - in referring to a seven months old Madeline as a "girlfriend" with whom one can supposedly spend a "lazy" romantic (?) afternoon with in Amsterdam - leads me to offer a further hypothesis that the writer of the book is an American male with, at the very least, paedophile tendencies, or at worst, he has the mind of a hard-core paedophile - one that sees a baby as a small adult or woman.
avatar
Erroll Garner

Posts : 20
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/