The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 3 Mm11

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 3 Mm11

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 3 Regist10

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 3 Empty Re: Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences

Post by windchime 25.09.13 21:40

sallypelt wrote:COMARE, ANDREW BROWN, COMARE DIRECTOR, GERRY McCANN
-Gerry McCann is a member of a government quango called COMARE (Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment) which has repeatedly come out in opposition to campaigners who claim that childhood cancers are more prevalent around nuclear power stations

Twisted Evil COMARE's director happens to be a cardiologist based at the very hospital where Gerry and Kate first met, the Glasgow Western Infirmary. If COMARE's contacts incorporate individuals in the broader nuclear industry, these might include Andrew Brown: Head of Media for Europe's largest producer of nuclear electricity... and brother of Prime Minister Gordon.

Question: since when is a cardiologist have the experience to
comment on radiation?

Shocked BELL POTTINGER, GERRY, GORDON BROWN, NUCLEAR POWER INDUSTRY
"Bell Pottinger represent both the McCanns and the Portuguese holiday village they were staying in. Bell Pottinger also provide PR for the nuclear power industry, have close connections with New Labour (Tony Blair gave Tim bell his peerage), have helped sell New labours unique vision of democracy in Iraq and and have been heavily involved with several of New labours disastrous IT schemes "

Lots more to read:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Now this is very interesting and worth a lot more reading into. Could explain the support of the Government.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 3 Empty Re: Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 21:52

A bit more info on Bell Pottinger

Bell Pottinger 'helped choose Rebekah Brooks' phone hacking arrest station'
Bell Pottinger Public Affairs executives helped Rebekah Brooks, the embattled former chief executive of News International, choose which police station she would like to be arrested in and questioned.

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 25.09.13 21:53

Portia wrote:
Hicks wrote:
Hicks wrote:
marxman wrote:
Hicks wrote:
marxman wrote:After reading thru' some of the PJ files, I believe this statement by a Mr John Brown to be of some interest.
Apologies if this has been disgusted before, but I find it interesting because a Mr Michael Wright is also one
of the drivers of the hired car.
Are these two people, the same Michael Wright allied to the McCanns?
Is this John Brown related to Gordon Brown?

Appears strange, two people with surnames Wright and Brown, hire a car in and around the time of the
incident, and are questioned by the PJ.

Gordon Brown does have a brother called John.

Thanks Hicks, very interesting if not incriminating! May explain a lot of these 'special' relationships/contacts
I am very interested in this 'other' Michael Wright. I have been looking through references to this man on older threads and have found that John Brown and Michael Wright(plus others who had hired the Renault just before the McCann's) might all have been doctors. I have looked on the GMC list of registered doctors and found one Michael George Wright. There are many John Browns so it is possible that he is a doctor. Now wouldn't it be a very strange coincidence if all these people who hired this car during this time were doctors?
Blimey!  Well there you are! Sorry if this is old news  but I did not know that Jill Renwick - best friend of the MC'S- lives in the same street as Gordon Brown's brother John. Not saying that he was the hire car driver though.

Scroll down and it's there in black and white.

And she says she doesn't know hem, so there..
I read that. sarcastic However Jill ( long time neighbour of Brown) says that she met John Brown in the street and asked him if he could do anything to help.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.09.13 21:59

kinell wrote: Michael George Wright ***

Michael Terence Wright ***Skipton

This seems as good a place as any to ask this question:. 

Nbrado was from Skipton and was a moderator on the 3Arguido's forum and he nicked the database. Just wondering if he might be Michael Wright who is also from Skipton.

No. Nbrado was Neil Bradley.

At one time he was a co-admin with Brenda Ryan on the '3 Arguidos' forum.

They had a fall-out - not an uncommon thing by any means with Brenda Ryan.

Neil Bradley started to question what was happening to all the donations being made to 3As, and once wrote this:

“The [finances of 3As] is such a big subject and one which has pained me also. When we started the website I actually refused to take donations, but once the server outgrew the shared solution we had and costs were rising plus technical problems the need for a dedicated server came into action. I made it clear that it was for NON PROFIT and by that I meant also no advertising or anything that would put the site in a situation of being accused of profiting from the scenario, something that I was never happy with and rightfully so.

Many people donated and initially while I was in admin I demanded a daily update from Bren to donations received and insisted on the footer at the bottom showing how much was taken in and how much was put to Hostgator.

As of late, you still see ‘Fund to Hostgator’, but this is NOT the case, the server was moved to BEO's system and he now operates and runs the server. It was not long then before the crappy front end appeared and the blatant advertising. Anyone who works in IT will know that by visiting the site or clicking those ads generates revenue and that revenue goes to Beo. Basically now he sits back and makes MONEY from the McCann issue. This makes me incredibly angry and it’s as low as they can possibly go - they claim seeking justice but it really is about the money now”.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by kinell 25.09.13 22:11

Tony Bennett wrote:
kinell wrote: Michael George Wright ***

Michael Terence Wright ***Skipton

This seems as good a place as any to ask this question:. 

Nbrado was from Skipton and was a moderator on the 3Arguido's forum and he nicked the database. Just wondering if he might be Michael Wright who is also from Skipton.
No. Nbrado was Neil Bradley.

At one time he was a co-admin with Brenda Ryan on the '3 Arguidos' forum.

They had a fall-out - not an uncommon thing by any means with Brenda Ryan.

Neil Bradley started to question what was happening to all the donations being made to 3As, and once wrote this:

“The [finances of 3As] is such a big subject and one which has pained me also. When we started the website I actually refused to take donations, but once the server outgrew the shared solution we had and costs were rising plus technical problems the need for a dedicated server came into action. I made it clear that it was for NON PROFIT and by that I meant also no advertising or anything that would put the site in a situation of being accused of profiting from the scenario, something that I was never happy with and rightfully so.

Many people donated and initially while I was in admin I demanded a daily update from Bren to donations received and insisted on the footer at the bottom showing how much was taken in and how much was put to Hostgator.

As of late, you still see ‘Fund to Hostgator’, but this is NOT the case, the server was moved to BEO's system and he now operates and runs the server. It was not long then before the crappy front end appeared and the blatant advertising. Anyone who works in IT will know that by visiting the site or clicking those ads generates revenue and that revenue goes to Beo. Basically now he sits back and makes MONEY from the McCann issue. This makes me incredibly angry and it’s as low as they can possibly go - they claim seeking justice but it really is about the money now”.

So if it was all about money, why did Beowulf shut the forum down?

kinell
kinell

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 25.09.13 22:36

windchime wrote:
-Gerry McCann is a member of a government quango called COMARE (Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment) which has repeatedly come out in opposition to campaigners who claim that childhood cancers are more prevalent around nuclear power stations

Twisted Evil COMARE's director happens to be a cardiologist based at the very hospital where Gerry and Kate first met, the Glasgow Western Infirmary. If COMARE's contacts incorporate individuals in the broader nuclear industry, these might include Andrew Brown: Head of Media for Europe's largest producer of nuclear electricity... and brother of Prime Minister Gordon.

comment on radiation?

"Bell Pottinger represent both the McCanns and the Portuguese holiday village they were staying in. Bell Pottinger also provide PR for the nuclear power industry, have close connections with New Labour (Tony Blair gave Tim bell his peerage), have helped sell New labours unique vision of democracy in Iraq and and have been heavily involved with several of New labours disastrous IT schemes "

Lots more to read:

Now this is very interesting and worth a lot more reading into. Could explain the support of the Government.
It seems that one way or another GM, at that time in 2007, had strong links to Gordon Brown.
Perhaps GM could have been dangerous to GB in some way, better then to give him what he wants.

Mr Amaral says ......"during the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the British police were 'invited' to sign a document of confidentiality that prevents them today from talking about what happened in Portugal and in England, a procedure that is not normal for police in England. It is normal in the cases of the secret services".

And this....." Goncalo Amaral said that he was under surveillance and he knows that his phone is being tapped. The former head of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann does not know who is watching him, but he affirms that his e-mails have been the target of constant curiosity and that part of this information has been transmitted back to the McCann's.

The above info gives me no hope that the truth will ever come out. Someone or something remains totally invisible with the help of VIP'S back in the UK.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 23:13

I tend to agree with Cristobel: K.I.S.S.
Bonne nuit smilie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.13 9:15

With thanks to poster "oversoon" on the MM forum, there is a link to Michael Wright's LinkedIn profile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.09.13 14:23

tigger wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
tigger wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:From the current available transcript of Pike's testimonyi it would seem Gerry 'quit work' as a consultant cardiologist and at some subsequent point in time began working with/on a 'research project'. 

Pike's testimony appears to imply that the documentary which followed publication of Dr Amaral's book caused the saintly one to sustain 'secondary trauma' which in turn resulted in Gerry 'leaving work' and also gave rise to anti-McCann websites and the alleged threat to kidnap one or t'other of the twins.
Imo relieving Gerry from his commitments was a purely humanitarian gesture. As far away from patients as possible.
As for te shark-eyed one  to comfort Kate.... Attila the Hun would be preferable
IMO Gerry's career is worthy of scrutiny.  It seems at one point he aspired to become a surgeon but he then switched to cardiology, a medical specialty in which he would undertake ward rounds/hold clinics etc but would not wield a scalpel.  Did he not make the grade? 

As I understand it, he rose to the highest level of consultant cardiologist but is now working on a 'research project', which seems to suggest he's been relegated to the back room laboratory.   Was his name causing embarrassment to whichever NHS Trust he was employed by? Were patients voting with their feet rather than be treated by Dr McCrippen?

You've got it spot on about the shark eyes, tigger.  I agree - an evening with Attila, or Hitler or Stalin for that matter, would be preferable to being in Gerry's company for any longer than was strictly necessary and Jeremy Paxman's body language when he came face to face with Dr McCann indicated he was of the same opinion.
Imo Gerry is at best mediocre in his field. I've read  some of his work, the MRI cardiology study written with others and some are more like passable A level efforts. Top of his field?  Nowhere near. If you want a good laugh have a look at doctor Gerry in the video 'Madeleine was here' .  
I'm inclined to think he scraped through and had a bit of help in the form of  'connections' seeing that he obviously still had a few of similar  helpful connections in 2007 .
I agree Tigger. You don't end up in nuclear imagine because of your great diagnostic or therapeutic skills. Or your bedside manners for that matter.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 26.09.13 14:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Pauline McCann's name has certainly cropped up somewhere.

Here's her police statement.

NFWTD

Many thanks for the link.

It seems she also arrived in PdL on the 29th.

snip from file:
". States that since 1999 she works as an infant educator and began working in Portugal in 2002 in various cities in the Algarve;
. She arrived in Portugal on the 29th of April and from this day has exercised her functions as an infant educator in various cubs, and since the 29th of April has worked in the Baby Club which is destined for children of ages four months to one year of age; "

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.09.13 14:44

Châtelaine wrote:To be fair: around the time of the May 3 debacle he had been working very hard to get a grant for a research project. IIRC he did get the money, but I cannot find details anymore as to the subject of the project and the money & time involved ...

ETA
Dr G McCann
Clinical Evaluation of 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging for the Management of Patients with Coronary Heart Disease: The CE-MARC2 study
£60,000 British Heart Foundation

Dr G McCann
Professor L Ng, Professor N Samani, Dr I Squire
Contribution to LVH and diastolic dysfunction assessed by myocardial tissue tagging to symptoms and exercise intolerance in severe aortic stenosis
£149,583 British Heart Foundation
I doubt he could keep his job if he didn't do that. Research is an ongoing requirement, and most is done with grants

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.05.15 12:04

comment on radiation?

Lots more to read:

This is from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'In late 2006 and early 2007 two reports were produced which looked at the effects of nuclear research and nuclear power facilities on childhood cancers and in particular leukaemia. One report was produced in the UK (2006) and the other in Germany (2007). The German report found that the incidence of childhood leukemia in the regions surrounding their nuclear facilities were significantly higher than the childhood leukemia incidence rate for Germany as a whole. The findings of the UK claimed no such higher levels and where there were clusters the report pretty much blamed infections and environmental reasons other than nuclear factors on the rates of such cancers in the UK.

Odd that two reports should contain such wide contradictions in their findings. If the German report is correct then the UK report surely suggests a whitewash and a covering up of the dangers to our children.

German report:

UK report:

I wonder how many people are aware that Gerry McCann was on the COMARE medical subcommittee which researched the safety of nuclear power and published those findings in it's 11th report in 2006

Subcommittee members 2006: From archive

Gerry McCann no longer appears as an advisor on nuclear safety to any COMARE committees, with his last appearance on the members list being in 2008. This is from 2009
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this is the current member listing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 28.05.15 14:07

tigger wrote:

comment on radiation?

Lots more to read:

This is from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'In late 2006 and early 2007 two reports were produced which looked at the effects of nuclear research and nuclear power facilities on childhood cancers and in particular leukaemia. One report was produced in the UK (2006) and the other in Germany (2007). The German report found that the incidence of childhood leukemia in the regions surrounding their nuclear facilities were significantly higher than the childhood leukemia incidence rate for Germany as a whole. The findings of the UK claimed no such higher levels and where there were clusters the report pretty much blamed infections and environmental reasons other than nuclear factors on the rates of such cancers in the UK.

Odd that two reports should contain such wide contradictions in their findings. If the German report is correct then the UK report surely suggests a whitewash and a covering up of the dangers to our children.

German report:

UK report:

I wonder how many people are aware that Gerry McCann was on the COMARE medical subcommittee which researched the safety of nuclear power and published those findings in it's 11th report in 2006

Subcommittee members 2006: From archive

Gerry McCann no longer appears as an advisor on nuclear safety to any COMARE committees, with his last appearance on the members list being in 2008. This is from 2009
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this is the current member listing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
unquote
were anyone to be the author of a report potentially whitewashing the risk in the UK what would the payoff / leverage be??  Often discussed is the power / protection they have, be it, they were at Princes Di's autopsy, know where Lord Lucan is, Nazi's have a base on the dark side of the moon etc etc  but what could one possibly expect in return??
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum