The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Mm11

shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Mm11

shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Regist10

Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having listened to the interview, do you now believe THIS is what happened to Madeleine McCann?

shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Vote_lcap7%shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Vote_lcap79%shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 11 ]
shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Vote_lcap14%shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Empty Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton

Post by theMagician 13.09.13 3:04

'...I have had several attempts at posting the link to this interview on mainstream media and ALWAYS it has been refused. It would seem mainstream media are not interested in what could be the truth about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Considering this comes from the respected Barrister Michael Shrimpton, it is likely to be more truthful than the nonsense put out by newspapers such as the Daily Mail.

Recorded on 11th January 2013 and broadcast on Bristol Community Radio, here is the radio interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton. Approximately 18 minutes and 33 seconds long, I recommend you listen to the full interview even though the subjects touched on are shocking and distressing.' - the Magician

theMagician

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Empty Re: Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton

Post by Tony Bennett 13.09.13 9:07

Welcome here, theMagician.

You say that barrister Michael Shrimpton is 'respected' and 'more likley to be truthful' than the newspapers.

Shrimpton is an intelligent, learned man, especially on issues relating to the British constitution and British weights and measures, where he is an acknowledged expert. He has connections with Britain's intelligence community.

However, Shrimpton has also been described as a 'Walter Mitty figure' and a 'fantasist'. In the wake of Dr Kelly's death, to give one example, he claimed that he had intelligence that Kelly had been lured into the Oxfordshire woods and murdered by 'an Iraqi hit squad'. It simply wasn't credible.

He has made ridiculous claims about the disappearance and death of Madeleine McCann. My advice is that they should be completely ignored.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

shrimpton - Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton Empty Re: Interview with Barrister Michael Shrimpton

Post by Woofer 13.09.13 9:20

Hello magician and welcome.

Yes, I heard that interview and was quite shocked initially, then I watched several videos of him on Youtube and I soon got the measure of the type of man he is.  He is a joke in the eyes of many.  I found him to be someone desperate to be thought important, bombastic, over-dramatic and obviously someone who loves the sound of his own voice.  What`s more - his empathy level is nil.

Anyway watch the videos and see what you think.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 9:21

You beat me to it, Tony.

There's a lot about this man on the Missing Madeleine forum. He was once a member there but was banned because his claims became increasingly bizarre.

We had similar shenanigans here with Stephen Birch.

By the way, how does a barrister not know that the age of criminal responsibility in the U K is 10, not 14 as he mentions in the interview?

As for Edward Heath, we need a lot more evidence that he was a murderous paedophile than just Mr Shrimpton saying so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by theMagician 13.09.13 11:33

'...I am grateful for the rebuttals so far...and I am sure there will be more to come. I'm also delighted with your most generous welcome to this forum. I have an open mind regarding this incident, but I am staunchly biased that the McCanns were prosecutorially reckless in leaving such a young child alone while they went off to enjoy tapas. Of that there is no doubt they are guilty. In my view it is unforgivable and they are completely to blame. We do NOT live in a perfect world where children can be left alone safely or where young teens can walk home at night in the latest scantily-clad fashion without attracting undue attention that can lead to an attack. Regarding the McCanns; There simply is no excuse for such bad parenting and I am very surprised there was no punishment, even though I am very mindful of the dumbing down of British justice over the past few years. My gut feeling is the McCanns know more than they are saying and they certainly know how to manipulate the press. Bottom line is; They left a baby alone in a foreign country. GUILTY as charged!' - theMagician
theMagician

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 12:02

Could I recommend this report for those who have yet to see it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would like to believe that the McCanns are guilty of nothing other than a simple error of judgement but their version of events and their behaviour ever since makes that impossible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 13.09.13 12:20

I am not going to listen to it again, but he mentioned how the youths being taken to Ted Heath's boat had to be killed because they would recognise him.  I can understand that 14 year olds would recognise the country's Prime Minister.

I doubt very much whether a child of three or four would recognise any European bigwig, and would need to be silenced because of it ..... so for that reason alone I don't think he can be credible.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 12:25

Well, Madeleine was of course some sort of child prodigy according to her loving parents.........I'm sure she could positively identify her "abductors".

Not that I'm suggesting that there's any credibility to what this man says!

Anyone feeling brave enough can access more ramblings here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.09.13 13:03

Miraflores wrote:I am not going to listen to it again, but he mentioned how the youths being taken to Ted Heath's boat had to be killed because they would recognise him.  I can understand that 14 year olds would recognise the country's Prime Minister.

I doubt very much whether a child of three or four would recognise any European bigwig, and would need to be silenced because of it ..... so for that reason alone I don't think he can be credible.
My information is that Heath preferred much younger boys, 14. Can be practically adult height. No, he's not credible imo. Certainly not about MBM.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.13 14:00

Bumping this topic for new members as Michael Shrimpton is again being mentioned elsewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top