The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Basic parental responsibility Mm11

Basic parental responsibility Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Basic parental responsibility Mm11

Basic parental responsibility Regist10

Basic parental responsibility

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic parental responsibility Empty Basic parental responsibility

Post by whmon 17.08.13 22:59

I've just read this old article. I hadn't read it before as I don't set much store in this sort of thing. However, this statement by GM made me sit up:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"I keep saying this, but to anyone, the casual observer, I think we look like an ordinary family.
"And that is how it is most of the time, Sean and Amelie completely understand what we are doing and occasions like this why we are away from home.
"They know, we keep them updated about what is happening and the developments, you know about the Met, about the new age-progression."
His wife added: "You have to kind of fight against it (being over-protective) a little bit to be honest, to let them develop and enjoy life like other children. It is inevitable I think."
Mr McCann went on: "I certainly think I am more protective than what I was, and Kate, before, I would have said was on the over-protective side and that is one of the ironic things about this.
"But you can't mollycoddle them. At the same time they have got to develop and become independent. I feel strongly about that.
Unquote.

This statement confirms to me that the parents are mentally unsound and therefore capable of who knows what.

Was leaving them alone and vulnerable night after night being 'over-protective'???? The real meaning of 'over-protective' is putting your children before yourself so that your children don't even realize it. Two months ago, my then still-at-home son left to go and live overseas. It broke my heart but I acted happy and excited for him so that he would not feel sad for me. There is no way on Earth that I would have ever left the house with him there alone when he was small.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum