The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


An act of faith?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An act of faith?

Post by Kepharel on 15.08.13 9:18

For all the McCann forums and blogs on the net, it seems to me the mystery has, for the most part, centred on MBM’s disappearance and the modus operandi that facilitated it.  The wellspring of discussion for motive is not so well discussed, and when it is it usually breaks surface at the point of need for the family to somehow release themselves from the responsibility of caring for the child.  I’ve always thought the real mystery to be one of why there needed to be an abdication of responsibility in the first place; the explanation for the word 'somehow' in my previous sentence.  If you can answer this one, IMO you would be well on the way to proving guilt or innocence.

A mystery is an unknown for which a solution is possible.  If there cannot be a solution then it is not a mystery, it is just an unknowable fact of life that you may soothe with faith and maybe religion. It’s my belief one or both of the McCanns were complicit in her death, or at the very least the cover-up and disposal of her body.  That belief is an act of faith only, nothing more. If the poor mite’s remains were discovered tomorrow they are never going to provide an answer to what really happened; and what could they tell us anyway? Head trauma, drug residue, whatever; it could only ever be enough to wag tongues, much as dog marking does now; there will always be doubt and ‘schools of thought’ but never the justice that forums cry out for.

Several years ago I became interested in the philosophical arguments around the concepts of free will and determinism; in a casual sort of way I hasten to add. smilie  To prevent my ramblings a concise and crystal clear google is as follows:

“Free Will is the philosophical doctrine that human beings have the power to choose from alternatives, unrestrained by causality or by preordained mystical powers.
Determinism is the philosophical doctrine that every event in the universe is the inevitable consequence of a preceding cause.”


For anyone interested, the following link, from which I have cribbed the above, is worth a quick read.


http://www.rationality.net/freewill.htm

So what has this to do with the mystery of Madeleine McCann? Even if you have never watched such programs regularly, TV shows such as Britain’s Got Talent often show exterior shots of audition venues with what seems like mile after mile of people queuing up looking for their chance at fame. Who are these people, where do they come from? There is strong evidence in those images of an untapped urge in the human psyche for fame or notoriety, but for what kind of person? Whoever they are my suspicion is that there aren’t too many Consultant heart surgeons or G.P’s amongst them.  That the McCanns propelled themselves into media superstardom cannot be contested, but why?  It’s here I return to my opinion on what the important question is; why was there a need for an abdication of responsibility in the first place?  Was the nature of the reason a ‘deterministic’ one or one of ‘free will’?
 
Whichever answer you might favour produces its own unique conundrums and will colour the focus of the resulting answer to the question of why abdication of responsibility was necessary. Whichever path you take, if you can find a provable truth in that answer you will find the guilt or innocence of the McCanns.
avatar
Kepharel

Posts : 130
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by suzyjohnson on 15.08.13 9:52

Interesting Kepharel, I'm trying to think about this one

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1206
Reputation : 269
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by sallypelt on 15.08.13 10:12

An act of faith?
  Kepharel Today at 9:18 am

Snipped from Kepharel's post:

"For all the McCann forums and blogs on the net, it seems to me the mystery has, for the most part, centred on MBM’s disappearance and the modus operandi that facilitated it.  The wellspring of discussion for motive is not so well discussed, and when it is it usually breaks surface at the point of need for the family to somehow release themselves from the responsibility of caring for the child.  I’ve always thought the real mystery to be one of why there needed to be an abdication of responsibility in the first place; the explanation for the word 'somehow' in my previous sentence.  If you can answer this one, IMO you would be well on the way to proving guilt or innocence"


Having read so much about this case, I am of the opinion that we should look beyond the 3 May 2007, and  look at events AFTER they left 5A apartment. We have heard, over the past few weeks that SY wants to speak to "cleaners in a white van". This has caused some criticism from some forum members, who believe this is just a red herring. But my thoughts go to the garden in the apartment that the McCann's went to after they left 5A. There's information about cleaners and gardeners in this new apartment, and "new plants" being planted, which seems to have confused the gardener.

Wasn't it outside the new apartment that the McCann's left the car boot open on a few nights, because of the bad smell of "nappies, rotting meat"?

sallypelt

Posts : 3731
Reputation : 853
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.08.13 10:54

@Kepharel wrote:...If the poor mite’s remains were discovered tomorrow they are never going to provide an answer to what really happened; and what could they tell us anyway?.
Quite a lot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_anthropology

It's amazing what these forensic anthropologists can deduce - and the science behind their work is increasing all the time...

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14939
Reputation : 3019
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Guest on 15.08.13 11:11

Indeed yes. I saw the recent programme about the discovery of the skeleton of Richard III; there was so much information which it yielded after more than 500 years.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Kepharel on 15.08.13 14:19

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Kepharel wrote:...If the poor mite’s remains were discovered tomorrow they are never going to provide an answer to what really happened; and what could they tell us anyway?.
Quite a lot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_anthropology

It's amazing what these forensic anthropologists can deduce - and the science behind their work is increasing all the time...
 Thanks for the link Tony, very interesting...and educational
avatar
Kepharel

Posts : 130
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Guest on 15.08.13 15:19

@sallypelt wrote:An act of faith?
  Kepharel Today at 9:18 am

Snipped from Kepharel's post:

"For all the McCann forums and blogs on the net, it seems to me the mystery has, for the most part, centred on MBM’s disappearance and the modus operandi that facilitated it.  The wellspring of discussion for motive is not so well discussed, and when it is it usually breaks surface at the point of need for the family to somehow release themselves from the responsibility of caring for the child.  I’ve always thought the real mystery to be one of why there needed to be an abdication of responsibility in the first place; the explanation for the word 'somehow' in my previous sentence.  If you can answer this one, IMO you would be well on the way to proving guilt or innocence"


Having read so much about this case, I am of the opinion that we should look beyond the 3 May 2007, and  look at events AFTER they left 5A apartment. We have heard, over the past few weeks that SY wants to speak to "cleaners in a white van". This has caused some criticism from some forum members, who believe this is just a red herring. But my thoughts go to the garden in the apartment that the McCann's went to after they left 5A. There's information about cleaners and gardeners in this new apartment, and "new plants" being planted, which seems to have confused the gardener.

Wasn't it outside the new apartment that the McCann's left the car boot open on a few nights, because of the bad smell of "nappies, rotting meat"?
Ths makes interesting reading

Alexander James (Sandy) Cameron Statement

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.13 17:41

Whilst in the villa, a gardener would arrive every week or about every 15 days. This was organized by the estate agency. The gardener would leave black rubbish bags near the gate, and on at least one occasion, I used the vehicle to remove these bags. The collection of rubbish in Portugal is not made as it is in the U.K., and for this reason, it was necessary to take the rubbish to a tip (disposal area) which was called 'recycling area' near the back of the Ocean Club. I used the Renault Scenic for this reason on many occasions.

IMV, Sandy Cameron gave too much details.
IF his answers were not guided by Police questions, then his rambling on and on with too much info, probably off points, is classical sign of lying.
Maybe that's why the Yard are keen to interview the gardener, to verify this info ?


On one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.

Again, concentrating too much on explaining/excusing the evidence and odour in the car.
One is left wondering whether the Police questioned him specifically concerning those, or whether he volunteered those info ?

The next paragraph of his statement is perhaps good indication his free flow-style info is guided by his loaded-intention ?
Could his intention be to obfuscate matters to cover up for the Mccanns ? It certainly appears that way to me!


In my opinion, it is impossible that Kate and Gerry could have hidden Madeleine
or used the car to transport her to another locale. There was always a lot of people and the media observing their movements which would make this impossible. As I cited previously, I have know Madeleine her whole life and saw her on many occasions. I always found her a very smart little girl and careful with strangers. I also saw when she woke after a nap and after a night of sleep. She would occasionally appear irritated as she would when her parents were not present. For this reason, I believe that Madeleine had been awakened by a stranger she would certainly have screamed or cried out. I do not believe that there is any possibility that she would have let a stranger take her without protest.

Oh dear, it seems his relative did not let him into the detail ie that she was sedated.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Angelique on 15.08.13 17:56

Kepharel

snipped: ""For all the McCann forums and blogs on the net, it seems to me the mystery has, for the most part, centred on MBM’s disappearance and the modus operandi that facilitated it.  The wellspring of discussion for motive is not so well discussed, and when it is it usually breaks surface at the point of need for the family to somehow release themselves from the responsibility of caring for the child.  I’ve always thought the real mystery to be one of why there needed to be an abdication of responsibility in the first place; the explanation for the word 'somehow' in my previous sentence"


I don't quite understand sometimes but are you referring to the "there had to be an abduction scenario" or the actual fact that it seems K & G repeatedly left the children alone?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Lance De Boils on 15.08.13 18:03

@aiyoyo wrote:
Whilst in the villa, a gardener would arrive every week or about every 15 days. This was organized by the estate agency. The gardener would leave black rubbish bags near the gate, and on at least one occasion, I used the vehicle to remove these bags. The collection of rubbish in Portugal is not made as it is in the U.K., and for this reason, it was necessary to take the rubbish to a tip (disposal area) which was called 'recycling area' near the back of the Ocean Club. I used the Renault Scenic for this reason on many occasions.
---

In my opinion, it is impossible that Kate and Gerry could have hidden Madeleine
or used the car to transport her to another locale. There was always a lot of people and the media observing their movements which would make this impossible.
In which case, the world's media mst have seen them transporting rubbish bags around. Did they?

And if they did, then did the media know exactly what was within the bags?

I doubt it. Which makes a mockery of SC's reason for it being impossible that Maddie was hidden/transported  in the car.
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by russiandoll on 15.08.13 18:46

I think this small bit of info is very interesting :


   I also saw when she woke after a nap and after a night of sleep. She would occasionally appear irritated as she would when her parents were not present.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by sallypelt on 15.08.13 19:10

With help from the Winkworth Estate Agency in Lagos, it was established that the residence occupied by the McCann couple in Rua da Flores, lot 27 – Vivenda Vista do Mar, P da L was effectively occupied by them on 02-07-2007, whilst the contract shows that the hire period began on 1st July, according to the copy of the contract we were given.

- The McCanns' departure took place on 09-09-2007 and the keys to the house were returned the following day (10-09-2007) to the Winkworth office in Lagos by an English woman named Susan who was the wife of the Anglican vicar who celebrated mass in the P da L church


                                                The owner of the villa said that he had been in the villa after the departure of the McCanns and that it seemed to him that there were new plants at the bottom of the garden, without being able to indicate exactly which plants, a fact that he commented on with the gardener F**** Do S*****.
- When the gardener was contacted that in spite of the fact that he does the maintenance of the garden, he had not detected anything abnormal in it, namely the existence of new plants, saying that he had some difficulty in maintaining a dialogue with the owner, because of the language barrier.

- From the cleaner who worked in the residence occupied by the McCanns, it was found out that on the previous Monday 10-09-2007, she carried out her normal cleaning routine without noticing anything abnormal, just remarking that two or three boxes with dossiers were in the garage and which were later collected by a friend of the McCanns', Susan.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id315.html

sallypelt

Posts : 3731
Reputation : 853
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Guest on 15.08.13 19:45

As for the fresh meat/fish dripping in the boot of the car: do you know anyone, anyone who would go shopping in summer [in a hot climate as for that matter], who wouldn't use cooling boxes or bags for the transportation????
I don't!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by aiyoyo on 15.08.13 20:50

Châtelaine wrote:As for the fresh meat/fish dripping in the boot of the car: do you know anyone, anyone who would go shopping in summer [in a hot climate as for that matter], who wouldn't use cooling boxes or bags for the transportation????
I don't!
To be fair, they were on visit, and probably did not have cooler bags with them.

That said, Sandy Cameron's statement is very contrived, superficial, and full of holes.

On one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.
He could not remember date of supermarket trip.

He remembered what they bought.

He noticed blood running (not dripping) out from shopping bag while unloading his shopping from the boot, yet he and his wife ignored it and leave it be .
  Is this  reasonable or believable behavior of adults knowing that the hired car will be  used to transport twins, other family members and friends, and that sort of liquid stain deodorizes the car if not cleaned out immediately or properly ?

Only days later (again he could not recall the date) he noticed the strange odour ?  Where did the odour go in the interim ?  Once foul liquid dehydrates it stinks out the confine of the space and probably can be whiffed from one mile off.

He then quantifies it by saying "he did not give it much importance......" .....followed by " he  assumed it was leakage from - listen to this - bin bags or from  blood strain from days earlier shopping trip .....in that order......

Then, he cleaned up  by removing the carpet to beat it first then wipe it ....(again in that order).  Practical ?
The  (revolting) strange odour was engulfing him (that he'd to leave the boot open to air) and yet his concern was to beat out the particles from the carpet first before wiping it?

The whole order of his recount was wrong -  IMO, just a retrofit story in retrospect.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Guest on 15.08.13 21:30

@aiyoyo wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:As for the fresh meat/fish dripping in the boot of the car: do you know anyone, anyone who would go shopping in summer [in a hot climate as for that matter], who wouldn't use cooling boxes or bags for the transportation????
I don't!
To be fair, they were on visit, and probably did not have cooler bags with them.

That said, Sandy Cameron's statement is very contrived, superficial, and full of holes.

On one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.
He could not remember date of supermarket trip.

He remembered what they bought.

He noticed blood running (not dripping) out from shopping bag while unloading his shopping from the boot, yet he and his wife ignored it and leave it be .
  Is this  reasonable or believable behavior of adults knowing that the hired car will be  used to transport twins, other family members and friends, and that sort of liquid stain deodorizes the car if not cleaned out immediately or properly ?

Only days later (again he could not recall the date) he noticed the strange odour ?  Where did the odour go in the interim ?  Once foul liquid dehydrates it stinks out the confine of the space and probably can be whiffed from one mile off.

He then quantifies it by saying "he did not give it much importance......" .....followed by " he  assumed it was leakage from - listen to this - bin bags or from  blood strain from days earlier shopping trip .....in that order......

Then, he cleaned up  by removing the carpet to beat it first then wipe it ....(again in that order).  Practical ?
The  (revolting) strange odour was engulfing him (that he'd to leave the boot open to air) and yet his concern was to beat out the particles from the carpet first before wiping it?

The whole order of his recount was wrong -  IMO, just a retrofit story in retrospect.
 And how often do we have blood actually leaking from plastic shopping bags? I've had none, ever, and I'm old.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Casey5 on 15.08.13 21:43

"In my opinion, it is impossible that Kate and Gerry could have hidden Madeleine
or used the car to transport her to another locale. There was always a lot of people and the media observing their movements which would make this impossible."

But they weren't followed around by the media. In return for organised photo shoots of Kate looking pensive and Gerry hiding a smug grin and of course the "having fun with the twins" photos and carefully regulated statements, the McCanns were left alone by the media.
I bet they could and did go off on many occasions without being followed by a media pack, the opportunity would be there for them to do what they wanted.

Casey5

Posts : 342
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Guest on 15.08.13 21:46

Blood and organisms seeping into supermarket trolleys, shopping baskets, onto conveyor belts, checkout operator's hands, contaminating everyone's food, hands, clothing? I don't think so. 

Rotting Nappies in the trunk of a doctor's car causing God knows what disease, cholera?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by tigger on 16.08.13 6:43

@aiyoyo

Blood running out from packed meat I'd just bought would be an indication that it would be safer to throw it out. In a hot climate t takes little time for lethal organisms to develop.

The excuse is nonsense.

The Camerons were of special interest to the PJ as was Michael Wright.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Monty Heck on 16.08.13 10:27

@aiyoyo wrote:
Whilst in the villa, a gardener would arrive every week or about every 15 days. This was organized by the estate agency. The gardener would leave black rubbish bags near the gate, and on at least one occasion, I used the vehicle to remove these bags. The collection of rubbish in Portugal is not made as it is in the U.K., and for this reason, it was necessary to take the rubbish to a tip (disposal area) which was called 'recycling area' near the back of the Ocean Club. I used the Renault Scenic for this reason on many occasions.

IMV, Sandy Cameron gave too much details.  
IF his answers were not guided by Police questions, then his rambling on and on with too much info, probably off points, is classical sign of lying.
Maybe that's why the Yard are keen to interview the gardener, to verify this info ?


On one occasion, I believe it was on July of 2007, I took Patricia to the supermarket. We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef. When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car. I did not give it much importance and assumed it was likely due to the leakage from the rubbish bags or from the blood which had escaped from the shopping bags. As a result, we removed the carpet from the boot (trunk) in order to clean it. I tossed (beat) the boot carpet to remove any particles and cleaned it with a wet cloth and left it to air out.

Again, concentrating too much on explaining/excusing the evidence and odour in the car.
 One is left wondering whether the Police questioned him specifically concerning those, or whether he volunteered those info ?  

The next paragraph of his statement  is perhaps good indication his free flow-style info is guided by his loaded-intention ?
Could his intention be to obfuscate matters to cover up for the Mccanns ?  It certainly appears that way to me!


In my opinion, it is impossible that Kate and Gerry could have hidden Madeleine
or used the car to transport her to another locale. There was always a lot of people and the media observing their movements which would make this impossible. As I cited previously, I have know Madeleine her whole life and saw her on many occasions. I always found her a very smart little girl and careful with strangers. I also saw when she woke after a nap and after a night of sleep. She would occasionally appear irritated as she would when her parents were not present. For this reason, I believe that Madeleine had been awakened by a stranger she would certainly have screamed or cried out. I do not believe that there is any possibility that she would have let a stranger take her without protest.

Oh dear, it seems his relative did not let him into the detail ie that she was sedated.
Regarding gardners leaving black rubbish bags for disposal by occupants of a rented villa - complete nonsense.  Villa owners, especially those running  holiday rentals employ people with appropriate transport to carry their gardening tools and to dispose of branches, cuttings, etc afterwards.  Anyone renting a villa who had a visit from a gardener who left bags of garden waste behind would simply call the property management company to have them removed.  Visitors are certainly not expected to remove garden debris themselves as 1) they would not know where to take it and 2) they may not have transport.  I have never seen the so called recycling area for garden rubbish near the OC as suggested by SC and there is certainly nothing which could be described as a tip anywhere in the village, although there are plenty of recycling bins for cans, paper, glass etc dotted about PDL.

With regard to disposing of other rubbish, PDL is a very clean and well looked after village and there is a daily rubbish collection by the council when all bins in the locality are emptied.  Bins are invariably within a very short distance of housing to encourage residents to remove rubbish daily from their property so generally speaking residents have no need to transport large or heavy bags of non recycable waste - even if that were necessary the distance would be very short, maybe a block or so away.  So this tale of contamination of the hire car by garden waste, dirty nappies or blood seeping from shopping bags appears nothing more than an attempt to explain away any material found there on forensic examination and the neighbour's report to the PJ that the car boot was left open on a nightly basis.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by aiyoyo on 16.08.13 11:48

It's unheard of that a *visitor* to a Rented Apt, on visit during tragic circumstances, would even think of disposing garden waste left behind by outside contracted Gardener. Believable ?
Especially bearing in mind SC's relative could not even be arsed to bin smelly nappies, instead left them lying around till visit to the dump.

What is significant is : by pre-empting the matter, he did not dispute the *blood* evidence found in the car. In other words, he acknowledged it.

He told the Police more than they expected.



avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by jozi on 16.08.13 12:53

@aiyoyo wrote:It's unheard of that a *visitor* to a Rented Apt, on visit during tragic circumstances, would even think of disposing garden waste left behind by outside contracted Gardener.  Believable ?  
Especially bearing in mind SC's relative could not even be arsed to bin smelly nappies, instead left them lying around till visit to the dump.

What is significant is : by pre-empting the matter, he did not dispute the *blood* evidence found in the car.  In other words, he acknowledged it.

He told the Police more than they expected.



I agree, he did not dispute the blood evidence in the car ? I live in a hot country and I don't use cooler bags when shopping at a supermarket because its straight there and back, food is packed away pronto as will go off especially milk .The plastic carrier bags that carried the meat and chicken are thrown away as they tend to small awful if you do try to use them again as there are leakages from the meat, its not that much that it would leak onto the carpet in the boot though !

Disposing of rubbish from the garden is not right either as the garden service takes away any rubbish they make !!! Perhaps it was their rubbish they created adding the new plant etc and didn't want to leave it for the garden service to dispose of ...prying eyes and all that !!!
avatar
jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Monty Heck on 16.08.13 13:53

@jozi wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:It's unheard of that a *visitor* to a Rented Apt, on visit during tragic circumstances, would even think of disposing garden waste left behind by outside contracted Gardener.  Believable ?  
Especially bearing in mind SC's relative could not even be arsed to bin smelly nappies, instead left them lying around till visit to the dump.

What is significant is : by pre-empting the matter, he did not dispute the *blood* evidence found in the car.  In other words, he acknowledged it.

He told the Police more than they expected.



I agree, he did not dispute the blood evidence in the car ? I live in a hot country and I don't use cooler bags when shopping at a supermarket because its straight there and back, food is packed away pronto as will go off especially milk .The plastic carrier bags that carried  the meat and chicken are thrown away as they tend to small awful if you do try to use them again as there are leakages from the meat, its not that much that it would leak onto the carpet in the boot though !

Disposing of rubbish from the garden is not right either as the garden service takes away any rubbish they make !!! Perhaps it was their rubbish they created adding the new plant etc and didn't want to leave it for the garden service to dispose of ...prying eyes and  all that !!!
Exactly.  There is simply no creditable rationale for the McCs hire care being used as "a rubbish lorry", as it was described by one family member in the flurry of rebuttal articles following arguido status post dogs' visits.  The explanation given by SC simply raises the question why there would be large bags of waste for disposal from a holiday rental, such that required visits to the dump or why there would be rotting meat and nappies for disposal, when there is a daily refuse uplift from points convenient to village residences.  In that climate no-one keeps kitchen waste indoors for any length of time, unless of course one enjoys foul odours in the home.  The result is small amounts of refuse for disposal more often, not whacking great black bags full.  The fact that SC felt such explanations necessary is suspicious in itself and, as pointed out, rather than disputing that blood was found in the hire car, this evidence confirms that it was there, despite the claims on oath at Levenson no bodily fluids had been found there.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by aiyoyo on 16.08.13 16:48

He would have us believed that the supermarket was a few hundred km away, or in the next region perhaps. lol.

How many time have we encountered broken/faulty shopping bag ?
Moreover, for his story to be believable, you would think any normal person would instinctively clean up the mess right away, and not leave the bloody liquid to stink out the car especially considering the hot weather since it is precisely hot weather that caused the rapid de-chilliing.

It's all very well cooking up a cock and bull story to obfuscate matters for the Police.
But SC must be living in a parallel universal if he thinks that the Police are going to be fooled that easily; or that Forensics Lab are staffed by primitive idiots without a clue in their field of expertise.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Monty Heck on 16.08.13 17:22

@aiyoyo wrote:He would have us believed that the supermarket was a few hundred km away, or in the next region perhaps.  lol.

How many time have we encountered broken/faulty shopping bag ?  
Moreover, for his story to be believable, you would think any normal person would instinctively clean up the mess right away, and not leave the bloody liquid to stink out the car especially considering the hot weather since it is precisely hot weather that caused the rapid de-chilliing.

It's all very well cooking up a cock and bull story to obfuscate matters for the Police.
But SC must be living in a parallel universal if he thinks that the Police are going to be fooled that easily; or that Forensics Lab are staffed by primitive idiots without a clue in their field of expertise.
Yes, despite plenty of stores within a short drive of their apartment/villa.  Jolly unlucky to have people brought over from the UK to support in the McCs hour of need who, rather than helping, help turn suspicion on them in the middle of the biggest missing person story in history because of careless food handling, compounded by an inadequate clean up.  One would expect the McCs to have been at the very least rather put out by such hapless relatives helping turn the investigative spotlight on the hire car by their blundering rubbish disposal and food shopping mishaps, but not a bit of it, apparently.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An act of faith?

Post by Guest on 16.08.13 20:54

@aiyoyo wrote:He would have us believed that the supermarket was a few hundred km away, or in the next region perhaps.  lol.

How many time have we encountered broken/faulty shopping bag ?  
Moreover, for his story to be believable, you would think any normal person would instinctively clean up the mess right away, and not leave the bloody liquid to stink out the car especially considering the hot weather since it is precisely hot weather that caused the rapid de-chilliing.

It's all very well cooking up a cock and bull story to obfuscate matters for the Police.
But SC must be living in a parallel universal if he thinks that the Police are going to be fooled that easily; or that Forensics Lab are staffed by primitive idiots without a clue in their field of expertise.
Or under orders
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum