The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE - Page 3 Mm11

NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE - Page 3 Mm11

NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE - Page 3 Regist10

NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE - Page 3 Empty Re: NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE

Post by Snifferdog 18.10.14 8:45

Curioser wrote:
tigger wrote:It may have been because the one very rumpled bed in the children's room was then explained by Kate having slept there that night.  I think that the twins slept in that bed, with the cots pushed up against it. For some reason the McCanns find it very important that the twins slept in cots.
In interviews there are quite a lot of slip-ups:  ' taken from your bed' ' Maddie was sleeping between the twins' 'the twins on their bed' - all not literal quotes but there are topics on this.
Early Dr. Roberts also writes about this.

Oh, I see. It is very odd isn't it. What would be wrong with having them both on the bed I wonder.

Perhaps the twins/Maddie/other children slept in an/other apartment(s) other than their own, sometimes in a bed, sometimes in cots, hence their confusion whether to say cot or bed? Perhaps the cots were for other children, who perhaps spent time in apt 5a whilst the Ms stayed there.
All in my opinion.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE - Page 3 Empty Re: NAJOVA CHEKAYA casts doubt over TABLE for NINE

Post by j.rob 18.10.14 15:03

tigger wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:I've thought that the Tapas group moved on to Chaplins on the Tuesday which held a quiz night on Tuesdays. I mentioned this on twitter last week and said "If they went there.." and it hit a nerve as one said "That's a big if".  Chaplins is next to the church about 800 yards away so checking regularly would have been a lot of walking.

I checked on textusa a few minutes ago and it said the group WERE seen on the Tuesday at Chaplins by a friend of Mrs. Fenn who was interviewed by Antenna which, I guess, is a TV company. I hope the PJ have access to the video tape of the interview. Surely the PJ would have interviewed the manager of Chaplins.

Read also about the cleaner observing the arrangements of the cots and beds on the Wednesday morning.

I always find that when something needs covering up, staff get fired (and worse) and establishments get closed down (FSS). Also vital pieces of evidence are lost or destroyed.

I would think that if you go for a meal at 9pm you wouldn't want to be taking part in a quiz...more likely to be 10pm which would tie in with Chaplins and their Happy Hour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You got it in a nutshell, I had a big problem with the back-up of the staff of OC on all levels, the night itself, the creche, the printing of photos until I realised that most of the English speaking staff were backing up the official story or changed their original testimony within days, the Portuguese speakers (waiters, cleaning lady)  didn't in the main.

Chaplins, when I looked last, still do a quiz on Tuesday evenings. There never was a quiz night in the Tapas I expect, one of these glitches in the story and imo simply put out because these things weren't expected to be checked!

----------

Mrs Fenn and her friends are a bit of a thorn in the Mc side, aren't they? If it could be proved that they lied about where they were on even one evening then the whole story starts to fall apart. (It all falls apart anyway, as far as I am concerned though). Could this have been the evening when I have read somewhere that staff went to find them because there was a child crying in the apartment?

Suppose Mrs Fenn did contact OC reception and voice her concerns over the hour and a quarter of crying? And a member of staff did go and try to find the McCanns? It is possible. 

It is on record that Mrs Fenn phoned a friend about the crying. If it had been me, I would have at the very least called OC reception. I would probably have gone and knocked on the door of the apartment to see if everything was okay.  I might even have phoned police, if the child sounded very distressed and the distress was escalating.

j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 18.10.14 15:12

I think I can start to piece together some of what was going on that week. It is taking me to a place that I really do not want to go. And I feel very sorry for Madeleine. 

What I find beyond weird is the lack of Madeleine's DNA. Even if there had been an amazing clean-up job, surely there would be traces of her DNA all over the place. And at the creche (although  I wonder if she ever went to the kids' club at all . I certainly don't think she was there after Monday.)
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.10.14 15:51

justagrannynow 1 wrote:According to press reports at the time, Ms Chekaya was present at the table on the night Madeleine disappeared.  Later she decided it had been another night.
Amnesia or what ?

An aerobics instructor claimed she spent 30 minutes at the table and saw no one check the children.
Najoua Chekaya was chatting with Gerry and Kate McCann and their friends when Madeleine, then three, vanished from the family's Algarve apartment in Praia da Luz.
That night, Ms Chekaya had organised a bar quiz at the Ocean Club resort where the McCanns were staying. Her evidence is understood to corroborate the McCanns' movements in the hour before the disappearance was discovered.
. . .
Portuguese laws make it an offence for witnesses in a criminal inquiry to discuss their evidence, but it is understood Ms Chekaya was invited by Mr McCann to join his table when the quiz finished at 9.30pm.
What happened between 9pm and 10pm is likely to hold the key to Madeleine's fate.

Lovely to re-visit these things after some time.
Could someone look at the Timeline thread and point to the Stickerbook or A4 timeline which INCLUDES this girl joining them, or any mention of a quiz  !!
Do we not think four red-blooded men might have noticed and included her ?  

Brilliant.
The more these liars lie, the more their lying lies catch them out.
And everyone who tries to 'help' ends up making it all worse.  (For the McCanns that is, not for the truth)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 18.10.14 16:39

j.rob wrote:I think I can start to piece together some of what was going on that week. It is taking me to a place that I really do not want to go. And I feel very sorry for Madeleine. 

What I find beyond weird is the lack of Madeleine's DNA. Even if there had been an amazing clean-up job, surely there would be traces of her DNA all over the place. And at the creche (although  I wonder if she ever went to the kids' club at all . I certainly don't think she was there after Monday.)
Exactly
No trace of her 
An intense clean up yes but still other DNA was gathered just not hers?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.10.14 17:42

The wonderful thing about the latest story of checking for "abductor" or "Stranger" DNA, is that the story is so obviously not only false, but put together by someone with absolutely no scientific training, nor understanding of how this works. (Mitchell ?)

To compare any DNA trace and establish it was from a "Abductor / Stranger" you would have to have DNA samples from
Parents
Remaining children
TAPAS7
Tapas 7 children
Cleaners,
Handimen
Gardeners
the bloke who repaired the shutters
The bloke who mended the washing machine
All MW staff with lawful access
Owner,
Owner's family members
All guests for the last X months / years.

They are attacking it from the wrong end.  As with fingerprints NOT on record.

You have a suspect.  You take a DNA sample / fingerprints
S/he says s/he has NOT entered or been in the apartment EVER
You have his/her DNA / fingerprints in the apartment
S/he is lying.
Charge

You can't look at DNA and say "This is from an abductor, but we don't know who it was"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.10.14 18:47

PeterMac wrote:
justagrannynow 1 wrote:According to press reports at the time, Ms Chekaya was present at the table on the night Madeleine disappeared.  Later she decided it had been another night.
Amnesia or what ?

An aerobics instructor claimed she spent 30 minutes at the table and saw no one check the children.
Najoua Chekaya was chatting with Gerry and Kate McCann and their friends when Madeleine, then three, vanished from the family's Algarve apartment in Praia da Luz.
That night, Ms Chekaya had organised a bar quiz at the Ocean Club resort where the McCanns were staying. Her evidence is understood to corroborate the McCanns' movements in the hour before the disappearance was discovered.
. . .
Portuguese laws make it an offence for witnesses in a criminal inquiry to discuss their evidence, but it is understood Ms Chekaya was invited by Mr McCann to join his table when the quiz finished at 9.30pm.
What happened between 9pm and 10pm is likely to hold the key to Madeleine's fate.

Lovely to re-visit these things after some time.
Could someone look at the Timeline thread and point to the Stickerbook or A4 timeline which INCLUDES this girl joining them, or any mention of a quiz  !!
Do we not think four red-blooded men might have noticed and included her ?  

Brilliant.
The more these liars lie, the more their lying lies catch them out.
And everyone who tries to 'help' ends up making it all worse.  (For the McCanns that is, not for the truth)

I've seen photographs of the well-endowed lady, Peter, however, going by their rogatory statements, four red- blooded men may be a generous estimate. winkwink

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.10.14 18:54

The other things which stand out are the seemingly pointless events passed on why? - non sequiturs as it were:

Buying the  sunglasses
The dog bite Kate suffered
The cot that was  not  in the main bedroom on Wednesday
The tea stain

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 18.10.14 20:36

The other things which stand out are the seemingly pointless events passed on why? - non sequiturs as it were:

Buying the  sunglasses
The dog bite Kate suffered
The cot that was  not  in the main bedroom on Wednesday 
The tea stain

---------

Yes, I find these things interesting.

Buying sunglasses - Gerry needed to hide his eyes during the course of the holiday? Eyes are the window to the soul, so they say.Guilty eyes? Kate 'clobbered' him when he showed too much interest in the aerobics instructor/quiz mistress? He was crying/had not slept/had a black eye?

The dog bite - to account for a wound on Kate's ankle that had a less innocent explanation?  To account for blood in the apartment/on Kate's clothes/on Madeleine's clothes/the twins clothes. Or somewhere else?

Cot not in main bedroom on Wednesday. Do you mean that the cleaner reported this? As far as I know, Kate never wrote about putting a cot into their own bedroom. I think the only thing she says about a change in sleeping arrangements that week is that on Tuesday night Madeleine came into their room complaining that Amelie was crying. So Gerry checked on Amelie. And Madeleine slept in their bed.

And on Wednesday night Gerry left the bar area of the Tapas abruptly and Kate was annoyed and slept in the children's bedroom.

The tea stain - at first I assumed that Kate flagged up this stain on Madeleine's pyjama top as possible evidence that the abductor had entered the apartment the previous evening and had tried to drug Madeleine, and maybe the twins too. As Kate writes in her book that she believes this to have been a possibility. But I suppose there is another possible reason for why she flagged this up.

Which again takes me to places I really don't want to go.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 18.10.14 22:26

Just looking at Chaplins out of interest : current description

Fairly inexpensive. Great for British dishes when you want to go for 'home cooking'. Fish & Chips, Bangers and Mash etc.. Large portions, well prepared and nice service. They do a Cataplana for one which is unusual ( normally only for two ). The rack of lamb is probably one of the best I've ever eaten. The steaks are more than substantial. 3 course Sunday Roasts from €15 - ( 12.30 to 21.00 ). Take away service for fish & chips, curries, bangers and mash. Gets very busy during mid and high season so make sure you book in advance.
● Quiz night every Tuesday at 22.00 ( seasonal ).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]See a Sample Menu here.
Open :18.00 - 02.00 ( 7 nights ). Food served: 18.00 - 22.00.
Open :Now open for 2011 season but Thursday through Sunday only at the moment.
Where :This is the first of the four restaurants in a row just below the church and opposite the Fortaleza.
Address :Avenida Pescadores 4, Praia da Luz.8600 Luz Lagos.
Tel Sad+351) 282 789 932.

Kellys - also has 2 Quiz nights a week:
A Welsh owned bar with friendly staff. Plenty of room inside and outside seating ( a good afternoon sun trap ). Doesn't serve food, crisps and nuts ( and pork pies, if you are lucky ) only. A popular haunt of the English residents ( especially on the quiz nights ).
● Two Sky T.V.'s for football.
● Lively Quiz nights Mondays and Fridays at 22.00.
● Wi Fi hotspot.
Open :Pretty much all day, every day.
Closed :n/a
Where :Just off of the main town square past the Bull pub and before the Dolphin Restaurant.
Address :Rua da Calheta. Praia da Luz. 8600 Luz Lagos.
Facebook :facebook.com
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum