The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only Mm11

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only Mm11

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only Regist10

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only Empty Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only

Post by Kepharel 17.07.13 19:59

Dianne Webster

Introduction

I've mentioned previously that I would be taking a look at Dianne Webster’s comings and goings, as part of a review of the Tapas’s movements throughout the holiday.  I do appreciate as well, that the kernel of the whole mystery lies somewhere in the vents of 3rd May 2007, so why look at the whole holiday

In small high street accounting practices up and down the country, every day of the week, the shopkeeper, painter and decorator, window cleaner and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all are dumping plastic bags of bank statements, invoices, cheque book stubs, and paying in books onto the receptionists counter and legging it back out before any awkward questions can be thrown at him.

From all this dross the poor ‘incomplete records clerk’ has to make up a profit and loss account and balance sheet good enough to send to HM Revenue and Customs.  He needs one skill above all others; filling in the gaps of the evidence in the plastic bag of documentation.  It’s much the same with creating a timeline for the Tapas 9 evidence.

Below is a timeline for the ROUTINE only of DIANNE WEBSTER’S WEEK.  It’s her ‘plastic bag’ of facts; no-one else’s.  It does not include May 2nd and much of May 3rd as these days were exceptions, for the most part, to the routine and I will be looking at those days separately (sigh!). If anyone can throw doubt onto this timeline then let me know and I will amend (if I agree :))

Sources of Data

Dianne Webster’s PJ Interviews of 4th and 11th May 2007. and Rogatory of 11th April 2008.

The Holiday Timetable For Dianne Webster Only.

Days: April 29th to May 3rd.
Individuals:  Dianne Webster, David Payne, Fiona Payne, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne.
Source:

• Estimated times only between 6:30 am and 7:00 am, wash, dress etc until 8:00 am.

Days: April 29th to May 1st, May 3rd.
Individuals: Dianne Webster.
Source:

• Estimated times only 8:00 am and 8:45 am take breakfast in apartment.
  • Quote 4th May PJ Interview: “As for the mornings, she only had breakfast one day with her family, Wednesday, because it was raining.”
  • Quote 11th May PJ Interview: “- Prompted about the routine during the holiday period, she clarifies that she usually took breakfast in their apartment, since the Restaurant "MILLENNIUM" was quite removed from the building in which she was staying. - Still, she explains, on May 2, the eve of disappearance of MADELEINE she had taken her breakfast in the restaurant "MILLENNIUM", since it was raining that day and she did not have an opportunity to partake of the morning sports. “

In Transit: Between Apartment 5H and Tennis Courts between 9:00 am and 9:10 am.
Source: Estimated times only between 9:00 am and 9:10 am.

Source:

• Estimated Times only between 9:15 am and 10:15 am.

·        Quote 4th May PJ Interview: “On the other days, she spent the mornings playing tennis.”
·        Quote 11th May PJ Interview: “She added that in the days preceding the disappearance of Madeleine, after breakfast she would play sport (especially tennis), after which she would go to the supermarket BATISTA to make the purchases for lunch. In return, she points out that several families who made up the group met in the PAYNE's apartment to have lunch together, explaining that this was due to the fact that it is the larger apartment.” 
·        Quote: Rogatory.”Err and that, that morning, I’d only ever gone to the Millennium twice for breakfast which is where they went for breakfast that, that was the only place you could have breakfast err and I didn’t go because it was too much of a rush having the tennis lesson supposedly starting at quarter past nine, to trail all the way down there for breakfast and then have to rush back and play tennis.”

In Transit: Between Tennis Courts and Apartment 5H finishing tennis.
Source:

• Estimated Times only: between 10:15am and 10:25 am.

Location: Apartment 5H change and get ready for Batista Supermarket.
Individuals: Dianne Webster
Source:

• Estimated Times Only: between 10:25 and 11:20 am
  •  Quote: Rogatory. "4078    ”So after your tennis then, what would you generally do after your tennis?”  Reply    ”Oh dear, (sighs) well I’d go back to the apartment I know that and probably have a shower and err, err sometimes I’d just sit out on the veranda err other occasions I might go down to the pool and err do a bit of sunbathing.”

In Transit: Between Apartment 5H and Batista Supermarket and return.
Source:

• Estimated Times Only: between 11:20 am and 11:35 am. Out
  • Estimated Times Only: between 11:55 am and 12:10 pm. Return

Source:

• Estimated Times Only: between 11:35 am and 11:55 am.

Individuals: Dianne Webster, David Payne, Fiona Payne, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne.
Source:

• Estimated Time Only:  between 11:55 am and 14:00.
  • Quote: PJ Interview 11th May. “She added that in the days preceding the disappearance of Madeleine, after breakfast she would play sport (especially tennis), after which she would go to the supermarket BATISTA to make the purchases for lunch. In return, she points out that several families who made up the group met in the PAYNE's apartment to have lunch together, explaining that this was due to the fact that it is the larger apartment. 
    - After
    lunch the children took a nap, usually staying in her care, since they [the adults] went with the PAYNEs to continue with, together, the leisure activities to which the holidays were dedicated. The purpose of those activities, it is clear, that it was usual to go to the beach, pool and practice several sports monitored by the resort. Also she went to the beach at times with the Paynes and the children when they were not at the Kids Club. “

Individuals: Dianne Webster, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne
Source:

• Estimated Time Only:  between 14:00 and 15:45.

Location: If with Family, the beach, the pool, tennis courts, Apartment 5H.
Individuals: Dianne Webster, David Payne, Fiona Payne, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne.
Source:

• Estimated Family Time only:  between 15:45 and 16:40. at beach, pool, or tennis.
  • Estimated Family Time only:  between 16:45 and 18:30. at Tapas.
  • Estimated Family Time only:  between 18:30 and 18:40. In transit to Apartment 5H
  • Estimated Family Time only:  Apartment 5H between 18:40 and 19:15 prepare for bed.
  • Estimated Family Time only:  Apartment 5H 19:15 to 06:30 am in bed.
  • Quote: PJ Interview 11th May. – “In the late afternoon, from 16.45 to 17.30, the children had dinner at Restaurant "TAPAS", after which they were taken to the apartment to prepare for sleep, which usually occurred at 19:00.”
  • Quote: Rogatory. “err and again after they’d had their high tea there’d be time spent playing with them before we all went back to our apartments to put them to bed and prepare for our eve, our evening.”

Source:

• Estimated solo time only:  between 15:45 and 19:00. at beach, pool, or tennis.
  • Quote: PJ Interview 4th May. “Concerning the usual routines, the informant states that she only spent part of each afternoon with her family and that not always. Sometimes she read, she went shopping or did other things.”

Days: April 29th to May 3rd
Source:

• Estimated time only:  between 19:00 and 19:45. Bathe and prepare children for bed.
  • Estimated time only: between 1945 and 20:35 prepare adults to go out.
  • Estimated time only: In transit between Apartment and Tapas 20:35 to 20:45
  • Estimated time only: Meal at the Tapas between 20:45 and 23:00
  • Estimated time only: In transit between Tapas and Apartment 23:00 to 23:10

Quote: PJ Interview 11th May. “That said, the family PAYNE, the deponent included, prepared for the dinner that usually occurred around 20.45 in the restaurant "TAPAS." The question asked, she added that the restaurant always reserved the same table for the group at the only table that was capable of seating a group composed of nine people. Asked, she states that, although it is positioned in front of the balconies at the rear of the residential block, the angle of vision can not permit full control over possible access by people to the interior of ground-floor apartment patios that are there - especially since the restaurant is covered by a transparent oilcloth which hampers vision. Asked who has done the booking of the restaurant, says that it has been done by RACHEL, explaining that although the dinner is scheduled for 20:30, the group never gathered before 2OH45/21HOO due to successive delays of several couples.”

Quote: Rogatory 11th April 2008. “No, no I know that from the, the sun, the Sunday night was the first night we ate at the Tapas restaurant.”
Kepharel
Kepharel

Activity : 198

Back to top Go down

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only Empty Re: Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only

Post by tigger 17.07.13 21:39

Just two points:
I can look this up but for the moment: the booking for the whole week of the Tapas was made by a tall thin man accompanied by a small girl who might have been Maddie.
This is according to the girl who did the booking and it was done on Sunday morning I believe. Statement to this effect is available.

Dianne Webster may have looked after the children but Fiona Payne states that the McCanns didn't join the group for lunch during the week. It's unlikely that either Maddie or the twins were included in the group in that case unless the McCanns had left them there and gone about their own business. However, this seems strange and imo it's more likely that the whole of the McCann family didn't take part in the lunchtime meeting in the Payne's apartment.

It's a bit late for me and the computer got the heeby jeebies after a download so I'll leave the references for now.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only Empty Re: Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only

Post by Guest 17.07.13 23:28

tigger wrote:Just two points:
I can look this up but for the moment: the booking for the whole week of the Tapas was made by a tall thin man accompanied by a small girl who might have been Maddie.
This is according to the girl who did the booking and it was done on Sunday morning I believe. Statement to this effect is available.

Dianne Webster may have looked after the children but Fiona Payne states that the McCanns didn't join the group for lunch during the week. It's unlikely that either Maddie or the twins were included in the group in that case unless the McCanns had left them there and gone about their own business. However, this seems strange and imo it's more likely that the whole of the McCann family didn't take part in the lunchtime meeting in the Payne's apartment.

It's a bit late for me and the computer got the heeby jeebies after a download so I'll leave the references for now.

tigger this is the statement...

Luisa Ana de Noronha de Azevedo Coutinho

She remembers that on Sunday 29th April one of the elements of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann, she does not know his name and can only say that he was male andand that he approached her to request a booking for the whole group, for the whole week and always at 20.30.

I have said this many times on the forum, there is a word missing from the translation, have a look at the original Portuguese document.  I was alerted to this  a long time ago on MCF when one of the translators said this is what had happened and I looked at Portuguese document and the word THAT is there....I think it should read

one of the elements of the group THAT arrived with the child Madeleine McCann.

In this case that gives a different meaning altogether, meaning that it was one of the tapas 9 group and imo without Madeleine.  I think she meant one of the group that arrived in PDL with Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dianne Webster Timeline for holiday routines only Empty Lunch routine

Post by dentdelion 18.07.13 8:19

IIRC the McCann children were seen heading to a different apartment bearing plates of food on one occasion at lunchtime.  Was this the time someone noticed her runners with flashing lights?
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.07.13 8:38

dentdelion wrote:IIRC the McCann children were seen heading to a different apartment bearing plates of food on one occasion at lunchtime.  Was this the time someone noticed her runners with flashing lights?

It was the cleaner.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.07.13 9:05

Snipped from Kepharel's timeline

Source:

• Quote 4th May PJ Interview: “As for the mornings, she only had breakfast one day with her family, Wednesday, because it was raining.”
  • Quote 11th May PJ Interview: “- Prompted about the routine during the holiday period, she clarifies that she usually took breakfast in their apartment, since the Restaurant "MILLENNIUM" was quite removed from the building in which she was staying. - Still, she explains, on May 2, the eve of disappearance of MADELEINE she had taken her breakfast in the restaurant "MILLENNIUM", since it was raining that day and she did not have an opportunity to partake of the morning sports. “

......................................................................................................................................

Dianne Webster took breakfast at the Millenium restaurant twice prior to Madeleine's disappearance and not only once as listed in Kepharel's timeline. Out of five full days, Dianne Webster only had breakfast in her apartment on three occasions.

Dianne Webster's Breakfast Routine

Sunday 29th April        - Millenium                -
Tuesday 1st May         - Paynes' apartment
Wednesday 2nd May   - Millenium                - went with David Fiona and children because Tennis postponed
Thursday 3rd May       - Paynes' apartment

From Dianne Webster's Rogatory interview

[color:de22=000000]Reply    ”It was self service and I don’t really err didn’t think much to the food. (Sighs) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I remember it rained, it was raining so the tennis lesson err which normally started about, I think it was supposed to start at nine o’ clock but because people had children to get into err the, the play groups or whatever err our instructor decided I think that we’d start at quarter past nine so that was when tennis lesson started and it was for an hour I think, the tennis lesson. Err but on the Wednesday morning it was err delayed if you like, it wasn’t cancelled, we did have it later.”
4078    ”Right.”

[color:de22=000000]Reply    ”Err and that, that morning, I’d only ever gone to the Millennium twice for breakfast which is where they went for breakfast that, that was the only place you could have breakfast err and I didn’t go because it was too much of a rush having the tennis lesson supposedly starting at quarter past nine, to trail all the way down there for breakfast and then have to rush back and play tennis.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceneset 18.07.13 9:12

I thought Fiona said it was Rachel who made the booking...

“I mean, I had, I wasn’t aware of the decision to book it for the whole week, I think that had just happened when, when Rachael went to see if it was available for the, for the Sunday night and was told, that you had to sort of book ahead, it wasn’t something that we got together and pre-decided that that’s what we should do, it was just Rachael, I think it was Rachael that had done it and we were all like ‘Oh that’s great, that’s easy, we don’t have to worry about it any more, we’ll just eat there every night’ and that was the last we thought about it”.
Sceneset

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.13 9:58

Sceneset wrote:I thought Fiona said it was Rachel who made the booking...

“I mean, I had, I wasn’t aware of the decision to book it for the whole week, I think that had just happened when, when Rachael went to see if it was available for the, for the Sunday night and was told, that you had to sort of book ahead, it wasn’t something that we got together and pre-decided that that’s what we should do, it was just Rachael, I think it was Rachael that had done it and we were all like ‘Oh that’s great, that’s easy, we don’t have to worry about it any more, we’ll just eat there every night’ and that was the last we thought about it”.

Yet in this video interview, GM says he didn't think they would get in on the Thursday night>>>
 GM (from video)

The worst thing is we almost thought about not going.....and did. We weren't sure if we were going to get into the tapas.....(looks at Kate)...remember?

GM Witness statement 10th May 2007

They took the usual route to the "TAPAS", where they arrived a little after 20H35, not having passed on the route anyone known nor detected anything abnormal. Asked, he said that the dinner bookings were made since Monday, it was already the intention of the group to take their meals there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel 18.07.13 10:02

aquila wrote:Snipped from Kepharel's timeline

Source:

......................................................................................................................................

Dianne Webster took breakfast at the Millenium restaurant twice prior to Madeleine's disappearance and not only once as listed in Kepharel's timeline. Out of five full days, Dianne Webster only had breakfast in her apartment on three occasions.

Dianne Webster's Breakfast Routine

Sunday 29th April        - Millenium                -
Tuesday 1st May         - Paynes' apartment
Wednesday 2nd May   - Millenium                - went with David Fiona and children because Tennis postponed
Thursday 3rd May       - Paynes' apartment

From Dianne Webster's Rogatory interview

[color:0d11=000000]Reply    ”It was self service and I don’t really err didn’t think much to the food. (Sighs) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I remember it rained, it was raining so the tennis lesson err which normally started about, I think it was supposed to start at nine o’ clock but because people had children to get into err the, the play groups or whatever err our instructor decided I think that we’d start at quarter past nine so that was when tennis lesson started and it was for an hour I think, the tennis lesson. Err but on the Wednesday morning it was err delayed if you like, it wasn’t cancelled, we did have it later.”
4078    ”Right.”

[color:0d11=000000]Reply    ”Err and that, that morning, I’d only ever gone to the Millennium twice for breakfast which is where they went for breakfast that, that was the only place you could have breakfast err and I didn’t go because it was too much of a rush having the tennis lesson supposedly starting at quarter past nine, to trail all the way down there for breakfast and then have to rush back and play tennis.”

Thank you Aquila, good spot, I will take a close look at that later and amend.  I'm just taking a look at 2nd May now:help
Kepharel
Kepharel

Activity : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 18.07.13 18:38

and he told JW that if they were there for a fortnight they may have had a night in !spin
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.13 23:11

Does anyone play tennis, how rainy would it need to be to have a game called off?

Why would you trek for 10 minutes each way to for breakfast in the rain if you already have your toast/whatever ready?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 21.07.13 6:54

Tall thin man = Russel Obrien, imo.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum