The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP Mm11

GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP Mm11

GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP Regist10

GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP Empty GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP

Post by bristow 26.06.13 22:07

Apologies in advance if this has been discussed before (I have had a search but can't find anything).  I'm surprised I haven't stumbled upon this before. Does anyone else know anything about the late JM?

I have just found this article which I found interesting which gives an account of GMs late Father and his work as a Labour party MP, this particular paragraph makes very interesting reading - 

The fact that Gerald (“Gerry”) McCann is the son of a late Labour Party high ranking politician may help to explain how the couple was able to build the Media machine that took Madeleine McCann case to all over the world, from the Vatican to near the White House. And also why there has been a connection so strong between the nº 10 of Downing Street and the father of the missing child. As we first referred, on August 26, it was the British Prime-Minster, Gordon Brown, who suggested to Gerald McCann, on the eve of the MediaGuardian Edinburgh Television Festival, that it was time to scale down the campaign to find Madeleine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA this article is from Sept 07

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP Empty Re: GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP

Post by Guest 26.06.13 22:12

This has cropped up before - this Jack McCann is nothing to do with the infamous McCanns.

Gerry's father died in around 2005 and was at one time a publican in Ireland and then a joiner in Scotland.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP Empty Re: GM's late father was an influential Labour party MP

Post by bristow 26.06.13 22:14

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This has cropped up before - this Jack McCann is nothing to do with the infamous McCanns.

Gerry's father died in around 2005 and was at one time a publican in Ireland and then a joiner in Scotland.
Ah thank you NFWTD, must say I hadn't heard of it before, plus it's on anorak (although that can be good!)
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.13 22:18

No he wasn't according to this apology.  Please read this.......

CORRECTION AND APOLOGIES

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 26.06.13 22:23

Hi candyfloss do feel free to remove my post as it is definitely a non post! smilie
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.13 22:25

I'd rather this thread stayed here as it shows a correction to misinformation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.13 23:03

admin wrote:I'd rather this thread stayed here as it shows a correction to misinformation.
Good decision thumbsup. There are too many of those to muddy the waters ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.06.13 9:33

You can be sure that, if Gerry's father had really been an M P, this would have been publicised at full volume at a very early stage.

Maybe to convince us that he came from a respectable family - says I with tongue firmly in cheek knowing what fine, upstanding pillars of society all M Ps are.

daft1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum