The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 Mm11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 Mm11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 Regist10

19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 Empty Re: 19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Post by Smokeandmirrors 23.05.13 22:11

aniandr wrote:'He was wearing quite a lot of clothes and that's one thing in hindsight again I think was quite odd because tourists when they're abroad, Brits abroad would always have cropped trousers or shorts or something, and he had a sort of a big heavy jacket and trousers on' (19 November 2007)

I think she just compares a general tourist with not tourists? Like "if he were for example brit..."

But her statements are so lame imo.

Especially as they were saying how cold it was and were wearing fleeces etc. And anyway, a Brit coming away at the end of April would most likely have worn something a bit more substantial on their journey out than shorts. It was raining slush round our way today, big icy globs!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 Empty Re: 19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Post by suziuk 23.05.13 22:27

worriedmum wrote:suziuk Today at 8:02 pm

quote''Hope no one minds me popping in with a question,,I don't post much but read it all,

Ive believed they were guilty from the start

The
question - Not sure if this has already been mentioned,,was just
watching J Tanner interview, when asked to describe the man she saw,,she
said he wore quite a lot of clothing which she found odd,,as Brit
tourist's usually wear Cropped pants,,,How would she know it was a
british tourist?''
unquote

I don't remember this ,suziuk,can you post the link? That is interesting!

It was in on the Panorama programme

here s the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqoj-pfBUnY
suziuk

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.05.13 0:10

That Tanner's interview to Panorama is interesting on so many levels. For example, she says something she found odd about the mystery raptor in hindsight is he was wearing lots of clothing then on at least two occasions goes on to say it was a cold night  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 172348. Also, her reply in this exchange is quite telling:

BILTON: And I have to ask you this. Are you absolutely sure of what you saw? It was a long time ago and it was only for a brief period?

JANE: Brief period but at the time I knew what I'd seen. I gave that information to the police and because of the pyjamas I'm absolutely convinced that is what I saw.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

By qualifying her answer with "at the time", she gives the impression she's no longer sure of what she saw and she uses "knew" instead of "know" which would have suggested she still stands by what she observed. Also, she's saying she's convinced of what she saw "because of the pyjamas". How does that work out?  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 3147671810
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar 24.05.13 2:13

ShuBob wrote:That Tanner's interview to Panorama is interesting on so many levels. For example, she says something she found odd about the mystery raptor in hindsight is he was wearing lots of clothing then on at least two occasions goes on to say it was a cold night  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 172348. Also, her reply in this exchange is quite telling:

BILTON: And I have to ask you this. Are you absolutely sure of what you saw? It was a long time ago and it was only for a brief period?

JANE: Brief period but at the time I knew what I'd seen. I gave that information to the police and because of the pyjamas I'm absolutely convinced that is what I saw.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

By qualifying her answer with "at the time", she gives the impression she's no longer sure of what she saw and she uses "knew" instead of "know" which would have suggested she still stands by what she observed. Also, she's saying she's convinced of what she saw "because of the pyjamas". How does that work out?  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 3147671810

Most interesting is at 11:42, where she describes how the 'abductor' was carrying Madeleine, with her arms outstretched in front of her:

'I was carrying ...'
Khalgregar

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.13 6:50

Khalgregar wrote:[...]

Most interesting is at 11:42, where she describes how the 'abductor' was carrying Madeleine, with her arms outstretched in front of her:

'I was carrying ...'
Over the years I've listened to that fragment at least a 100 times, thinking it might just be sloppy pronunciation of "he" or an "eh". But no, I hear "I" every time ....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar 24.05.13 14:21

Châtelaine wrote:
Khalgregar wrote:[...]

'I was carrying ...'
Over the years I've listened to that fragment at least a 100 times, thinking it might just be sloppy pronunciation of "he" or an "eh". But no, I hear "I" every time ....

Yes, totally agree. As you can tell I try to be skeptical until proven otherwise, but I'm one hundred percent sure that Jane Tanner says 'I'. She has a look in her eyes afterwards that says 'oops'. Funny, I looked up the transcript on the mccannfiles website, and it blanks out that word completely with '...'. I'll look for the link. Would be interested to know where that transcript comes from - the BBC?
Khalgregar

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 24.05.13 14:45

So we have the query over whether JW saw JT waiting by the car park.

This query over whether it was JT carrying the child (and heading towards RM`s house who we are told was in all evening)

Then JT accuses RM

Then we hear RM is bringing a case against JT

There is also the query over whether DNA that could belong to RM and JT being found in an apartment in Bergua (which RM`s father built).

They both had connections from Exeter.

anything else?

Was JT forced into something she later regretted?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.13 15:40

Woofer wrote:Was JT forced into something she later regretted?
Like going on holiday with the McCanns ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 24.05.13 17:18

I wonder what hold the McCanns have over the others.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.13 18:26

Praiaaa wrote:I wonder what hold the McCanns have over the others.
The knowledge that all the others neglected their children in exactly the same way every night for a week.
That they did not tell the entire truth about being in the Tapas bar every night (Chaplins ?)
And perhaps more ?
Look into the eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 24.05.13 18:47

I think they should do a bit more investigation into the blanket that JT said the child she saw was wrapped in. If the child was indeed Madeleine, where is that blanket now. Did the abductor bring his own blanket. Did it belong to the McCanns or was it a blanket from the apartment in which case it would be missing. Where is this blanket. What colour was it.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.13 20:29

PeterMac wrote:
Praiaaa wrote:I wonder what hold the McCanns have over the others.
The knowledge that all the others neglected their children in exactly the same way every night for a week.
That they did not tell the entire truth about being in the Tapas bar every night (Chaplins ?)
And perhaps more ?
Look into the eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes
Like ... take your pick here ...

Oops. It's locked. "Your connection to this website is encrypted to prevent eavesdropping".

Google
- kate mccann picturs
- gerry mccann pictures
- jane tanner picture
- etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 24.05.13 22:37

PeterMac wrote:
Woofer wrote:Was JT forced into something she later regretted?
Like going on holiday with the McCanns ?

I reckon you missed your true vocation PM.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.05.13 7:02

MaryB wrote:I think they should do a bit more investigation into the blanket that JT said the child she saw was wrapped in. If the child was indeed Madeleine, where is that blanket now. Did the abductor bring his own blanket. Did it belong to the McCanns or was it a blanket from the apartment in which case it would be missing. Where is this blanket. What colour was it.
Ah yes the blanket. The blanket that was in the first description, the bundleman one, but was missing from the second description, the feet hanging out to the right with the pink / white pyjamas; the blanket that was on the bed for the photos. The damned blanket. Like that disappearing high shelf for cuddle cat, and the blue tennis bag.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.05.13 8:40

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250084/How-letter-UK-police-turned-spotlight-Kate-Gerry-McCann.html

Have the SY review team taken on board Mr. Lee Rainbow's comments?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 26.05.13 8:59

Picture of the two of them speaks a thousand words. Look at their faces. Gerry's facial expression is in a whole league of it's own!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.05.13 9:11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 Article-1250084-083BE5D2000005DC-35_468x382
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.13 9:27

It reminds me of the look I'd get as a child from my mother when we were in company and I'd said something embarrassing or inappropriate.

I would dread the company leaving, knowing that I was in big trouble!

Either Kate has already put her foot in it or she's being warned against doing so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 26.05.13 11:30

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It reminds me of the look I'd get as a child from my mother when we were in company and I'd said something embarrassing or inappropriate.

I would dread the company leaving, knowing that I was in big trouble!

Either Kate has already put her foot in it or she's being warned against doing so.

The feeling still sends shivers down my spine. lol
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 26.05.13 11:47

Have I missed something here or am I reading the article wrong? Was the Libel Trial against Dr. Amaral last Thursday ? If so, that was kept very quiet and explains why they had very worried expressions in their latest photos. It says that the outcome will be heard on Thursday next week but will the great british public get to know - only if there is another miscarriage of justice !
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.13 11:50

Jowie: the article is from February 2010.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 26.05.13 11:57

Ha Ha I am going back to bed now laughat
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.05.13 22:27

ha ha easily done Jowie, all very confusing.  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 847771
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 26.05.13 22:52

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 31 110921
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top