The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news Mm11

McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news Mm11

McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news Regist10

McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news Empty McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news

Post by PeterMac 03.05.13 17:17

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mccanns-mark-sixth-anniversary-022520425.html
Missing Madeleine McCann's parents will mark the sixth anniversary of her disappearance with a small ceremony in their village.
Kate and Gerry McCann will attend an evening ceremony at the candle that burns continually in the centre of Rothley, Leicestershire, where they will mark the occasion with prayers and poems. The low-key ceremony marks six years since Madeleine, then nearly four, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3 2007, as her parents dined at a tapas restaurant with friends nearby.
blah blahde blah.

But the comments !!

All those thousands of pounds, misappropriated from the Madeleine fund, spent on PR and the other modern day evil, "reputation management" and for what? Nobody trusts the McCanns, few believe them and everyone just wants to know what they did with the poor child.

Abduction not mentioned. Even once.

The Mccanns are looking for a whip-round for a holiday.

How can it be 'low key' if it's all over the national news?

Pair of low lifes,should stay quitely under their stone.

Where's the annual "this is how she might look now" obligatory image?

So for 6 years now, the "Emperor's New Clothes" obvious, yet unmentionable, opinion that you do carry some level of blame if you leave your kids alone in a foreign apartment has been haunting us.

Seems like much longer than that.

they should have been charged with child endangerment and neglect and had their remaining children taken off them, if that had been anybody else they would would have been, and they definitely know more than they are letting on.

Who cares about the hundreds of children that go missing around the world. Let's pretend she's the first and only child to ever go missing.

And they would not be doing this IF they looked after her properly. They have my sympathy but as with many other tradgedies like this, it was so easily avoidable and needent have happened at all. for me the only victim in this case is that poor child.

Madeleine, then nearly four, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3 2007, as her parents dined (neglected their children) at a tapas restaurant with friends nearby.
Left on their own child neglect why is it they have never been in court for neglecting children is it because both are doctors? Or well off any normal people or people from council estates would have been in court in a second double standards

More fundraising!!

Having children is a life time COMMITMENT.
Have fun and enjoy yourselves before committing yourselves, because the children should become the Priority & NOT partying & drinking at the expense of neglecting them.

From the off I have always thought Gerry is way too suspicious i think Kate is involved some how and they both know more than theyre saying polygraph them and get 99% of the truth out if theyre innocent then theres nothing to worry about

I don't know how Kate and Gerry McCann have the audacity to face their village, knowing the dark secret they harbour..R.I.P.Maddie you are in a far better place.

child neglecters

There has always been something slightly unbelievable about this story and no doubt it will remain so until the full truth is known, one things for sure people know more than they have been telling and in the end the truth will out

must have run out of money are feel neglected because they havnt been in the papers for a few weeks !!

Still waiting to hear how Maddies DNA got into a car that was hired 10 days after her disappearance.

'Missing Madeleine McCann's parents will mark the sixth anniversary of her disappearance with a small ceremony in their village'.
Bring your own bucket in case nausea sets in.

Sixth anniversary, what do they call that one? It's not gold or silver, tapas perhaps. (My favourite one !)

The parents killed her. Anyone who says otherwise is a idiot...................FACT.

I believe there is another side to this, always have. I so hope i'm wrong but only the parents know the real truth!

Think I will get the first comment in. Liars.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news Empty Re: McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news

Post by plebgate 04.05.13 11:59

Thanks for posting. Wow I am surprised they allowed those comments.

I liked the silver gold tapas one as well.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news Empty Re: McCanns mark sixth anniversary - Yahoo news

Post by Guest 04.05.13 13:52

I'm getting quite concerned that Pam Gurney doesn't appear to be online 24/7 to deal with all the vile trolls there are at the moment.

Will we need to send out the dogs to find her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.05.13 15:17

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm getting quite concerned that Pam Gurney doesn't appear to be online 24/7 to deal with all the vile trolls there are at the moment.
Will we need to send out the dogs to find her?
No point. They are notoriously unreliable. Probably just bring back a cuddly toy !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top