The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Mm11

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Mm11

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Regist10

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Empty Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll

Post by Karen Pinto 17.03.13 7:42

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Anyone-got-gun-Bang--Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html
'Anyone got a gun? Bang!': Chilling message by sick internet troll 'threatening to shoot Madeleine McCann's mother as she runs London Marathon'

• Internet troll threatens to shoot Kate McCann as she prepares for marathon

• Police are looking into who made the threat
  • In May it will be six years since her daughter Madeleine disappeared

By Olivia Williams
PUBLISHED:02:05 GMT, 17 March 2013| UPDATED:02:06 GMT, 17 March 2013

• Comments (10)

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Article-2294644-02052B1000000578-676_306x423Threats: Kate McCann, mother of missing girl Madeleine, has reportedly had a death threat from an online troll
Kate McCann has reportedly received a death threat as she prepares to run the London Marathon next month.
It emerged yesterday that an internet troll threatened to shoot her in a Facebook post, according to the Sun.

McCann, mother of Madeleine McCann who disappeared in 2007, is taking part in the Marathon to raise money for the Missing People charity.
She will be running in her role as official ambassador for the charity.
Under a link on Facebook about McCann, 45, doing the Marathon someone wrote:
'Well I am going to, Anyone got a Gun ? BBBangggggg? (sic)'
The McCann's family spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, told the Sun: 'This material has been brought to the attention of the police.

'One of the posts is actually a death threat and is being dealt with appropriately'
The London Marathon takes place on April 21 and McCann is expected to still take part.

Earlier this month, police had a new lead in the hunt for Madeleine McCann.

Police are now looking for team of British cleaners in white van who were working in the resort of Praia da Luz at the time.

More...

• New lead in hunt for Madeleine McCann: Police look for a team of British cleaners in white van who were working in resort
  • It's not Maddie: DNA tests prove New Zealand girl is not missing Madeleine McCann

A white van has been mentioned in connection with Madeleine's disappearance before, but this is the first time a team of British cleaners has come up.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman told MailOnline: 'Officers are reviewing all of the material in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Article-2294644-12D31ED2000005DC-20_634x495Still missing: Madeleine McCann, daughter of Kate McCann and Gerry McCann
'This is routine procedure as part of the ongoing review.'

Operation Grange was set up by the Metropolitan Police two years ago at the request of Prime Minister David Cameron following a plea by Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leicestershire.

In May it will be six years since Madeleine disappeared from the Portuguese holiday resort.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Anyone-got-gun-Bang--Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html#ixzz2NmTU6UKK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Karen Pinto
Karen Pinto

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Empty Re: Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll

Post by PeterMac 17.03.13 7:56

And the front page has a large advert for wine, and another one for cuddly toys !
That is NOT a coincidence. It is true irony.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Empty Re: Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll

Post by Karen Pinto 17.03.13 7:57

PeterMac wrote:And the front page has a large advert for wine, and another one for cuddly toys !
That is NOT a coincidence. It is true irony.

Well spotted - thought so too :)
Karen Pinto
Karen Pinto

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.03.13 9:27

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  Express-1-329x437
They couldn't have made it any plainer.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.13 9:32

Not the usual reverential awe in the Mail - Kate is referred to twice as "McCann" which is disrespectful.

People who give others no respect can't expect to receive any in return but that doesn't normally affect how the media gushes over the McCanns.

As for the gun-wielding troll, I'll eat my hat if that's not muratfan stirring up trouble again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW 17.03.13 10:36

Jean, you are quite correct, it is him that did the screengrab from the Facebook page, the group is called "the Madeleine McCann controversy" or something similar. Muratfan then went on to tweet this to various news desks a few days ago. Amongst things that were discussed on the Facebook group were dressing up as sniffer dogs and being in prominent positions when KM passed through on her marathon run.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the TM supporters deliberately posed as "anti's" to provide provocative comments, which can then be used against the "anti's" (I hate that terminology btw).

EJW
EJW

Activity : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 17.03.13 10:45

Jean wrote:Not the usual reverential awe in the Mail - Kate is referred to twice as "McCann" which is disrespectful.

People who give others no respect can't expect to receive any in return but that doesn't normally affect how the media gushes over the McCanns.

As for the gun-wielding troll, I'll eat my hat if that's not muratfan stirring up trouble again.

Also, in the printed bits here, no mention of 'abducted' or 'snatched' either - just 'missing' and 'disappeared'..... Will have to read the whole thing.

Could well be muratfan again the idiot. Or, it could be someone who wanted 'McCann' to feel fear in the same way she wanted Amaral to do maybe? And no it wasn't me made the comment lol, just thinking laughat

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 17.03.13 11:43

I was reading on that page when that and other posts were made and the poster was meaning the starter gun, not that she was going to shoot Kate. To be honest they just seemed to be having a silly ten minutes each trying to out do the other and it was pretty childish.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.03.13 12:44

So the police have been alerted to a death threat by starter gun. Oh well it made front page news for them and helped promote cuddly toys and wine Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  110921
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.03.13 13:04

I read it differently again. I notice that between the screenshot and the sun quoting, that the all important "to" has been removed, giving it a whole different meaning.
I don't do twitter or facebook and I pity those dolts sitting up all night to take screenshots of them, but I imagine someone asked if anyone was going to run the LM?
Someone then replied that they "I am going to. Anyone got a gun?"
Remember Steve Redgrave saying" if anyone sees me getting back into a boat, shoot me?" I take the remark exactly the same. "What a fool I am to attempt the marathon, anyone got a gun?" (Shoot me.)

The creepy Sun left out the to, making it read that the poster was not going to run, but as as a spectator. Which puts a whole different meaning to it.
The poster is not responsible for what others write after them, the poster may not have even seen further replies.
Maybe I'm right maybe wrong as I didn't see the whole conversation, but then apart from a few, nor did most people, until MF and the Sun decided to s**t stir. I wonder how much he gets paid for his info and whether he declares it?
From what has been reported I find the remark to be so ambiguous it must be slow news day.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.03.13 13:09

plebgate wrote:So the police have been alerted to a death threat by starter gun. Oh well it made front page news for them and helped promote cuddly toys and wine Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  110921
I didn't see those adverts on my Mail online. Cookies track where you've been, and because I've been on car sites, new car models is what was on mine.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.03.13 13:10

"Earlier this month, police had a new lead in the hunt for Madeleine McCann"

if this is the case, then it should be the catalyst for a reopening, shoudn't it ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.03.13 13:50

Spaniel wrote:
plebgate wrote:So the police have been alerted to a death threat by starter gun. Oh well it made front page news for them and helped promote cuddly toys and wine Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  110921
I didn't see those adverts on my Mail online. Cookies track where you've been, and because I've been on car sites, new car models is what was on mine.

It's on the Express front page not the Mail.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.03.13 13:57

ShuBob wrote:
Spaniel wrote:

It's on the Express front page not the Mail.
Thanks ShuBob, I only read the Sun and Mail report it's in that too. I tend to forget the Express exists, but I did read the paper copy recently and it wasn't too bad, lasted while my tyres were changed.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 17:31

muratfan‏@muratfanLove it, payments in account already from papers #mccann
another one making money out of Madeleine,how low can you get.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 17.03.13 17:57

tiny wrote:muratfan‏@muratfanLove it, payments in account already from papers #mccann

How is this excuse for a human allowed to get away with what he does ?
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 18:08

Beanie wrote:
tiny wrote:muratfan‏@muratfanLove it, payments in account already from papers #mccann

More to the piont WHY did the papers pay him for a non story.

sorry beanie dont know what happend there
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.03.13 18:30

Well, the apology is far worse than the original post. I don't think I'd do well on twitter/facebook as I thought their username meant Australian woman hater. Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll  742129
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 17.03.13 18:47

tiny wrote:
Beanie wrote:

More to the piont WHY did the papers pay him for a non story.

sorry beanie dont know what happend there

No problem tiny.

The papers have a lot to answer for paying, as you say for a non story

I would love to see the papers print how vindictive the McCann supporters have been to posters over the years, I remember several posters on 3As, who only had Madeleine's best interests at heart, subjected to the most appalling hatred from McCann supporters. They hacked into their accounts found their places of work home addresses etc., and caused the most dreadful stress to their families WHY?

Anyone would think the McCann supporters do not want Madeleine to be found, so sad.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 18:53

Wonder if mitchell will have it put in the papers that muratfan is another one making money out of Madeleine.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.03.13 19:01

Do you actually believe what this person posts on the internet?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.13 19:12

Not me for one! This was the creature who claimed to be at the Royal Courts of Justice on 4th February and was following Tony Bennett around despite being a day early. He also said that the following day, Tony's supporters were reprimanded by the judge for being noisy. Not true, I was there.

If he told me today's date and the time, I'd get a second opinion. The same of course goes for his heroes the McCanns. They are really welcome to each other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 19:17

ShuBob wrote:

Do you actually believe what this person posts on the internet?

I have no reason not too,and its something he would do
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 17.03.13 19:42

Yes it''s definitely Muratfan who has made money from poor Madeleine this time, The Express quotes the header of his blog.

The anonymous owner of the web page carrying the offensive material wrote
:
“Watching over the diseased and perverted minds of those who troll and attack the family of missing Madeleine McCann, I in no way endorse what these vile people are doing and saying. I am showing how depraved they are.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/384888/Kate-McCann-target-of-cruel-internet-trolls
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.03.13 19:42

Jean wrote:Not me for one! This was the creature who claimed to be at the Royal Courts of Justice on 4th February and was following Tony Bennett around despite being a day early. He also said that the following day, Tony's supporters were reprimanded by the judge for being noisy. Not true, I was there.

If he told me today's date and the time, I'd get a second opinion. The same of course goes for his heroes the McCanns. They are really welcome to each other.

Exactly!
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top