The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madmaria's Theory Mm11

Madmaria's Theory Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madmaria's Theory Mm11

Madmaria's Theory Regist10

Madmaria's Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madmaria's Theory Empty Madmaria's Theory

Post by madmaria 20.02.13 3:40

Hi Everyone I am a [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]newbie on here so please be kind to me especially when reading what I am about to say!

First of all I do not claim to be psychic, or clairvoyant, or see dead people, or talk to them for that matter, I am just a very down to earth individual who is very intuitive, and have been even more so since both my parents died a few years ago. All I will say is they confirmed to me that there is definately something else after this life.

When my dad died in 2006 he left in a drawer some unused tarot cards so I decided to learn how to use them and have done readings ever since with much accuracy. I have also had visions not dreams when i am asleep but I can meditate and when in this state I can sometimes see sort of a black and white film strip in front of my closed eyes if that makes any sense to anyone. That is the only way i can describe it sorry!

When i first started having these they were just still pictures which I decided to draw, then I would get names to go with the pictures and gradually would find out that these pictures were of people or places which related to my friends as if I was getting these pictures to give to my friends as confirmation from their loved ones on the other side so they knew it was them and they were ok. Nothing mind blowing just that.

But then not long after Madeline went missing i kept getting the film strip behind my eyes and each time i meditated i kept getting more detail: Any way for anyone who doesnt think i am a raving nutter or who is interested in what i saw this was the very first vision i had before any speculation in the media or info about the mccanns on websites or forums this was before i knew anything about the case so here it is!

First of all I saw a silhouette of a man and a woman looking over me in bed but it wasnt me it was madeleine. Some kind of handkerchief was put over my mouth. Then the image disappeared and I was in the back of a silver car and had a headache there were two men in the car.We drove along a road which was tarmac then a really rocky road, I saw a telegraph pole at the right hand side of the main road which wires followed the road until we turned off onto the track road to the left.

I then saw a field with a white washed house like an old farmhouse but with a door on the first floor like you would have in a mill. there were fields but the land was baran and tufted bits of straw like grass, trees with no leaves and wire fence with wood posts.

Then I was on the road again and stopped at a man made pond on my left and ahead were mountains as we climbed up a hill it looked like a revine two mountains with a v in the middle and we were heading for that. The next thing I was in a gully and it overlooked a bay and sea.

I managed to see a map of the road in my vision so i drew what i saw and I also got p40 whatever that was supposed to mean.

i have had other visions since and will post them up when i get time I have also done a few tarot readings about this case and the results have been quite interesting, I will post these up too you may find them interesting reading.

kind regards madmaria:flower:
madmaria

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Madmaria's Theory Empty Re: Madmaria's Theory

Post by tiny 20.02.13 7:35

hi madmaria,i do not know much about tarot reading or even if i believe in it but i have an open mind and find your post interesting and would like to read some more.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.02.13 12:11

Hello there and welcome. Wish you hadn't called yourself MadMaria, I shall call you Maria. Thank you for sharing your experiences and like Tiny said I too have an open mind and look forward to reading your posts.
Do you then believe that Madeleine is still alive?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.02.13 16:35

Nina wrote:Hello there and welcome. Wish you hadn't called yourself MadMaria, I shall call you Maria. Thank you for sharing your experiences and like Tiny said I too have an open mind and look forward to reading your posts.
Do you then believe that Madeleine is still alive?

First of all I saw a silhouette of a man and a woman looking over me in
bed but it wasnt me it was madeleine. Some kind of handkerchief was put
over my mouth.
Then the image disappeared and I was in the back of a
silver car and had a headache there were two men in the car.We drove
along a road which was tarmac then a really rocky road, I saw a
telegraph pole at the right hand side of the main road which wires
followed the road until we turned off onto the track road to the left.

I
then saw a field with a white washed house like an old farmhouse but
with a door on the first floor like you would have in a mill. there were
fields but the land was baran and tufted bits of straw like grass,
trees with no leaves and wire fence with wood posts.

Then I was
on the road again and stopped at a man made pond on my left and ahead
were mountains as we climbed up a hill it looked like a revine two
mountains with a v in the middle and we were heading for that. The next
thing I was in a gully and it overlooked a bay and sea.

Well if Maria is a clairvoyant then according to her recounting here, Maddie must be dead.
Because my interpretation of her vision is that a couple sedated Maddie, then the headache signifies she suffered head trauma meaning already dead, got placed in the back of a car travelling with 2 men in the front seats heading towards a mountainous area stopping along the way at an old farmhouse and finally she was dumped in a gully overlooking the bay and sea.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 20.02.13 17:34

madmaria wrote:Hi Everyone I am a [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]newbie on here so please be kind to me especially when reading what I am about to say!

First of all I do not claim to be psychic, or clairvoyant, or see dead people, or talk to them for that matter, I am just a very down to earth individual who is very intuitive, and have been even more so since both my parents died a few years ago. All I will say is they confirmed to me that there is definately something else after this life.

When my dad died in 2006 he left in a drawer some unused tarot cards so I decided to learn how to use them and have done readings ever since with much accuracy. I have also had visions not dreams when i am asleep but I can meditate and when in this state I can sometimes see sort of a black and white film strip in front of my closed eyes if that makes any sense to anyone. That is the only way i can describe it sorry!

When i first started having these they were just still pictures which I decided to draw, then I would get names to go with the pictures and gradually would find out that these pictures were of people or places which related to my friends as if I was getting these pictures to give to my friends as confirmation from their loved ones on the other side so they knew it was them and they were ok. Nothing mind blowing just that.

But then not long after Madeline went missing i kept getting the film strip behind my eyes and each time i meditated i kept getting more detail: Any way for anyone who doesnt think i am a raving nutter or who is interested in what i saw this was the very first vision i had before any speculation in the media or info about the mccanns on websites or forums this was before i knew anything about the case so here it is!

First of all I saw a silhouette of a man and a woman looking over me in bed but it wasnt me it was madeleine. Some kind of handkerchief was put over my mouth. Then the image disappeared and I was in the back of a silver car and had a headache there were two men in the car.We drove along a road which was tarmac then a really rocky road, I saw a telegraph pole at the right hand side of the main road which wires followed the road until we turned off onto the track road to the left.

I then saw a field with a white washed house like an old farmhouse but with a door on the first floor like you would have in a mill. there were fields but the land was baran and tufted bits of straw like grass, trees with no leaves and wire fence with wood posts.

Then I was on the road again and stopped at a man made pond on my left and ahead were mountains as we climbed up a hill it looked like a revine two mountains with a v in the middle and we were heading for that. The next thing I was in a gully and it overlooked a bay and sea.

I managed to see a map of the road in my vision so i drew what i saw and I also got p40 whatever that was supposed to mean.

i have had other visions since and will post them up when i get time I have also done a few tarot readings about this case and the results have been quite interesting, I will post these up too you may find them interesting reading.

kind regards madmaria:flower:

lets just cut to the chase here

summary
man and a woman
two men
a silver car
a road -tarmac/rocky
a telegraph pole
a road that turns of to the left
a field
white washed house
more fields
baran and tufted bits of straw like grass (summer? hence dried grass)
trees (with no leaves ) autum /winter? or maybe spring?( trees yet to bloom)
fence
pond
mountains
two mountains with a v (sure not a w style mountain?)
a sea with a bay
so I think we can rule out
Antarctica
Amazon rain forrest
Sahara desert

never mind

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge 20.02.13 17:55

*tumbleweed*

Ill shelved this one next to the Stephen Birch files!....

P40 is a detergent
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lostfridge
Lostfridge

Activity : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 20.02.13 19:17

Why not google earth it for the clues? Everything else has been tried, so why not give this a go, even though it appears far fetched?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.02.13 19:35

Clairvoyant wins lottery, for second week running.
I can't ever remember seeing that headline.

Hide something and then ask a thousand people to guess where it might be.
Select the one who guessed best, hail her as a clairvoyant, and do not disclose that 999 other people got it wrong.
By definition they were not clairvoyant.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 20.02.13 21:54

Hi Maria

What is your theory?

And have you posted these visions online before? it is nearly 6 years now

The whole area of visions, dreams, clairvoyancy, tarot, etc is all very subjective and vague though I have an open mind

I am more convinced by astrology as it has a good marginally better documented record

Interesting

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 21.02.13 0:11

Inspectorfrost wrote:Hi Maria

What is your theory?

And have you posted these visions online before? it is nearly 6 years now

The whole area of visions, dreams, clairvoyancy, tarot, etc is all very subjective and vague though I have an open mind

I am more convinced by astrology as it has a good marginally better documented record

Interesting

Very interesting Inspector Frost, especially as this was written before the PJ files became public.

I am open minded when it comes to Astrology and psychic stuff but I am interested as I have had many an unusual happening in my life along these lines, although I aways try to find a logical answer.

Welcome Maria btw and do post the rest of your visions.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 21.02.13 8:08

There are defently more things between heaven and earth than the eye can see. I've experienced to many weirded things to say its not.

I believe in the universe, in us all being one , what you send out is what's come back to you.

If you lie our subconscious will pick that up giving us this nagging feeling of something is not right. The intuition , that feeling in the stomach .

The mccanns fear their lies will be exposed and see what happened and still happens, the emotion they send out comes right back to them.. More and more ppl find it hard to buy their story, if they where truthful this forum would not have existed . Most people know truth when they see it. IMO.

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum