The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I'm surprised this is still in The Express Mm11

I'm surprised this is still in The Express Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I'm surprised this is still in The Express Mm11

I'm surprised this is still in The Express Regist10

I'm surprised this is still in The Express

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm surprised this is still in The Express Empty I'm surprised this is still in The Express

Post by bristow 13.02.13 19:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well actually I'm not surprised it is still there. Although reporting on the Amaral case it gets a lot of information over to give the public food for thought should they have a delve on the case..

It makes an interesting read when you look at it a couple of years down the line.

The following quote from GM is very current.

Mr McCann said: “No one can be allowed to say that our daughter can’t be found without very good evidence. That’s what this court case is about.”

Mrs McCann said: “We’re looking for justice.”

I take it KM means justice for themselves, not Madeleine.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum