The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

You never know what will be revealed in Court

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You never know what will be revealed in Court

Post by plebgate on 08.02.13 8:58

Not long now before the" 30 day " negotiations between Mr. A. and Mr. and Mrs. are up.
It is ok to threaten to sue people left right and centre but it should always be remembered YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL BE REVEALED IN THE WITNESS BOX.
Take Vicky Pryce yesterday revealing under oath that she had felt "pressured" by her husband to have an abortion. My guess is that when he stood so brazenly in front of the tv cameras declaring that he had nothing to hide and that everyone else were liars, he could never foresee what would come out. No wonder he decided to plead guilty. How would he have felt standing in the witness box with nowhere to hide having to be cross examined on allegations like that?
Mr. A. I hope that negotiations are going very well for you and that sooner or later all this suing nonsense will cease.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Re: You never know what will be revealed in Court

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 9:38

plebgate wrote:Not long now before the" 30 day " negotiations between Mr. A. and Mr. and Mrs. are up.
It is ok to threaten to sue people left right and centre but it should always be remembered YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL BE REVEALED IN THE WITNESS BOX.
Take Vicky Pryce yesterday revealing under oath that she had felt "pressured" by her husband to have an abortion. My guess is that when he stood so brazenly in front of the tv cameras declaring that he had nothing to hide and that everyone else were liars, he could never foresee what would come out. No wonder he decided to plead guilty. How would he have felt standing in the witness box with nowhere to hide having to be cross examined on allegations like that?
Mr. A. I hope that negotiations are going very well for you and that sooner or later all this suing nonsense will cease.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.02.13 12:11

You'd certainly would like to see ANY of the T7 cross examined in a witness box, wouldn't you?
The first question a judge would ask is 'why are you all wearing brown trousers'?

I'd PAY to be THERE and crawl over glass on me hands and knees to get there! lol.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 12:37

It will have to be a big court to get all Tony's supporters in - there wasn't room for everybody this week. Something the size of a shop changing room cubicle will accommodate those from the dark side!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 08.02.13 13:26

Jean wrote:It will have to be a big court to get all Tony's supporters in - there wasn't room for everybody this week. Something the size of a shop changing room cubicle will accommodate those from the dark side!

That big? I'd have thought a phone booth would be sufficient.

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 08.02.13 13:33

ShuBob wrote:
Jean wrote:It will have to be a big court to get all Tony's supporters in - there wasn't room for everybody this week. Something the size of a shop changing room cubicle will accommodate those from the dark side!

That big? I'd have thought a phone booth would be sufficient.

But one they hope turns into the Tardis when

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by nospinnaker on 08.02.13 13:54

30 days? I thought it was 6 months!

nospinnaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 14:10

I think it's 6 months too.

Back to top Go down

You never know what will be revealed in court

Post by Spaniel on 08.02.13 14:12

Indeed you don't, as I told C Edwards in a PM referring to the Pt libel trial. He/she soon realised we were not singing from the same hymn sheet.
What if the PJ had doubts that the children were left alone? A scary thought when facing strong questioning.

Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 08.02.13 14:16

Jean wrote:I think it's 6 months too.
You were busy Jean, galivanting around The Strand.
Pt media had said six months, CR said 30 days.

Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.02.13 15:51

Spaniel wrote:
Jean wrote:I think it's 6 months too.
You were busy Jean, galivanting around The Strand.
Pt media had said six months, CR said 30 days.

Gallivanting?

Like in hop, skip & jump?

This surely must be one of the most literary fora around!

Hi Spaniel, good to see you up and gallivanting again!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum