The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

You never know what will be revealed in Court Mm11

You never know what will be revealed in Court Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

You never know what will be revealed in Court Mm11

You never know what will be revealed in Court Regist10

You never know what will be revealed in Court

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You never know what will be revealed in Court Empty You never know what will be revealed in Court

Post by plebgate 08.02.13 8:58

Not long now before the" 30 day " negotiations between Mr. A. and Mr. and Mrs. are up.
It is ok to threaten to sue people left right and centre but it should always be remembered YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL BE REVEALED IN THE WITNESS BOX.
Take Vicky Pryce yesterday revealing under oath that she had felt "pressured" by her husband to have an abortion. My guess is that when he stood so brazenly in front of the tv cameras declaring that he had nothing to hide and that everyone else were liars, he could never foresee what would come out. No wonder he decided to plead guilty. How would he have felt standing in the witness box with nowhere to hide having to be cross examined on allegations like that?
Mr. A. I hope that negotiations are going very well for you and that sooner or later all this suing nonsense will cease.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

You never know what will be revealed in Court Empty Re: You never know what will be revealed in Court

Post by Guest 08.02.13 9:38

plebgate wrote:Not long now before the" 30 day " negotiations between Mr. A. and Mr. and Mrs. are up.
It is ok to threaten to sue people left right and centre but it should always be remembered YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL BE REVEALED IN THE WITNESS BOX.
Take Vicky Pryce yesterday revealing under oath that she had felt "pressured" by her husband to have an abortion. My guess is that when he stood so brazenly in front of the tv cameras declaring that he had nothing to hide and that everyone else were liars, he could never foresee what would come out. No wonder he decided to plead guilty. How would he have felt standing in the witness box with nowhere to hide having to be cross examined on allegations like that?
Mr. A. I hope that negotiations are going very well for you and that sooner or later all this suing nonsense will cease.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You never know what will be revealed in Court Empty Re: You never know what will be revealed in Court

Post by jeanmonroe 08.02.13 12:11

You'd certainly would like to see ANY of the T7 cross examined in a witness box, wouldn't you?
The first question a judge would ask is 'why are you all wearing brown trousers'?

I'd PAY to be THERE and crawl over glass on me hands and knees to get there! lol.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 12:37

It will have to be a big court to get all Tony's supporters in - there wasn't room for everybody this week. Something the size of a shop changing room cubicle will accommodate those from the dark side!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.02.13 13:26

Jean wrote:It will have to be a big court to get all Tony's supporters in - there wasn't room for everybody this week. Something the size of a shop changing room cubicle will accommodate those from the dark side!

That big? I'd have thought a phone booth would be sufficient.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 08.02.13 13:33

ShuBob wrote:
Jean wrote:It will have to be a big court to get all Tony's supporters in - there wasn't room for everybody this week. Something the size of a shop changing room cubicle will accommodate those from the dark side!

That big? I'd have thought a phone booth would be sufficient.

But one they hope turns into the Tardis when[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by nospinnaker 08.02.13 13:54

30 days? I thought it was 6 months!
nospinnaker

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 14:10

I think it's 6 months too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You never know what will be revealed in Court Empty You never know what will be revealed in court

Post by Spaniel 08.02.13 14:12

Indeed you don't, as I told C Edwards in a PM referring to the Pt libel trial. He/she soon realised we were not singing from the same hymn sheet.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What if the PJ had doubts that the children were left alone? A scary thought when facing strong questioning.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 08.02.13 14:16

Jean wrote:I think it's 6 months too.
You were busy Jean, galivanting around The Strand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pt media had said six months, CR said 30 days.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.02.13 15:51

Spaniel wrote:
Jean wrote:I think it's 6 months too.
You were busy Jean, galivanting around The Strand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pt media had said six months, CR said 30 days.

Gallivanting?

Like in hop, skip & jump?

This surely must be one of the most literary fora around!

Hi Spaniel, good to see you up and gallivanting again!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum