The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 Mm11

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 Mm11

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 Regist10

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!!

Post by trinity12 05.02.13 12:29

Good luck tony, we're all with you, hope you stick it to them disgusting child neglecting bullies!
trinity12

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!!

Post by nobodythereeither 05.02.13 12:32

Thinking of you constantly Tony and hoping for good, truth and justice to come out of all this.

You are up there with my heroes of all time.
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 05.02.13 12:35

I would like to wish Tony the best of luck and thinking about him today, praying that everything will be ok. Take good care.
sofa

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 05.02.13 12:40

Just looked and there are 465 users online at the moment, numbers growing.
If this whole thing goes pear-shaped, which of course it can do, then this will not be the end.
So much interest, so many people un-prepared to let this settle without a just outcome.
This is a few stepping stones in, but not the end of the journey at all.

ETA 500 users on line now, still growing. Kudos to Tony. WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 259100
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 05.02.13 13:00

Come on - let's beat the 678 record!
clapping
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 05.02.13 13:02

Over one MCF one or two have said they are having trouble getting on.

Put another shillin' in the meter Candyfloss WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 259100 WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 110921
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.13 13:04

littlepixie wrote:Over one MCF one or two have said they are having trouble getting on.

Put another shillin' in the meter Candyfloss WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 259100 WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 110921

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 110921 It's standing room only now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 05.02.13 13:06

i was here very early so i got a seat --- Mrs hope my bloody comp dont crash got so many windows open
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie 05.02.13 13:09

cass7 wrote:i was here very early so i got a seat --- WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 50899 hope my bloody comp dont crash got so many windows open

Same here cass WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 110921
chrissie

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.02.13 13:18

GRACEFUL1 wrote:Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

This Psalm has it all WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 160807

Thanks for posting it up WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 725573
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange 05.02.13 13:21

candyfloss wrote:
littlepixie wrote:Over one MCF one or two have said they are having trouble getting on.

WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 110921 It's standing room only now.

Would you know why there's a problem Candy, both my SIL and friend having problems? Bright side for me, my nerves will have company apart from me, shortly. smilie
Ange

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.02.13 13:24

Ange wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Would you know why there's a problem Candy, both my SIL and friend having problems? Bright side for me, my nerves will have company apart from me, shortly. WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 847771

I've been having problems with the internet as a whole. It took me over an hour this morning just to log onto Google, that was from about 9.45 onwards, I was nearly tearing my hair out!

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.13 13:27

Ange wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Would you know why there's a problem Candy, both my SIL and friend having problems? Bright side for me, my nerves will have company apart from me, shortly. WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 847771

I don't know Ange, it's running ok for me, although a few days ago it was very slow, I think forumotion were updating. Perhaps it is the sheer volume of people trying to get on here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.13 13:29

Its absolutely fine for me, no problems whatsoever and quick. Must depend on each individuals computer, cache, processor, internet speed and all that technical stuff

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange 05.02.13 13:38

candyfloss wrote:I don't know Ange, it's running ok for me, although a few days ago it was very slow, I think forumotion were updating. Perhaps it is the sheer volume of people trying to get on here.

I hope that is the reason. I've had no problems, though my 2 expected visitors who have, don't live a million miles from me. Thank you.

Ange

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 05.02.13 13:41

Hope all is going well at the Court. For anyone interested I have done a blog on the legal implications of this case on http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 05.02.13 13:45

jd wrote:Its absolutely fine for me, no problems whatsoever and quick. Must depend on each individuals computer, cache, processor, internet speed and all that technical stuff

xxxxxxx

I couldn't get on earlier today.

Then I found that if you keep clicking "retry" on the error page that comes up, eventually you will probably succeed in getting on here. At least, I made it on the third attempt once I realised that.

I'm keeping the page/s open to be on the safe side, though!
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Maive 05.02.13 14:00

Good luck from Québec, Tony WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 725573

You should be proud of you for fighting that pair.. It takes courage and determination for doing that, you have all my respect WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 636506

I wish you the best!

Marianne
Maive

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 05.02.13 20:30

I am glad to hear things have gone well for you today Tony, and that Justice Tugendhat is presiding over this case. I wish you all the best, and may our Father hold you safely in his hand.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollyanna 06.02.13 8:25

My thoughts and best wishes are with you Tony. 'May the force be with you'.
Pollyanna
Pollyanna

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 06.02.13 10:02

Sending positive thoughts again, Tony!WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 3711883763

Good luck my friendWE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 410353720
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 06.02.13 12:17

So many prayers and positive thoughts going to you, Tony. You will make your case with the utmost sincerity and eloquence, and you will be vindicated. I feel sure of this. TM are being exposed as pariahs and bullies who have more money than sense... and their argument is weak and pathetic! This will not be lost on Judge Tugendhat.

May God bless you and guide you through this Tony xx WE ARE WITH YOU IN OUR THOUSANDS TONY!! - Page 3 725573
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 06.02.13 13:14

Tony, my admiration for you is immense. You stood your ground, were steadfast and true to your cause. You did not yield under tremendous pressure as many of us would.

Thank you again. I'm sure many others feel, as I do, that we were there with you in thought, as you were fighting to ensure that people such as us continue to have a voice.

mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.02.13 13:31

Tony, what a brave man you are :) if u would ever need it we will start a fund for you, and boy will that fill up a lot more and faster than the mccanns could ever dream and hope for with their fraud fight fund :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by olipet 06.02.13 13:40

Bravo Tony.

I have shared Hi de Ho video on my own facebook page.

It's a good one thumbup
olipet

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum