The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The face of a woman who has lost her child Mm11

The face of a woman who has lost her child Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The face of a woman who has lost her child Mm11

The face of a woman who has lost her child Regist10

The face of a woman who has lost her child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The face of a woman who has lost her child Empty The face of a woman who has lost her child

Post by PeterMac 03.02.13 8:54

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272350/Ralph-Bulger--story-It-20-years-unspeakably-shocking-murder-James-Bugler-father-given-heartbreaking-account-Until-now.html

The photo won't detach, but look at the face of Jamie Bulger's mother, and then compare and contrast.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The face of a woman who has lost her child Empty The face of a woman who has lost her child

Post by sammyc 03.02.13 9:10

I have just finished reading the same article PeterMac and thought exactly the same thing. The absolute agony, pain and suffering is plain to see with Denise - something I can't say about Kate McCann.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

The face of a woman who has lost her child Empty Re: The face of a woman who has lost her child

Post by Guest 03.02.13 9:18

This is one of those rare stories which is unlikely ever to be forgotten by anyone who wasn't too young at the time.

I can still see and hear Denise in my mind, saying "please bring my baby back". It was truthfully a "we-have-all-done-that" scenario - when we have let a child out of our sight for a moment.

This isn't the first time though that Ralph Bulger has given an interview as to how that awful day unfolded for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The face of a woman who has lost her child Empty Re: The face of a woman who has lost her child

Post by Guest 03.02.13 10:01

This story breaks my heart. I can't imagine the pain of losing your son in such a awful evil way sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.02.13 10:41

The face of a woman who has lost her child Article-2272350-174DE41B000005DC-547_634x477The face of a woman who has lost her child Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-26-2007-eKj7rlThe face of a woman who has lost her child 4thbir10

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.02.13 11:09

Lets have a quick look at how totally broken and distraught gerry mccann was just a mere 3 days after Maddie was reported "missing"

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 03.02.13 13:19

jd wrote:The face of a woman who has lost her child Article-2272350-174DE41B000005DC-547_634x477The face of a woman who has lost her child Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-26-2007-eKj7rlThe face of a woman who has lost her child 4thbir10
even after all this time these pics break my heart -- i wish the uk press would print these with every news item of the mcanns -- why because they can --i have seen raw pain on a lot of mothers faces -- winnie johnson -- god rest her soul -- denise bulger -- kerry newsome another -- and on the list is endless sad
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.13 13:31

Another case that haunted me - I had to stop watching the appeals from the mother as they were so upsetting - was the kidnapping of baby Alexandra Griffiths.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-12995790

There's nothing online from the time of the actual event in 1990; this is a link from 2011.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.13 13:47

I've never seen that anger in Gerrys face, as we clearly see in James fathers face.. Even after all this years he lookes angry..the mother looks sceared and shocked.

The only time ive seen a angry face on Gerry is when asked questions about the dog or about knowing Murat beforhand.

If they knew she already had past away im sure they would feel sad. Knowing they had to put on this scam, meat the reporters and lie, im sure they would be sceared.
But shouldnt there also be this raging anger about the abductor, anger towards themself, The shock and disbeliefe of what had happened, the pain of not knowing ..?

The face of a woman who has lost her child _4293310

The face of a woman who has lost her child Kate-g10

The face of a woman who has lost her child Kate-m10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 03.02.13 14:19

jd wrote:Lets have a quick look at how totally broken and distraught gerry mccann was just a mere 3 days after Maddie was reported "missing"

you forgot to add by a paedo
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 03.02.13 14:29

I've just read the article and the honest raw emotion after 20 years still jumps out at you, it's a heartbreaking case and something that anybody who was old enough to remember the unfolding news will never forget.

IMO The only time KM genuinely looked upset was at the first press conference but she also looked guilty.
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.02.13 15:38

sally66 wrote:I've just read the article and the honest raw emotion after 20 years still jumps out at you, it's a heartbreaking case and something that anybody who was old enough to remember the unfolding news will never forget.

IMO The only time KM genuinely looked upset was at the first press conference but she also looked guilty.

Hi sally66, in my opinion that was fear, but not for Madeleine, for herself.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 03.02.13 16:54

Nina wrote:
sally66 wrote:I've just read the article and the honest raw emotion after 20 years still jumps out at you, it's a heartbreaking case and something that anybody who was old enough to remember the unfolding news will never forget.

Hi sally66, in my opinion that was fear, but not for Madeleine, for herself.

Hi Nina, you're probably right, whatever emotion it was it wasn't a an open and honest face of a mother of a missing child
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum