The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 Mm11

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 Mm11

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 Regist10

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013

Post by Inspectorfrost 12.01.13 22:33

Mrs Justice Hogg was in no position whatsoever to demand UK police hand over any evidence held, to the at the time prime suspects in the disappearance and possible deagh of their own child, in a case under jurisdiction of a different force, who the UK police were assisting, what in the world...bananas at best

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013

Post by aiyoyo 13.01.13 3:26

ShabbyTiger wrote:The harrassment complaint can still be revived.

Is that a threat? Seriously!

On the other hand
What! When? After they lose their libel case you mean?
Who knows, anything can happen since the Mccanns are so vicious. Suing TB (and Amaral) seems to be their main soul consuming hobby instead of being proactive in actively asking the Authorities to reopen the case. But, by then (after they lost the case) they would have lost all credibility.

Imagine the day when a Court rules that the contents of the processed files and that they did not clear their name stand, you think the pair would dare come out and spin a Court's verdict?

Don't kid yourself - its not the action of physical distribution they are against. The contents of the literature are what they objected to since they fear their lies being exposed to a wider public, which in that case they should be suing the Portuguese for having released the files.
So why didnt they - come on then, since you have an answer to everything, do you have an answer to that?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.01.13 10:45

I see ShabbyTiger is whinging on the MM forum that they were banned from here, for not having the right of free speech and their question on there is...

[quote ShabbyTiger]

How does this gel with the freedom of speech that Tony Bennett is going to try and defend in court next month?

ShabbyTiger was allowed to post his/her opinions. It was only when they persisted in repeating themselves on 2 different threads with the same questions over and over that they were reminded to stop. After returning again yesterday, and repeating the same thing admin banned them, it cannot be said they were not warned. A reminder of what I said to ShabbyTiger.........

candyfloss wrote:You have stated your opinion Shabby Tiger, and your questions, which Tony has answered fully, now give it a rest please. It is now getting boring.

candyfloss wrote:
ShabbyTiger wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
So what do you suggest will do the trick? Beat him into submission with your labourious posts? Please show some consideration to the rest of us posters.

Just stating my opinion, so please show some consideration for posters who may have an opnion may differ from yours.

You are not showing consideration to other posters by harping on and on on the same subject. We heard you first time, no need to keep repeating yourself. Any more posts like that and they will be deleted, you can't say you weren't allowed to make your point, so please give it a rest.

And my final answer was............

candyfloss wrote:

Tony has been here since Day 1 when the forum began, far from being ruined it has gone from strength to strength in the last 3 years with over 2,000 members and more joining daily.

Yes, I'm glad you agree, this is a good forum, opinions are allowed and nothing gets deleted unless it is disruptive, attacking other members, libellous, or being generally abusive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 Empty Don't feed the trolls!

Post by Guest 13.01.13 11:19

Shabby Tiger hasn't gained any sympathy over there yet!

It's taken a long time for this one to come out of its cave - first registered in December 2010.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.01.13 11:21

Well he/she isn't getting much in the way of support over on MM, it is Tony Bennett who is. And rightly so. We can all have our own opinions, voice them, discuss them, but this isn't what was actually happening, just undermining a thread, or attempt to undermine imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 13.01.13 15:54

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 Empty aiyoyo Yesterday at 5:30 pm

O/T

"The Blacksmith Bureau

Friday, 11 January 2013
Please Question Us! Part Two

pigs

Tapas 7 seen volunteering to return to Portugal

Winners or Dreadful Losers?

....The McCanns: failed to demonstrate their innocence, according to the official summary report. The Seven: failed to assist for "unknown reasons" according to the official summary report. It seems incredible that nine adults should be content to have their reputations sullied for the rest of their lives by these official conclusions. That is the legacy of condemnation and suspicion they are going to leave their children."

As pointed out earlier in this piece, the explanation for non co-operation which resulted in the shelving of an incomplete invistigation, that the Portuguese were allegedly out to get the McCanns is difficult to accept as legitimate, because in so doing these 9 adults could not have been unaware they were effectively leaving a little child to her fate. In reaching the decision to refuse the PJ's request they would also have been able to grasp that attempting to run an investigation of their own, however well resourced would never be able to replace an official police investigation into finding out what had happened to the child. The years which have elapsed have proved that this was indeed a false step as the case remains as usolved today as it then was.

Supporters of the couple seem to have accepted that the McCann's had to free themselves of the official investigation which, logically and naturally had to scrutinise the behaviour and actions of the T9 and the parents in particular, so the McCann's could continue searching for their daughter and if this meant shutting the PJ investigation down then so be it for the greater good. However, this all this "searching" and publicity campaigning has, as would have been entirely expected, proven to be no substitute whatever for an official police investigation. It is hard to reach any other conclusion than that the parents (and child) are in fact dreadful losers in this instance, not winners or to understand how, having made such flawed decisions resulting in such consequences, the parents seem able to blandly undertake the rounds of interviews they do when this festers beneath.

Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 14.01.13 14:05

I still disagree with anyone being banned for being a little annoying! they still had some points to make? just badly.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.13 14:28

david_uk wrote:I still disagree with anyone being banned for being a little annoying! they still had some points to make? just badly.

Really? So if you repeated your above sentence over and over, on different threads, and were asked not to on 3 occasions as you had made your point, you think that is ok? Well, members here didn't, and neither did I or admin!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.13 15:10

COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 759815 candyfloss.

The running off to the Missing Madeleine site to tell tales was the icing on the cake!

"It's SO unfair!" as Harry Enfield's character Kevin the Teenager would say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 14.01.13 15:13

candyfloss wrote:
david_uk wrote:I still disagree with anyone being banned for being a little annoying! they still had some points to make? just badly.

Really? So if you repeated your above sentence over and over, on different threads, and were asked not to on 3 occasions as you had made your point, you think that is ok? Well, members here didn't, and neither did I or admin!

I still disagree with anyone being banned for being a little annoying! they still had some points to make? just badly
I still disagree with anyone being banned for being a little annoying! they still had some points to make? just badly

Just kidding. But seriously, I think a little patience, and maybe deleting repeated posts? instead of full on banning!. it was interesting to have the other sides input. It feels like any opposition eventually gets banned for speaking their mind, especially if TB is the topic of discussion. Just this lurkers opinion.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.13 15:13

Jean wrote:COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 759815 candyfloss.

The running off to the Madeleine Madeleine site to tell tales was the icing on the cake!

Why do some people go running off to various forums bleating about freedom of speech when they know Tony is facing prison and Carter Ruck are breathing down our necks?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange 14.01.13 17:22

admin wrote:Why do some people go running off to various forums bleating about freedom of speech when they know Tony is facing prison and Carter Ruck are breathing down our necks?

They're clearly on a wind up mission throwing in a veiled threat here and there, on an almost personal level.
Ange

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 14.01.13 19:39

Just wanted to say good luck Tony. My best wishes will be with you on the day. X
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.01.13 20:13

david_uk wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Just kidding. But seriously, I think a little patience, and maybe deleting repeated posts? instead of full on banning!. it was interesting to have the other sides input. It feels like any opposition eventually gets banned for speaking their mind, especially if TB is the topic of discussion. Just this lurkers opinion.

277 posts on this forum is hardly lurking.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.01.13 3:50

admin wrote:
Jean wrote:COURT DATE NOW CONFIRMED: Tues 5th and Weds 6th February 2013 - Page 5 759815 candyfloss.

The running off to the Madeleine Madeleine site to tell tales was the icing on the cake!

Why do some people go running off to various forums bleating about freedom of speech when they know Tony is facing prison and Carter Ruck are breathing down our necks?

Anyway there is no basis whatsoever in the nutter's claim; so that shows her to be a no-brainer to start with.

It wasn't TB who stifled her free speech or banned her. In fact TB answered her questions and politely too.
It was the Forum who banned her because she came here to disrupt as evidenced in: she talked about nothing else except target TB.
It's clear what she is not is, she is not here for Justice for Madeleine.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 31.01.13 19:11

I have been scrolling through a number of threads trying to find the full address and times of the court hearing as I hopefully will be attending, would someone mind posting it for me please.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 31.01.13 19:21

bristow wrote:I have been scrolling through a number of threads trying to find the full address and times of the court hearing as I hopefully will be attending, would someone mind posting it for me please.
Ah found it!
It's here in case anyone else is looking for it, a post from Tony.

* The hearing is at the Royal Court of Justice, The Strand

* To find out where the case is to be heard, report to reception (just after you've cleared security) or check the noticeboards just behind reception

* The case is in open court. Anyone can attend

* Mobile 'phones, blackberries, smartphones and laptops are all ALLOWED within the Court precincts. In the Court room itself, mobile 'phones and anything esle with a ringtone must be switched off. No audio or visual recording may be made of the proceedings. Laptops are normally allowed and may be used in Court although the judge has discretion to refuse that depending on the circumstances

* Lunch break is normally 1pm to 2pm, courts normally rise at 4.30pm

* There are various cafes around. I hope to meet with known supporters for breakfast at around 9am on the first day of the trial, for more details of the vensue please contact me by e-mail or 'phone below.

FINALLY, at the last hearing, the eight people who kindly came to support me behaved impeccably, which is as it should be. The only person who misbehaved in Court was McCann-supporter Justine Spencer who was reprimanded by Mr Justice Tugendhat for using her rmobile 'phone. The rule is: keep quiet, no talking or whispering, no tut-tutting of other audible gasps or sounds

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 31.01.13 19:22

Thank you candyfloss, I had just found it too! thumbsup
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top