The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Mm11

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Mm11

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Regist10

Gerrys Diary/ Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Empty Gerrys Diary/ Blog

Post by Guest 31.10.12 18:08

Sorry if this already has a topic, I looked but could not find one.

I was taking a look on the wayback machine to look at the Cuddlecat.co.uk domene and page. And was directed to findmadeleine.
When looking in septhember around the time they where made arguidos, I looked on what he wrote in his diaryblog online for that weel.

A couple of things:

Day 126 - 06/09/2007
Everyone will know that Kate attended for interview as a witness with the Portuguese police today. This is only the second time Kate has been interviewed and although it was a long day, going on past midnight, this was shorter than my second interview which lasted 13 hours! The suggestion that Kate is involved in Madeleines disappearance is ludicrous. Anyone who knows anything about the 3rd May knows that Kate is completely innocent. We will fight this all the way and we will not stop looking for Madeleine.

So here he first talkes very empathi for him self how he was in a much longer interview then Kate. Then talks about how Kate is totally innocent.. Like there is no chance of him beeing a suspect. Weired imo.

In his entry from Septhember 10th, the day they travelled back to England he write this:

The flight itself went quickly with Sean and Amelie constantly active and excited about returning to Leicestershire.. Made me think of the famous picture of Sean and Gerry when leaving the plane. I always thought he slept on that picture, according to this he was very active and excited.I guess he did not instant fall asleep when they landet ....Also weird imo...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Empty Re: Gerrys Diary/ Blog

Post by Guest 31.10.12 18:26

Moa wrote:Sorry if this already has a topic, I looked but could not find one.

I was taking a look on the wayback machine to look at the Cuddlecat.co.uk domene and page. And was directed to findmadeleine.
When looking in septhember around the time they where made arguidos, I looked on what he wrote in his diaryblog online for that weel.

A couple of things:

Day 126 - 06/09/2007
Everyone will know that Kate attended for interview as a witness with the Portuguese police today. This is only the second time Kate has been interviewed and although it was a long day, going on past midnight, this was shorter than my second interview which lasted 13 hours! The suggestion that Kate is involved in Madeleines disappearance is ludicrous. Anyone who knows anything about the 3rd May knows that Kate is completely innocent. We will fight this all the way and we will not stop looking for Madeleine.

So here he first talkes very empathi for him self how he was in a much longer interview then Kate. Then talks about how Kate is totally innocent.. Like there is no chance of him beeing a suspect. Weired imo.

In his entry from Septhember 10th, the day they travelled back to England he write this:

The flight itself went quickly with Sean and Amelie constantly active and excited about returning to Leicestershire.. Made me think of the famous picture of Sean and Gerry when leaving the plane. I always thought he slept on that picture, according to this he was very active and excited.I guess he did not instant fall asleep when they landet ....Also weird imo...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Obviously, he doesn't envisage spending the rest of his life in a prisoncell. Most inmates do not take paedophilia or the smell of of it lightly.

Maybe he wants to direct us & and others to his accomplice(s)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.10.12 18:33

Well spotted Moa!

I think the 13 hour interview he was talking about might be the one of around the 8th/9th of May, which according to McCannfiles took 14 hours. So the PJ must have had a lot of questions to ask even at that early stage. So no wonder he remembers it so well.
I also think that David Beckham was doing an appeal on TV around that time.
It's one of the things that really got me, must have been in touch with Beckham within days - now which point was that on the agenda? Before or after getting on to the Pope?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.10.12 18:49

tigger wrote:Well spotted Moa!

I think the 13 hour interview he was talking about might be the one of around the 8th/9th of May, which according to McCannfiles took 14 hours. So the PJ must have had a lot of questions to ask even at that early stage. So no wonder he remembers it so well.
I also think that David Beckham was doing an appeal on TV around that time.
It's one of the things that really got me, must have been in touch with Beckham within days - now which point was that on the agenda? Before or after getting on to the Pope?

I would like to know how Beckham feels today about that tv appeal..Many people will look pretty stupid the day the truth comes out ! It will , one day, eventually, if we are really "lucky" it will happen in our lifetime...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Empty Another weird comment

Post by Guest 31.10.12 21:41

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary
Day 96 - 07/08/2007
Kate and I managed an early morning run today. It was pleasantly cooler, with a refreshing breeze, which made a nice change. The media presence in Praia da Luz is at its greatest since the first couple of weeks, as is the amount of speculation and rumour regarding the investigation.

This morning we agreed to do a short, pooled interview that was made available to all broadcasters worldwide. We wanted to make it clear, that as far as we know, there is still absolutely no evidence that Madeleine has been seriously harmed and Kate and I have to believe she is still alive. The Portuguese police have assured us on numerous occasions that they are looking for Madeleine and not a corpse. Of course all possibilities are being considered and the police have to be certain before eliminating any of the scenarios. It is absolutely right that we are subject to the same high standards of investigation as anyone else. Kate and I have, and will continue to assist the police in every possible way.

We hope there is a breakthrough in the investigation very soon. In the meantime the campaign to keep the public involved in the search for Madeleine continues. We are always trying to think of ideas that will reach people who may not have heard of Madeleines disappearance. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon working on forthcoming events but did manage to squeeze in a much-needed haircut!

Who the F%&&& cares Gerry if you managed to squeeze in a haircut ? Your daughter is missing !!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Empty And another one !

Post by Guest 31.10.12 21:44

23.30 bed and prayer for Madeleine that she will be returned to us safely ASAP.
In addition to above we try to attend various church services during the week, and make multiple phone calls to family and friends. We try to watch the main news early morning and late evening but have had almost no time to read the newspapers or even look at the pictures!

His personality is really all about memememe attention to mememememe !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 31.10.12 22:07

Moa wrote:23.30 bed and prayer for Madeleine that she will be returned to us safely ASAP.
In addition to above we try to attend various church services during the week, and make multiple phone calls to family and friends. We try to watch the main news early morning and late evening but have had almost no time to read the newspapers or even look at the pictures!

His personality is really all about memememe attention to mememememe !

Just wondering about these multiple phonecalls to family and friends. Surely they are out searching? they were all phoned the night madeleine vanished so they know, and surely they are all capable of switching on SKY news to see if there are any developments!

And all those church services. Did they attend mass most days before madeleine vanished? Didn't kate's mother say she wasn't particularly religious?

Why is watching the news/reading the newspapers so important - more important than searching personally/co-operating with the police and caring for the remaining two children?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 01.11.12 1:19

The church would not have any listening devices...perfect to phone the bishop
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Gerrys Diary/ Blog Empty Another "funny" writing from G

Post by Guest 01.11.12 12:09

Day 120 - 31/08/2007
Those of who you that read the blog regularly know how difficult it has been for us not to respond to many of the slurs against our behaviour leading up to Madeleines disappearance. We have consistently stated that we will not put new information into the public domain that might jeopardise the investigation and in fact, we are constrained by Portuguese Law as witnesses from doing so.

There has been some wild speculation reported in the press about what may have happened to Madeleine. Most of the innuendo regarding Kate and me has died down in light of the statements from the official Portuguese Police spokesperson. However last Friday, a Portuguese newspaper published a front-page headline ‘PJ believes that the parents killed Maddie’. We firmly believe that the report was speculative, defamatory and published despite official statements to the contrary. ( and two weeks later they where made arguidos, so I guess the press had their information from somewhere)

As well as damaging our personal and professional reputations, ( seems that this fact is more important to them than how it smears their investigation) such allegations smear the investigation, the campaign to find Madeleine and cause great offence and anxiety to all our family. This is why, after careful consideration, we have issued a writ against the newspaper for defamation. Our focus has, and always will be, on doing our best to help find Madeleine. This lurid allegation is so serious and wide of the mark that we feel it cannot go unchallenged.

[b]The legal expenses for the proceedings will not be paid from Madeleines fund. ( Really ?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 01.11.12 13:22

its taken 40 odd years for the Saville truth to break.....the truth of PDL with come out one day....

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.12 13:46

I just hope it won't take 40 years for the truth to come out - I'd like to be alive still when it does!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie 01.11.12 13:47

saltnpepper wrote:The church would not have any listening devices...perfect to phone the bishop

I think the visits to the church and the jogging were just so they could chat in private.
chrissie

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.11.12 13:48

Moa wrote:Day 120 - 31/08/2007
Those of who you that read the blog regularly know how difficult it has been for us not to respond to many of the slurs against our behaviour leading up to Madeleines disappearance. We have consistently stated that we will not put new information into the public domain that might jeopardise the investigation and in fact, we are constrained by Portuguese Law as witnesses from doing so.

There has been some wild speculation reported in the press about what may have happened to Madeleine. Most of the innuendo regarding Kate and me has died down in light of the statements from the official Portuguese Police spokesperson. However last Friday, a Portuguese newspaper published a front-page headline ‘PJ believes that the parents killed Maddie’. We firmly believe that the report was speculative, defamatory and published despite official statements to the contrary. ( and two weeks later they where made arguidos, so I guess the press had their information from somewhere)

Believe vs Know. Which will you use if you are innocent?

As well as damaging our personal and professional reputations, ( seems that this fact is more important to them than how it smears their investigation) such allegations smear the investigation, the campaign to find Madeleine and cause great offence and anxiety to all our family. This is why, after careful consideration, we have issued a writ against the newspaper for defamation. Our focus has, and always will be, on doing our best to help find Madeleine. This lurid allegation is so serious and wide of the mark that we feel it cannot go unchallenged.

[b]The legal expenses for the proceedings will not be paid from Madeleines fund. ( Really ?)

Gerry's blog is a well of info full of forensic linguistic. In fact it is a big suicide note. On hindsight he realised that, and that is why he removed his blog online completely.

His claim of not using the Fund for legal costs will boomerang on him big time when this statement is put to the test in Court under oath.

Anyway what kind of person would waste time writing blog when the time could be better spent at police station helping police to search for their missing child. Writing blog is not about the missing child but about trying to influence people with distortions - in other words trying to excuse their behavior. Now ask yourself which person who is truly innocent needs to be concerned about bringing the focus to themselves rather than the missing child.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.11.12 16:35

Jean wrote:I just hope it won't take 40 years for the truth to come out - I'd like to be alive still when it does!

Isn't it the case that the rest of the PJ files will be released in 10 or 15 years? TM is sitting on a time bomb and imo it will go off sooner rather than later.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.11.12 22:14

That may refer to cases that are tried and closed, Tigger.
I cant see how files of cold case unsolved crimes can be released in totality into the public domain for legal reasons.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum