The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What was to be gained by the cover up?  - Page 2 Mm11

What was to be gained by the cover up?  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What was to be gained by the cover up?  - Page 2 Mm11

What was to be gained by the cover up?  - Page 2 Regist10

What was to be gained by the cover up?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What was to be gained by the cover up?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What was to be gained by the cover up?

Post by Woofer 13.10.12 20:00

badger5149 wrote:I still believe that the most logical reason for a cover up was to hide the fact that the baby was suffereing from FAS ( fetal alcohol syndrome) This could have been damaging to the mothers reputation. I would like to see an expert review photos of the baby and give an opinion on this. It seems strange that the baby disappeared at 4 yrs old and this is the age that fas become apparent.

Hello badger - I know the age thing links in with FAS, but would a woman who`d gone through IVF to get pregnant and also with medical knowledge risk hitting the bottle? But nothing surprises me much these days.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

What was to be gained by the cover up?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What was to be gained by the cover up?

Post by Woofer 13.10.12 20:13

I think there could be many reasons for the T7 to cover up even an innocent accidental death. But what`s more suspect to me is why two governments, policeforces and newspapers are covering this up. Yes I can understand that perhaps newspapers don`t want to anger the litigious pair, but governements - no. I don`t think there`s a simple explanation. Usually I`m a bit cautious with regard to conspiracy theories, but the more we hear about the JS cover up, the Haut de la Garenne cover up, the Holly Grieg cover up etc., I think the link is to do with the grubby practises of the supposed elite in our society.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by badger5149 13.10.12 20:42

Woofer wrote:
badger5149 wrote:I still believe that the most logical reason for a cover up was to hide the fact that the baby was suffereing from FAS ( fetal alcohol syndrome) This could have been damaging to the mothers reputation. I would like to see an expert review photos of the baby and give an opinion on this. It seems strange that the baby disappeared at 4 yrs old and this is the age that fas become apparent.

Hello badger - I know the age thing links in with FAS, but would a woman who`d gone through IVF to get pregnant and also with medical knowledge risk hitting the bottle? But nothing surprises me much these days.

To a normal person it in not comprehendible, to an untreated alcoholic no consequence is sufficient to keep them from drinking. It can sneak up on people who have not yet recognized they have a problem.
badger5149

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by badger5149 15.10.12 23:56

I was looking at an interview the McCaans did and the body language strongly suggests both are lieing. Touching the eyes and the face with the begaining of each new thought is almost a sure indicator of lieing, they were both doing this.
badger5149

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum