The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tapas children - The Tapas Children - Page 3 Mm11

Tapas children - The Tapas Children - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tapas children - The Tapas Children - Page 3 Mm11

Tapas children - The Tapas Children - Page 3 Regist10

The Tapas Children

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tapas children - The Tapas Children - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tapas Children

Post by HelenMeg 12.02.14 17:48

It should' ve been called: Kate: Everything I say is for a reason
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 12.02.14 23:47

Fiona09 wrote:
ultimaThule wrote: Perhaps volume 2 of the bewk will include a fond remembrance of Maddie playing with her mother's engagement ring (oops, sorry done that one) substitute earrings and saying 'I've had the best day ever' (oops, sorry done that one too) substitute 'Can I have another of those Mr Whuppys* tomorrow and please don't forget to put today's date on my drawing, will you Mummy?' before Gerry has a proud moment gazing at Madeleine as she sleeps (oops, sorry, done that one as well) substitute 'his reflection in the mirror'.   

*As pronounced by Uncle John.

big grin 

I was hard pushed to find ANY fond remembrance of Maddie in the book.  The book definitely had the wrong title.. rather than "Madeleine" it should've been called "The Life and Loves of Kate & Gerry (oh, and the lovely little girl who is still missing)".  Very sad.
'The Life and Loves of Kate & Gerry':

Chapter 1  When I first saw my reflection true love in a mirror I was smitten and thus began a love affair that has stood the test of time.  Luckily, Gerry felt the same.

Chapter 2  A shared sense of humour is essential to a happy marriage.  Gerry and I have endured hard times, most notably when his wallet was liberated from his back pocket some 7 years ago, but we have managed to keep on laughing all the way to the bank.

Chapter 3  I'll always remember our glorious holiday to Donegal in early April 2007.  Gerry was in his element bigging himself up to relatives and friends he hadn't seen in yonks, while Margaret Madeleine and I swam through 6' waves in the tropical waters of the Atlantic Ocean.  When we got back to our rented cottage we found that Sean and Amalie had thoughtfully prepared an Irish stew which Gerry and I thoroughly enjoyed eating in the back shebeen garden after we'd rewarded the twins with milk and biscuits and sent them to bed at 7pm.

Chapter 4  Our holiday to Portugal later that month got off to a grand start but unfortunately things didn't go to plan and we had to cut it short in September. On returning to Rothley Towers I was filled with foreboding but, happily, Auntie Janet had put the heating on and arranged for an online shopping order to be delivered an hour after our arrival.

Chapter 5  The charity Missing People has been fortunate to secure my services as their Ambassador.  I always give generously of my time whenever there's a high profile event attended by celebs, but my experience in this field leads me to believe that it is preferable for some unloved ones to stay missing

Continue in same vein for 30 chapters.  Collect £5,000,000 for the maintain our lifestyle fund.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.02.14 1:39

ultimaThule wrote:
Fiona09 wrote:
ultimaThule wrote: Perhaps volume 2 of the bewk will include a fond remembrance of Maddie playing with her mother's engagement ring (oops, sorry done that one) substitute earrings and saying 'I've had the best day ever' (oops, sorry done that one too) substitute 'Can I have another of those Mr Whuppys* tomorrow and please don't forget to put today's date on my drawing, will you Mummy?' before Gerry has a proud moment gazing at Madeleine as she sleeps (oops, sorry, done that one as well) substitute 'his reflection in the mirror'.   

*As pronounced by Uncle John.

big grin 

I was hard pushed to find ANY fond remembrance of Maddie in the book.  The book definitely had the wrong title.. rather than "Madeleine" it should've been called "The Life and Loves of Kate & Gerry (oh, and the lovely little girl who is still missing)".  Very sad.
'The Life and Loves of Kate & Gerry':

Chapter 1  When I first saw my reflection true love in a mirror I was smitten and thus began a love affair that has stood the test of time.  Luckily, Gerry felt the same.

Chapter 2  A shared sense of humour is essential to a happy marriage.  Gerry and I have endured hard times, most notably when his wallet was liberated from his back pocket some 7 years ago, but we have managed to keep on laughing all the way to the bank.

Chapter 3  I'll always remember our glorious holiday to Donegal in early April 2007.  Gerry was in his element bigging himself up to relatives and friends he hadn't seen in yonks, while Margaret Madeleine and I swam through 6' waves in the tropical waters of the Atlantic Ocean.  When we got back to our rented cottage we found that Sean and Amalie had thoughtfully prepared an Irish stew which Gerry and I thoroughly enjoyed eating in the back shebeen garden after we'd rewarded the twins with milk and biscuits and sent them to bed at 7pm.

Chapter 4  Our holiday to Portugal later that month got off to a grand start but unfortunately things didn't go to plan and we had to cut it short in September. On returning to Rothley Towers I was filled with foreboding but, happily, Auntie Janet had put the heating on and arranged for an online shopping order to be delivered an hour after our arrival.

Chapter 5  The charity Missing People has been fortunate to secure my services as their Ambassador.  I always give generously of my time whenever there's a high profile event attended by celebs, but my experience in this field leads me to believe that it is preferable for some unloved ones to stay missing

Continue in same vein for 30 chapters.  Collect £5,000,000 for the maintain our lifestyle fund.

uT, I do look forward to reading your posts, although you're quite wicked at times.   big grin 

But how does that old saying go now, oh yes  ......

"Many a true word is spoken in jest".

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.02.14 16:22

Wicked, moi?  nah  It's simply that jesting about them relieves the horror of contemplating the darkness of the McCanns' souls quicker than a stiff drink  yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.02.14 14:42

kimHager wrote:poor maddy was cinderella. I dobt see these parents as having a lick of sense much less parental instinct or concern. As has been said on the forum by others if i had IVF and wanted children every milestone saved every photo and drawing I know its not possible to save everthing but come on...more than this surely

Kate never gave up her work out sessions until she was really pregnant after IVF. It would have been one of the first advices a OB_GYN would give, especially with a person who is showing some symptoms of anorexia. She wanted kids all right, but it should not interfere with her own pleasures.

All my opinion of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum