The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Law for the Rich Mm11

A Law for the Rich Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Law for the Rich Mm11

A Law for the Rich Regist10

A Law for the Rich

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Law for the Rich Empty A Law for the Rich

Post by justme3 20.08.12 13:50

Brecon mother, 20, jailed for leaving baby home alone

A mother has been jailed for 15 months for leaving her baby daughter at home alone every day for a week while she went out drinking.

The woman, 20, of Brecon, Powys, admitted neglect of the 15-month old while she went out at Christmas.

Neighbours raised the alarm when they heard cries, Merthyr Crown Court heard. (MRS FENN COMES TO MIND?)

Judge John Curran said: "You may have gone back to the house on occasions but the fact is you neglected her for a very long time." (THE "15 MINUTE CHECKS?)

The court heard how the woman left the girl in the cot and would go home every day to give the baby breakfast cereal and a microwave meal before going back to a friend's flat to continue partying.

SO the moral of this story is, it you are poor, you go to jail, if you are rich, you are made an Embassador for Children. WHAT HYPOCRISY!!!
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

A Law for the Rich Empty Re: A Law for the Rich

Post by Guest 20.08.12 14:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More one law for those with friends in high places, I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 20.08.12 14:50

The idea that leaving babies on their own whilst checking intermittently is responsible parenting, is a myth that should have been stamped out, not promoted.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 20.08.12 16:51

Cristobell wrote: The idea that leaving babies on their own whilst checking intermittently is responsible parenting, is a myth that should have been stamped out, not promoted.

“Promoted”? I hope that you are not suggesting I am promoting leaving babies or young children on their own. The point of my post was to point out the hypocrisy. If I had my way, ALL people who leave young children on their own, no matter for how long, should be locked up, not made ambassadors for children.

My granddaughter who is 12 years of age, wasn’t allowed outside the front gate on her own, until 2 years ago. Some may say that is over the top but we, as a family, call it common sense.
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.08.12 16:59

I think Christabel had the McCanns in mind with their 'responsible parenting', not the topic you posted.
That child in Wales might have died ten times over. Would be nice if the concept of responsible parenting started before the conception.

In one of the Frasier episodes, Niles has a 'flour baby' - a pack of flour roughly the size of a small baby which you have to carry with you all day. It mustn't get bumped or the paper will tear etc. I've heard of this concept before - not a bad idea to teach teenagers not to get pregnant, you can't just dump the baby in a crib and have your usual lifestyle.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.08.12 17:07

What's shocking is the neighbour whose party she went to condone her bevahiour.
Surely neighbour must know the baby was left alone.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 20.08.12 18:19

Jean wrote:

More one law for those with friends in high places, I think.
Yes, the McCanns weren't rich but they somehow managed to get helping hands from those with enough clout back home.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 20.08.12 18:24

justme3 wrote:

My granddaughter who is 12 years of age, wasn’t allowed outside the front gate on her own, until 2 years ago. Some may say that is over the top but we, as a family, call it common sense.

That reminds me of Ben Needham. Was he not allowed to wander off and he wasn't even two at the time? Your granddaughter doesn't know how lucky she is to be born in a responsible family with plenty of common sense. roses

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum