The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Irish Interview 13/5/2011 Mm11

The Irish Interview 13/5/2011 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Irish Interview 13/5/2011 Mm11

The Irish Interview 13/5/2011 Regist10

The Irish Interview 13/5/2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Irish Interview 13/5/2011 Empty The Irish Interview 13/5/2011

Post by tigger 07.08.12 7:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is very interesting - it should be 'mined' because it is full of shall we say 'inconsistencies?'

I've just watched the first ten minutes of this interview which I'd never seen before:

The Tapas Bar on this occasion is 30 to 45 seconds walk away from 5a.

Gerry says they've been to Donegal many, many times. Kate says in the book that the visit in April 07 was their first!

Kate says she didn't know why she couldn't conceive and then went to her GP who diagnosed endiometrosis.
She didn't know?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

The Irish Interview 13/5/2011 Empty Re: The Irish Interview 13/5/2011

Post by pauline 07.08.12 9:36

tigger wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is very interesting - it should be 'mined' because it is full of shall we say 'inconsistencies?'

I've just watched the first ten minutes of this interview which I'd never seen before:

The Tapas Bar on this occasion is 30 to 45 seconds walk away from 5a.

Gerry says they've been to Donegal many, many times. Kate says in the book that the visit in April 07 was their first!

Kate says she didn't know why she couldn't conceive and then went to her GP who diagnosed endiometrosis.
She didn't know?

Maybe gerry meant he'd been to Donegal many many times and kate was left at home minding the children!

Ryan Tubridy the interviewer is not highly regarded in Ireland! Light weight is the most tactful thing said about him. This reputation would be why the McCanns would talk to him.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.08.12 10:03

There are a couple of places when Kate gives what sounds like a nervous cough, want to listen again to hear what it is she is talking about which sets this off.
Gerry's mobile alerts more than once, this is worth another listen for these.......he appears to be getting texts...during an interview? Why is his phone not on silent or turned off?
Work related? Why not apologise and say so?
A very good video imo.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.08.12 10:05

No offense meant, but title should be May 13, 2011
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.08.12 10:08

Châtelaine wrote:No offense meant, but title should be May 13, 2011

Yes! Sorry - too late to change. The Madonna-blue gown came out quite early, it figures in a few of the book interviews.
What do you think about not knowing you have endiometrosis? As a GP herself, surely that wouldn't be difficult to diagnose? I had a friend who was doubled up in pain with it. You couldn't mistake it for anything much else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.08.12 10:09

Changed date for you tigger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.08.12 10:55

tigger wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:No offense meant, but title should be May 13, 2011

Yes! Sorry - too late to change. The Madonna-blue gown came out quite early, it figures in a few of the book interviews.
What do you think about not knowing you have endiometrosis? As a GP herself, surely that wouldn't be difficult to diagnose? I had a friend who was doubled up in pain with it. You couldn't mistake it for anything much else.
I think mankind may be served with her not practising anymore winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.08.12 11:27

I am having trouble with the video, trying to watch a second time; could anyone with the time please post up 4 things?
the 2 occasions I recall [ correctly I hope] Kate coughing. May be nothing, but interesting.
the 2 occasions Gerry's phone gives an alert. I found this very strange during a tv interview. He did not even switch off out of courtesy after it rang the first time.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.08.12 13:13

russiandoll wrote: I am having trouble with the video, trying to watch a second time; could anyone with the time please post up 4 things?
the 2 occasions I recall [ correctly I hope] Kate coughing. May be nothing, but interesting.
the 2 occasions Gerry's phone gives an alert. I found this very strange during a tv interview. He did not even switch off out of courtesy after it rang the first time.
I unfortunately don't have the time at the moment - new bunch of guests arriving soon [le château is a very popular place in summer big grin ]. However, I guess you're hinting at Gerry getting signals about slips of the tongue ... titter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 07.08.12 13:23

Châtelaine wrote:. However, I guess you're hinting at Gerry getting signals about slips of the tongue ... titter

Definitely Clarence M tipping him off to change the subject.

they needed this interview to flog more books in Ireland but couldn't take the chance of the pair contradicting earlier stories. Even with CM's support Gerry said they'd been to Donegal many times when Kate's book said once!
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.08.12 13:49

I'm being reminded of the cheating major and his coughing friend on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! The difference being of course that they weren't allowed to keep their ill-gotten gains.

I really do hope that Scotland Yard is keeping a tally of all the McCanns' lies and discrepancies but I have a really bad feeling that they will be totally ignored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang 07.08.12 21:35

A lot to take in with this interview. Kate goes into a bit of a rant about why Madeleine couldn't have wandered off, opening curtains, gates and doors and, crucially, closing them behind her. But we are supposed to believe that an abductor did these things?
Wolfgang

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.08.12 6:32

@Russiandoll - I've done first half. You're right about the coughs.

Interviewer states : Since they left Portugal no police force in the world has looked for Madeleine. They nod..

Gerry opens - pushing the Irish angle (generous people and large demographic presence in USA ).
Kate: always wanted to be a Mum - wrote in yearbook at Univ. 'Prognosis: mathematician and mother of six' ( was that meant as a joke? because if we know how good or bad she was at maths, then we know how true the mother bit is).
Endiometriosis - how come she needed a GP to work that out.
Maddie had colic - in the book they thought she had colic and sometimes all three sat in the kitchen - crying.
Describe Maddie: Gerry launches into (like DP) 'great fun, bags of personality, mimics accents and people, Dr. Who, Robin Hood and the (slutty) girl band etc.
1/1/07 Paynes and McCs decide on Portugal. Their innocence en naivity is fielded here - Kate thought it would be just like Centre Parks.
8.48 First cough No buggies. Millenium, far and difficult..
10.06 Gerry's phone pings, he takes it out and looks at it. Tapas booking is started.
11.00 Kate mentions that the message re leaving the children alone is going to be seen by all the staff. Gerry jumps in with no need for babysitters, they felt so safe.. lot of detail about the listening service to check if children were crying. Their own listening checks better than MW is implied here.
12.43 The distance (prob. thanks to Clarrie) has now changed to the even less exact time: 30 to 45 seconds to 5a.
2nd of May - Row - no row. Only night not back by 11.00 Very cold, 5 layers of clothing on. 'Row' was about G leaving suddenly.
15.01 Crying episode - main concern is that the children had woken up - first thought the following night was the dry run of the abductor.
16.51 Second cough. 3rd May what did you do with Maddie. Maddie tired ...etc.

That's as far as I got. Gerry jumps in with the babysitters soon after the phone ping.
Kate's coughs are both close to the lies. One about the buggies and the 3rd of May, what did she do with Maddie.

I may try to go through the rest later.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.08.12 9:59

I've gone through the whole interview mainly because of the many 'inaccuracies' . Here it is:

Interviewer states : Since they left Portugal no police force in the world has looked for Madeleine. They nod..

Gerry opens - pushing the Irish angle (generous people and large demographic presence in USA ).
Kate: always wanted to be a Mum - wrote in yearbook at Univ. 'Prognosis: mathematician and mother of six' ( was that meant as a joke? because if we know how good or bad she was at maths, then we know how true the mother bit is).
Endiometriosis - how come she needed a GP to work that out.
Maddie had colic - in the book they thought she had colic and sometimes all three sat in the kitchen - crying.
Describe Maddie: Gerry launches into (like DP) 'great fun, bags of personality, mimics accents and people, Dr. Who, Robin Hood and the (slutty) girl band etc.
1/1/07 Paynes and McCs decide on Portugal. Their innocence en naivity is fielded here - Kate thought it would be just like Centre Parks.
8.48 First cough No buggies. Millenium, far and difficult..
10.06 Gerry's phone pings, he takes it out and looks at it. Tapas booking is started. (Gerry jumps in with the babysitters soon after the phone ping.)
11.00 Kate mentions that the message re leaving the children alone is going to be seen by all the staff. Gerry jumps in with no need for babysitters, they felt so safe.. lot of detail about the listening service to check if children were crying. Their own listening checks better than MW is implied here.
12.43 The distance (prob. thanks to Clarrie) has now changed to the even less exact time: 30 to 45 seconds to 5a.
2nd of May - Row - no row. Only night not back by 11.00 Very cold, 5 layers of clothing on. 'Row' was about G leaving suddenly.
15.01 Crying episode - main concern is that the children had woken up - first thought the following night was the dry run of the abductor.
16.51 Second cough. 3rd May what did you do with Maddie. Maddie tired ...etc.
(Kate's coughs are both close to the lies. One about the buggies and the 3rd of May, what did she do with Maddie.)
18.25 G: Remember that photograph when I was sitting by the paddling pool with her ... she was having a ball...
18.46 G’s phone goes again.
18.56 K’s discovery of M’s absence etc.
20.53 K: ‘...just in case she’s cowering..’
‘I was just screaming Madeleine’s gone, someone’s taken her’
21.13 G: found you could lift the shutter from outside and just knew....
21.48 ...G: we started to search .. they phoned the police just after 10.00 but the call was only logged at 10.40 and another 20 minutes before they came.....
K: almost 4 hours before PJ came ...
K: windows and shutter story - ‘window was open, shutters were open ‘I’m not lying about that’..
22.00 G... around midnight the JD was called, another hour before they arrived
22.51 .... four hours before PJ arrived ... nothing seemed to be happening - the language problem....
23.58 G: ‘We didn’t actually call the media'
25.11 G: ‘It’s a terrible situation actually - apart from your daughter going missing.....
26.11 K: .. opportunities were missed, like forensics - road blocks - blah, blah, blah....’ (hands flap -
27.00 G: ...we felt strongly we’d already been eliminated ... being in a group ...’
Dogs at our request - when the dogs barked around the apartment and the car suddenly it gave them an opportunity to portray us as if we were involved ......
27.00 G: mentions the books which tell you about dog searches - ‘none of the forensics came back suggesting anything’.
29.00 K:Twins speak about Maddie every day. .... they call him the naughty man ... the burglar - which I suppose he is.
They know that it was wrong ... shouldn’t take something that belongs to you.’
30.00 G: sightings (worth listening to the excuses for not following them up - Gerry goes in to business mode)
32.00 G: Closing with the Irish angle - irish connections - half our mails come from Ireland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.12 19:15

Wolfgang wrote:A lot to take in with this interview. Kate goes into a bit of a rant about why Madeleine couldn't have wandered off, opening curtains, gates and doors and, crucially, closing them behind her. But we are supposed to believe that an abductor did these things?
If memory serves me, initially her claim was to leave the doors open [and she didn't know whether or not to feel good agreeing with Gerry on that], so that she could get out [in case of a fire ...] and/or come and look for them. That was later changed to leaving the patio doors open for easy checking, making less noise so as to not awake the children with difficult to manage sliding doors [Payne haha] , than turning a key in the frontdoor titter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top